Subject: bug#23964: 25.1.50; `+' no longer works on images in Gnus article buffers

From: Katsumi Yamaoka <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2016 20:08:42 +0900

On Thu, 21 Jul 2016 17:46:18 +0900, Katsumi Yamaoka wrote:
> I realized `+' works for some html mails but doesn't for others.

I'm not quite sure this is the right approach, but I seem to have
found the cause and the solution.  `shr-image-fetched', that
`shr-tag-img' calls, overrides the keymap text property on an
image with the value that was there before inserting the image,
that is, nil.  Could you please test this patch?

--- shr.el~	2016-07-21 08:35:17.668496000 +0000
+++ shr.el	2016-07-22 11:05:56.349491100 +0000
@@ -937,7 +937,7 @@
 		(while properties
 		  (let ((type (pop properties))
 			(value (pop properties)))
-		    (unless (memq type '(display image-size))
+		    (unless (memq type '(display image-size keymap))
 		      (put-text-property start (point) type value))))))))))
     (kill-buffer image-buffer)))