Subject: Re: bug#23964: 25.1.50; `+' no longer works on images in Gnus article buffers

From: Lars Ingebrigtsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2016 14:47:38 +0200

Katsumi Yamaoka <[email-masked]> writes:

> On Wed, 13 Jul 2016 08:52:25 +0200, Lars Ingebrigtsen wrote:
>> This started after commit ea512a7c2cd30206dd509b193c9faaba25640180 with
>> the changes in mm-convert-shr-links, but I haven't examined what's going
>> on.
>
> Because the change was done first in emacs-25[1], in which shr-map
> (not shr-image-map) was used, and then merged into master[2].
>
> [1] <http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-diffs/2016-06/msg00173.html>
> [2] <http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-diffs/2016-06/msg00203.html>
>
> I'll fix it in master.

Hm...  it still doesn't quite seem to work.  It works for plain <img>
things, but if it's <a href=...><img></a> then `+' from image-map
doesn't work, and `a' from `shr-map' doesn't work, either (in a Gnus
article buffer).

-- 
(domestic pets only, the antidote for overdose, milk.)
   bloggy blog: http://lars.ingebrigtsen.no