Subject: 25.0.94; Gnus transient `gnus-summary-move-article' error

From: Live System User <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2016 18:47:32 -0400

Hi,

        I am sometimes getting a transient error when trying to
        execute "B-m" `gnus-summary-move-article' on an article.

        When typing "B-m" in the *Summary* buffer, I then see
        the prompt:

Move this article to (default nnimap+aol:INBOX): nnimap+aol:

        When I press RET to accept the default, I sometimes
        get the error:

nnimap-update-info: Wrong type argument: number-or-marker-p, nil

        I then have to type the in what is the full default value:

             nnimap+aol:INBOX

        for the command to work and move the article.

        A subsequent "B-m RET" will use the default value,
        "nnimap+aol: " and then work as expected, moving the
        article to the "nnimap+aol:INBOX" folder.

        Thanks      

In GNU Emacs 25.0.94.1 (x86_64-redhat-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.18.9)
 of 2016-05-18 built on copr-builder-587584625.novalocal
Windowing system distributor 'Fedora Project', version 11.0.11799901
Configured using:
 'configure --build=x86_64-redhat-linux-gnu
 --host=x86_64-redhat-linux-gnu --program-prefix=
 --disable-dependency-tracking --prefix=/usr --exec-prefix=/usr
 --bindir=/usr/bin --sbindir=/usr/sbin --sysconfdir=/etc
 --datadir=/usr/share --includedir=/usr/include --libdir=/usr/lib64
 --libexecdir=/usr/libexec --localstatedir=/var
 --sharedstatedir=/var/lib --mandir=/usr/share/man
 --infodir=/usr/share/info --with-dbus --with-gif --with-jpeg --with-png
 --with-rsvg --with-tiff --with-xft --with-xpm --with-x-toolkit=gtk3
 --with-gpm=no --with-xwidgets build_alias=x86_64-redhat-linux-gnu
 host_alias=x86_64-redhat-linux-gnu 'CFLAGS=-DMAIL_USE_LOCKF -O2 -g
 -pipe -Wall -Werror=format-security -Wp,-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2
 -fexceptions -fstack-protector-strong --param=ssp-buffer-size=4
 -grecord-gcc-switches -specs=/usr/lib/rpm/redhat/redhat-hardened-cc1
 -m64 -mtune=generic' LDFLAGS=-Wl,-z,relro
 PKG_CONFIG_PATH=:/usr/lib64/pkgconfig:/usr/share/pkgconfig'

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND DBUS GCONF GSETTINGS NOTIFY
ACL LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11 XWIDGETS

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Fundamental

Minor modes in effect:
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent messages:
nnimap read 0k from imap.aim.com
Fetching headers for nnimap+aol:Sent...done
Scoring...done
Sorting threads...done
Generating summary...done
Mark set
Quit
Making completion list... [2 times]
Quit [2 times]
Type C-x 1 to delete the help window, C-M-v to scroll help.
Quit

Load-path shadows:
None found.

Features:
(shadow eieio-opt speedbar sb-image ezimage dframe find-func emacsbug
debug gnus-dup shr dom subr-x browse-url mailalias smtpmail sendmail
jka-compr sort gnus-cite smiley ansi-color mail-extr gnus-bcklg qp
gnus-async gnus-ml disp-table utf-7 rfc2104 nnagent nnml cursor-sensor
nndraft nnmh nndoc mm-archive timezone url-http url-gw url-cache
url-auth url-handlers nnfolder network-stream nsm starttls gnus-agent
gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual gnus-msg nntp gnus-cache
epa-file epa derived nnreddit mm-url url url-proxy url-privacy
url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util
url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs url-vars json map
seq byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cl-extra cconv gnus-art mm-uu mml2015
mm-view mml-smime smime dig mailcap cl gv sieve sieve-mode sieve-manage
nnir gnus-sum gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail
mail-source tls gnutls utf7 netrc parse-time gnus-spec gnus-int
gnus-range message dired format-spec rfc822 mml mml-sec password-cache
epg epg-config mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047
rfc2045 ietf-drums mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win gnus
gnus-ems wid-edit nnoo nnheader gnus-util mm-util help-fns help-mode
easymenu cl-loaddefs pcase cl-lib mail-prsvr mail-utils time-date
mule-util tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type mwheel x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset
image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment elisp-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar
mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cl-generic cham
georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese charscript case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice
loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay
sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote dbusbind inotify dynamic-setting
system-font-setting font-render-setting xwidget-internal move-toolbar
gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 654875 148133)
 (symbols 48 124590 165)
 (miscs 40 262 1588)
 (strings 32 99423 18594)
 (string-bytes 1 3609192)
 (vectors 16 29425)
 (vector-slots 8 1098389 120695)
 (floats 8 446 1593)
 (intervals 56 2707 1068)
 (buffers 976 71)
 (heap 1024 106362 159063))