Subject: 25.1.50; Unexpected failing test

From: Tino Calancha <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2016 00:34:32 +0900 (JST)

The test 'erc-track--erc-faces-in' always fails but is not tagged
as failed.

While running the test 'char-property-alias-alist' is nil,
so that 'face cannot be translated to 'font-lock-face in the
call to 'erc-faces-in'.

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
>From c1ebac5d441de3154d3f786d1fff54d6c3acf9f7 Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
From: Tino Calancha <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2016 00:26:04 +0900
Subject: [PATCH] Fix unexpected failing test

* test/lisp/erc/erc-track-tests.el (erc-track--erc-faces-in):
Initialize 'char-property-alias-alist' (Bug#xxxxxx).
---
  test/lisp/erc/erc-track-tests.el | 3 +--
  1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 2 deletions(-)

diff --git a/test/lisp/erc/erc-track-tests.el 
b/test/lisp/erc/erc-track-tests.el
index 24dfcfb..641b307 100644
--- a/test/lisp/erc/erc-track-tests.el
+++ b/test/lisp/erc/erc-track-tests.el
@@ -108,8 +108,7 @@
    "`erc-faces-in' should pick up both 'face and 'font-lock-face 
properties."
    (let ((str0 "is bold")
          (str1 "is bold")
-        ;;(char-property-alias-alist '((face font-lock-face)))
-        )
+        (char-property-alias-alist '((face font-lock-face))))
      (put-text-property 3 (length str0) 'font-lock-face
                         '(bold erc-current-nick-face) str0)
      (put-text-property 3 (length str1) 'face
-- 
2.8.1

GNU Emacs 25.1.50.1 (x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.20.6)
of 2016-07-12
Repository revision: 5155144bd4cece3bab200a0eb613ffcdef523202