Subject: bug#23945: 25.1.50; Request for review: Gnus Cloud work in scratch/gnus-cloud

From: Ted Zlatanov <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2016 10:20:12 -0400

On Mon, 11 Jul 2016 11:05:55 -0400 Teodor Zlatanov <[email-masked]> wrote: 

TZ> I've published the proposed changes to the Gnus Cloud code in the branch
TZ> `scratch/gnus-cloud' and would like to request a code review. It's a
TZ> single commit which I've tested over the last 2 weeks with the help of
TZ> other Gnus users.

TZ> I'll add documentation if the code is acceptable.

Lars? You look like a good reviewer.

There is one piece I remembered was missing: making the cloud host
persistent. After restarting Gnus, you have to set the gnus-cloud-method
with `gnus-server-toggle-cloud-method-server' again. How would you
suggest to save that, with a defcustom in gnus-cloud or in the
individual server's parameters? Right now it's just

(defvar gnus-cloud-method nil
  "The IMAP select method used to store the cloud data.")

If I save it in the individual server's parameters there's a possibility
that two servers will have the cloud host flag accidentally.

Ted