Subject: bug#23945: closed (Re: bug#23945: 25.1.50; Request for review: Gnus Cloud work in scratch/gnus-cloud)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2016 12:57:02 +0000

Your bug report

#23945: 25.1.50; Request for review: Gnus Cloud work in scratch/gnus-cloud

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
23945: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=23945
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#23945: 25.1.50; Request for review: Gnus Cloud work in scratch/gnus-cloud
From: Ted Zlatanov <[email-masked]>
To: Noam Postavsky <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2016 08:55:53 -0400
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

On Tue, 19 Jul 2016 21:36:12 -0400 Noam Postavsky <[email-masked]> wrote: 

NP> On Tue, Jul 19, 2016 at 4:15 PM, Ted Zlatanov <[email-masked]> wrote:
>> Let me know, based on the docs, what the commit message should say. I
>> can't think of a good summary, since the work is really widespread in
>> order to make this package useful.

NP> Maybe something like "Bring gnus-cloud.el into working order", I
NP> gather from that thread that it was broken before, right? That's still
NP> not very descriptive but it looks like there's just a lot of little
NP> changes that aren't really tied together. Perhaps it would be better
NP> broken up into more commits (though that's probably not worth the
NP> trouble at this point).

All right... I squashed with the message you suggested. It's pushed so
I'll call this review done.

Ted

Subject: 25.1.50; Request for review: Gnus Cloud work in scratch/gnus-cloud
From: Teodor Zlatanov <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2016 11:05:55 -0400
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

I've published the proposed changes to the Gnus Cloud code in the branch
`scratch/gnus-cloud' and would like to request a code review. It's a
single commit which I've tested over the last 2 weeks with the help of
other Gnus users.

I'll add documentation if the code is acceptable.

Thank you
Ted