Subject: bug#23928: closed (Re: bug#23928: 25.0.95; Performance regression observable with smartparens)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2016 14:57:02 +0000

Your bug report

#23928: 25.0.95; Performance regression observable with smartparens

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
23928: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=23928
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#23928: 25.0.95; Performance regression observable with smartparens
From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
To: Aaron Jensen <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2016 17:56:35 +0300
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

> From: Aaron Jensen <[email-masked]>
> Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2016 04:58:15 +0000
> Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
> 
> On Mon, Jul 11, 2016 at 7:39 AM Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
>  Let's wait for a few days, in case you find more interesting data.
> 
> With the two patches[1][2] I’ve applied to smartparens, smartparens no longer has any measurable
> performance issues on my machine in my testing, so if there was a regression I’m not going to be able to find
> it in this way. I think the most likely story is that I never stuck w/ emacs 24 long enough w/ my current config to
> run into the performance issue.

Thanks, so I'm closing the bug.

Subject: 25.0.95; Performance regression observable with smartparens
From: Aaron Jensen <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 09 Jul 2016 14:56:40 +0000
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

When compared to emacs 24.5, smartparens is now nearly unusable in emacs
25. I'm not familiar enough with emacs to track down the specific
performance regression, but it appears to be regular expression or
save-excursion related. This is the function that shows up hot on
profiles:

https://github.com/Fuco1/smartparens/blob/1d858a9ec235cef5285503b6bb34be84cc3f5aa3/smartparens.el#L3621-L3646

Here is one such example profile:

- command-execute                                               20509  84%
 - call-interactively                                           20459  84%
  - funcall-interactively                                       19411  80%
   - self-insert-command                                        10642  43%
    - sp--post-self-insert-hook-handler                         10642  43%
     - sp-insert-pair                                            5531  22%
      - sp--pair-to-insert                                       5126  21%
       - sp--all-pairs-to-insert                                 5116  21%
        - sp--looking-back-p                                     5107  21%
         - sp--looking-back                                      4620  19%
            sp--looking-at                                          7   0%
           #<compiled 0x2b3d647>                                    4   0%
        + sp--do-action-p                                           5   0%
          sp--strict-regexp-quote                                   4   0%
      + sp--pair-to-uninsert                                      405   1%
     - sp--all-pairs-to-insert                                   5111  21%
      - sp--looking-back-p                                       5111  21%
       - sp--looking-back                                        4642  19%
          sp--looking-at                                            3   0%
         #<compiled 0x2b3d647>                                      4   0%
   + file-notify-handle-event                                    7947  32%
   + newline-and-indent                                           745   3%

The issue was originally reported here as an issue in smartparens:

https://github.com/Fuco1/smartparens/issues/595

Since it appears to be an emacs regression, I figured I would report it
here as well. Thanks!

In GNU Emacs 25.0.95.1 (x86_64-apple-darwin15.5.0, NS appkit-1404.47
Version 10.11.5 (Build 15F34))
 of 2016-06-10 built on aaronmbp.local
Windowing system distributor 'Apple', version 10.3.1404
Configured using:
 'configure --disable-dependency-tracking --disable-silent-rules
 --enable-locallisppath=/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --infodir=/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/25.0.95/share/info/emacs
 --prefix=/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/25.0.95 --with-xml2 --without-dbus
 --with-gnutls --with-rsvg --with-imagemagick --with-ns
 --disable-ns-self-contained'

Configured features:
JPEG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK NOTIFY ACL GNUTLS LIBXML2 ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS
NS

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Dockerfile

Minor modes in effect:
  helm-descbinds-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  goto-address-prog-mode: t
  bug-reference-prog-mode: t
  auto-highlight-symbol-mode: t
  clean-aindent-mode: t
  highlight-numbers-mode: t
  highlight-parentheses-mode: t
  rainbow-delimiters-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  projectile-global-mode: t
  projectile-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  shackle-mode: t
  global-hungry-delete-mode: t
  hungry-delete-mode: t
  evil-mc-mode: t
  hl-todo-mode: t
  global-spacemacs-whitespace-cleanup-mode: t
  spacemacs-whitespace-cleanup-mode: t
  ws-butler-global-mode: t
  ws-butler-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  window-numbering-mode: t
  volatile-highlights-mode: t
  global-vi-tilde-fringe-mode: t
  vi-tilde-fringe-mode: t
  spaceline-info-mode: t
  spaceline-helm-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  popwin-mode: t
  persp-mode: t
  Info-breadcrumbs-in-mode-line-mode: t
  ido-vertical-mode: t
  helm-mode: t
  global-git-gutter+-mode: t
  git-gutter+-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  flyspell-mode: t
  global-flycheck-mode: t
  flx-ido-mode: t
  eyebrowse-mode: t
  global-evil-surround-mode: t
  evil-surround-mode: t
  global-evil-search-highlight-persist: t
  evil-search-highlight-persist: t
  show-smartparens-global-mode: t
  show-smartparens-mode: t
  smartparens-mode: t
  evil-escape-mode: t
  global-anzu-mode: t
  anzu-mode: t
  eval-sexp-fu-flash-mode: t
  hybrid-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  spacemacs-leader-override-mode: t
  global-spacemacs-leader-override-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  evil-mode: t
  evil-local-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  xterm-mouse-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  global-page-break-lines-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  abbrev-mode: t
  hs-minor-mode: t

Recent messages:
(No changes need to be saved)
Saving file /Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/.cache/recentf...
Wrote /Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/.cache/recentf
Error during redisplay: (eval (spaceline-ml-main)) signaled
(wrong-type-argument stringp nil)
When done with a buffer, type C-x #
Mark set
Saving file /Users/aaronjensen/Source/hex_repro/mix.exs...
Wrote /Users/aaronjensen/Source/hex_repro/mix.exs
Saving file /Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/.cache/recentf...
Wrote /Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/.cache/recentf

Load-path shadows:
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20160705.144/helm-multi-match hides
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-core-20160701.2319/helm-multi-match
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/ox-gfm-20160520.2040/ox-gfm hides
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160704/ox-gfm
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/org-download-20160620.607/org-download
hides
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160704/org-download
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/org-bullets-20140918.1137/org-bullets
hides /Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160704/org-bullets
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160704/ox hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/25.0.95/share/emacs/25.0.95/lisp/org/ox
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160704/ox-texinfo hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/25.0.95/share/emacs/25.0.95/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160704/ox-publish hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/25.0.95/share/emacs/25.0.95/lisp/org/ox-publish
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160704/ox-org hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/25.0.95/share/emacs/25.0.95/lisp/org/ox-org
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160704/ox-odt hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/25.0.95/share/emacs/25.0.95/lisp/org/ox-odt
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160704/ox-md hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/25.0.95/share/emacs/25.0.95/lisp/org/ox-md
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160704/ox-man hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/25.0.95/share/emacs/25.0.95/lisp/org/ox-man
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160704/ox-latex hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/25.0.95/share/emacs/25.0.95/lisp/org/ox-latex
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160704/ox-icalendar
hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/25.0.95/share/emacs/25.0.95/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160704/ox-html hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/25.0.95/share/emacs/25.0.95/lisp/org/ox-html
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160704/ox-beamer hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/25.0.95/share/emacs/25.0.95/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160704/ox-ascii hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/25.0.95/share/emacs/25.0.95/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160704/org hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/25.0.95/share/emacs/25.0.95/lisp/org/org
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160704/org-w3m hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/25.0.95/share/emacs/25.0.95/lisp/org/org-w3m
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160704/org-version
hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/25.0.95/share/emacs/25.0.95/lisp/org/org-version
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160704/org-timer hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/25.0.95/share/emacs/25.0.95/lisp/org/org-timer
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160704/org-table hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/25.0.95/share/emacs/25.0.95/lisp/org/org-table
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160704/org-src hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/25.0.95/share/emacs/25.0.95/lisp/org/org-src
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160704/org-rmail hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/25.0.95/share/emacs/25.0.95/lisp/org/org-rmail
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160704/org-protocol
hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/25.0.95/share/emacs/25.0.95/lisp/org/org-protocol
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160704/org-plot hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/25.0.95/share/emacs/25.0.95/lisp/org/org-plot
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160704/org-pcomplete
hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/25.0.95/share/emacs/25.0.95/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160704/org-mouse hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/25.0.95/share/emacs/25.0.95/lisp/org/org-mouse
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160704/org-mobile hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/25.0.95/share/emacs/25.0.95/lisp/org/org-mobile
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160704/org-mhe hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/25.0.95/share/emacs/25.0.95/lisp/org/org-mhe
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160704/org-macs hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/25.0.95/share/emacs/25.0.95/lisp/org/org-macs
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160704/org-macro hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/25.0.95/share/emacs/25.0.95/lisp/org/org-macro
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160704/org-loaddefs
hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/25.0.95/share/emacs/25.0.95/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160704/org-list hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/25.0.95/share/emacs/25.0.95/lisp/org/org-list
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160704/org-irc hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/25.0.95/share/emacs/25.0.95/lisp/org/org-irc
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160704/org-install
hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/25.0.95/share/emacs/25.0.95/lisp/org/org-install
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160704/org-inlinetask
hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/25.0.95/share/emacs/25.0.95/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160704/org-info hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/25.0.95/share/emacs/25.0.95/lisp/org/org-info
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160704/org-indent hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/25.0.95/share/emacs/25.0.95/lisp/org/org-indent
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160704/org-id hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/25.0.95/share/emacs/25.0.95/lisp/org/org-id
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160704/org-habit hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/25.0.95/share/emacs/25.0.95/lisp/org/org-habit
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160704/org-gnus hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/25.0.95/share/emacs/25.0.95/lisp/org/org-gnus
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160704/org-footnote
hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/25.0.95/share/emacs/25.0.95/lisp/org/org-footnote
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160704/org-feed hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/25.0.95/share/emacs/25.0.95/lisp/org/org-feed
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160704/org-faces hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/25.0.95/share/emacs/25.0.95/lisp/org/org-faces
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160704/org-eshell hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/25.0.95/share/emacs/25.0.95/lisp/org/org-eshell
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160704/org-entities
hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/25.0.95/share/emacs/25.0.95/lisp/org/org-entities
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160704/org-element
hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/25.0.95/share/emacs/25.0.95/lisp/org/org-element
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160704/org-docview
hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/25.0.95/share/emacs/25.0.95/lisp/org/org-docview
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160704/org-datetree
hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/25.0.95/share/emacs/25.0.95/lisp/org/org-datetree
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160704/org-ctags hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/25.0.95/share/emacs/25.0.95/lisp/org/org-ctags
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160704/org-crypt hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/25.0.95/share/emacs/25.0.95/lisp/org/org-crypt
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160704/org-compat hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/25.0.95/share/emacs/25.0.95/lisp/org/org-compat
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160704/org-colview
hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/25.0.95/share/emacs/25.0.95/lisp/org/org-colview
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160704/org-clock hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/25.0.95/share/emacs/25.0.95/lisp/org/org-clock
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160704/org-capture
hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/25.0.95/share/emacs/25.0.95/lisp/org/org-capture
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160704/org-bibtex hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/25.0.95/share/emacs/25.0.95/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160704/org-bbdb hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/25.0.95/share/emacs/25.0.95/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160704/org-attach hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/25.0.95/share/emacs/25.0.95/lisp/org/org-attach
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160704/org-archive
hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/25.0.95/share/emacs/25.0.95/lisp/org/org-archive
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160704/org-agenda hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/25.0.95/share/emacs/25.0.95/lisp/org/org-agenda
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160704/ob hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/25.0.95/share/emacs/25.0.95/lisp/org/ob
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160704/ob-tangle hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/25.0.95/share/emacs/25.0.95/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160704/ob-table hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/25.0.95/share/emacs/25.0.95/lisp/org/ob-table
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160704/ob-sqlite hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/25.0.95/share/emacs/25.0.95/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160704/ob-sql hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/25.0.95/share/emacs/25.0.95/lisp/org/ob-sql
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160704/ob-shen hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/25.0.95/share/emacs/25.0.95/lisp/org/ob-shen
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160704/ob-screen hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/25.0.95/share/emacs/25.0.95/lisp/org/ob-screen
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160704/ob-scheme hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/25.0.95/share/emacs/25.0.95/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160704/ob-scala hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/25.0.95/share/emacs/25.0.95/lisp/org/ob-scala
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160704/ob-sass hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/25.0.95/share/emacs/25.0.95/lisp/org/ob-sass
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160704/ob-ruby hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/25.0.95/share/emacs/25.0.95/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160704/ob-ref hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/25.0.95/share/emacs/25.0.95/lisp/org/ob-ref
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160704/ob-R hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/25.0.95/share/emacs/25.0.95/lisp/org/ob-R
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160704/ob-python hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/25.0.95/share/emacs/25.0.95/lisp/org/ob-python
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160704/ob-plantuml
hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/25.0.95/share/emacs/25.0.95/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160704/ob-picolisp
hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/25.0.95/share/emacs/25.0.95/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160704/ob-perl hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/25.0.95/share/emacs/25.0.95/lisp/org/ob-perl
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160704/ob-org hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/25.0.95/share/emacs/25.0.95/lisp/org/ob-org
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160704/ob-octave hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/25.0.95/share/emacs/25.0.95/lisp/org/ob-octave
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160704/ob-ocaml hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/25.0.95/share/emacs/25.0.95/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160704/ob-mscgen hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/25.0.95/share/emacs/25.0.95/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160704/ob-maxima hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/25.0.95/share/emacs/25.0.95/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160704/ob-matlab hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/25.0.95/share/emacs/25.0.95/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160704/ob-makefile
hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/25.0.95/share/emacs/25.0.95/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160704/ob-lob hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/25.0.95/share/emacs/25.0.95/lisp/org/ob-lob
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160704/ob-lisp hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/25.0.95/share/emacs/25.0.95/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160704/ob-lilypond
hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/25.0.95/share/emacs/25.0.95/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160704/ob-ledger hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/25.0.95/share/emacs/25.0.95/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160704/ob-latex hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/25.0.95/share/emacs/25.0.95/lisp/org/ob-latex
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160704/ob-keys hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/25.0.95/share/emacs/25.0.95/lisp/org/ob-keys
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160704/ob-js hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/25.0.95/share/emacs/25.0.95/lisp/org/ob-js
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160704/ob-java hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/25.0.95/share/emacs/25.0.95/lisp/org/ob-java
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160704/ob-io hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/25.0.95/share/emacs/25.0.95/lisp/org/ob-io
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160704/ob-haskell hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/25.0.95/share/emacs/25.0.95/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160704/ob-gnuplot hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/25.0.95/share/emacs/25.0.95/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160704/ob-fortran hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/25.0.95/share/emacs/25.0.95/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160704/ob-exp hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/25.0.95/share/emacs/25.0.95/lisp/org/ob-exp
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160704/ob-eval hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/25.0.95/share/emacs/25.0.95/lisp/org/ob-eval
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160704/ob-emacs-lisp
hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/25.0.95/share/emacs/25.0.95/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160704/ob-dot hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/25.0.95/share/emacs/25.0.95/lisp/org/ob-dot
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160704/ob-ditaa hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/25.0.95/share/emacs/25.0.95/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160704/ob-css hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/25.0.95/share/emacs/25.0.95/lisp/org/ob-css
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160704/ob-core hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/25.0.95/share/emacs/25.0.95/lisp/org/ob-core
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160704/ob-comint hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/25.0.95/share/emacs/25.0.95/lisp/org/ob-comint
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160704/ob-clojure hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/25.0.95/share/emacs/25.0.95/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160704/ob-calc hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/25.0.95/share/emacs/25.0.95/lisp/org/ob-calc
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160704/ob-C hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/25.0.95/share/emacs/25.0.95/lisp/org/ob-C
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160704/ob-awk hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/25.0.95/share/emacs/25.0.95/lisp/org/ob-awk
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160704/ob-asymptote
hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/25.0.95/share/emacs/25.0.95/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/seq-2.16/seq hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/25.0.95/share/emacs/25.0.95/lisp/emacs-lisp/seq

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug sendmail alchemist alchemist-macroexpand
alchemist-company alchemist-help alchemist-complete alchemist-refcard
alchemist-phoenix alchemist-compile alchemist-iex alchemist-message
alchemist-hooks alchemist-hex alchemist-mix alchemist-info
alchemist-goto alchemist-scope alchemist-eval alchemist-interact
alchemist-server alchemist-execute alchemist-report alchemist-test-mode
alchemist-project alchemist-file alchemist-key alchemist-utils
elixir-mode pkg-info epl elixir-smie company-web-html emmet-mode
web-mode dockerfile-mode json-mode json-reformat json-snatcher js imenu
cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine
cc-vars cc-defs markdown-mode helm-ag flycheck-elm company-robe
evil-matchit robe inf-ruby rubocop ruby-tools gitignore-mode conf-mode
term/xterm xterm deft calc calc-loaddefs calc-macs cua-base org-eldoc
evil-org ob-shell org-bullets org-download toc-org ert debug image-file
org-rmail org-mhe org-irc org-info org-gnus org-docview doc-view
jka-compr org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb org-w3m ox-gfm ox-md ox-latex
ox-icalendar ox-html ox-ascii ox-publish ox org-element avl-tree org
org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities
noutline outline org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob
ob-table ob-exp org-src ob-keys ob-comint ob-core ob-eval org-compat
org-macs org-loaddefs cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs helm-command
helm-elisp helm-eval edebug mwim avy misearch multi-isearch
company-oddmuse company-keywords company-etags company-gtags
company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev company-files company-capf
company-cmake company-xcode company-clang company-semantic company-eclim
company-template company-nxml company-bbdb yaml-mode helm-descbinds
fill-column-indicator magit-gitflow linum git-rebase magit-gh-pulls gh
gh-users gh-issues gh-pulls gh-repos gh-gist gh-oauth gh-api logito
gh-cache pcache eieio-base gh-auth gh-common gh-url gh-profile
evil-magit magit-blame magit-stash magit-bisect magit-remote
magit-commit magit-sequence magit magit-apply magit-wip magit-log
magit-diff smerge-mode magit-core magit-autorevert magit-process
magit-popup magit-mode magit-git crm magit-section magit-utils goto-addr
bug-reference auto-highlight-symbol clean-aindent-mode highlight-numbers
parent-mode highlight-parentheses hideshow rainbow-delimiters
clojure-snippets yasnippet sh-script executable helm-projectile
projectile grep ibuf-ext ibuffer recentf tree-widget shackle
hungry-delete fill-or-unfill fix-autorevert-breaking-git eval-overlay
fix-bracketed-paste company-simple-complete init-terminal-cursor
evil-terminal-cursor-changer init-org init-magit init-elixir init-deft
evil-mc evil-mc-command-execute evil-mc-command-record
evil-mc-cursor-make evil-mc-region evil-mc-cursor-state evil-mc-undo
evil-mc-vars evil-mc-known-commands evil-mc-common hl-todo xterm-color
spacemacs-whitespace-cleanup ws-butler winner window-numbering etags
xref project volatile-highlights vi-tilde-fringe tmux spaceline-config
spaceline-segments s spaceline powerline powerline-separators
powerline-themes smartparens-config smartparens-ruby smartparens-html
saveplace savehist ruby-test-mode pcre2el rxt re-builder ruby-mode smie
popwin persp-mode osx-trash info+ image-mode ido-vertical-mode helm-mode
helm-files image-dired dired-x dired-aux ffap helm-buffers helm-elscreen
helm-tags helm-bookmark helm-adaptive helm-info bookmark pp helm-locate
helm-grep helm-regexp helm-plugin helm-external helm-net browse-url xml
helm-utils helm-help helm-types git-gutter-fringe+ fringe-helper
git-gutter+ git-commit with-editor async-bytecomp async tramp-sh server
log-edit pcvs-util add-log docker-tramp tramp-cache tramp tramp-compat
tramp-loaddefs trampver shell pcomplete flyspell-correct-helm helm
helm-source helm-multi-match helm-lib flyspell-correct flyspell ispell
flycheck find-func flx-ido flx ido eyebrowse exec-path-from-shell
evil-surround evil-search-highlight-persist evil-numbers evil-lisp-state
smartparens evil-indent-plus evil-exchange evil-escape evil-args
evil-anzu anzu cider-eval-sexp-fu eval-sexp-fu rx highlight diff-hl
vc-dir ewoc vc vc-dispatcher company-web dash company-css company
web-completion-data adaptive-wrap hybrid-mode evil-evilified-state
which-key use-package diminish bind-key hydra lv cus-edit cus-start
cus-load bind-map color evil evil-integration undo-tree diff evil-maps
evil-commands evil-jumps evil-command-window evil-types evil-search
evil-ex evil-macros evil-repeat evil-states evil-core evil-common
windmove thingatpt rect evil-digraphs evil-vars compile comint
ansi-color ring vc-git diff-mode autoload info mm-archive message dired
format-spec rfc822 mml mml-sec epg mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader
url-handlers mail-utils network-stream nsm starttls url-http tls gnutls
url-gw url-cache url-auth url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand
url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util mailcap quelpa
url-parse auth-source gnus-util password-cache url-vars package-build
mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045
ietf-drums mm-util help-fns mail-prsvr json map lisp-mnt hl-line
xt-mouse autorevert filenotify disp-table wid-edit monokai-theme
finder-inf init-html init-javascript sgml-mode init-evil
core-configuration-layer eieio-compat cl-seq ht cl warnings package
epg-config seq eieio byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cl-extra help-mode
cconv eieio-core core-spacemacs core-use-package-ext
core-transient-state core-micro-state core-toggle core-keybindings
core-fonts-support core-spacemacs-buffer derived edmacro kmacro
core-funcs cl-macs gv core-themes-support core-display-init
core-auto-completion core-release-management core-dotspacemacs
core-command-line core-debug advice profiler easymenu cl-loaddefs cl-lib
page-break-lines easy-mmode subr-x pcase time-date mule-util tooltip
eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel
ns-win ucs-normalize term/common-win tool-bar dnd fontset image
regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment elisp-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar
mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cl-generic cham
georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese charscript case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice
loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay
sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote kqueue cocoa ns multi-tty
make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1027204 982968)
 (symbols 48 76747 21)
 (miscs 40 10656 22806)
 (strings 32 208072 282751)
 (string-bytes 1 7135132)
 (vectors 16 113725)
 (vector-slots 8 2540642 333664)
 (floats 8 2447 14293)
 (intervals 56 12098 12677)
 (buffers 976 92))

-- 
Aaron