Subject: bug#23912: 25.0.95; Abort in gc when working with streams

From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2016 20:15:27 +0300

> From: Michael Heerdegen <[email-masked]>
> Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2016 18:48:15 +0200
> 
> I'm working on an occur like search tool (helm-browse.el), similar to
> swiper, using stream.el for candidate/match processing.
> 
> Occasionally, the thing crashes.
> 
> Here is a backtrace.  The session is still open.  TIA!

This is an optimized build, and all of the interesting values are
"optimized out" (which means GCC didn't provide a sufficient
information for GDB to find the value).

About the only thing that might be useful is the results of
"xbacktrace".

If this happens frequently enough, try reproducing in an unoptimized
build, then we might have more data.

Thanks.