Subject: bug#23912: 25.0.95; Abort in gc when working with streams

From: Michael Heerdegen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2016 23:28:46 +0200

Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]> writes:

> > From: Michael Heerdegen <[email-masked]>
> > Cc: [email-masked]
> > Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2016 17:52:59 +0200
> > 
> > Oops, I lost that session due to a failed suspend to disk.  Please tell
> > me if I need to reproduce the crash again.
>
> Are you saying you can reproduce that?  If so, a recipe would be most
> appreciated.

These crashs happen with a non-yet released package I'm working on, and
I have to work for quite a time with it to trigger a crash.  It happens
only randomly.

I tried to repeat the actions that provoke crashing from a timer
repeatedly, but unfortunately, for whatever reasons, that didn't crash
even after hours.

So there is no easy way to reproduce the crash with reasonable effort
from your side, at least do I know none.

Michael.