Subject: bug#23905: 25.0.94; emacs freezes and must be killed several times a day

From: Lervåg, Alf <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2016 10:01:28 +0000

Unfortunately, I haven't been able to reproduce this in a simple way.
If you're able to provide me with directions on how to diagnose the
issue then I'd be happy to help.

In GNU Emacs 25.0.94.2 (x86_64-w64-mingw32)
of 2016-05-26 built on KAEL
Windowing system distributor 'Microsoft Corp.', version 6.1.7601
Configured using:
'configure --prefix=/tmp/emacs --without-imagemagick 'CFLAGS=-O2
-fomit-frame-pointer -g0''

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG SOUND DBUS NOTIFY ACL GNUTLS LIBXML2 ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: NOR
  locale-coding-system: cp1252

Major mode: Spacemacs buffer

Minor modes in effect:
  projectile-global-mode: t
  projectile-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  editorconfig-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  window-numbering-mode: t
  volatile-highlights-mode: t
  global-vi-tilde-fringe-mode: t
  spaceline-info-mode: t
  spaceline-helm-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  popwin-mode: t
  persp-mode: t
  Info-breadcrumbs-in-mode-line-mode: t
  ido-vertical-mode: t
  global-git-gutter+-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  flycheck-pos-tip-mode: t
  global-flycheck-mode: t
  flx-ido-mode: t
  eyebrowse-mode: t
  global-evil-surround-mode: t
  evil-surround-mode: t
  global-evil-search-highlight-persist: t
  evil-search-highlight-persist: t
  show-smartparens-global-mode: t
  show-smartparens-mode: t
  evil-escape-mode: t
  global-anzu-mode: t
  anzu-mode: t
  eval-sexp-fu-flash-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  counsel-mode: t
  ivy-mode: t
  hybrid-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  evil-mode: t
  evil-local-mode: t
  spacemacs-leader-override-mode: t
  global-spacemacs-leader-override-mode: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  xterm-mouse-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  global-page-break-lines-mode: t
  page-break-lines-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent messages:
Loading c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/layers/auto-layer.el (source)...done
Loading c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/layers/+distributions/spacemacs-base/keybindings.el (source)...done
Loading c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/layers/+emacs/better-defaults/keybindings.el (source)...done
Loading c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/layers/+source-control/version-control/keybindings.el (source)...done
Loading c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/.cache/spacemacs-buffer.el (source)...done
Spacemacs is ready.
Skipping check for new version (reason: develop branch)
Loading c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/.cache/recentf...done
Open the quickhelp.
fullscreen-frame enabled.

Load-path shadows:
c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20160530.424/helm-multi-match hides c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-core-20160531.702/helm-multi-match
c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160627/ox hides c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/ox
c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160627/ox-texinfo hides c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/ox-texinfo
c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160627/ox-publish hides c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/ox-publish
c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160627/ox-org hides c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/ox-org
c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160627/ox-odt hides c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/ox-odt
c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160627/ox-md hides c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/ox-md
c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160627/ox-man hides c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/ox-man
c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160627/ox-latex hides c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/ox-latex
c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160627/ox-icalendar hides c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/ox-icalendar
c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160627/ox-html hides c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/ox-html
c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160627/ox-beamer hides c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/ox-beamer
c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160627/ox-ascii hides c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/ox-ascii
c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160627/org hides c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/org
c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160627/org-w3m hides c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/org-w3m
c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160627/org-version hides c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/org-version
c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160627/org-timer hides c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/org-timer
c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160627/org-table hides c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/org-table
c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160627/org-src hides c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/org-src
c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160627/org-rmail hides c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/org-rmail
c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160627/org-protocol hides c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/org-protocol
c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160627/org-plot hides c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/org-plot
c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160627/org-pcomplete hides c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/org-pcomplete
c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160627/org-mouse hides c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/org-mouse
c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160627/org-mobile hides c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/org-mobile
c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160627/org-mhe hides c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/org-mhe
c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160627/org-macs hides c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/org-macs
c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160627/org-macro hides c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/org-macro
c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160627/org-loaddefs hides c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/org-loaddefs
c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160627/org-list hides c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/org-list
c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160627/org-lint hides c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/org-lint
c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160627/org-irc hides c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/org-irc
c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160627/org-install hides c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/org-install
c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160627/org-inlinetask hides c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/org-inlinetask
c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160627/org-info hides c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/org-info
c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160627/org-indent hides c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/org-indent
c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160627/org-id hides c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/org-id
c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160627/org-habit hides c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/org-habit
c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160627/org-gnus hides c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/org-gnus
c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160627/org-footnote hides c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/org-footnote
c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160627/org-feed hides c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/org-feed
c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160627/org-faces hides c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/org-faces
c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160627/org-eshell hides c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/org-eshell
c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160627/org-entities hides c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/org-entities
c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160627/org-element hides c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/org-element
c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-download-20160620.607/org-download hides c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/org-download
c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160627/org-docview hides c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/org-docview
c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160627/org-datetree hides c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/org-datetree
c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160627/org-ctags hides c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/org-ctags
c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160627/org-crypt hides c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/org-crypt
c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160627/org-compat hides c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/org-compat
c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160627/org-colview hides c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/org-colview
c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160627/org-clock hides c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/org-clock
c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160627/org-capture hides c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/org-capture
c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-bullets-20140918.1137/org-bullets hides c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/org-bullets
c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160627/org-bibtex hides c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/org-bibtex
c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160627/org-bbdb hides c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/org-bbdb
c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160627/org-attach hides c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/org-attach
c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160627/org-archive hides c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/org-archive
c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160627/org-agenda hides c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/org-agenda
c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160627/ob hides c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/ob
c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160627/ob-tangle hides c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/ob-tangle
c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160627/ob-table hides c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/ob-table
c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160627/ob-stan hides c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/ob-stan
c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160627/ob-sqlite hides c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/ob-sqlite
c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160627/ob-sql hides c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/ob-sql
c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160627/ob-shen hides c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/ob-shen
c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160627/ob-shell hides c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/ob-shell
c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160627/ob-sed hides c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/ob-sed
c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160627/ob-screen hides c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/ob-screen
c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160627/ob-scheme hides c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/ob-scheme
c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160627/ob-scala hides c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/ob-scala
c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160627/ob-sass hides c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/ob-sass
c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160627/ob-ruby hides c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/ob-ruby
c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160627/ob-ref hides c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/ob-ref
c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160627/ob-R hides c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/ob-R
c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160627/ob-python hides c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/ob-python
c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160627/ob-processing hides c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/ob-processing
c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160627/ob-plantuml hides c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/ob-plantuml
c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160627/ob-picolisp hides c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/ob-picolisp
c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160627/ob-perl hides c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/ob-perl
c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160627/ob-org hides c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/ob-org
c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160627/ob-octave hides c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/ob-octave
c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160627/ob-ocaml hides c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/ob-ocaml
c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160627/ob-mscgen hides c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/ob-mscgen
c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160627/ob-maxima hides c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/ob-maxima
c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160627/ob-matlab hides c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/ob-matlab
c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160627/ob-makefile hides c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/ob-makefile
c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160627/ob-lob hides c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/ob-lob
c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160627/ob-lisp hides c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/ob-lisp
c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160627/ob-lilypond hides c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/ob-lilypond
c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160627/ob-ledger hides c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/ob-ledger
c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160627/ob-latex hides c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/ob-latex
c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160627/ob-keys hides c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/ob-keys
c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160627/ob-js hides c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/ob-js
c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160627/ob-java hides c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/ob-java
c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160627/ob-J hides c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/ob-J
c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160627/ob-io hides c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/ob-io
c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160627/ob-haskell hides c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/ob-haskell
c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160627/ob-groovy hides c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/ob-groovy
c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160627/ob-gnuplot hides c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/ob-gnuplot
c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160627/ob-fortran hides c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/ob-fortran
c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160627/ob-forth hides c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/ob-forth
c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160627/ob-exp hides c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/ob-exp
c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160627/ob-eval hides c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/ob-eval
c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160627/ob-emacs-lisp hides c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/ob-emacs-lisp
c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160627/ob-ebnf hides c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/ob-ebnf
c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160627/ob-dot hides c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/ob-dot
c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160627/ob-ditaa hides c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/ob-ditaa
c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160627/ob-css hides c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/ob-css
c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160627/ob-core hides c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/ob-core
c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160627/ob-coq hides c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/ob-coq
c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160627/ob-comint hides c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/ob-comint
c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160627/ob-clojure hides c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/ob-clojure
c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160627/ob-calc hides c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/ob-calc
c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160627/ob-C hides c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/ob-C
c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160627/ob-awk hides c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/ob-awk
c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160627/ob-asymptote hides c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/ob-asymptote
c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160627/ob-abc hides c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/ob-abc
c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160627/ox hides c:/Program Files/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ox
c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160627/ox-texinfo hides c:/Program Files/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160627/ox-publish hides c:/Program Files/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ox-publish
c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160627/ox-org hides c:/Program Files/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ox-org
c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160627/ox-odt hides c:/Program Files/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ox-odt
c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160627/ox-md hides c:/Program Files/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ox-md
c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160627/ox-man hides c:/Program Files/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ox-man
c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160627/ox-latex hides c:/Program Files/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ox-latex
c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160627/ox-icalendar hides c:/Program Files/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160627/ox-html hides c:/Program Files/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ox-html
c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160627/ox-beamer hides c:/Program Files/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ox-beamer
c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160627/ox-ascii hides c:/Program Files/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ox-ascii
c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160627/org hides c:/Program Files/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org
c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160627/org-w3m hides c:/Program Files/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-w3m
c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160627/org-version hides c:/Program Files/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-version
c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160627/org-timer hides c:/Program Files/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-timer
c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160627/org-table hides c:/Program Files/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-table
c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160627/org-src hides c:/Program Files/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-src
c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160627/org-rmail hides c:/Program Files/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-rmail
c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160627/org-protocol hides c:/Program Files/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-protocol
c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160627/org-plot hides c:/Program Files/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-plot
c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160627/org-pcomplete hides c:/Program Files/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160627/org-mouse hides c:/Program Files/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-mouse
c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160627/org-mobile hides c:/Program Files/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-mobile
c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160627/org-mhe hides c:/Program Files/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-mhe
c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160627/org-macs hides c:/Program Files/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-macs
c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160627/org-macro hides c:/Program Files/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-macro
c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160627/org-loaddefs hides c:/Program Files/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160627/org-list hides c:/Program Files/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-list
c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160627/org-irc hides c:/Program Files/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-irc
c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160627/org-install hides c:/Program Files/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-install
c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160627/org-inlinetask hides c:/Program Files/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160627/org-info hides c:/Program Files/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-info
c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160627/org-indent hides c:/Program Files/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-indent
c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160627/org-id hides c:/Program Files/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-id
c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160627/org-habit hides c:/Program Files/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-habit
c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160627/org-gnus hides c:/Program Files/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-gnus
c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160627/org-footnote hides c:/Program Files/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-footnote
c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160627/org-feed hides c:/Program Files/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-feed
c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160627/org-faces hides c:/Program Files/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-faces
c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160627/org-eshell hides c:/Program Files/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-eshell
c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160627/org-entities hides c:/Program Files/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-entities
c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160627/org-element hides c:/Program Files/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-element
c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160627/org-docview hides c:/Program Files/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-docview
c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160627/org-datetree hides c:/Program Files/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-datetree
c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160627/org-ctags hides c:/Program Files/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-ctags
c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160627/org-crypt hides c:/Program Files/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-crypt
c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160627/org-compat hides c:/Program Files/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-compat
c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160627/org-colview hides c:/Program Files/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-colview
c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160627/org-clock hides c:/Program Files/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-clock
c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160627/org-capture hides c:/Program Files/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-capture
c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160627/org-bibtex hides c:/Program Files/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-bibtex
c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160627/org-bbdb hides c:/Program Files/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-bbdb
c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160627/org-attach hides c:/Program Files/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-attach
c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160627/org-archive hides c:/Program Files/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-archive
c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160627/org-agenda hides c:/Program Files/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-agenda
c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160627/ob hides c:/Program Files/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob
c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160627/ob-tangle hides c:/Program Files/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-tangle
c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160627/ob-table hides c:/Program Files/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-table
c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160627/ob-sqlite hides c:/Program Files/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160627/ob-sql hides c:/Program Files/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-sql
c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160627/ob-shen hides c:/Program Files/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-shen
c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160627/ob-screen hides c:/Program Files/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-screen
c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160627/ob-scheme hides c:/Program Files/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-scheme
c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160627/ob-scala hides c:/Program Files/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-scala
c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160627/ob-sass hides c:/Program Files/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-sass
c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160627/ob-ruby hides c:/Program Files/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-ruby
c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160627/ob-ref hides c:/Program Files/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-ref
c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160627/ob-R hides c:/Program Files/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-R
c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160627/ob-python hides c:/Program Files/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-python
c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160627/ob-plantuml hides c:/Program Files/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160627/ob-picolisp hides c:/Program Files/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160627/ob-perl hides c:/Program Files/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-perl
c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160627/ob-org hides c:/Program Files/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-org
c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160627/ob-octave hides c:/Program Files/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-octave
c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160627/ob-ocaml hides c:/Program Files/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160627/ob-mscgen hides c:/Program Files/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160627/ob-maxima hides c:/Program Files/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-maxima
c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160627/ob-matlab hides c:/Program Files/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-matlab
c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160627/ob-makefile hides c:/Program Files/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-makefile
c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160627/ob-lob hides c:/Program Files/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-lob
c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160627/ob-lisp hides c:/Program Files/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-lisp
c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160627/ob-lilypond hides c:/Program Files/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160627/ob-ledger hides c:/Program Files/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-ledger
c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160627/ob-latex hides c:/Program Files/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-latex
c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160627/ob-keys hides c:/Program Files/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-keys
c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160627/ob-js hides c:/Program Files/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-js
c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160627/ob-java hides c:/Program Files/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-java
c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160627/ob-io hides c:/Program Files/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-io
c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160627/ob-haskell hides c:/Program Files/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-haskell
c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160627/ob-gnuplot hides c:/Program Files/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160627/ob-fortran hides c:/Program Files/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-fortran
c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160627/ob-exp hides c:/Program Files/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-exp
c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160627/ob-eval hides c:/Program Files/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-eval
c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160627/ob-emacs-lisp hides c:/Program Files/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160627/ob-dot hides c:/Program Files/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-dot
c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160627/ob-ditaa hides c:/Program Files/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160627/ob-css hides c:/Program Files/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-css
c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160627/ob-core hides c:/Program Files/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-core
c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160627/ob-comint hides c:/Program Files/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-comint
c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160627/ob-clojure hides c:/Program Files/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-clojure
c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160627/ob-calc hides c:/Program Files/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-calc
c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160627/ob-C hides c:/Program Files/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-C
c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160627/ob-awk hides c:/Program Files/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-awk
c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160627/ob-asymptote hides c:/Program Files/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
c:/Users/alfler/.emacs.d/elpa/seq-2.15/seq hides c:/Program Files/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/emacs-lisp/seq

Features:
(shadow sort editorconfig-core editorconfig-core-handle
editorconfig-fnmatch mail-extr emacsbug sendmail colir smex projectile
grep compile ibuf-ext ibuffer recentf tree-widget editorconfig hl-todo
xterm-color ws-butler winner window-numbering volatile-highlights
vi-tilde-fringe spaceline-config spaceline-segments s spaceline
powerline powerline-separators color powerline-themes smartparens-config
saveplace savehist popwin persp-mode ivy-hydra info+ image-mode
ido-vertical-mode git-gutter-fringe+ fringe-helper git-gutter+
git-commit with-editor async-bytecomp async tramp-sh server log-edit
message dired rfc822 mml mml-sec epg mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils
mailheader pcvs-util add-log tramp tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs trampver
ucs-normalize shell pcomplete comint ansi-color flycheck-pos-tip pos-tip
flycheck find-func flx-ido flx ido eyebrowse format-spec
exec-path-from-shell evil-surround evil-search-highlight-persist
evil-numbers evil-lisp-state smartparens evil-indent-plus evil-exchange
evil-escape evil-args evil-anzu anzu eval-sexp-fu rx highlight diff-hl
vc-dir ewoc vc vc-dispatcher diff-mode counsel jka-compr esh-util etags
xref project swiper ivy delsel ffap company-web dash company-css company
web-completion-data adaptive-wrap hybrid-mode evil-evilified-state
which-key use-package diminish bind-key hydra lv cus-edit cus-start
cus-load evil evil-integration undo-tree diff evil-maps evil-commands
evil-jumps evil-command-window evil-types evil-search evil-ex
evil-macros evil-repeat evil-states evil-core evil-common windmove
thingatpt rect evil-digraphs evil-vars ring info bind-map quelpa
url-parse auth-source gnus-util password-cache url-vars package-build
mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045
ietf-drums mm-util help-fns mail-prsvr json map lisp-mnt hl-line
xt-mouse autorevert filenotify wid-edit spacemacs-dark-theme
spacemacs-common finder-inf core-configuration-layer eieio-compat cl-seq
ht cl warnings package epg-config seq eieio byte-opt bytecomp
byte-compile cl-extra help-mode cconv eieio-core core-spacemacs
core-use-package-ext core-transient-state core-micro-state core-toggle
core-keybindings core-fonts-support core-spacemacs-buffer derived
edmacro kmacro core-funcs cl-macs gv core-themes-support
core-display-init core-auto-completion core-release-management
core-dotspacemacs core-command-line core-debug advice profiler easymenu
cl-loaddefs cl-lib page-break-lines easy-mmode subr-x pcase time-date
mule-util tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type mwheel dos-w32 ls-lisp disp-table w32-win w32-vars
term/common-win tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list newcomment elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page
menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock
syntax facemenu font-core frame cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms
cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese charscript case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help
simple abbrev minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces
cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format
env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote
w32notify dbusbind w32 multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 614954 562866)
(symbols 56 50526 382)
(miscs 48 185 402)
(strings 32 109042 324741)
(string-bytes 1 3724534)
(vectors 16 64550)
(vector-slots 8 1079775 217287)
(floats 8 681 455)
(intervals 56 3571 665)
(buffers 976 13))