Subject: bug#23897: 25.1.50; Argument at point not being highlighted in eldoc hints

From: Kaushal Modi <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2016 19:42:44 +0000

The isearch problem was the same.. the face in the beginning of the string
got applied to the whole string.

So after C-s,

Instead of "Isearch: " showing in a different face than that of the use
input in the minibuffer, "Isearch: " prompt + user input search string
showed up in the same face.

On Fri, Jul 8, 2016, 3:40 PM Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]> wrote:

> >
> A problem in Isearch was also mentioned by Mark Oteiza in the context
> of this bug, but I see no details for it.  Can someone please tell
> what was the problem, so I could verify it no longer exists after the
> fix?
>
> Thanks.
>
-- 

-- 
Kaushal Modi