Subject: 24.5; Emacs vfork error

From: Jim Hurt <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2016 10:44:44 -0500

The same problem exists with any emacs command such as dired which tries 
to fork a process.
-- 
Jim Hurt's Enventive Signature File

   Jim Hurt
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

	Enventive Engineering <http://www.enventive.com/>
   861 George Hill Road
   P.O. Box 209
   South Lancaster, MA 01561

   Phone: (978) 365-7458
   Fax: (978) 365-2876
   General information: [email-masked] 	
This message and any attachments are solely for the intended recipient 
and may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not 
the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, use, or distribution of 
the information included in this message and any attachments is 
prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please 
notify us by reply e-mail and immediately and permanently delete this 
message and any attachments. Thank you.