Subject: bug#23847: 24.5; dired icon too large

From: Max Nikulin <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2022 21:30:39 +0700

On 10/02/2022 18:46, Lars Ingebrigtsen wrote:
> Maxim Nikulin writes:
> 
> Thanks.  I don't have a KDE setup here, so I can't really test easily.
> Hopefully somebody else with KDE can debug this further.

Lars, what do you mean by "debug this further"?

breeze-icon-theme version 4:5.68.0-0ubuntu1 and other KDE themes does 
not have 24x24 system-file-manager icon, so a larger one is used. E.g. 
adwaita theme has an icon with such size so Gnome does have such 
problem. Emacs uses icons from "applications" category for "actions" 
buttons. I just can not easily confirm the problem for latest versions 
of KDE and Emacs.

/usr/share/icons/Adwaita/16x16/legacy/system-file-manager.png
/usr/share/icons/Adwaita/22x22/legacy/system-file-manager.png
/usr/share/icons/Adwaita/24x24/legacy/system-file-manager.png
/usr/share/icons/Adwaita/256x256/legacy/system-file-manager.png
/usr/share/icons/Adwaita/32x32/legacy/system-file-manager.png
/usr/share/icons/Adwaita/48x48/legacy/system-file-manager.png

/usr/share/icons/breeze/apps/16/system-file-manager.svg
/usr/share/icons/breeze/apps/22/system-file-manager.svg
/usr/share/icons/breeze/apps/32/system-file-manager.svg
/usr/share/icons/breeze/apps/48/system-file-manager.svg
/usr/share/icons/breeze/apps/64/system-file-manager.svg

See my older comment:
https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=23847#31

P.S. Lars, sorry, at first I sent this message just to you instead of to 
the bug tracker.