Subject: 25.0.95; regression in mml-secure-sign-pgpmime

From: Sam Halliday <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2016 23:17:30 +0100

Regression in emacs 25 pretest. This works with my emacs configuration
in emacs 24.5 available at https://github.com/fommil/dotfiles/tree/master/.emacs.d

This line causes a failure when sending email

  (add-hook 'message-setup-hook #'mml-secure-sign-pgpmime)

with the stacktrace below (could be a problem with notmuch).

You can ignore most of the runtime information below, I had to restart
emacs because this obviously knocks out my ability to use
report-emacs-bug:

Debugger entered--Lisp error: (wrong-type-argument char-or-string-p nil)
  mml2015-epg-sign((part (sign . "pgpmime") (tag-location . 312) (contents . "\n-- \nBest regards,\nSam\n")))
  mml2015-sign((part (sign . "pgpmime") (tag-location . 312) (contents . "\n-- \nBest regards,\nSam\n")))
  mml-pgpmime-sign-buffer((part (sign . "pgpmime") (tag-location . 312) (contents . "\n-- \nBest regards,\nSam\n")))
  mml-generate-mime-1((part (sign . "pgpmime") (tag-location . 312) (contents . "\n-- \nBest regards,\nSam\n")))
  mml-generate-mime()
  message-encode-message-body()
  message-send-mail(nil)
  message-send-via-mail(nil)
  message-send(nil)
  message-send-and-exit(nil)
  notmuch-mua-send-and-exit(nil)
  funcall-interactively(notmuch-mua-send-and-exit nil)
  call-interactively(notmuch-mua-send-and-exit nil nil)
  command-execute(notmuch-mua-send-and-exit)

I'd send you a stacktrace, but the nature of the bug means that I can't
use `report-emacs-bug`

In GNU Emacs 25.0.95.1 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.20.6)
 of 2016-06-11 built on Sampo
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11803000
System Description:	Debian GNU/Linux testing (stretch)

Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/opt/emacs-25'

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND GPM DBUS GCONF GSETTINGS
NOTIFY ACL LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_GB.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Emacs-Lisp

Minor modes in effect:
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  auto-insert-mode: t
  whitespace-mode: t
  rainbow-delimiters-mode: t
  smartparens-strict-mode: t
  smartparens-mode: t
  company-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  rainbow-mode: t
  focus-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  flycheck-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  projectile-global-mode: t
  projectile-mode: t
  flx-ido-mode: t
  ido-everywhere: t
  persistent-scratch-autosave-mode: t
  global-subword-mode: t
  subword-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  prettify-symbols-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent messages:
Loading /home/fommil/.emacs.d/local-preinit.el (source)...done
Loading /home/fommil/.emacs.d/init-gnu.el (source)...done
Loading /home/fommil/.emacs.d/local.el (source)...
Starting a new list of tags tables
Loading /home/fommil/.emacs.d/local.el (source)...done
For information about GNU Emacs and the GNU system, type C-h C-a.
Making completion list...
Quit
Stop procrastinating and do some work!
Mark saved where search started [2 times]

Load-path shadows:
/home/fommil/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160606/ob-scala hides /home/fommil/.emacs.d/elpa/scala-mode-20160519.731/ob-scala
/home/fommil/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160606/ob-sql hides /opt/emacs-25/share/emacs/25.0.95/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/fommil/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160606/ob-core hides /opt/emacs-25/share/emacs/25.0.95/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/fommil/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160606/ob-lisp hides /opt/emacs-25/share/emacs/25.0.95/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/fommil/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160606/org-mouse hides /opt/emacs-25/share/emacs/25.0.95/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/fommil/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160606/org-docview hides /opt/emacs-25/share/emacs/25.0.95/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/fommil/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160606/org-id hides /opt/emacs-25/share/emacs/25.0.95/lisp/org/org-id
/home/fommil/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160606/org-habit hides /opt/emacs-25/share/emacs/25.0.95/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/fommil/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160606/org-entities hides /opt/emacs-25/share/emacs/25.0.95/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/fommil/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160606/org-compat hides /opt/emacs-25/share/emacs/25.0.95/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/fommil/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160606/org-rmail hides /opt/emacs-25/share/emacs/25.0.95/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/fommil/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160606/org-footnote hides /opt/emacs-25/share/emacs/25.0.95/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/fommil/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160606/ob-makefile hides /opt/emacs-25/share/emacs/25.0.95/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/fommil/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160606/ob-ocaml hides /opt/emacs-25/share/emacs/25.0.95/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/fommil/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160606/org-w3m hides /opt/emacs-25/share/emacs/25.0.95/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/fommil/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160606/ob-scheme hides /opt/emacs-25/share/emacs/25.0.95/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/fommil/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160606/org-archive hides /opt/emacs-25/share/emacs/25.0.95/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/fommil/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160606/org-install hides /opt/emacs-25/share/emacs/25.0.95/lisp/org/org-install
/home/fommil/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160606/org-macro hides /opt/emacs-25/share/emacs/25.0.95/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/fommil/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160606/ob-awk hides /opt/emacs-25/share/emacs/25.0.95/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/fommil/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160606/ob-ditaa hides /opt/emacs-25/share/emacs/25.0.95/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/fommil/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160606/org-macs hides /opt/emacs-25/share/emacs/25.0.95/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/fommil/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160606/ob-asymptote hides /opt/emacs-25/share/emacs/25.0.95/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/fommil/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160606/ob-keys hides /opt/emacs-25/share/emacs/25.0.95/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/fommil/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160606/org-colview hides /opt/emacs-25/share/emacs/25.0.95/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/fommil/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160606/org-protocol hides /opt/emacs-25/share/emacs/25.0.95/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/fommil/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160606/org-clock hides /opt/emacs-25/share/emacs/25.0.95/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/fommil/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160606/ob-table hides /opt/emacs-25/share/emacs/25.0.95/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/fommil/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160606/ob-ledger hides /opt/emacs-25/share/emacs/25.0.95/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/fommil/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160606/ob-js hides /opt/emacs-25/share/emacs/25.0.95/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/fommil/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160606/ox-man hides /opt/emacs-25/share/emacs/25.0.95/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/fommil/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160606/ox hides /opt/emacs-25/share/emacs/25.0.95/lisp/org/ox
/home/fommil/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160606/ox-texinfo hides /opt/emacs-25/share/emacs/25.0.95/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/fommil/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160606/ob-haskell hides /opt/emacs-25/share/emacs/25.0.95/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/fommil/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160606/org-attach hides /opt/emacs-25/share/emacs/25.0.95/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/fommil/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160606/org-list hides /opt/emacs-25/share/emacs/25.0.95/lisp/org/org-list
/home/fommil/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160606/org-table hides /opt/emacs-25/share/emacs/25.0.95/lisp/org/org-table
/home/fommil/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160606/ox-org hides /opt/emacs-25/share/emacs/25.0.95/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/fommil/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160606/org-element hides /opt/emacs-25/share/emacs/25.0.95/lisp/org/org-element
/home/fommil/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160606/org-loaddefs hides /opt/emacs-25/share/emacs/25.0.95/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/fommil/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160606/ox-html hides /opt/emacs-25/share/emacs/25.0.95/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/fommil/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160606/ob-clojure hides /opt/emacs-25/share/emacs/25.0.95/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/fommil/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160606/ob-perl hides /opt/emacs-25/share/emacs/25.0.95/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/fommil/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160606/org-inlinetask hides /opt/emacs-25/share/emacs/25.0.95/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/fommil/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160606/org-datetree hides /opt/emacs-25/share/emacs/25.0.95/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/fommil/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160606/ob-io hides /opt/emacs-25/share/emacs/25.0.95/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/fommil/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160606/ob-plantuml hides /opt/emacs-25/share/emacs/25.0.95/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/fommil/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160606/ob-sass hides /opt/emacs-25/share/emacs/25.0.95/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/fommil/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160606/ob-mscgen hides /opt/emacs-25/share/emacs/25.0.95/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/fommil/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160606/ob-octave hides /opt/emacs-25/share/emacs/25.0.95/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/fommil/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160606/ox-odt hides /opt/emacs-25/share/emacs/25.0.95/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/fommil/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160606/org-timer hides /opt/emacs-25/share/emacs/25.0.95/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/fommil/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160606/ob-python hides /opt/emacs-25/share/emacs/25.0.95/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/fommil/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160606/ob-lilypond hides /opt/emacs-25/share/emacs/25.0.95/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/fommil/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160606/org-crypt hides /opt/emacs-25/share/emacs/25.0.95/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/fommil/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160606/ob-R hides /opt/emacs-25/share/emacs/25.0.95/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/fommil/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160606/ob-C hides /opt/emacs-25/share/emacs/25.0.95/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/fommil/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160606/ob-eval hides /opt/emacs-25/share/emacs/25.0.95/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/fommil/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160606/ob-picolisp hides /opt/emacs-25/share/emacs/25.0.95/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/fommil/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160606/ox-publish hides /opt/emacs-25/share/emacs/25.0.95/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/fommil/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160606/org-bbdb hides /opt/emacs-25/share/emacs/25.0.95/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/fommil/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160606/ob-dot hides /opt/emacs-25/share/emacs/25.0.95/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/fommil/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160606/org-info hides /opt/emacs-25/share/emacs/25.0.95/lisp/org/org-info
/home/fommil/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160606/ob-lob hides /opt/emacs-25/share/emacs/25.0.95/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/fommil/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160606/ob-sqlite hides /opt/emacs-25/share/emacs/25.0.95/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/fommil/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160606/ob-ref hides /opt/emacs-25/share/emacs/25.0.95/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/fommil/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160606/ob-latex hides /opt/emacs-25/share/emacs/25.0.95/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/fommil/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160606/org-mhe hides /opt/emacs-25/share/emacs/25.0.95/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/fommil/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160606/ob-screen hides /opt/emacs-25/share/emacs/25.0.95/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/fommil/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160606/org-capture hides /opt/emacs-25/share/emacs/25.0.95/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/fommil/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160606/ob-shen hides /opt/emacs-25/share/emacs/25.0.95/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/fommil/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160606/ob-maxima hides /opt/emacs-25/share/emacs/25.0.95/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/fommil/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160606/ob-calc hides /opt/emacs-25/share/emacs/25.0.95/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/fommil/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160606/ob-matlab hides /opt/emacs-25/share/emacs/25.0.95/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/fommil/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160606/ob-ruby hides /opt/emacs-25/share/emacs/25.0.95/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/fommil/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160606/ob-java hides /opt/emacs-25/share/emacs/25.0.95/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/fommil/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160606/ob-gnuplot hides /opt/emacs-25/share/emacs/25.0.95/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/fommil/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160606/org-indent hides /opt/emacs-25/share/emacs/25.0.95/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/fommil/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160606/ox-ascii hides /opt/emacs-25/share/emacs/25.0.95/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/fommil/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160606/ox-icalendar hides /opt/emacs-25/share/emacs/25.0.95/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/fommil/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160606/org hides /opt/emacs-25/share/emacs/25.0.95/lisp/org/org
/home/fommil/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160606/ob-css hides /opt/emacs-25/share/emacs/25.0.95/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/fommil/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160606/ox-md hides /opt/emacs-25/share/emacs/25.0.95/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/fommil/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160606/ob-emacs-lisp hides /opt/emacs-25/share/emacs/25.0.95/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/fommil/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160606/ox-beamer hides /opt/emacs-25/share/emacs/25.0.95/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/fommil/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160606/org-mobile hides /opt/emacs-25/share/emacs/25.0.95/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/fommil/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160606/org-agenda hides /opt/emacs-25/share/emacs/25.0.95/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/fommil/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160606/ob hides /opt/emacs-25/share/emacs/25.0.95/lisp/org/ob
/home/fommil/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160606/org-feed hides /opt/emacs-25/share/emacs/25.0.95/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/fommil/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160606/org-src hides /opt/emacs-25/share/emacs/25.0.95/lisp/org/org-src
/home/fommil/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160606/ob-comint hides /opt/emacs-25/share/emacs/25.0.95/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/fommil/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160606/ob-scala hides /opt/emacs-25/share/emacs/25.0.95/lisp/org/ob-scala
/home/fommil/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160606/ob-fortran hides /opt/emacs-25/share/emacs/25.0.95/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/fommil/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160606/ox-latex hides /opt/emacs-25/share/emacs/25.0.95/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/fommil/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160606/ob-org hides /opt/emacs-25/share/emacs/25.0.95/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/fommil/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160606/ob-exp hides /opt/emacs-25/share/emacs/25.0.95/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/fommil/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160606/org-gnus hides /opt/emacs-25/share/emacs/25.0.95/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/fommil/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160606/org-version hides /opt/emacs-25/share/emacs/25.0.95/lisp/org/org-version
/home/fommil/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160606/org-faces hides /opt/emacs-25/share/emacs/25.0.95/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/fommil/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160606/org-pcomplete hides /opt/emacs-25/share/emacs/25.0.95/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/fommil/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160606/org-plot hides /opt/emacs-25/share/emacs/25.0.95/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/fommil/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160606/org-ctags hides /opt/emacs-25/share/emacs/25.0.95/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/fommil/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160606/org-bibtex hides /opt/emacs-25/share/emacs/25.0.95/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/fommil/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160606/org-irc hides /opt/emacs-25/share/emacs/25.0.95/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/fommil/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160606/ob-tangle hides /opt/emacs-25/share/emacs/25.0.95/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/fommil/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160606/org-eshell hides /opt/emacs-25/share/emacs/25.0.95/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/fommil/.emacs.d/elpa/seq-2.15/seq hides /opt/emacs-25/share/emacs/25.0.95/lisp/emacs-lisp/seq

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr notmuch hl-line notmuch-message
notmuch-maildir-fcc notmuch-hello wid-edit notmuch-tree notmuch-show
notmuch-print notmuch-crypto notmuch-mua notmuch-address notmuch-company
notmuch-parser notmuch-wash diff-mode coolj notmuch-query goto-addr
icalendar diary-lib diary-loaddefs cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs
notmuch-tag crm notmuch-lib mm-view mml-smime smime dig mailcap misearch
multi-isearch yatemplate autoinsert emacsbug message rfc822 mml mml-sec
epg mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev
gmm-utils mailheader sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mail-utils
whitespace rainbow-delimiters smartparens-config smartparens
company-oddmuse company-keywords company-etags etags xref project
company-gtags company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev company-files
company-capf company-cmake company-xcode company-clang company-semantic
company-eclim company-template company-css company-nxml company-bbdb
company yasnippet cl flycheck-cask rainbow-mode color focus paren
darcula-theme flycheck-pos-tip pos-tip flycheck-clojure url-parse
url-vars flycheck json map find-func rx subr-x cider-client cider-common
cider-util clojure-mode align imenu nrepl-client tramp tramp-compat
auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core gnus-util mm-util help-fns
mail-prsvr password-cache tramp-loaddefs trampver ucs-normalize shell
pcomplete format-spec queue nrepl-dict cider-compat ewoc spinner cc-mode
cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars
cc-defs re-builder hydra lv projectile grep compile comint ansi-color
ring ibuf-ext ibuffer dash thingatpt flx-ido advice flx ido
persistent-scratch midnight cl-macs dired cap-words superword subword
edmacro kmacro autorevert filenotify use-package diminish bind-key
easy-mmode finder-inf info package epg-config seq byte-opt gv bytecomp
byte-compile cl-extra help-mode easymenu cconv cl-loaddefs pcase cl-lib
time-date mule-util tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type mwheel x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset
image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment elisp-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar
mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cl-generic cham
georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese charscript case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice
loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay
sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote dbusbind inotify dynamic-setting
system-font-setting font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x
multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 418770 138986)
 (symbols 48 40174 38)
 (miscs 40 247 649)
 (strings 32 89248 119475)
 (string-bytes 1 2683929)
 (vectors 16 59670)
 (vector-slots 8 1047639 70294)
 (floats 8 858 582)
 (intervals 56 1013 267)
 (buffers 976 17)
 (heap 1024 40711 8034))

-- 
Best regards,
Sam