Subject: bug#23738: [feature request] eww allow multiple buffer

From: Mark Oteiza <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2017 15:00:29 -0500

On 26/01/17 at 08:27pm, Lars Ingebrigtsen wrote:
> Mark Oteiza <[email-masked]> writes:
> 
> >> I think there's value in being able to type `C-x b fsf RET' to go the
> >> buffer that has the FSF web page, or whatever.  Especially for people
> >> with disabilities.
> >
> > Unless you navigated to the FSF page from duckduckgo or any other host.
> 
> The use case here is that you hit a link that opens a new window.  Then
> you want to find that window after a while.  There's no way for a blind
> person to do that without a lot of work without sensible eww buffer
> naming.

Then make it customizable so as to not shoehorn every user into this
use case where no one ever navigates to different hosts in an eww buffer.

Also, to suggest there is no other way to solve this problem is
ridiculous, but you've dug in your feet and I'm not going to waste any
more time arguing with you.