Subject: Re: 25.1.50; Emacs crash in syntax.c

From: [email-masked] (Vincent Belaïche)
Date: Wed, 08 Jun 2016 07:34:54 +0200

Le 08/06/2016 à 00:11, Paul Eggert a écrit :
> On 06/07/2016 02:46 PM, Vincent Belaïche wrote:
>> Then, may I close the debug session now ? 
>
> Sure (and you can start up a new one for the fixed Emacs :-). Thanks
> again for reporting this.
>

Thank you,

Just for the sake of completeness, please note that I got some error
return on gdb quitting, like this:

--8<----8<----8<----8<----8<-- begin -->8---->8---->8---->8---->8----
(gdb) quit
A debugging session is active.

	Inferior 1 [process 9928] will be killed.

Quit anyway? (y or n) [answered Y; input not from terminal]
error return ../../gdb-7.6.1/gdb/windows-nat.c:1275 was 5
--8<----8<----8<----8<----8<--  end  -->8---->8---->8---->8---->8----

VBR,
	Vincent.

PS: the « [answered Y; input not from terminal] » is because I had
launched gdb from an Emacs shell, to make easier cut & paste.