Subject: bug#23704: closed (Re: 25.1.50; Emacs crash in syntax.c)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Tue, 07 Jun 2016 16:38:02 +0000

Your bug report

#23704: 25.1.50; Emacs crash in syntax.c

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
23704: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=23704
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: 25.1.50; Emacs crash in syntax.c
From: Paul Eggert <[email-masked]>
To: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2016 09:36:56 -0700
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

On 06/07/2016 08:52 AM, Eli Zaretskii wrote:
> Thanks, this looks good to me.

OK, thanks, I installed it into emacs-25 and merged it into master and 
am boldly marking the bug as done.

> The only issue left is with a similar
> code in the non-forwardp branch -- don't we want to fix that as well?

I left the non-forwardp branch alone because it calls 
UPDATE_SYNTAX_TABLE_BACKWARD, which in turn can call 
update_syntax_table, which (unlike update_syntax_table_forward) does not 
call parse_sexp_propertize and so I don't see how the garbage collector 
can trigger.

Subject: 25.1.50; Emacs crash in syntax.c
From: [email-masked] (Vincent Belaïche)
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Vincent Belaïche <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Jun 2016 07:25:49 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Dear all,

This is a very difficult to reproduce crash. It happens quite scarcely,
but fortunately, knowing its existence I was running under the
debugger. Please note that it was w/o the -Q option, and my init file is
quite a few lines ;-). Here is the gdb log:

--8<----8<----8<----8<----8<-- begin -->8---->8---->8---->8---->8----
Vincent@AIGLEROYAL /c/Programmes/installation/emacs-install/master/emacs/src
$ gdb c:/Nos_Programmes/GNU/Emacs/bin/emacs.exe 
GNU gdb (GDB) 7.6.1
Copyright (C) 2013 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
License GPLv3+: GNU GPL version 3 or later <http://gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html>
This is free software: you are free to change and redistribute it.
There is NO WARRANTY, to the extent permitted by law.  Type "show copying"
and "show warranty" for details.
This GDB was configured as "mingw32".
For bug reporting instructions, please see:
<http://www.gnu.org/software/gdb/bugs/>...
Reading symbols from c:\Nos_Programmes\GNU\Emacs\bin\emacs.exe...done.
SIGINT is used by the debugger.
Are you sure you want to change it? (y or n) [answered Y; input not from terminal]
DISPLAY = w32
TERM = emacs
Breakpoint 1 at 0x1095210: file emacs.c, line 365.
Temporary breakpoint 2 at 0x10aae08: file sysdep.c, line 939.
(gdb) run
Starting program: c:/Nos_Programmes/GNU/Emacs/bin/emacs.exe 
[New Thread 9928.0x1a3c]
[New Thread 9928.0x24c8]
[New Thread 9928.0x1754]
[New Thread 9928.0x2160]
[New Thread 9928.0x2e0]
[New Thread 9928.0x27d0]
[New Thread 9928.0x1034]
[New Thread 9928.0x1c60]
[New Thread 9928.0x22c4]
[New Thread 9928.0xd1c]
[New Thread 9928.0x21b0]
[New Thread 9928.0x260c]
[New Thread 9928.0xf38]
[New Thread 9928.0xee0]
[New Thread 9928.0xeb8]
[New Thread 9928.0xfa8]
[New Thread 9928.0x144]
[New Thread 9928.0x300]
[New Thread 9928.0x1fb4]
[New Thread 9928.0x13b0]
[New Thread 9928.0x2440]
[New Thread 9928.0x1ac0]
[New Thread 9928.0xe78]
[New Thread 9928.0xce0]
[New Thread 9928.0xc30]
[New Thread 9928.0x22d0]
[New Thread 9928.0xac]
[New Thread 9928.0x2114]
[New Thread 9928.0x658]
[New Thread 9928.0x2014]
[New Thread 9928.0x16ac]
[New Thread 9928.0x1d24]
[New Thread 9928.0x10b8]
[New Thread 9928.0xe2c]
[New Thread 9928.0x2470]
[New Thread 9928.0x1efc]
[New Thread 9928.0xe34]
[New Thread 9928.0x246c]
[New Thread 9928.0x16d8]
[New Thread 9928.0x2060]
[New Thread 9928.0x2474]
[New Thread 9928.0x251c]
[New Thread 9928.0x27e0]
[New Thread 9928.0x3a4]
[New Thread 9928.0x1950]
[New Thread 9928.0x1a44]
[New Thread 9928.0x1b48]
[New Thread 9928.0x12d4]
[New Thread 9928.0x1ab4]
[New Thread 9928.0x1f90]
[New Thread 9928.0x1368]
[New Thread 9928.0x1db4]
[New Thread 9928.0xe90]
[New Thread 9928.0x212c]
[New Thread 9928.0x1d2c]
[New Thread 9928.0x1fac]
[New Thread 9928.0x1414]
[New Thread 9928.0xacc]
[New Thread 9928.0x14a8]
[New Thread 9928.0x1f28]
[New Thread 9928.0x1898]
[New Thread 9928.0x24e4]
[New Thread 9928.0x300]
[New Thread 9928.0x1e0c]
[New Thread 9928.0x2724]
[New Thread 9928.0xc8c]
[New Thread 9928.0x1654]
[New Thread 9928.0x2514]
[New Thread 9928.0x1340]
[New Thread 9928.0x174]
[New Thread 9928.0x1d34]
[New Thread 9928.0x1ab8]
[New Thread 9928.0x162c]
[New Thread 9928.0x81c]
[New Thread 9928.0xb68]
[New Thread 9928.0xe5c]
[New Thread 9928.0x1b10]
[New Thread 9928.0x26d4]
[New Thread 9928.0x20b0]
[New Thread 9928.0x2238]
[New Thread 9928.0x23f0]
[New Thread 9928.0x24dc]
[New Thread 9928.0x21b0]
[New Thread 9928.0x1a04]
[New Thread 9928.0x16f0]
[New Thread 9928.0x273c]
[New Thread 9928.0x4a4]
[New Thread 9928.0xeac]
[New Thread 9928.0x1c14]
[New Thread 9928.0x17b4]
[New Thread 9928.0x15e8]
[New Thread 9928.0x8d4]
[New Thread 9928.0x2368]
[New Thread 9928.0x50c]
[New Thread 9928.0x155c]
[New Thread 9928.0x1b84]
[New Thread 9928.0x290]
[New Thread 9928.0x2694]
[New Thread 9928.0x24e8]
[New Thread 9928.0x1784]
[New Thread 9928.0x2390]
[New Thread 9928.0xc98]
[New Thread 9928.0x27c8]
[New Thread 9928.0x19f8]
[New Thread 9928.0x2284]
[New Thread 9928.0x164c]
[New Thread 9928.0x242c]
[New Thread 9928.0x13a0]
[New Thread 9928.0xabc]
[New Thread 9928.0x2270]
[New Thread 9928.0x1f00]
[New Thread 9928.0x1a0c]
[New Thread 9928.0xf1c]
[New Thread 9928.0x1990]
[New Thread 9928.0x1a88]
[New Thread 9928.0x21a4]
[New Thread 9928.0x24cc]
[New Thread 9928.0x1248]
[New Thread 9928.0x1a0c]
[New Thread 9928.0x121c]
[New Thread 9928.0x26d4]
[New Thread 9928.0x13a0]
[New Thread 9928.0x157c]
[New Thread 9928.0x1fd4]
[New Thread 9928.0xee4]
[New Thread 9928.0x540]
[New Thread 9928.0x1bfc]
[New Thread 9928.0x17c8]
[New Thread 9928.0x2110]
[New Thread 9928.0x520]
[New Thread 9928.0x1c90]
[New Thread 9928.0x2660]
[New Thread 9928.0xbfc]
[New Thread 9928.0x464]
[New Thread 9928.0x7c]
[New Thread 9928.0x1464]
[New Thread 9928.0x1310]
[New Thread 9928.0x10a8]
[New Thread 9928.0x764]
[New Thread 9928.0x27f0]
[New Thread 9928.0xa60]
[New Thread 9928.0xd54]
[New Thread 9928.0xdf0]
[New Thread 9928.0x23c0]
[New Thread 9928.0x26d4]
[New Thread 9928.0x1b10]
[New Thread 9928.0x27a4]
[New Thread 9928.0xd28]
[New Thread 9928.0x1f4c]
[New Thread 9928.0x1b24]
[New Thread 9928.0x12d4]
[New Thread 9928.0x139c]
[New Thread 9928.0x243c]
[New Thread 9928.0x1af8]
[New Thread 9928.0x1a00]
[New Thread 9928.0x2cc]
[New Thread 9928.0x19f8]
[New Thread 9928.0x27f4]
[New Thread 9928.0x15fc]
[New Thread 9928.0x1b64]
[New Thread 9928.0xad4]
[New Thread 9928.0x6b8]
[New Thread 9928.0x1094]
[New Thread 9928.0x1584]
[New Thread 9928.0x14b8]
[New Thread 9928.0xe24]
[New Thread 9928.0x480]
[New Thread 9928.0x197c]
[New Thread 9928.0x159c]
[New Thread 9928.0x2714]
[New Thread 9928.0x1298]
[New Thread 9928.0x1ae0]
[New Thread 9928.0x1d28]
[New Thread 9928.0x27f0]
[New Thread 9928.0x182c]
[New Thread 9928.0xf48]
[New Thread 9928.0xb70]
[New Thread 9928.0x1ed0]
[New Thread 9928.0x133c]
[New Thread 9928.0x15d8]
[New Thread 9928.0x1094]
[New Thread 9928.0xf4c]
[New Thread 9928.0x630]
[New Thread 9928.0xed8]
[New Thread 9928.0x1644]
[New Thread 9928.0x11c4]
[New Thread 9928.0x1338]
[New Thread 9928.0x2644]
[New Thread 9928.0x220c]
[New Thread 9928.0x1e80]
[New Thread 9928.0x19f8]
[New Thread 9928.0x107c]
[New Thread 9928.0x26d8]
[New Thread 9928.0x1620]
[New Thread 9928.0xdc8]
[New Thread 9928.0x1920]
[New Thread 9928.0x25ac]
[New Thread 9928.0x2670]
[New Thread 9928.0x41c]
[New Thread 9928.0x2148]
[New Thread 9928.0x2770]
[New Thread 9928.0xff8]
[New Thread 9928.0x1614]
[New Thread 9928.0x1b20]
[New Thread 9928.0x450]
[New Thread 9928.0x3d8]
[New Thread 9928.0x273c]
[New Thread 9928.0x1e60]
[New Thread 9928.0xd1c]
[New Thread 9928.0x15c0]
[New Thread 9928.0x1aec]
[New Thread 9928.0x1f50]
[New Thread 9928.0x1ae4]
[New Thread 9928.0x203c]
[New Thread 9928.0xd10]
[New Thread 9928.0x1758]
[New Thread 9928.0x1f38]
[New Thread 9928.0x1384]
[New Thread 9928.0x14d4]
[New Thread 9928.0x16ac]
[New Thread 9928.0x1250]
[New Thread 9928.0x1f5c]
[New Thread 9928.0x27e0]
[New Thread 9928.0xea8]
[New Thread 9928.0x1740]
[New Thread 9928.0x570]
[New Thread 9928.0x80c]
[New Thread 9928.0x11ac]
[New Thread 9928.0x16a0]
[New Thread 9928.0x818]
[New Thread 9928.0x1cd8]
[New Thread 9928.0x97c]
[New Thread 9928.0x2538]
[New Thread 9928.0x27cc]
[New Thread 9928.0x2524]
[New Thread 9928.0xf2c]
[New Thread 9928.0x15b0]
[New Thread 9928.0x1758]
[New Thread 9928.0x3bc]
[New Thread 9928.0x15e8]
[New Thread 9928.0x1804]
[New Thread 9928.0x5b8]
[New Thread 9928.0x4a4]
[New Thread 9928.0x24e8]

Program received signal SIGSEGV, Segmentation fault.
skip_syntaxes (forwardp=forwardp@entry=true, string=<optimized out>, 
    string@entry=18592028, lim=<optimized out>, lim@entry=6946)
    at syntax.c:2233
2233			if (! fastmap[SYNTAX (*p)])
(gdb) bt full
#0  skip_syntaxes (forwardp=forwardp@entry=true, string=<optimized out>, 
    string@entry=18592028, lim=<optimized out>, lim@entry=6946)
    at syntax.c:2233
        start_point = 1651
        stop = 0x51219dc <Address 0x51219dc out of bounds>
        pos = 1651
        pos_byte = 1656
        p = 0x5121987 <Address 0x5121987 out of bounds>
        endp = 0x51219dc <Address 0x51219dc out of bounds>
        c = <optimized out>
        fastmap = "\001", '\000' <repeats 254 times>
        negate = <optimized out>
        i = <optimized out>
        i_byte = <optimized out>
        multibyte = <optimized out>
#1  0x0111f5a7 in Fskip_syntax_forward (syntax=18592028, lim=6946)
    at syntax.c:1614
No locals.
#2  0x010fa1f5 in Ffuncall (nargs=nargs@entry=3, args=args@entry=0xbfe954)
    at eval.c:2704
        internal_argbuf = {0, 281457427, -2, 172683944, 2009463616, 0, 
          1739089419, 520}
        fun = <optimized out>
        original_fun = <optimized out>
        numargs = 2
        val = <optimized out>
        internal_args = 0xbfe958
        count = 51
#3  0x0112863d in exec_byte_code (bytestr=<optimized out>, vector=19015357, 
    maxdepth=14, args_template=args_template@entry=2, nargs=nargs@entry=0, 
    args=<optimized out>, args@entry=0xbfeaa8) at bytecode.c:880
        targets = {0x112a41b <exec_byte_code+9255>, 
          0x112a467 <exec_byte_code+9331>, 0x112a469 <exec_byte_code+9333>, 
          0x112a472 <exec_byte_code+9342>, 0x112a474 <exec_byte_code+9344>, 
          0x112a474 <exec_byte_code+9344>, 0x112a49b <exec_byte_code+9383>, 
          0x112a4cc <exec_byte_code+9432>, 0x1128280 <exec_byte_code+652>, 
          0x1128282 <exec_byte_code+654>, 0x1128284 <exec_byte_code+656>, 
          0x1128286 <exec_byte_code+658>, 0x1128292 <exec_byte_code+670>, 
          0x1128292 <exec_byte_code+670>, 0x1128297 <exec_byte_code+675>, 
          0x1128263 <exec_byte_code+623>, 0x11284b7 <exec_byte_code+1219>, 
          0x11284b9 <exec_byte_code+1221>, 0x11284bb <exec_byte_code+1223>, 
          0x11284c2 <exec_byte_code+1230>, 0x11284c4 <exec_byte_code+1232>, 
          0x11284c4 <exec_byte_code+1232>, 0x11284e6 <exec_byte_code+1266>, 
          0x11284c9 <exec_byte_code+1237>, 0x11285a5 <exec_byte_code+1457>, 
          0x11285a7 <exec_byte_code+1459>, 0x11285a9 <exec_byte_code+1461>, 
          0x11285b2 <exec_byte_code+1470>, 0x11285b4 <exec_byte_code+1472>, 
          0x11285b4 <exec_byte_code+1472>, 0x112857a <exec_byte_code+1414>, 
          0x1128588 <exec_byte_code+1428>, 0x1128617 <exec_byte_code+1571>, 
          0x1128619 <exec_byte_code+1573>, 0x112861b <exec_byte_code+1575>, 
          0x1128622 <exec_byte_code+1582>, 0x1128624 <exec_byte_code+1584>, 
          0x1128624 <exec_byte_code+1584>, 0x11285ec <exec_byte_code+1528>, 
          0x11285fa <exec_byte_code+1542>, 0x1128682 <exec_byte_code+1678>, 
          0x1128684 <exec_byte_code+1680>, 0x1128686 <exec_byte_code+1682>, 
          0x1128692 <exec_byte_code+1694>, 0x1128694 <exec_byte_code+1696>, 
          0x1128694 <exec_byte_code+1696>, 0x1128657 <exec_byte_code+1635>, 
          0x1128665 <exec_byte_code+1649>, 0x1128ffa <exec_byte_code+4102>, 
          0x1128f69 <exec_byte_code+3957>, 0x1128f62 <exec_byte_code+3950>, 
          0x112a41b <exec_byte_code+9255>, 0x112a41b <exec_byte_code+9255>, 
          0x112a41b <exec_byte_code+9255>, 0x112a41b <exec_byte_code+9255>, 
          0x112a41b <exec_byte_code+9255>, 0x1129133 <exec_byte_code+4415>, 
          0x11291bf <exec_byte_code+4555>, 0x11291e8 <exec_byte_code+4596>, 
          0x1129217 <exec_byte_code+4643>, 0x1129246 <exec_byte_code+4690>, 
          0x112840f <exec_byte_code+1051>, 0x112843f <exec_byte_code+1099>, 
          0x112927d <exec_byte_code+4745>, 0x11283c8 <exec_byte_code+980>, 
          0x1128470 <exec_byte_code+1148>, 0x11292a1 <exec_byte_code+4781>, 
          0x11292d2 <exec_byte_code+4830>, 0x11292f6 <exec_byte_code+4866>, 
          0x1129327 <exec_byte_code+4915>, 0x1129354 <exec_byte_code+4960>, 
          0x11293c0 <exec_byte_code+5068>, 0x11293e4 <exec_byte_code+5104>, 
          0x1129415 <exec_byte_code+5153>, 0x112944d <exec_byte_code+5209>, 
          0x1129471 <exec_byte_code+5245>, 0x1129495 <exec_byte_code+5281>, 
          0x11294c6 <exec_byte_code+5330>, 0x11294f7 <exec_byte_code+5379>, 
          0x1129528 <exec_byte_code+5428>, 0x1129560 <exec_byte_code+5484>, 
          0x112958d <exec_byte_code+5529>, 0x11295ba <exec_byte_code+5574>, 
          0x1129626 <exec_byte_code+5682>, 0x1129665 <exec_byte_code+5745>, 
          0x11296a4 <exec_byte_code+5808>, 0x1129800 <exec_byte_code+6156>, 
          0x1129839 <exec_byte_code+6213>, 0x1129872 <exec_byte_code+6270>, 
          0x11298ab <exec_byte_code+6327>, 0x11298e4 <exec_byte_code+6384>, 
          0x1129911 <exec_byte_code+6429>, 0x1129957 <exec_byte_code+6499>, 
          0x1129984 <exec_byte_code+6544>, 0x11299b1 <exec_byte_code+6589>, 
          0x11299de <exec_byte_code+6634>, 0x1129a69 <exec_byte_code+6773>, 
          0x1128e6e <exec_byte_code+3706>, 0x1129a98 <exec_byte_code+6820>, 
          0x1129abc <exec_byte_code+6856>, 0x1129b25 <exec_byte_code+6961>, 
          0x1129b54 <exec_byte_code+7008>, 0x1129b83 <exec_byte_code+7055>, 
          0x1129ba7 <exec_byte_code+7091>, 0x1129bc9 <exec_byte_code+7125>, 
          0x1129beb <exec_byte_code+7159>, 0x1129c14 <exec_byte_code+7200>, 
          0x112a41b <exec_byte_code+9255>, 0x1129c40 <exec_byte_code+7244>, 
          0x1129c62 <exec_byte_code+7278>, 0x1129c84 <exec_byte_code+7312>, 
          0x1129ca6 <exec_byte_code+7346>, 0x1129cc8 <exec_byte_code+7380>, 
          0x1129cea <exec_byte_code+7414>, 0x1128e6e <exec_byte_code+3706>, 
          0x112a41b <exec_byte_code+9255>, 0x1129d0e <exec_byte_code+7450>, 
          0x1129d47 <exec_byte_code+7507>, 0x1129d6b <exec_byte_code+7543>, 
          0x1129d8f <exec_byte_code+7579>, 0x1129dc0 <exec_byte_code+7628>, 
          0x1129df1 <exec_byte_code+7677>, 0x1129e15 <exec_byte_code+7713>, 
          0x1129f23 <exec_byte_code+7983>, 0x1129f54 <exec_byte_code+8032>, 
          0x1129f85 <exec_byte_code+8081>, 0x1129fb6 <exec_byte_code+8130>, 
          0x1129fd8 <exec_byte_code+8164>, 0x112a41b <exec_byte_code+9255>, 
          0x1128e05 <exec_byte_code+3601>, 0x1128700 <exec_byte_code+1804>, 
          0x11282fd <exec_byte_code+777>, 0x11287ba <exec_byte_code+1990>, 
          0x1128885 <exec_byte_code+2193>, 0x1128950 <exec_byte_code+2396>, 
          0x1128db6 <exec_byte_code+3522>, 0x1128dea <exec_byte_code+3574>, 
          0x112855b <exec_byte_code+1383>, 0x1128e41 <exec_byte_code+3661>, 
          0x1128e9b <exec_byte_code+3751>, 0x1128efc <exec_byte_code+3848>, 
          0x1128f29 <exec_byte_code+3893>, 0x112901f <exec_byte_code+4139>, 
          0x1129061 <exec_byte_code+4205>, 0x1129099 <exec_byte_code+4261>, 
          0x11290df <exec_byte_code+4331>, 0x11286d5 <exec_byte_code+1761>, 
          0x1129ffc <exec_byte_code+8200>, 0x112a034 <exec_byte_code+8256>, 
          0x112a058 <exec_byte_code+8292>, 0x112a07c <exec_byte_code+8328>, 
          0x112a0a0 <exec_byte_code+8364>, 0x112a0c4 <exec_byte_code+8400>, 
          0x112a0f5 <exec_byte_code+8449>, 0x112a126 <exec_byte_code+8498>, 
          0x112a157 <exec_byte_code+8547>, 0x112a188 <exec_byte_code+8596>, 
          0x112a235 <exec_byte_code+8769>, 0x112a266 <exec_byte_code+8818>, 
          0x112a297 <exec_byte_code+8867>, 0x112a2bb <exec_byte_code+8903>, 
          0x112a2ec <exec_byte_code+8952>, 0x112a31d <exec_byte_code+9001>, 
          0x112a34b <exec_byte_code+9047>, 0x112a379 <exec_byte_code+9093>, 
          0x1129a0b <exec_byte_code+6679>, 0x1129a38 <exec_byte_code+6724>, 
          0x112a3a6 <exec_byte_code+9138>, 0x112a3ec <exec_byte_code+9208>, 
          0x112a41b <exec_byte_code+9255>, 0x1128a1b <exec_byte_code+2599>, 
          0x1128ac2 <exec_byte_code+2766>, 0x1128b7a <exec_byte_code+2950>, 
          0x1128c32 <exec_byte_code+3134>, 0x1128cf4 <exec_byte_code+3328>, 
          0x1129381 <exec_byte_code+5005>, 0x11295e7 <exec_byte_code+5619>, 
          0x1129ae6 <exec_byte_code+6898>, 0x112a50c <exec_byte_code+9496>, 
          0x112a53f <exec_byte_code+9547>, 0x112a41b <exec_byte_code+9255>, 
          0x112a41b <exec_byte_code+9255>, 0x112a581 <exec_byte_code+9613>, 
          0x112a41b <exec_byte_code+9255>, 0x112a41b <exec_byte_code+9255>, 
          0x112a41b <exec_byte_code+9255>, 0x112a41b <exec_byte_code+9255>, 
          0x112a41b <exec_byte_code+9255>, 0x112a41b <exec_byte_code+9255>, 
          0x112a41b <exec_byte_code+9255>, 0x112a41b <exec_byte_code+9255>, 
          0x112a41b <exec_byte_code+9255>, 
          0x112a5c4 <exec_byte_code+9680> <repeats 64 times>}
        op = 2
        vectorp = <optimized out>
        stack = {
          pc = 0x13337a5 <pure+1608901> "\210Å ‡", 
          byte_string = 19015340, 
          byte_string_start = 0x133379c <pure+1608892> "ÀÁ!\210ÂÃÄ \"\210Å ‡", 
          next = 0xbfeb00
        }
        top = 0xbfe954
        result = <optimized out>
        type = <optimized out>
#4  0x010f9d8b in funcall_lambda (fun=19015309, nargs=nargs@entry=0, 
    arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0xbfeaa8) at eval.c:2863
        size = 6
        val = <optimized out>
        syms_left = <optimized out>
        lexenv = <optimized out>
        i = <optimized out>
        optional = <optimized out>
        rest = <optimized out>
#5  0x010fa3a3 in Ffuncall (nargs=nargs@entry=1, args=args@entry=0xbfeaa4)
    at eval.c:2750
        fun = <optimized out>
        original_fun = -11331920
        numargs = 0
        val = <optimized out>
        internal_args = <optimized out>
        count = 50
#6  0x0112863d in exec_byte_code (bytestr=<optimized out>, vector=19141893, 
    maxdepth=22, args_template=args_template@entry=2, nargs=nargs@entry=0, 
    args=<optimized out>, args@entry=0xbfec0c) at bytecode.c:880
        targets = {0x112a41b <exec_byte_code+9255>, 
          0x112a467 <exec_byte_code+9331>, 0x112a469 <exec_byte_code+9333>, 
          0x112a472 <exec_byte_code+9342>, 0x112a474 <exec_byte_code+9344>, 
          0x112a474 <exec_byte_code+9344>, 0x112a49b <exec_byte_code+9383>, 
          0x112a4cc <exec_byte_code+9432>, 0x1128280 <exec_byte_code+652>, 
          0x1128282 <exec_byte_code+654>, 0x1128284 <exec_byte_code+656>, 
          0x1128286 <exec_byte_code+658>, 0x1128292 <exec_byte_code+670>, 
          0x1128292 <exec_byte_code+670>, 0x1128297 <exec_byte_code+675>, 
          0x1128263 <exec_byte_code+623>, 0x11284b7 <exec_byte_code+1219>, 
          0x11284b9 <exec_byte_code+1221>, 0x11284bb <exec_byte_code+1223>, 
          0x11284c2 <exec_byte_code+1230>, 0x11284c4 <exec_byte_code+1232>, 
          0x11284c4 <exec_byte_code+1232>, 0x11284e6 <exec_byte_code+1266>, 
          0x11284c9 <exec_byte_code+1237>, 0x11285a5 <exec_byte_code+1457>, 
          0x11285a7 <exec_byte_code+1459>, 0x11285a9 <exec_byte_code+1461>, 
          0x11285b2 <exec_byte_code+1470>, 0x11285b4 <exec_byte_code+1472>, 
          0x11285b4 <exec_byte_code+1472>, 0x112857a <exec_byte_code+1414>, 
          0x1128588 <exec_byte_code+1428>, 0x1128617 <exec_byte_code+1571>, 
          0x1128619 <exec_byte_code+1573>, 0x112861b <exec_byte_code+1575>, 
          0x1128622 <exec_byte_code+1582>, 0x1128624 <exec_byte_code+1584>, 
          0x1128624 <exec_byte_code+1584>, 0x11285ec <exec_byte_code+1528>, 
          0x11285fa <exec_byte_code+1542>, 0x1128682 <exec_byte_code+1678>, 
          0x1128684 <exec_byte_code+1680>, 0x1128686 <exec_byte_code+1682>, 
          0x1128692 <exec_byte_code+1694>, 0x1128694 <exec_byte_code+1696>, 
          0x1128694 <exec_byte_code+1696>, 0x1128657 <exec_byte_code+1635>, 
          0x1128665 <exec_byte_code+1649>, 0x1128ffa <exec_byte_code+4102>, 
          0x1128f69 <exec_byte_code+3957>, 0x1128f62 <exec_byte_code+3950>, 
          0x112a41b <exec_byte_code+9255>, 0x112a41b <exec_byte_code+9255>, 
          0x112a41b <exec_byte_code+9255>, 0x112a41b <exec_byte_code+9255>, 
          0x112a41b <exec_byte_code+9255>, 0x1129133 <exec_byte_code+4415>, 
          0x11291bf <exec_byte_code+4555>, 0x11291e8 <exec_byte_code+4596>, 
          0x1129217 <exec_byte_code+4643>, 0x1129246 <exec_byte_code+4690>, 
          0x112840f <exec_byte_code+1051>, 0x112843f <exec_byte_code+1099>, 
          0x112927d <exec_byte_code+4745>, 0x11283c8 <exec_byte_code+980>, 
          0x1128470 <exec_byte_code+1148>, 0x11292a1 <exec_byte_code+4781>, 
          0x11292d2 <exec_byte_code+4830>, 0x11292f6 <exec_byte_code+4866>, 
          0x1129327 <exec_byte_code+4915>, 0x1129354 <exec_byte_code+4960>, 
          0x11293c0 <exec_byte_code+5068>, 0x11293e4 <exec_byte_code+5104>, 
          0x1129415 <exec_byte_code+5153>, 0x112944d <exec_byte_code+5209>, 
          0x1129471 <exec_byte_code+5245>, 0x1129495 <exec_byte_code+5281>, 
          0x11294c6 <exec_byte_code+5330>, 0x11294f7 <exec_byte_code+5379>, 
          0x1129528 <exec_byte_code+5428>, 0x1129560 <exec_byte_code+5484>, 
          0x112958d <exec_byte_code+5529>, 0x11295ba <exec_byte_code+5574>, 
          0x1129626 <exec_byte_code+5682>, 0x1129665 <exec_byte_code+5745>, 
          0x11296a4 <exec_byte_code+5808>, 0x1129800 <exec_byte_code+6156>, 
          0x1129839 <exec_byte_code+6213>, 0x1129872 <exec_byte_code+6270>, 
          0x11298ab <exec_byte_code+6327>, 0x11298e4 <exec_byte_code+6384>, 
          0x1129911 <exec_byte_code+6429>, 0x1129957 <exec_byte_code+6499>, 
          0x1129984 <exec_byte_code+6544>, 0x11299b1 <exec_byte_code+6589>, 
          0x11299de <exec_byte_code+6634>, 0x1129a69 <exec_byte_code+6773>, 
          0x1128e6e <exec_byte_code+3706>, 0x1129a98 <exec_byte_code+6820>, 
          0x1129abc <exec_byte_code+6856>, 0x1129b25 <exec_byte_code+6961>, 
          0x1129b54 <exec_byte_code+7008>, 0x1129b83 <exec_byte_code+7055>, 
          0x1129ba7 <exec_byte_code+7091>, 0x1129bc9 <exec_byte_code+7125>, 
          0x1129beb <exec_byte_code+7159>, 0x1129c14 <exec_byte_code+7200>, 
          0x112a41b <exec_byte_code+9255>, 0x1129c40 <exec_byte_code+7244>, 
          0x1129c62 <exec_byte_code+7278>, 0x1129c84 <exec_byte_code+7312>, 
          0x1129ca6 <exec_byte_code+7346>, 0x1129cc8 <exec_byte_code+7380>, 
          0x1129cea <exec_byte_code+7414>, 0x1128e6e <exec_byte_code+3706>, 
          0x112a41b <exec_byte_code+9255>, 0x1129d0e <exec_byte_code+7450>, 
          0x1129d47 <exec_byte_code+7507>, 0x1129d6b <exec_byte_code+7543>, 
          0x1129d8f <exec_byte_code+7579>, 0x1129dc0 <exec_byte_code+7628>, 
          0x1129df1 <exec_byte_code+7677>, 0x1129e15 <exec_byte_code+7713>, 
          0x1129f23 <exec_byte_code+7983>, 0x1129f54 <exec_byte_code+8032>, 
          0x1129f85 <exec_byte_code+8081>, 0x1129fb6 <exec_byte_code+8130>, 
          0x1129fd8 <exec_byte_code+8164>, 0x112a41b <exec_byte_code+9255>, 
          0x1128e05 <exec_byte_code+3601>, 0x1128700 <exec_byte_code+1804>, 
          0x11282fd <exec_byte_code+777>, 0x11287ba <exec_byte_code+1990>, 
          0x1128885 <exec_byte_code+2193>, 0x1128950 <exec_byte_code+2396>, 
          0x1128db6 <exec_byte_code+3522>, 0x1128dea <exec_byte_code+3574>, 
          0x112855b <exec_byte_code+1383>, 0x1128e41 <exec_byte_code+3661>, 
          0x1128e9b <exec_byte_code+3751>, 0x1128efc <exec_byte_code+3848>, 
          0x1128f29 <exec_byte_code+3893>, 0x112901f <exec_byte_code+4139>, 
          0x1129061 <exec_byte_code+4205>, 0x1129099 <exec_byte_code+4261>, 
          0x11290df <exec_byte_code+4331>, 0x11286d5 <exec_byte_code+1761>, 
          0x1129ffc <exec_byte_code+8200>, 0x112a034 <exec_byte_code+8256>, 
          0x112a058 <exec_byte_code+8292>, 0x112a07c <exec_byte_code+8328>, 
          0x112a0a0 <exec_byte_code+8364>, 0x112a0c4 <exec_byte_code+8400>, 
          0x112a0f5 <exec_byte_code+8449>, 0x112a126 <exec_byte_code+8498>, 
          0x112a157 <exec_byte_code+8547>, 0x112a188 <exec_byte_code+8596>, 
          0x112a235 <exec_byte_code+8769>, 0x112a266 <exec_byte_code+8818>, 
          0x112a297 <exec_byte_code+8867>, 0x112a2bb <exec_byte_code+8903>, 
          0x112a2ec <exec_byte_code+8952>, 0x112a31d <exec_byte_code+9001>, 
          0x112a34b <exec_byte_code+9047>, 0x112a379 <exec_byte_code+9093>, 
          0x1129a0b <exec_byte_code+6679>, 0x1129a38 <exec_byte_code+6724>, 
          0x112a3a6 <exec_byte_code+9138>, 0x112a3ec <exec_byte_code+9208>, 
          0x112a41b <exec_byte_code+9255>, 0x1128a1b <exec_byte_code+2599>, 
          0x1128ac2 <exec_byte_code+2766>, 0x1128b7a <exec_byte_code+2950>, 
          0x1128c32 <exec_byte_code+3134>, 0x1128cf4 <exec_byte_code+3328>, 
          0x1129381 <exec_byte_code+5005>, 0x11295e7 <exec_byte_code+5619>, 
          0x1129ae6 <exec_byte_code+6898>, 0x112a50c <exec_byte_code+9496>, 
          0x112a53f <exec_byte_code+9547>, 0x112a41b <exec_byte_code+9255>, 
          0x112a41b <exec_byte_code+9255>, 0x112a581 <exec_byte_code+9613>, 
          0x112a41b <exec_byte_code+9255>, 0x112a41b <exec_byte_code+9255>, 
          0x112a41b <exec_byte_code+9255>, 0x112a41b <exec_byte_code+9255>, 
          0x112a41b <exec_byte_code+9255>, 0x112a41b <exec_byte_code+9255>, 
          0x112a41b <exec_byte_code+9255>, 0x112a41b <exec_byte_code+9255>, 
          0x112a41b <exec_byte_code+9255>, 
          0x112a5c4 <exec_byte_code+9680> <repeats 64 times>}
        op = 0
        vectorp = <optimized out>
        stack = {
          pc = 0x1313c84 <pure+1479076> "\210Â\bÃmƒ\024", 
          byte_string = 19141876, 
          byte_string_start = 0x1313c81 <pure+1479073> "ŠÁ \210Â\bÃmƒ\024", 
          next = 0xbfec60
        }
        top = 0xbfeaa4
        result = <optimized out>
        type = <optimized out>
#7  0x010f9d8b in funcall_lambda (fun=19141853, nargs=nargs@entry=0, 
    arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0xbfec0c) at eval.c:2863
        size = 5
        val = <optimized out>
        syms_left = <optimized out>
        lexenv = <optimized out>
        i = <optimized out>
        optional = <optimized out>
        rest = <optimized out>
#8  0x010fa3a3 in Ffuncall (nargs=nargs@entry=1, args=args@entry=0xbfec08)
    at eval.c:2750
        fun = <optimized out>
        original_fun = -10614992
        numargs = 0
        val = <optimized out>
        internal_args = <optimized out>
        count = 48
#9  0x0112863d in exec_byte_code (bytestr=<optimized out>, vector=19385221, 
    maxdepth=22, args_template=args_template@entry=0, nargs=nargs@entry=0, 
    args=<optimized out>, args@entry=0x0) at bytecode.c:880
        targets = {0x112a41b <exec_byte_code+9255>, 
          0x112a467 <exec_byte_code+9331>, 0x112a469 <exec_byte_code+9333>, 
          0x112a472 <exec_byte_code+9342>, 0x112a474 <exec_byte_code+9344>, 
          0x112a474 <exec_byte_code+9344>, 0x112a49b <exec_byte_code+9383>, 
          0x112a4cc <exec_byte_code+9432>, 0x1128280 <exec_byte_code+652>, 
          0x1128282 <exec_byte_code+654>, 0x1128284 <exec_byte_code+656>, 
          0x1128286 <exec_byte_code+658>, 0x1128292 <exec_byte_code+670>, 
          0x1128292 <exec_byte_code+670>, 0x1128297 <exec_byte_code+675>, 
          0x1128263 <exec_byte_code+623>, 0x11284b7 <exec_byte_code+1219>, 
          0x11284b9 <exec_byte_code+1221>, 0x11284bb <exec_byte_code+1223>, 
          0x11284c2 <exec_byte_code+1230>, 0x11284c4 <exec_byte_code+1232>, 
          0x11284c4 <exec_byte_code+1232>, 0x11284e6 <exec_byte_code+1266>, 
          0x11284c9 <exec_byte_code+1237>, 0x11285a5 <exec_byte_code+1457>, 
          0x11285a7 <exec_byte_code+1459>, 0x11285a9 <exec_byte_code+1461>, 
          0x11285b2 <exec_byte_code+1470>, 0x11285b4 <exec_byte_code+1472>, 
          0x11285b4 <exec_byte_code+1472>, 0x112857a <exec_byte_code+1414>, 
          0x1128588 <exec_byte_code+1428>, 0x1128617 <exec_byte_code+1571>, 
          0x1128619 <exec_byte_code+1573>, 0x112861b <exec_byte_code+1575>, 
          0x1128622 <exec_byte_code+1582>, 0x1128624 <exec_byte_code+1584>, 
          0x1128624 <exec_byte_code+1584>, 0x11285ec <exec_byte_code+1528>, 
          0x11285fa <exec_byte_code+1542>, 0x1128682 <exec_byte_code+1678>, 
          0x1128684 <exec_byte_code+1680>, 0x1128686 <exec_byte_code+1682>, 
          0x1128692 <exec_byte_code+1694>, 0x1128694 <exec_byte_code+1696>, 
          0x1128694 <exec_byte_code+1696>, 0x1128657 <exec_byte_code+1635>, 
          0x1128665 <exec_byte_code+1649>, 0x1128ffa <exec_byte_code+4102>, 
          0x1128f69 <exec_byte_code+3957>, 0x1128f62 <exec_byte_code+3950>, 
          0x112a41b <exec_byte_code+9255>, 0x112a41b <exec_byte_code+9255>, 
          0x112a41b <exec_byte_code+9255>, 0x112a41b <exec_byte_code+9255>, 
          0x112a41b <exec_byte_code+9255>, 0x1129133 <exec_byte_code+4415>, 
          0x11291bf <exec_byte_code+4555>, 0x11291e8 <exec_byte_code+4596>, 
          0x1129217 <exec_byte_code+4643>, 0x1129246 <exec_byte_code+4690>, 
          0x112840f <exec_byte_code+1051>, 0x112843f <exec_byte_code+1099>, 
          0x112927d <exec_byte_code+4745>, 0x11283c8 <exec_byte_code+980>, 
          0x1128470 <exec_byte_code+1148>, 0x11292a1 <exec_byte_code+4781>, 
          0x11292d2 <exec_byte_code+4830>, 0x11292f6 <exec_byte_code+4866>, 
          0x1129327 <exec_byte_code+4915>, 0x1129354 <exec_byte_code+4960>, 
          0x11293c0 <exec_byte_code+5068>, 0x11293e4 <exec_byte_code+5104>, 
          0x1129415 <exec_byte_code+5153>, 0x112944d <exec_byte_code+5209>, 
          0x1129471 <exec_byte_code+5245>, 0x1129495 <exec_byte_code+5281>, 
          0x11294c6 <exec_byte_code+5330>, 0x11294f7 <exec_byte_code+5379>, 
          0x1129528 <exec_byte_code+5428>, 0x1129560 <exec_byte_code+5484>, 
          0x112958d <exec_byte_code+5529>, 0x11295ba <exec_byte_code+5574>, 
          0x1129626 <exec_byte_code+5682>, 0x1129665 <exec_byte_code+5745>, 
          0x11296a4 <exec_byte_code+5808>, 0x1129800 <exec_byte_code+6156>, 
          0x1129839 <exec_byte_code+6213>, 0x1129872 <exec_byte_code+6270>, 
          0x11298ab <exec_byte_code+6327>, 0x11298e4 <exec_byte_code+6384>, 
          0x1129911 <exec_byte_code+6429>, 0x1129957 <exec_byte_code+6499>, 
          0x1129984 <exec_byte_code+6544>, 0x11299b1 <exec_byte_code+6589>, 
          0x11299de <exec_byte_code+6634>, 0x1129a69 <exec_byte_code+6773>, 
          0x1128e6e <exec_byte_code+3706>, 0x1129a98 <exec_byte_code+6820>, 
          0x1129abc <exec_byte_code+6856>, 0x1129b25 <exec_byte_code+6961>, 
          0x1129b54 <exec_byte_code+7008>, 0x1129b83 <exec_byte_code+7055>, 
          0x1129ba7 <exec_byte_code+7091>, 0x1129bc9 <exec_byte_code+7125>, 
          0x1129beb <exec_byte_code+7159>, 0x1129c14 <exec_byte_code+7200>, 
          0x112a41b <exec_byte_code+9255>, 0x1129c40 <exec_byte_code+7244>, 
          0x1129c62 <exec_byte_code+7278>, 0x1129c84 <exec_byte_code+7312>, 
          0x1129ca6 <exec_byte_code+7346>, 0x1129cc8 <exec_byte_code+7380>, 
          0x1129cea <exec_byte_code+7414>, 0x1128e6e <exec_byte_code+3706>, 
          0x112a41b <exec_byte_code+9255>, 0x1129d0e <exec_byte_code+7450>, 
          0x1129d47 <exec_byte_code+7507>, 0x1129d6b <exec_byte_code+7543>, 
          0x1129d8f <exec_byte_code+7579>, 0x1129dc0 <exec_byte_code+7628>, 
          0x1129df1 <exec_byte_code+7677>, 0x1129e15 <exec_byte_code+7713>, 
          0x1129f23 <exec_byte_code+7983>, 0x1129f54 <exec_byte_code+8032>, 
          0x1129f85 <exec_byte_code+8081>, 0x1129fb6 <exec_byte_code+8130>, 
          0x1129fd8 <exec_byte_code+8164>, 0x112a41b <exec_byte_code+9255>, 
          0x1128e05 <exec_byte_code+3601>, 0x1128700 <exec_byte_code+1804>, 
          0x11282fd <exec_byte_code+777>, 0x11287ba <exec_byte_code+1990>, 
          0x1128885 <exec_byte_code+2193>, 0x1128950 <exec_byte_code+2396>, 
          0x1128db6 <exec_byte_code+3522>, 0x1128dea <exec_byte_code+3574>, 
          0x112855b <exec_byte_code+1383>, 0x1128e41 <exec_byte_code+3661>, 
          0x1128e9b <exec_byte_code+3751>, 0x1128efc <exec_byte_code+3848>, 
          0x1128f29 <exec_byte_code+3893>, 0x112901f <exec_byte_code+4139>, 
          0x1129061 <exec_byte_code+4205>, 0x1129099 <exec_byte_code+4261>, 
          0x11290df <exec_byte_code+4331>, 0x11286d5 <exec_byte_code+1761>, 
          0x1129ffc <exec_byte_code+8200>, 0x112a034 <exec_byte_code+8256>, 
          0x112a058 <exec_byte_code+8292>, 0x112a07c <exec_byte_code+8328>, 
          0x112a0a0 <exec_byte_code+8364>, 0x112a0c4 <exec_byte_code+8400>, 
          0x112a0f5 <exec_byte_code+8449>, 0x112a126 <exec_byte_code+8498>, 
          0x112a157 <exec_byte_code+8547>, 0x112a188 <exec_byte_code+8596>, 
          0x112a235 <exec_byte_code+8769>, 0x112a266 <exec_byte_code+8818>, 
          0x112a297 <exec_byte_code+8867>, 0x112a2bb <exec_byte_code+8903>, 
          0x112a2ec <exec_byte_code+8952>, 0x112a31d <exec_byte_code+9001>, 
          0x112a34b <exec_byte_code+9047>, 0x112a379 <exec_byte_code+9093>, 
          0x1129a0b <exec_byte_code+6679>, 0x1129a38 <exec_byte_code+6724>, 
          0x112a3a6 <exec_byte_code+9138>, 0x112a3ec <exec_byte_code+9208>, 
          0x112a41b <exec_byte_code+9255>, 0x1128a1b <exec_byte_code+2599>, 
          0x1128ac2 <exec_byte_code+2766>, 0x1128b7a <exec_byte_code+2950>, 
          0x1128c32 <exec_byte_code+3134>, 0x1128cf4 <exec_byte_code+3328>, 
          0x1129381 <exec_byte_code+5005>, 0x11295e7 <exec_byte_code+5619>, 
          0x1129ae6 <exec_byte_code+6898>, 0x112a50c <exec_byte_code+9496>, 
          0x112a53f <exec_byte_code+9547>, 0x112a41b <exec_byte_code+9255>, 
          0x112a41b <exec_byte_code+9255>, 0x112a581 <exec_byte_code+9613>, 
          0x112a41b <exec_byte_code+9255>, 0x112a41b <exec_byte_code+9255>, 
          0x112a41b <exec_byte_code+9255>, 0x112a41b <exec_byte_code+9255>, 
          0x112a41b <exec_byte_code+9255>, 0x112a41b <exec_byte_code+9255>, 
          0x112a41b <exec_byte_code+9255>, 0x112a41b <exec_byte_code+9255>, 
          0x112a41b <exec_byte_code+9255>, 
          0x112a5c4 <exec_byte_code+9680> <repeats 64 times>}
        op = 0
        vectorp = <optimized out>
        stack = {
          pc = 0x12e1ae0 <pure+1273856> "!\210Ã\b`ÄÅ$)‡", 
          byte_string = 19385204, 
          byte_string_start = 0x12e1adb <pure+1273851> "`\030ÁÂ !\210Ã\b`ÄÅ$)‡", 
          next = 0xbfedc0
        }
        top = 0xbfec08
        result = <optimized out>
        type = <optimized out>
#10 0x010f9fa0 in funcall_lambda (fun=19385181, nargs=nargs@entry=0, 
    arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0xbfed68) at eval.c:2929
        val = <optimized out>
        syms_left = <optimized out>
        lexenv = 0
        i = 0
        optional = false
        rest = false
#11 0x010fa3a3 in Ffuncall (nargs=nargs@entry=1, args=args@entry=0xbfed64)
    at eval.c:2750
        fun = <optimized out>
        original_fun = -8514520
        numargs = 0
        val = <optimized out>
        internal_args = <optimized out>
        count = 46
#12 0x0112863d in exec_byte_code (bytestr=<optimized out>, vector=19385061, 
    maxdepth=26, args_template=args_template@entry=0, nargs=nargs@entry=0, 
    args=<optimized out>, args@entry=0x0) at bytecode.c:880
        targets = {0x112a41b <exec_byte_code+9255>, 
          0x112a467 <exec_byte_code+9331>, 0x112a469 <exec_byte_code+9333>, 
          0x112a472 <exec_byte_code+9342>, 0x112a474 <exec_byte_code+9344>, 
          0x112a474 <exec_byte_code+9344>, 0x112a49b <exec_byte_code+9383>, 
          0x112a4cc <exec_byte_code+9432>, 0x1128280 <exec_byte_code+652>, 
          0x1128282 <exec_byte_code+654>, 0x1128284 <exec_byte_code+656>, 
          0x1128286 <exec_byte_code+658>, 0x1128292 <exec_byte_code+670>, 
          0x1128292 <exec_byte_code+670>, 0x1128297 <exec_byte_code+675>, 
          0x1128263 <exec_byte_code+623>, 0x11284b7 <exec_byte_code+1219>, 
          0x11284b9 <exec_byte_code+1221>, 0x11284bb <exec_byte_code+1223>, 
          0x11284c2 <exec_byte_code+1230>, 0x11284c4 <exec_byte_code+1232>, 
          0x11284c4 <exec_byte_code+1232>, 0x11284e6 <exec_byte_code+1266>, 
          0x11284c9 <exec_byte_code+1237>, 0x11285a5 <exec_byte_code+1457>, 
          0x11285a7 <exec_byte_code+1459>, 0x11285a9 <exec_byte_code+1461>, 
          0x11285b2 <exec_byte_code+1470>, 0x11285b4 <exec_byte_code+1472>, 
          0x11285b4 <exec_byte_code+1472>, 0x112857a <exec_byte_code+1414>, 
          0x1128588 <exec_byte_code+1428>, 0x1128617 <exec_byte_code+1571>, 
          0x1128619 <exec_byte_code+1573>, 0x112861b <exec_byte_code+1575>, 
          0x1128622 <exec_byte_code+1582>, 0x1128624 <exec_byte_code+1584>, 
          0x1128624 <exec_byte_code+1584>, 0x11285ec <exec_byte_code+1528>, 
          0x11285fa <exec_byte_code+1542>, 0x1128682 <exec_byte_code+1678>, 
          0x1128684 <exec_byte_code+1680>, 0x1128686 <exec_byte_code+1682>, 
          0x1128692 <exec_byte_code+1694>, 0x1128694 <exec_byte_code+1696>, 
          0x1128694 <exec_byte_code+1696>, 0x1128657 <exec_byte_code+1635>, 
          0x1128665 <exec_byte_code+1649>, 0x1128ffa <exec_byte_code+4102>, 
          0x1128f69 <exec_byte_code+3957>, 0x1128f62 <exec_byte_code+3950>, 
          0x112a41b <exec_byte_code+9255>, 0x112a41b <exec_byte_code+9255>, 
          0x112a41b <exec_byte_code+9255>, 0x112a41b <exec_byte_code+9255>, 
          0x112a41b <exec_byte_code+9255>, 0x1129133 <exec_byte_code+4415>, 
          0x11291bf <exec_byte_code+4555>, 0x11291e8 <exec_byte_code+4596>, 
          0x1129217 <exec_byte_code+4643>, 0x1129246 <exec_byte_code+4690>, 
          0x112840f <exec_byte_code+1051>, 0x112843f <exec_byte_code+1099>, 
          0x112927d <exec_byte_code+4745>, 0x11283c8 <exec_byte_code+980>, 
          0x1128470 <exec_byte_code+1148>, 0x11292a1 <exec_byte_code+4781>, 
          0x11292d2 <exec_byte_code+4830>, 0x11292f6 <exec_byte_code+4866>, 
          0x1129327 <exec_byte_code+4915>, 0x1129354 <exec_byte_code+4960>, 
          0x11293c0 <exec_byte_code+5068>, 0x11293e4 <exec_byte_code+5104>, 
          0x1129415 <exec_byte_code+5153>, 0x112944d <exec_byte_code+5209>, 
          0x1129471 <exec_byte_code+5245>, 0x1129495 <exec_byte_code+5281>, 
          0x11294c6 <exec_byte_code+5330>, 0x11294f7 <exec_byte_code+5379>, 
          0x1129528 <exec_byte_code+5428>, 0x1129560 <exec_byte_code+5484>, 
          0x112958d <exec_byte_code+5529>, 0x11295ba <exec_byte_code+5574>, 
          0x1129626 <exec_byte_code+5682>, 0x1129665 <exec_byte_code+5745>, 
          0x11296a4 <exec_byte_code+5808>, 0x1129800 <exec_byte_code+6156>, 
          0x1129839 <exec_byte_code+6213>, 0x1129872 <exec_byte_code+6270>, 
          0x11298ab <exec_byte_code+6327>, 0x11298e4 <exec_byte_code+6384>, 
          0x1129911 <exec_byte_code+6429>, 0x1129957 <exec_byte_code+6499>, 
          0x1129984 <exec_byte_code+6544>, 0x11299b1 <exec_byte_code+6589>, 
          0x11299de <exec_byte_code+6634>, 0x1129a69 <exec_byte_code+6773>, 
          0x1128e6e <exec_byte_code+3706>, 0x1129a98 <exec_byte_code+6820>, 
          0x1129abc <exec_byte_code+6856>, 0x1129b25 <exec_byte_code+6961>, 
          0x1129b54 <exec_byte_code+7008>, 0x1129b83 <exec_byte_code+7055>, 
          0x1129ba7 <exec_byte_code+7091>, 0x1129bc9 <exec_byte_code+7125>, 
          0x1129beb <exec_byte_code+7159>, 0x1129c14 <exec_byte_code+7200>, 
          0x112a41b <exec_byte_code+9255>, 0x1129c40 <exec_byte_code+7244>, 
          0x1129c62 <exec_byte_code+7278>, 0x1129c84 <exec_byte_code+7312>, 
          0x1129ca6 <exec_byte_code+7346>, 0x1129cc8 <exec_byte_code+7380>, 
          0x1129cea <exec_byte_code+7414>, 0x1128e6e <exec_byte_code+3706>, 
          0x112a41b <exec_byte_code+9255>, 0x1129d0e <exec_byte_code+7450>, 
          0x1129d47 <exec_byte_code+7507>, 0x1129d6b <exec_byte_code+7543>, 
          0x1129d8f <exec_byte_code+7579>, 0x1129dc0 <exec_byte_code+7628>, 
          0x1129df1 <exec_byte_code+7677>, 0x1129e15 <exec_byte_code+7713>, 
          0x1129f23 <exec_byte_code+7983>, 0x1129f54 <exec_byte_code+8032>, 
          0x1129f85 <exec_byte_code+8081>, 0x1129fb6 <exec_byte_code+8130>, 
          0x1129fd8 <exec_byte_code+8164>, 0x112a41b <exec_byte_code+9255>, 
          0x1128e05 <exec_byte_code+3601>, 0x1128700 <exec_byte_code+1804>, 
          0x11282fd <exec_byte_code+777>, 0x11287ba <exec_byte_code+1990>, 
          0x1128885 <exec_byte_code+2193>, 0x1128950 <exec_byte_code+2396>, 
          0x1128db6 <exec_byte_code+3522>, 0x1128dea <exec_byte_code+3574>, 
          0x112855b <exec_byte_code+1383>, 0x1128e41 <exec_byte_code+3661>, 
          0x1128e9b <exec_byte_code+3751>, 0x1128efc <exec_byte_code+3848>, 
          0x1128f29 <exec_byte_code+3893>, 0x112901f <exec_byte_code+4139>, 
          0x1129061 <exec_byte_code+4205>, 0x1129099 <exec_byte_code+4261>, 
          0x11290df <exec_byte_code+4331>, 0x11286d5 <exec_byte_code+1761>, 
          0x1129ffc <exec_byte_code+8200>, 0x112a034 <exec_byte_code+8256>, 
          0x112a058 <exec_byte_code+8292>, 0x112a07c <exec_byte_code+8328>, 
          0x112a0a0 <exec_byte_code+8364>, 0x112a0c4 <exec_byte_code+8400>, 
          0x112a0f5 <exec_byte_code+8449>, 0x112a126 <exec_byte_code+8498>, 
          0x112a157 <exec_byte_code+8547>, 0x112a188 <exec_byte_code+8596>, 
          0x112a235 <exec_byte_code+8769>, 0x112a266 <exec_byte_code+8818>, 
          0x112a297 <exec_byte_code+8867>, 0x112a2bb <exec_byte_code+8903>, 
          0x112a2ec <exec_byte_code+8952>, 0x112a31d <exec_byte_code+9001>, 
          0x112a34b <exec_byte_code+9047>, 0x112a379 <exec_byte_code+9093>, 
          0x1129a0b <exec_byte_code+6679>, 0x1129a38 <exec_byte_code+6724>, 
          0x112a3a6 <exec_byte_code+9138>, 0x112a3ec <exec_byte_code+9208>, 
          0x112a41b <exec_byte_code+9255>, 0x1128a1b <exec_byte_code+2599>, 
          0x1128ac2 <exec_byte_code+2766>, 0x1128b7a <exec_byte_code+2950>, 
          0x1128c32 <exec_byte_code+3134>, 0x1128cf4 <exec_byte_code+3328>, 
          0x1129381 <exec_byte_code+5005>, 0x11295e7 <exec_byte_code+5619>, 
          0x1129ae6 <exec_byte_code+6898>, 0x112a50c <exec_byte_code+9496>, 
          0x112a53f <exec_byte_code+9547>, 0x112a41b <exec_byte_code+9255>, 
          0x112a41b <exec_byte_code+9255>, 0x112a581 <exec_byte_code+9613>, 
          0x112a41b <exec_byte_code+9255>, 0x112a41b <exec_byte_code+9255>, 
          0x112a41b <exec_byte_code+9255>, 0x112a41b <exec_byte_code+9255>, 
          0x112a41b <exec_byte_code+9255>, 0x112a41b <exec_byte_code+9255>, 
          0x112a41b <exec_byte_code+9255>, 0x112a41b <exec_byte_code+9255>, 
          0x112a41b <exec_byte_code+9255>, 
          0x112a5c4 <exec_byte_code+9680> <repeats 64 times>}
        op = 0
        vectorp = <optimized out>
        stack = {
          pc = 0x12e1b4b <pure+1273963> "\210‚T", 
          byte_string = 19385044, 
          byte_string_start = 0x12e1afe <pure+1273886> "ÃÄx\210Åc\210Æ`S`Ç`!#\210ÈÉ!ƒ8", 
          next = 0xbfef20
        }
        top = 0xbfed64
        result = <optimized out>
        type = <optimized out>
#13 0x010f9fa0 in funcall_lambda (fun=19385021, nargs=nargs@entry=0, 
    arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0xbfeec8) at eval.c:2929
        val = <optimized out>
        syms_left = <optimized out>
        lexenv = 0
        i = 0
        optional = false
        rest = false
#14 0x010fa3a3 in Ffuncall (nargs=nargs@entry=1, args=args@entry=0xbfeec4)
    at eval.c:2750
        fun = <optimized out>
        original_fun = -8514552
        numargs = 0
        val = <optimized out>
        internal_args = <optimized out>
        count = 45
#15 0x0112863d in exec_byte_code (bytestr=<optimized out>, vector=19385357, 
    maxdepth=30, args_template=args_template@entry=0, nargs=nargs@entry=0, 
    args=<optimized out>, args@entry=0x0) at bytecode.c:880
        targets = {0x112a41b <exec_byte_code+9255>, 
          0x112a467 <exec_byte_code+9331>, 0x112a469 <exec_byte_code+9333>, 
          0x112a472 <exec_byte_code+9342>, 0x112a474 <exec_byte_code+9344>, 
          0x112a474 <exec_byte_code+9344>, 0x112a49b <exec_byte_code+9383>, 
          0x112a4cc <exec_byte_code+9432>, 0x1128280 <exec_byte_code+652>, 
          0x1128282 <exec_byte_code+654>, 0x1128284 <exec_byte_code+656>, 
          0x1128286 <exec_byte_code+658>, 0x1128292 <exec_byte_code+670>, 
          0x1128292 <exec_byte_code+670>, 0x1128297 <exec_byte_code+675>, 
          0x1128263 <exec_byte_code+623>, 0x11284b7 <exec_byte_code+1219>, 
          0x11284b9 <exec_byte_code+1221>, 0x11284bb <exec_byte_code+1223>, 
          0x11284c2 <exec_byte_code+1230>, 0x11284c4 <exec_byte_code+1232>, 
          0x11284c4 <exec_byte_code+1232>, 0x11284e6 <exec_byte_code+1266>, 
          0x11284c9 <exec_byte_code+1237>, 0x11285a5 <exec_byte_code+1457>, 
          0x11285a7 <exec_byte_code+1459>, 0x11285a9 <exec_byte_code+1461>, 
          0x11285b2 <exec_byte_code+1470>, 0x11285b4 <exec_byte_code+1472>, 
          0x11285b4 <exec_byte_code+1472>, 0x112857a <exec_byte_code+1414>, 
          0x1128588 <exec_byte_code+1428>, 0x1128617 <exec_byte_code+1571>, 
          0x1128619 <exec_byte_code+1573>, 0x112861b <exec_byte_code+1575>, 
          0x1128622 <exec_byte_code+1582>, 0x1128624 <exec_byte_code+1584>, 
          0x1128624 <exec_byte_code+1584>, 0x11285ec <exec_byte_code+1528>, 
          0x11285fa <exec_byte_code+1542>, 0x1128682 <exec_byte_code+1678>, 
          0x1128684 <exec_byte_code+1680>, 0x1128686 <exec_byte_code+1682>, 
          0x1128692 <exec_byte_code+1694>, 0x1128694 <exec_byte_code+1696>, 
          0x1128694 <exec_byte_code+1696>, 0x1128657 <exec_byte_code+1635>, 
          0x1128665 <exec_byte_code+1649>, 0x1128ffa <exec_byte_code+4102>, 
          0x1128f69 <exec_byte_code+3957>, 0x1128f62 <exec_byte_code+3950>, 
          0x112a41b <exec_byte_code+9255>, 0x112a41b <exec_byte_code+9255>, 
          0x112a41b <exec_byte_code+9255>, 0x112a41b <exec_byte_code+9255>, 
          0x112a41b <exec_byte_code+9255>, 0x1129133 <exec_byte_code+4415>, 
          0x11291bf <exec_byte_code+4555>, 0x11291e8 <exec_byte_code+4596>, 
          0x1129217 <exec_byte_code+4643>, 0x1129246 <exec_byte_code+4690>, 
          0x112840f <exec_byte_code+1051>, 0x112843f <exec_byte_code+1099>, 
          0x112927d <exec_byte_code+4745>, 0x11283c8 <exec_byte_code+980>, 
          0x1128470 <exec_byte_code+1148>, 0x11292a1 <exec_byte_code+4781>, 
          0x11292d2 <exec_byte_code+4830>, 0x11292f6 <exec_byte_code+4866>, 
          0x1129327 <exec_byte_code+4915>, 0x1129354 <exec_byte_code+4960>, 
          0x11293c0 <exec_byte_code+5068>, 0x11293e4 <exec_byte_code+5104>, 
          0x1129415 <exec_byte_code+5153>, 0x112944d <exec_byte_code+5209>, 
          0x1129471 <exec_byte_code+5245>, 0x1129495 <exec_byte_code+5281>, 
          0x11294c6 <exec_byte_code+5330>, 0x11294f7 <exec_byte_code+5379>, 
          0x1129528 <exec_byte_code+5428>, 0x1129560 <exec_byte_code+5484>, 
          0x112958d <exec_byte_code+5529>, 0x11295ba <exec_byte_code+5574>, 
          0x1129626 <exec_byte_code+5682>, 0x1129665 <exec_byte_code+5745>, 
          0x11296a4 <exec_byte_code+5808>, 0x1129800 <exec_byte_code+6156>, 
          0x1129839 <exec_byte_code+6213>, 0x1129872 <exec_byte_code+6270>, 
          0x11298ab <exec_byte_code+6327>, 0x11298e4 <exec_byte_code+6384>, 
          0x1129911 <exec_byte_code+6429>, 0x1129957 <exec_byte_code+6499>, 
          0x1129984 <exec_byte_code+6544>, 0x11299b1 <exec_byte_code+6589>, 
          0x11299de <exec_byte_code+6634>, 0x1129a69 <exec_byte_code+6773>, 
          0x1128e6e <exec_byte_code+3706>, 0x1129a98 <exec_byte_code+6820>, 
          0x1129abc <exec_byte_code+6856>, 0x1129b25 <exec_byte_code+6961>, 
          0x1129b54 <exec_byte_code+7008>, 0x1129b83 <exec_byte_code+7055>, 
          0x1129ba7 <exec_byte_code+7091>, 0x1129bc9 <exec_byte_code+7125>, 
          0x1129beb <exec_byte_code+7159>, 0x1129c14 <exec_byte_code+7200>, 
          0x112a41b <exec_byte_code+9255>, 0x1129c40 <exec_byte_code+7244>, 
          0x1129c62 <exec_byte_code+7278>, 0x1129c84 <exec_byte_code+7312>, 
          0x1129ca6 <exec_byte_code+7346>, 0x1129cc8 <exec_byte_code+7380>, 
          0x1129cea <exec_byte_code+7414>, 0x1128e6e <exec_byte_code+3706>, 
          0x112a41b <exec_byte_code+9255>, 0x1129d0e <exec_byte_code+7450>, 
          0x1129d47 <exec_byte_code+7507>, 0x1129d6b <exec_byte_code+7543>, 
          0x1129d8f <exec_byte_code+7579>, 0x1129dc0 <exec_byte_code+7628>, 
          0x1129df1 <exec_byte_code+7677>, 0x1129e15 <exec_byte_code+7713>, 
          0x1129f23 <exec_byte_code+7983>, 0x1129f54 <exec_byte_code+8032>, 
          0x1129f85 <exec_byte_code+8081>, 0x1129fb6 <exec_byte_code+8130>, 
          0x1129fd8 <exec_byte_code+8164>, 0x112a41b <exec_byte_code+9255>, 
          0x1128e05 <exec_byte_code+3601>, 0x1128700 <exec_byte_code+1804>, 
          0x11282fd <exec_byte_code+777>, 0x11287ba <exec_byte_code+1990>, 
          0x1128885 <exec_byte_code+2193>, 0x1128950 <exec_byte_code+2396>, 
          0x1128db6 <exec_byte_code+3522>, 0x1128dea <exec_byte_code+3574>, 
          0x112855b <exec_byte_code+1383>, 0x1128e41 <exec_byte_code+3661>, 
          0x1128e9b <exec_byte_code+3751>, 0x1128efc <exec_byte_code+3848>, 
          0x1128f29 <exec_byte_code+3893>, 0x112901f <exec_byte_code+4139>, 
          0x1129061 <exec_byte_code+4205>, 0x1129099 <exec_byte_code+4261>, 
          0x11290df <exec_byte_code+4331>, 0x11286d5 <exec_byte_code+1761>, 
          0x1129ffc <exec_byte_code+8200>, 0x112a034 <exec_byte_code+8256>, 
          0x112a058 <exec_byte_code+8292>, 0x112a07c <exec_byte_code+8328>, 
          0x112a0a0 <exec_byte_code+8364>, 0x112a0c4 <exec_byte_code+8400>, 
          0x112a0f5 <exec_byte_code+8449>, 0x112a126 <exec_byte_code+8498>, 
          0x112a157 <exec_byte_code+8547>, 0x112a188 <exec_byte_code+8596>, 
          0x112a235 <exec_byte_code+8769>, 0x112a266 <exec_byte_code+8818>, 
          0x112a297 <exec_byte_code+8867>, 0x112a2bb <exec_byte_code+8903>, 
          0x112a2ec <exec_byte_code+8952>, 0x112a31d <exec_byte_code+9001>, 
          0x112a34b <exec_byte_code+9047>, 0x112a379 <exec_byte_code+9093>, 
          0x1129a0b <exec_byte_code+6679>, 0x1129a38 <exec_byte_code+6724>, 
          0x112a3a6 <exec_byte_code+9138>, 0x112a3ec <exec_byte_code+9208>, 
          0x112a41b <exec_byte_code+9255>, 0x1128a1b <exec_byte_code+2599>, 
          0x1128ac2 <exec_byte_code+2766>, 0x1128b7a <exec_byte_code+2950>, 
          0x1128c32 <exec_byte_code+3134>, 0x1128cf4 <exec_byte_code+3328>, 
          0x1129381 <exec_byte_code+5005>, 0x11295e7 <exec_byte_code+5619>, 
          0x1129ae6 <exec_byte_code+6898>, 0x112a50c <exec_byte_code+9496>, 
          0x112a53f <exec_byte_code+9547>, 0x112a41b <exec_byte_code+9255>, 
          0x112a41b <exec_byte_code+9255>, 0x112a581 <exec_byte_code+9613>, 
          0x112a41b <exec_byte_code+9255>, 0x112a41b <exec_byte_code+9255>, 
          0x112a41b <exec_byte_code+9255>, 0x112a41b <exec_byte_code+9255>, 
          0x112a41b <exec_byte_code+9255>, 0x112a41b <exec_byte_code+9255>, 
          0x112a41b <exec_byte_code+9255>, 0x112a41b <exec_byte_code+9255>, 
          0x112a41b <exec_byte_code+9255>, 
          0x112a5c4 <exec_byte_code+9680> <repeats 64 times>}
        op = 0
        vectorp = <optimized out>
        stack = {
          pc = 0x12e1a8f <pure+1273775> "\210\bƒñ", 
          byte_string = 19385340, 
          byte_string_start = 0x12e196f <pure+1273487> "\bÆ>„\b", 
          next = 0xbff080
        }
        top = 0xbfeec4
        result = <optimized out>
        type = <optimized out>
#16 0x010f9fa0 in funcall_lambda (fun=19385285, nargs=nargs@entry=3, 
    arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0xbff028) at eval.c:2929
        val = <optimized out>
        syms_left = <optimized out>
        lexenv = 0
        i = 3
        optional = true
        rest = false
#17 0x010fa3a3 in Ffuncall (nargs=nargs@entry=4, args=args@entry=0xbff024)
    at eval.c:2750
        fun = <optimized out>
        original_fun = -10318600
        numargs = 3
        val = <optimized out>
        internal_args = <optimized out>
        count = 37
#18 0x0112863d in exec_byte_code (bytestr=<optimized out>, vector=19386013, 
    maxdepth=22, args_template=args_template@entry=0, nargs=nargs@entry=0, 
    args=<optimized out>, args@entry=0x0) at bytecode.c:880
        targets = {0x112a41b <exec_byte_code+9255>, 
          0x112a467 <exec_byte_code+9331>, 0x112a469 <exec_byte_code+9333>, 
          0x112a472 <exec_byte_code+9342>, 0x112a474 <exec_byte_code+9344>, 
          0x112a474 <exec_byte_code+9344>, 0x112a49b <exec_byte_code+9383>, 
          0x112a4cc <exec_byte_code+9432>, 0x1128280 <exec_byte_code+652>, 
          0x1128282 <exec_byte_code+654>, 0x1128284 <exec_byte_code+656>, 
          0x1128286 <exec_byte_code+658>, 0x1128292 <exec_byte_code+670>, 
          0x1128292 <exec_byte_code+670>, 0x1128297 <exec_byte_code+675>, 
          0x1128263 <exec_byte_code+623>, 0x11284b7 <exec_byte_code+1219>, 
          0x11284b9 <exec_byte_code+1221>, 0x11284bb <exec_byte_code+1223>, 
          0x11284c2 <exec_byte_code+1230>, 0x11284c4 <exec_byte_code+1232>, 
          0x11284c4 <exec_byte_code+1232>, 0x11284e6 <exec_byte_code+1266>, 
          0x11284c9 <exec_byte_code+1237>, 0x11285a5 <exec_byte_code+1457>, 
          0x11285a7 <exec_byte_code+1459>, 0x11285a9 <exec_byte_code+1461>, 
          0x11285b2 <exec_byte_code+1470>, 0x11285b4 <exec_byte_code+1472>, 
          0x11285b4 <exec_byte_code+1472>, 0x112857a <exec_byte_code+1414>, 
          0x1128588 <exec_byte_code+1428>, 0x1128617 <exec_byte_code+1571>, 
          0x1128619 <exec_byte_code+1573>, 0x112861b <exec_byte_code+1575>, 
          0x1128622 <exec_byte_code+1582>, 0x1128624 <exec_byte_code+1584>, 
          0x1128624 <exec_byte_code+1584>, 0x11285ec <exec_byte_code+1528>, 
          0x11285fa <exec_byte_code+1542>, 0x1128682 <exec_byte_code+1678>, 
          0x1128684 <exec_byte_code+1680>, 0x1128686 <exec_byte_code+1682>, 
          0x1128692 <exec_byte_code+1694>, 0x1128694 <exec_byte_code+1696>, 
          0x1128694 <exec_byte_code+1696>, 0x1128657 <exec_byte_code+1635>, 
          0x1128665 <exec_byte_code+1649>, 0x1128ffa <exec_byte_code+4102>, 
          0x1128f69 <exec_byte_code+3957>, 0x1128f62 <exec_byte_code+3950>, 
          0x112a41b <exec_byte_code+9255>, 0x112a41b <exec_byte_code+9255>, 
          0x112a41b <exec_byte_code+9255>, 0x112a41b <exec_byte_code+9255>, 
          0x112a41b <exec_byte_code+9255>, 0x1129133 <exec_byte_code+4415>, 
          0x11291bf <exec_byte_code+4555>, 0x11291e8 <exec_byte_code+4596>, 
          0x1129217 <exec_byte_code+4643>, 0x1129246 <exec_byte_code+4690>, 
          0x112840f <exec_byte_code+1051>, 0x112843f <exec_byte_code+1099>, 
          0x112927d <exec_byte_code+4745>, 0x11283c8 <exec_byte_code+980>, 
          0x1128470 <exec_byte_code+1148>, 0x11292a1 <exec_byte_code+4781>, 
          0x11292d2 <exec_byte_code+4830>, 0x11292f6 <exec_byte_code+4866>, 
          0x1129327 <exec_byte_code+4915>, 0x1129354 <exec_byte_code+4960>, 
          0x11293c0 <exec_byte_code+5068>, 0x11293e4 <exec_byte_code+5104>, 
          0x1129415 <exec_byte_code+5153>, 0x112944d <exec_byte_code+5209>, 
          0x1129471 <exec_byte_code+5245>, 0x1129495 <exec_byte_code+5281>, 
          0x11294c6 <exec_byte_code+5330>, 0x11294f7 <exec_byte_code+5379>, 
          0x1129528 <exec_byte_code+5428>, 0x1129560 <exec_byte_code+5484>, 
          0x112958d <exec_byte_code+5529>, 0x11295ba <exec_byte_code+5574>, 
          0x1129626 <exec_byte_code+5682>, 0x1129665 <exec_byte_code+5745>, 
          0x11296a4 <exec_byte_code+5808>, 0x1129800 <exec_byte_code+6156>, 
          0x1129839 <exec_byte_code+6213>, 0x1129872 <exec_byte_code+6270>, 
          0x11298ab <exec_byte_code+6327>, 0x11298e4 <exec_byte_code+6384>, 
          0x1129911 <exec_byte_code+6429>, 0x1129957 <exec_byte_code+6499>, 
          0x1129984 <exec_byte_code+6544>, 0x11299b1 <exec_byte_code+6589>, 
          0x11299de <exec_byte_code+6634>, 0x1129a69 <exec_byte_code+6773>, 
          0x1128e6e <exec_byte_code+3706>, 0x1129a98 <exec_byte_code+6820>, 
          0x1129abc <exec_byte_code+6856>, 0x1129b25 <exec_byte_code+6961>, 
          0x1129b54 <exec_byte_code+7008>, 0x1129b83 <exec_byte_code+7055>, 
          0x1129ba7 <exec_byte_code+7091>, 0x1129bc9 <exec_byte_code+7125>, 
          0x1129beb <exec_byte_code+7159>, 0x1129c14 <exec_byte_code+7200>, 
          0x112a41b <exec_byte_code+9255>, 0x1129c40 <exec_byte_code+7244>, 
          0x1129c62 <exec_byte_code+7278>, 0x1129c84 <exec_byte_code+7312>, 
          0x1129ca6 <exec_byte_code+7346>, 0x1129cc8 <exec_byte_code+7380>, 
          0x1129cea <exec_byte_code+7414>, 0x1128e6e <exec_byte_code+3706>, 
          0x112a41b <exec_byte_code+9255>, 0x1129d0e <exec_byte_code+7450>, 
          0x1129d47 <exec_byte_code+7507>, 0x1129d6b <exec_byte_code+7543>, 
          0x1129d8f <exec_byte_code+7579>, 0x1129dc0 <exec_byte_code+7628>, 
          0x1129df1 <exec_byte_code+7677>, 0x1129e15 <exec_byte_code+7713>, 
          0x1129f23 <exec_byte_code+7983>, 0x1129f54 <exec_byte_code+8032>, 
          0x1129f85 <exec_byte_code+8081>, 0x1129fb6 <exec_byte_code+8130>, 
          0x1129fd8 <exec_byte_code+8164>, 0x112a41b <exec_byte_code+9255>, 
          0x1128e05 <exec_byte_code+3601>, 0x1128700 <exec_byte_code+1804>, 
          0x11282fd <exec_byte_code+777>, 0x11287ba <exec_byte_code+1990>, 
          0x1128885 <exec_byte_code+2193>, 0x1128950 <exec_byte_code+2396>, 
          0x1128db6 <exec_byte_code+3522>, 0x1128dea <exec_byte_code+3574>, 
          0x112855b <exec_byte_code+1383>, 0x1128e41 <exec_byte_code+3661>, 
          0x1128e9b <exec_byte_code+3751>, 0x1128efc <exec_byte_code+3848>, 
          0x1128f29 <exec_byte_code+3893>, 0x112901f <exec_byte_code+4139>, 
          0x1129061 <exec_byte_code+4205>, 0x1129099 <exec_byte_code+4261>, 
          0x11290df <exec_byte_code+4331>, 0x11286d5 <exec_byte_code+1761>, 
          0x1129ffc <exec_byte_code+8200>, 0x112a034 <exec_byte_code+8256>, 
          0x112a058 <exec_byte_code+8292>, 0x112a07c <exec_byte_code+8328>, 
          0x112a0a0 <exec_byte_code+8364>, 0x112a0c4 <exec_byte_code+8400>, 
          0x112a0f5 <exec_byte_code+8449>, 0x112a126 <exec_byte_code+8498>, 
          0x112a157 <exec_byte_code+8547>, 0x112a188 <exec_byte_code+8596>, 
          0x112a235 <exec_byte_code+8769>, 0x112a266 <exec_byte_code+8818>, 
          0x112a297 <exec_byte_code+8867>, 0x112a2bb <exec_byte_code+8903>, 
          0x112a2ec <exec_byte_code+8952>, 0x112a31d <exec_byte_code+9001>, 
          0x112a34b <exec_byte_code+9047>, 0x112a379 <exec_byte_code+9093>, 
          0x1129a0b <exec_byte_code+6679>, 0x1129a38 <exec_byte_code+6724>, 
          0x112a3a6 <exec_byte_code+9138>, 0x112a3ec <exec_byte_code+9208>, 
          0x112a41b <exec_byte_code+9255>, 0x1128a1b <exec_byte_code+2599>, 
          0x1128ac2 <exec_byte_code+2766>, 0x1128b7a <exec_byte_code+2950>, 
          0x1128c32 <exec_byte_code+3134>, 0x1128cf4 <exec_byte_code+3328>, 
          0x1129381 <exec_byte_code+5005>, 0x11295e7 <exec_byte_code+5619>, 
          0x1129ae6 <exec_byte_code+6898>, 0x112a50c <exec_byte_code+9496>, 
          0x112a53f <exec_byte_code+9547>, 0x112a41b <exec_byte_code+9255>, 
          0x112a41b <exec_byte_code+9255>, 0x112a581 <exec_byte_code+9613>, 
          0x112a41b <exec_byte_code+9255>, 0x112a41b <exec_byte_code+9255>, 
          0x112a41b <exec_byte_code+9255>, 0x112a41b <exec_byte_code+9255>, 
          0x112a41b <exec_byte_code+9255>, 0x112a41b <exec_byte_code+9255>, 
          0x112a41b <exec_byte_code+9255>, 0x112a41b <exec_byte_code+9255>, 
          0x112a41b <exec_byte_code+9255>, 
          0x112a5c4 <exec_byte_code+9680> <repeats 64 times>}
        op = 3
        vectorp = <optimized out>
        stack = {
          pc = 0x12e18d2 <pure+1273330> "\026\037*)\016\037+\bƒØ", 
          byte_string = 19385996, 
          byte_string_start = 0x12e1810 <pure+1273136> "Æ ?…\b", 
          next = 0xbff1f0
        }
        top = 0xbff024
        result = <optimized out>
        type = <optimized out>
#19 0x010f9fa0 in funcall_lambda (fun=19385949, nargs=nargs@entry=1, 
    arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0xbff188) at eval.c:2929
        val = <optimized out>
        syms_left = <optimized out>
        lexenv = 0
        i = 1
        optional = true
        rest = false
#20 0x010fa3a3 in Ffuncall (nargs=nargs@entry=2, args=args@entry=0xbff184)
    at eval.c:2750
        fun = <optimized out>
        original_fun = -11270368
        numargs = 1
        val = <optimized out>
        internal_args = <optimized out>
        count = 27
#21 0x0112863d in exec_byte_code (bytestr=<optimized out>, vector=169872261, 
    maxdepth=34, args_template=args_template@entry=0, nargs=nargs@entry=0, 
    args=<optimized out>, args@entry=0x0) at bytecode.c:880
        targets = {0x112a41b <exec_byte_code+9255>, 
          0x112a467 <exec_byte_code+9331>, 0x112a469 <exec_byte_code+9333>, 
          0x112a472 <exec_byte_code+9342>, 0x112a474 <exec_byte_code+9344>, 
          0x112a474 <exec_byte_code+9344>, 0x112a49b <exec_byte_code+9383>, 
          0x112a4cc <exec_byte_code+9432>, 0x1128280 <exec_byte_code+652>, 
          0x1128282 <exec_byte_code+654>, 0x1128284 <exec_byte_code+656>, 
          0x1128286 <exec_byte_code+658>, 0x1128292 <exec_byte_code+670>, 
          0x1128292 <exec_byte_code+670>, 0x1128297 <exec_byte_code+675>, 
          0x1128263 <exec_byte_code+623>, 0x11284b7 <exec_byte_code+1219>, 
          0x11284b9 <exec_byte_code+1221>, 0x11284bb <exec_byte_code+1223>, 
          0x11284c2 <exec_byte_code+1230>, 0x11284c4 <exec_byte_code+1232>, 
          0x11284c4 <exec_byte_code+1232>, 0x11284e6 <exec_byte_code+1266>, 
          0x11284c9 <exec_byte_code+1237>, 0x11285a5 <exec_byte_code+1457>, 
          0x11285a7 <exec_byte_code+1459>, 0x11285a9 <exec_byte_code+1461>, 
          0x11285b2 <exec_byte_code+1470>, 0x11285b4 <exec_byte_code+1472>, 
          0x11285b4 <exec_byte_code+1472>, 0x112857a <exec_byte_code+1414>, 
          0x1128588 <exec_byte_code+1428>, 0x1128617 <exec_byte_code+1571>, 
          0x1128619 <exec_byte_code+1573>, 0x112861b <exec_byte_code+1575>, 
          0x1128622 <exec_byte_code+1582>, 0x1128624 <exec_byte_code+1584>, 
          0x1128624 <exec_byte_code+1584>, 0x11285ec <exec_byte_code+1528>, 
          0x11285fa <exec_byte_code+1542>, 0x1128682 <exec_byte_code+1678>, 
          0x1128684 <exec_byte_code+1680>, 0x1128686 <exec_byte_code+1682>, 
          0x1128692 <exec_byte_code+1694>, 0x1128694 <exec_byte_code+1696>, 
          0x1128694 <exec_byte_code+1696>, 0x1128657 <exec_byte_code+1635>, 
          0x1128665 <exec_byte_code+1649>, 0x1128ffa <exec_byte_code+4102>, 
          0x1128f69 <exec_byte_code+3957>, 0x1128f62 <exec_byte_code+3950>, 
          0x112a41b <exec_byte_code+9255>, 0x112a41b <exec_byte_code+9255>, 
          0x112a41b <exec_byte_code+9255>, 0x112a41b <exec_byte_code+9255>, 
          0x112a41b <exec_byte_code+9255>, 0x1129133 <exec_byte_code+4415>, 
          0x11291bf <exec_byte_code+4555>, 0x11291e8 <exec_byte_code+4596>, 
          0x1129217 <exec_byte_code+4643>, 0x1129246 <exec_byte_code+4690>, 
          0x112840f <exec_byte_code+1051>, 0x112843f <exec_byte_code+1099>, 
          0x112927d <exec_byte_code+4745>, 0x11283c8 <exec_byte_code+980>, 
          0x1128470 <exec_byte_code+1148>, 0x11292a1 <exec_byte_code+4781>, 
          0x11292d2 <exec_byte_code+4830>, 0x11292f6 <exec_byte_code+4866>, 
          0x1129327 <exec_byte_code+4915>, 0x1129354 <exec_byte_code+4960>, 
          0x11293c0 <exec_byte_code+5068>, 0x11293e4 <exec_byte_code+5104>, 
          0x1129415 <exec_byte_code+5153>, 0x112944d <exec_byte_code+5209>, 
          0x1129471 <exec_byte_code+5245>, 0x1129495 <exec_byte_code+5281>, 
          0x11294c6 <exec_byte_code+5330>, 0x11294f7 <exec_byte_code+5379>, 
          0x1129528 <exec_byte_code+5428>, 0x1129560 <exec_byte_code+5484>, 
          0x112958d <exec_byte_code+5529>, 0x11295ba <exec_byte_code+5574>, 
          0x1129626 <exec_byte_code+5682>, 0x1129665 <exec_byte_code+5745>, 
          0x11296a4 <exec_byte_code+5808>, 0x1129800 <exec_byte_code+6156>, 
          0x1129839 <exec_byte_code+6213>, 0x1129872 <exec_byte_code+6270>, 
          0x11298ab <exec_byte_code+6327>, 0x11298e4 <exec_byte_code+6384>, 
          0x1129911 <exec_byte_code+6429>, 0x1129957 <exec_byte_code+6499>, 
          0x1129984 <exec_byte_code+6544>, 0x11299b1 <exec_byte_code+6589>, 
          0x11299de <exec_byte_code+6634>, 0x1129a69 <exec_byte_code+6773>, 
          0x1128e6e <exec_byte_code+3706>, 0x1129a98 <exec_byte_code+6820>, 
          0x1129abc <exec_byte_code+6856>, 0x1129b25 <exec_byte_code+6961>, 
          0x1129b54 <exec_byte_code+7008>, 0x1129b83 <exec_byte_code+7055>, 
          0x1129ba7 <exec_byte_code+7091>, 0x1129bc9 <exec_byte_code+7125>, 
          0x1129beb <exec_byte_code+7159>, 0x1129c14 <exec_byte_code+7200>, 
          0x112a41b <exec_byte_code+9255>, 0x1129c40 <exec_byte_code+7244>, 
          0x1129c62 <exec_byte_code+7278>, 0x1129c84 <exec_byte_code+7312>, 
          0x1129ca6 <exec_byte_code+7346>, 0x1129cc8 <exec_byte_code+7380>, 
          0x1129cea <exec_byte_code+7414>, 0x1128e6e <exec_byte_code+3706>, 
          0x112a41b <exec_byte_code+9255>, 0x1129d0e <exec_byte_code+7450>, 
          0x1129d47 <exec_byte_code+7507>, 0x1129d6b <exec_byte_code+7543>, 
          0x1129d8f <exec_byte_code+7579>, 0x1129dc0 <exec_byte_code+7628>, 
          0x1129df1 <exec_byte_code+7677>, 0x1129e15 <exec_byte_code+7713>, 
          0x1129f23 <exec_byte_code+7983>, 0x1129f54 <exec_byte_code+8032>, 
          0x1129f85 <exec_byte_code+8081>, 0x1129fb6 <exec_byte_code+8130>, 
          0x1129fd8 <exec_byte_code+8164>, 0x112a41b <exec_byte_code+9255>, 
          0x1128e05 <exec_byte_code+3601>, 0x1128700 <exec_byte_code+1804>, 
          0x11282fd <exec_byte_code+777>, 0x11287ba <exec_byte_code+1990>, 
          0x1128885 <exec_byte_code+2193>, 0x1128950 <exec_byte_code+2396>, 
          0x1128db6 <exec_byte_code+3522>, 0x1128dea <exec_byte_code+3574>, 
          0x112855b <exec_byte_code+1383>, 0x1128e41 <exec_byte_code+3661>, 
          0x1128e9b <exec_byte_code+3751>, 0x1128efc <exec_byte_code+3848>, 
          0x1128f29 <exec_byte_code+3893>, 0x112901f <exec_byte_code+4139>, 
          0x1129061 <exec_byte_code+4205>, 0x1129099 <exec_byte_code+4261>, 
          0x11290df <exec_byte_code+4331>, 0x11286d5 <exec_byte_code+1761>, 
          0x1129ffc <exec_byte_code+8200>, 0x112a034 <exec_byte_code+8256>, 
          0x112a058 <exec_byte_code+8292>, 0x112a07c <exec_byte_code+8328>, 
          0x112a0a0 <exec_byte_code+8364>, 0x112a0c4 <exec_byte_code+8400>, 
          0x112a0f5 <exec_byte_code+8449>, 0x112a126 <exec_byte_code+8498>, 
          0x112a157 <exec_byte_code+8547>, 0x112a188 <exec_byte_code+8596>, 
          0x112a235 <exec_byte_code+8769>, 0x112a266 <exec_byte_code+8818>, 
          0x112a297 <exec_byte_code+8867>, 0x112a2bb <exec_byte_code+8903>, 
          0x112a2ec <exec_byte_code+8952>, 0x112a31d <exec_byte_code+9001>, 
          0x112a34b <exec_byte_code+9047>, 0x112a379 <exec_byte_code+9093>, 
          0x1129a0b <exec_byte_code+6679>, 0x1129a38 <exec_byte_code+6724>, 
          0x112a3a6 <exec_byte_code+9138>, 0x112a3ec <exec_byte_code+9208>, 
          0x112a41b <exec_byte_code+9255>, 0x1128a1b <exec_byte_code+2599>, 
          0x1128ac2 <exec_byte_code+2766>, 0x1128b7a <exec_byte_code+2950>, 
          0x1128c32 <exec_byte_code+3134>, 0x1128cf4 <exec_byte_code+3328>, 
          0x1129381 <exec_byte_code+5005>, 0x11295e7 <exec_byte_code+5619>, 
          0x1129ae6 <exec_byte_code+6898>, 0x112a50c <exec_byte_code+9496>, 
          0x112a53f <exec_byte_code+9547>, 0x112a41b <exec_byte_code+9255>, 
          0x112a41b <exec_byte_code+9255>, 0x112a581 <exec_byte_code+9613>, 
          0x112a41b <exec_byte_code+9255>, 0x112a41b <exec_byte_code+9255>, 
          0x112a41b <exec_byte_code+9255>, 0x112a41b <exec_byte_code+9255>, 
          0x112a41b <exec_byte_code+9255>, 0x112a41b <exec_byte_code+9255>, 
          0x112a41b <exec_byte_code+9255>, 0x112a41b <exec_byte_code+9255>, 
          0x112a41b <exec_byte_code+9255>, 
          0x112a5c4 <exec_byte_code+9680> <repeats 64 times>}
        op = 1
        vectorp = <optimized out>
        stack = {
          pc = 0xa21f9df "\210\r…†\001\rb.\b‡", 
          byte_string = 162542156, 
          byte_string_start = 0xa21f860 "Æ‰‰‰‰‰‰\030\031\032\033\034\035\036\023`\025Ç \210`‰\024\rU\021\016\024ƒ7", 
          next = 0xbff340
        }
        top = 0xbff184
        result = <optimized out>
        type = <optimized out>
#22 0x010f9fa0 in funcall_lambda (fun=169872373, nargs=nargs@entry=2, 
    arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0xbff2f8) at eval.c:2929
        val = <optimized out>
        syms_left = <optimized out>
        lexenv = 0
        i = 2
        optional = true
        rest = false
#23 0x010fa3a3 in Ffuncall (nargs=nargs@entry=3, args=args@entry=0xbff2f4)
    at eval.c:2750
        fun = <optimized out>
        original_fun = 136239768
        numargs = 2
        val = <optimized out>
        internal_args = <optimized out>
        count = 16
#24 0x0112863d in exec_byte_code (bytestr=<optimized out>, vector=169872405, 
    maxdepth=14, args_template=args_template@entry=0, nargs=nargs@entry=0, 
    args=<optimized out>, args@entry=0x0) at bytecode.c:880
        targets = {0x112a41b <exec_byte_code+9255>, 
          0x112a467 <exec_byte_code+9331>, 0x112a469 <exec_byte_code+9333>, 
          0x112a472 <exec_byte_code+9342>, 0x112a474 <exec_byte_code+9344>, 
          0x112a474 <exec_byte_code+9344>, 0x112a49b <exec_byte_code+9383>, 
          0x112a4cc <exec_byte_code+9432>, 0x1128280 <exec_byte_code+652>, 
          0x1128282 <exec_byte_code+654>, 0x1128284 <exec_byte_code+656>, 
          0x1128286 <exec_byte_code+658>, 0x1128292 <exec_byte_code+670>, 
          0x1128292 <exec_byte_code+670>, 0x1128297 <exec_byte_code+675>, 
          0x1128263 <exec_byte_code+623>, 0x11284b7 <exec_byte_code+1219>, 
          0x11284b9 <exec_byte_code+1221>, 0x11284bb <exec_byte_code+1223>, 
          0x11284c2 <exec_byte_code+1230>, 0x11284c4 <exec_byte_code+1232>, 
          0x11284c4 <exec_byte_code+1232>, 0x11284e6 <exec_byte_code+1266>, 
          0x11284c9 <exec_byte_code+1237>, 0x11285a5 <exec_byte_code+1457>, 
          0x11285a7 <exec_byte_code+1459>, 0x11285a9 <exec_byte_code+1461>, 
          0x11285b2 <exec_byte_code+1470>, 0x11285b4 <exec_byte_code+1472>, 
          0x11285b4 <exec_byte_code+1472>, 0x112857a <exec_byte_code+1414>, 
          0x1128588 <exec_byte_code+1428>, 0x1128617 <exec_byte_code+1571>, 
          0x1128619 <exec_byte_code+1573>, 0x112861b <exec_byte_code+1575>, 
          0x1128622 <exec_byte_code+1582>, 0x1128624 <exec_byte_code+1584>, 
          0x1128624 <exec_byte_code+1584>, 0x11285ec <exec_byte_code+1528>, 
          0x11285fa <exec_byte_code+1542>, 0x1128682 <exec_byte_code+1678>, 
          0x1128684 <exec_byte_code+1680>, 0x1128686 <exec_byte_code+1682>, 
          0x1128692 <exec_byte_code+1694>, 0x1128694 <exec_byte_code+1696>, 
          0x1128694 <exec_byte_code+1696>, 0x1128657 <exec_byte_code+1635>, 
          0x1128665 <exec_byte_code+1649>, 0x1128ffa <exec_byte_code+4102>, 
          0x1128f69 <exec_byte_code+3957>, 0x1128f62 <exec_byte_code+3950>, 
          0x112a41b <exec_byte_code+9255>, 0x112a41b <exec_byte_code+9255>, 
          0x112a41b <exec_byte_code+9255>, 0x112a41b <exec_byte_code+9255>, 
          0x112a41b <exec_byte_code+9255>, 0x1129133 <exec_byte_code+4415>, 
          0x11291bf <exec_byte_code+4555>, 0x11291e8 <exec_byte_code+4596>, 
          0x1129217 <exec_byte_code+4643>, 0x1129246 <exec_byte_code+4690>, 
          0x112840f <exec_byte_code+1051>, 0x112843f <exec_byte_code+1099>, 
          0x112927d <exec_byte_code+4745>, 0x11283c8 <exec_byte_code+980>, 
          0x1128470 <exec_byte_code+1148>, 0x11292a1 <exec_byte_code+4781>, 
          0x11292d2 <exec_byte_code+4830>, 0x11292f6 <exec_byte_code+4866>, 
          0x1129327 <exec_byte_code+4915>, 0x1129354 <exec_byte_code+4960>, 
          0x11293c0 <exec_byte_code+5068>, 0x11293e4 <exec_byte_code+5104>, 
          0x1129415 <exec_byte_code+5153>, 0x112944d <exec_byte_code+5209>, 
          0x1129471 <exec_byte_code+5245>, 0x1129495 <exec_byte_code+5281>, 
          0x11294c6 <exec_byte_code+5330>, 0x11294f7 <exec_byte_code+5379>, 
          0x1129528 <exec_byte_code+5428>, 0x1129560 <exec_byte_code+5484>, 
          0x112958d <exec_byte_code+5529>, 0x11295ba <exec_byte_code+5574>, 
          0x1129626 <exec_byte_code+5682>, 0x1129665 <exec_byte_code+5745>, 
          0x11296a4 <exec_byte_code+5808>, 0x1129800 <exec_byte_code+6156>, 
          0x1129839 <exec_byte_code+6213>, 0x1129872 <exec_byte_code+6270>, 
          0x11298ab <exec_byte_code+6327>, 0x11298e4 <exec_byte_code+6384>, 
          0x1129911 <exec_byte_code+6429>, 0x1129957 <exec_byte_code+6499>, 
          0x1129984 <exec_byte_code+6544>, 0x11299b1 <exec_byte_code+6589>, 
          0x11299de <exec_byte_code+6634>, 0x1129a69 <exec_byte_code+6773>, 
          0x1128e6e <exec_byte_code+3706>, 0x1129a98 <exec_byte_code+6820>, 
          0x1129abc <exec_byte_code+6856>, 0x1129b25 <exec_byte_code+6961>, 
          0x1129b54 <exec_byte_code+7008>, 0x1129b83 <exec_byte_code+7055>, 
          0x1129ba7 <exec_byte_code+7091>, 0x1129bc9 <exec_byte_code+7125>, 
          0x1129beb <exec_byte_code+7159>, 0x1129c14 <exec_byte_code+7200>, 
          0x112a41b <exec_byte_code+9255>, 0x1129c40 <exec_byte_code+7244>, 
          0x1129c62 <exec_byte_code+7278>, 0x1129c84 <exec_byte_code+7312>, 
          0x1129ca6 <exec_byte_code+7346>, 0x1129cc8 <exec_byte_code+7380>, 
          0x1129cea <exec_byte_code+7414>, 0x1128e6e <exec_byte_code+3706>, 
          0x112a41b <exec_byte_code+9255>, 0x1129d0e <exec_byte_code+7450>, 
          0x1129d47 <exec_byte_code+7507>, 0x1129d6b <exec_byte_code+7543>, 
          0x1129d8f <exec_byte_code+7579>, 0x1129dc0 <exec_byte_code+7628>, 
          0x1129df1 <exec_byte_code+7677>, 0x1129e15 <exec_byte_code+7713>, 
          0x1129f23 <exec_byte_code+7983>, 0x1129f54 <exec_byte_code+8032>, 
          0x1129f85 <exec_byte_code+8081>, 0x1129fb6 <exec_byte_code+8130>, 
          0x1129fd8 <exec_byte_code+8164>, 0x112a41b <exec_byte_code+9255>, 
          0x1128e05 <exec_byte_code+3601>, 0x1128700 <exec_byte_code+1804>, 
          0x11282fd <exec_byte_code+777>, 0x11287ba <exec_byte_code+1990>, 
          0x1128885 <exec_byte_code+2193>, 0x1128950 <exec_byte_code+2396>, 
          0x1128db6 <exec_byte_code+3522>, 0x1128dea <exec_byte_code+3574>, 
          0x112855b <exec_byte_code+1383>, 0x1128e41 <exec_byte_code+3661>, 
          0x1128e9b <exec_byte_code+3751>, 0x1128efc <exec_byte_code+3848>, 
          0x1128f29 <exec_byte_code+3893>, 0x112901f <exec_byte_code+4139>, 
          0x1129061 <exec_byte_code+4205>, 0x1129099 <exec_byte_code+4261>, 
          0x11290df <exec_byte_code+4331>, 0x11286d5 <exec_byte_code+1761>, 
          0x1129ffc <exec_byte_code+8200>, 0x112a034 <exec_byte_code+8256>, 
          0x112a058 <exec_byte_code+8292>, 0x112a07c <exec_byte_code+8328>, 
          0x112a0a0 <exec_byte_code+8364>, 0x112a0c4 <exec_byte_code+8400>, 
          0x112a0f5 <exec_byte_code+8449>, 0x112a126 <exec_byte_code+8498>, 
          0x112a157 <exec_byte_code+8547>, 0x112a188 <exec_byte_code+8596>, 
          0x112a235 <exec_byte_code+8769>, 0x112a266 <exec_byte_code+8818>, 
          0x112a297 <exec_byte_code+8867>, 0x112a2bb <exec_byte_code+8903>, 
          0x112a2ec <exec_byte_code+8952>, 0x112a31d <exec_byte_code+9001>, 
          0x112a34b <exec_byte_code+9047>, 0x112a379 <exec_byte_code+9093>, 
          0x1129a0b <exec_byte_code+6679>, 0x1129a38 <exec_byte_code+6724>, 
          0x112a3a6 <exec_byte_code+9138>, 0x112a3ec <exec_byte_code+9208>, 
          0x112a41b <exec_byte_code+9255>, 0x1128a1b <exec_byte_code+2599>, 
          0x1128ac2 <exec_byte_code+2766>, 0x1128b7a <exec_byte_code+2950>, 
          0x1128c32 <exec_byte_code+3134>, 0x1128cf4 <exec_byte_code+3328>, 
          0x1129381 <exec_byte_code+5005>, 0x11295e7 <exec_byte_code+5619>, 
          0x1129ae6 <exec_byte_code+6898>, 0x112a50c <exec_byte_code+9496>, 
          0x112a53f <exec_byte_code+9547>, 0x112a41b <exec_byte_code+9255>, 
          0x112a41b <exec_byte_code+9255>, 0x112a581 <exec_byte_code+9613>, 
          0x112a41b <exec_byte_code+9255>, 0x112a41b <exec_byte_code+9255>, 
          0x112a41b <exec_byte_code+9255>, 0x112a41b <exec_byte_code+9255>, 
          0x112a41b <exec_byte_code+9255>, 0x112a41b <exec_byte_code+9255>, 
          0x112a41b <exec_byte_code+9255>, 0x112a41b <exec_byte_code+9255>, 
          0x112a41b <exec_byte_code+9255>, 
          0x112a5c4 <exec_byte_code+9680> <repeats 64 times>}
        op = 2
        vectorp = <optimized out>
        stack = {
          pc = 0xa21fa1f "\210Ä‡", 
          byte_string = 128054988, 
          byte_string_start = 0xa21fa10 "Á ƒ\v", 
          next = 0xbff4a0
        }
        top = 0xbff2f4
        result = <optimized out>
        type = <optimized out>
#25 0x010f9fa0 in funcall_lambda (fun=169872429, nargs=nargs@entry=1, 
    arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0xbff448) at eval.c:2929
        val = <optimized out>
        syms_left = <optimized out>
        lexenv = 0
        i = 1
        optional = true
        rest = false
#26 0x010fa3a3 in Ffuncall (nargs=nargs@entry=2, args=args@entry=0xbff444)
    at eval.c:2750
        fun = <optimized out>
        original_fun = 136242424
        numargs = 1
        val = <optimized out>
        internal_args = <optimized out>
        count = 14
#27 0x0112863d in exec_byte_code (bytestr=<optimized out>, vector=19386013, 
    maxdepth=22, args_template=args_template@entry=0, nargs=nargs@entry=0, 
    args=<optimized out>, args@entry=0x0) at bytecode.c:880
        targets = {0x112a41b <exec_byte_code+9255>, 
          0x112a467 <exec_byte_code+9331>, 0x112a469 <exec_byte_code+9333>, 
          0x112a472 <exec_byte_code+9342>, 0x112a474 <exec_byte_code+9344>, 
          0x112a474 <exec_byte_code+9344>, 0x112a49b <exec_byte_code+9383>, 
          0x112a4cc <exec_byte_code+9432>, 0x1128280 <exec_byte_code+652>, 
          0x1128282 <exec_byte_code+654>, 0x1128284 <exec_byte_code+656>, 
          0x1128286 <exec_byte_code+658>, 0x1128292 <exec_byte_code+670>, 
          0x1128292 <exec_byte_code+670>, 0x1128297 <exec_byte_code+675>, 
          0x1128263 <exec_byte_code+623>, 0x11284b7 <exec_byte_code+1219>, 
          0x11284b9 <exec_byte_code+1221>, 0x11284bb <exec_byte_code+1223>, 
          0x11284c2 <exec_byte_code+1230>, 0x11284c4 <exec_byte_code+1232>, 
          0x11284c4 <exec_byte_code+1232>, 0x11284e6 <exec_byte_code+1266>, 
          0x11284c9 <exec_byte_code+1237>, 0x11285a5 <exec_byte_code+1457>, 
          0x11285a7 <exec_byte_code+1459>, 0x11285a9 <exec_byte_code+1461>, 
          0x11285b2 <exec_byte_code+1470>, 0x11285b4 <exec_byte_code+1472>, 
          0x11285b4 <exec_byte_code+1472>, 0x112857a <exec_byte_code+1414>, 
          0x1128588 <exec_byte_code+1428>, 0x1128617 <exec_byte_code+1571>, 
          0x1128619 <exec_byte_code+1573>, 0x112861b <exec_byte_code+1575>, 
          0x1128622 <exec_byte_code+1582>, 0x1128624 <exec_byte_code+1584>, 
          0x1128624 <exec_byte_code+1584>, 0x11285ec <exec_byte_code+1528>, 
          0x11285fa <exec_byte_code+1542>, 0x1128682 <exec_byte_code+1678>, 
          0x1128684 <exec_byte_code+1680>, 0x1128686 <exec_byte_code+1682>, 
          0x1128692 <exec_byte_code+1694>, 0x1128694 <exec_byte_code+1696>, 
          0x1128694 <exec_byte_code+1696>, 0x1128657 <exec_byte_code+1635>, 
          0x1128665 <exec_byte_code+1649>, 0x1128ffa <exec_byte_code+4102>, 
          0x1128f69 <exec_byte_code+3957>, 0x1128f62 <exec_byte_code+3950>, 
          0x112a41b <exec_byte_code+9255>, 0x112a41b <exec_byte_code+9255>, 
          0x112a41b <exec_byte_code+9255>, 0x112a41b <exec_byte_code+9255>, 
          0x112a41b <exec_byte_code+9255>, 0x1129133 <exec_byte_code+4415>, 
          0x11291bf <exec_byte_code+4555>, 0x11291e8 <exec_byte_code+4596>, 
          0x1129217 <exec_byte_code+4643>, 0x1129246 <exec_byte_code+4690>, 
          0x112840f <exec_byte_code+1051>, 0x112843f <exec_byte_code+1099>, 
          0x112927d <exec_byte_code+4745>, 0x11283c8 <exec_byte_code+980>, 
          0x1128470 <exec_byte_code+1148>, 0x11292a1 <exec_byte_code+4781>, 
          0x11292d2 <exec_byte_code+4830>, 0x11292f6 <exec_byte_code+4866>, 
          0x1129327 <exec_byte_code+4915>, 0x1129354 <exec_byte_code+4960>, 
          0x11293c0 <exec_byte_code+5068>, 0x11293e4 <exec_byte_code+5104>, 
          0x1129415 <exec_byte_code+5153>, 0x112944d <exec_byte_code+5209>, 
          0x1129471 <exec_byte_code+5245>, 0x1129495 <exec_byte_code+5281>, 
          0x11294c6 <exec_byte_code+5330>, 0x11294f7 <exec_byte_code+5379>, 
          0x1129528 <exec_byte_code+5428>, 0x1129560 <exec_byte_code+5484>, 
          0x112958d <exec_byte_code+5529>, 0x11295ba <exec_byte_code+5574>, 
          0x1129626 <exec_byte_code+5682>, 0x1129665 <exec_byte_code+5745>, 
          0x11296a4 <exec_byte_code+5808>, 0x1129800 <exec_byte_code+6156>, 
          0x1129839 <exec_byte_code+6213>, 0x1129872 <exec_byte_code+6270>, 
          0x11298ab <exec_byte_code+6327>, 0x11298e4 <exec_byte_code+6384>, 
          0x1129911 <exec_byte_code+6429>, 0x1129957 <exec_byte_code+6499>, 
          0x1129984 <exec_byte_code+6544>, 0x11299b1 <exec_byte_code+6589>, 
          0x11299de <exec_byte_code+6634>, 0x1129a69 <exec_byte_code+6773>, 
          0x1128e6e <exec_byte_code+3706>, 0x1129a98 <exec_byte_code+6820>, 
          0x1129abc <exec_byte_code+6856>, 0x1129b25 <exec_byte_code+6961>, 
          0x1129b54 <exec_byte_code+7008>, 0x1129b83 <exec_byte_code+7055>, 
          0x1129ba7 <exec_byte_code+7091>, 0x1129bc9 <exec_byte_code+7125>, 
          0x1129beb <exec_byte_code+7159>, 0x1129c14 <exec_byte_code+7200>, 
          0x112a41b <exec_byte_code+9255>, 0x1129c40 <exec_byte_code+7244>, 
          0x1129c62 <exec_byte_code+7278>, 0x1129c84 <exec_byte_code+7312>, 
          0x1129ca6 <exec_byte_code+7346>, 0x1129cc8 <exec_byte_code+7380>, 
          0x1129cea <exec_byte_code+7414>, 0x1128e6e <exec_byte_code+3706>, 
          0x112a41b <exec_byte_code+9255>, 0x1129d0e <exec_byte_code+7450>, 
          0x1129d47 <exec_byte_code+7507>, 0x1129d6b <exec_byte_code+7543>, 
          0x1129d8f <exec_byte_code+7579>, 0x1129dc0 <exec_byte_code+7628>, 
          0x1129df1 <exec_byte_code+7677>, 0x1129e15 <exec_byte_code+7713>, 
          0x1129f23 <exec_byte_code+7983>, 0x1129f54 <exec_byte_code+8032>, 
          0x1129f85 <exec_byte_code+8081>, 0x1129fb6 <exec_byte_code+8130>, 
          0x1129fd8 <exec_byte_code+8164>, 0x112a41b <exec_byte_code+9255>, 
          0x1128e05 <exec_byte_code+3601>, 0x1128700 <exec_byte_code+1804>, 
          0x11282fd <exec_byte_code+777>, 0x11287ba <exec_byte_code+1990>, 
          0x1128885 <exec_byte_code+2193>, 0x1128950 <exec_byte_code+2396>, 
          0x1128db6 <exec_byte_code+3522>, 0x1128dea <exec_byte_code+3574>, 
          0x112855b <exec_byte_code+1383>, 0x1128e41 <exec_byte_code+3661>, 
          0x1128e9b <exec_byte_code+3751>, 0x1128efc <exec_byte_code+3848>, 
          0x1128f29 <exec_byte_code+3893>, 0x112901f <exec_byte_code+4139>, 
          0x1129061 <exec_byte_code+4205>, 0x1129099 <exec_byte_code+4261>, 
          0x11290df <exec_byte_code+4331>, 0x11286d5 <exec_byte_code+1761>, 
          0x1129ffc <exec_byte_code+8200>, 0x112a034 <exec_byte_code+8256>, 
          0x112a058 <exec_byte_code+8292>, 0x112a07c <exec_byte_code+8328>, 
          0x112a0a0 <exec_byte_code+8364>, 0x112a0c4 <exec_byte_code+8400>, 
          0x112a0f5 <exec_byte_code+8449>, 0x112a126 <exec_byte_code+8498>, 
          0x112a157 <exec_byte_code+8547>, 0x112a188 <exec_byte_code+8596>, 
          0x112a235 <exec_byte_code+8769>, 0x112a266 <exec_byte_code+8818>, 
          0x112a297 <exec_byte_code+8867>, 0x112a2bb <exec_byte_code+8903>, 
          0x112a2ec <exec_byte_code+8952>, 0x112a31d <exec_byte_code+9001>, 
          0x112a34b <exec_byte_code+9047>, 0x112a379 <exec_byte_code+9093>, 
          0x1129a0b <exec_byte_code+6679>, 0x1129a38 <exec_byte_code+6724>, 
          0x112a3a6 <exec_byte_code+9138>, 0x112a3ec <exec_byte_code+9208>, 
          0x112a41b <exec_byte_code+9255>, 0x1128a1b <exec_byte_code+2599>, 
          0x1128ac2 <exec_byte_code+2766>, 0x1128b7a <exec_byte_code+2950>, 
          0x1128c32 <exec_byte_code+3134>, 0x1128cf4 <exec_byte_code+3328>, 
          0x1129381 <exec_byte_code+5005>, 0x11295e7 <exec_byte_code+5619>, 
          0x1129ae6 <exec_byte_code+6898>, 0x112a50c <exec_byte_code+9496>, 
          0x112a53f <exec_byte_code+9547>, 0x112a41b <exec_byte_code+9255>, 
          0x112a41b <exec_byte_code+9255>, 0x112a581 <exec_byte_code+9613>, 
          0x112a41b <exec_byte_code+9255>, 0x112a41b <exec_byte_code+9255>, 
          0x112a41b <exec_byte_code+9255>, 0x112a41b <exec_byte_code+9255>, 
          0x112a41b <exec_byte_code+9255>, 0x112a41b <exec_byte_code+9255>, 
          0x112a41b <exec_byte_code+9255>, 0x112a41b <exec_byte_code+9255>, 
          0x112a41b <exec_byte_code+9255>, 
          0x112a5c4 <exec_byte_code+9680> <repeats 64 times>}
        op = 1
        vectorp = <optimized out>
        stack = {
          pc = 0x12e1860 <pure+1273216> "+†É", 
          byte_string = 19385996, 
          byte_string_start = 0x12e1810 <pure+1273136> "Æ ?…\b", 
          next = 0xbff820
        }
        top = 0xbff444
        result = <optimized out>
        type = <optimized out>
#28 0x010f9fa0 in funcall_lambda (fun=19385949, nargs=nargs@entry=2, 
    arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0xbff638) at eval.c:2929
        val = <optimized out>
        syms_left = <optimized out>
        lexenv = 0
        i = 2
        optional = true
        rest = false
#29 0x010fa3a3 in Ffuncall (nargs=nargs@entry=3, args=args@entry=0xbff634)
    at eval.c:2750
        fun = <optimized out>
        original_fun = -11270368
        numargs = 2
        val = <optimized out>
        internal_args = <optimized out>
        count = 7
#30 0x010f65ce in Ffuncall_interactively (nargs=3, args=0xbff634)
    at callint.c:252
No locals.
#31 0x010fa14e in Ffuncall (nargs=nargs@entry=4, args=args@entry=0xbff630)
    at eval.c:2681
        fun = <optimized out>
        original_fun = 15456
        numargs = 3
        val = <optimized out>
        internal_args = <optimized out>
        count = 5
#32 0x010fb462 in Fapply (nargs=nargs@entry=3, args=args@entry=0xbff6f4)
    at eval.c:2329
        i = <optimized out>
        numargs = <optimized out>
        funcall_nargs = 4
        funcall_args = 0xbff630
        spread_arg = 0
        fun = <optimized out>
        retval = <optimized out>
        sa_avail = <optimized out>
        sa_must_free = <optimized out>
#33 0x010f6aa5 in Fcall_interactively (function=-11270368, record_flag=0, 
    keys=173949469) at callint.c:389
        input = <optimized out>
        funval = <optimized out>
        events = <optimized out>
        args = <optimized out>
        visargs = <optimized out>
        specs = 182645523
        filter_specs = <optimized out>
        teml = <optimized out>
        up_event = <optimized out>
        enable = 0
        sa_avail = 16384
        sa_must_free = false
        next_event = <optimized out>
        prefix_arg = 0
        string = 0x0
        tem = <optimized out>
        varies = <optimized out>
        i = <optimized out>
        nargs = <optimized out>
        mark = <optimized out>
        arg_from_tty = false
        key_count = 1
        record_then_fail = false
        save_this_command = -11270368
        save_last_command = -12528064
        save_this_original_command = -11270368
        save_real_this_command = -11270368
#34 0x010fa218 in Ffuncall (nargs=nargs@entry=4, args=args@entry=0xbff7bc)
    at eval.c:2708
        internal_argbuf = {-11270368, 0, 4, 17802331, -11005160, 12580796, 
          78, 17817937}
        fun = <optimized out>
        original_fun = <optimized out>
        numargs = 3
        val = <optimized out>
        internal_args = 0xbff7c0
        count = 4
#35 0x0112863d in exec_byte_code (bytestr=<optimized out>, vector=19021853, 
    maxdepth=54, args_template=args_template@entry=4102, nargs=nargs@entry=1, 
    args=<optimized out>, args@entry=0xbff92c) at bytecode.c:880
        targets = {0x112a41b <exec_byte_code+9255>, 
          0x112a467 <exec_byte_code+9331>, 0x112a469 <exec_byte_code+9333>, 
          0x112a472 <exec_byte_code+9342>, 0x112a474 <exec_byte_code+9344>, 
          0x112a474 <exec_byte_code+9344>, 0x112a49b <exec_byte_code+9383>, 
          0x112a4cc <exec_byte_code+9432>, 0x1128280 <exec_byte_code+652>, 
          0x1128282 <exec_byte_code+654>, 0x1128284 <exec_byte_code+656>, 
          0x1128286 <exec_byte_code+658>, 0x1128292 <exec_byte_code+670>, 
          0x1128292 <exec_byte_code+670>, 0x1128297 <exec_byte_code+675>, 
          0x1128263 <exec_byte_code+623>, 0x11284b7 <exec_byte_code+1219>, 
          0x11284b9 <exec_byte_code+1221>, 0x11284bb <exec_byte_code+1223>, 
          0x11284c2 <exec_byte_code+1230>, 0x11284c4 <exec_byte_code+1232>, 
          0x11284c4 <exec_byte_code+1232>, 0x11284e6 <exec_byte_code+1266>, 
          0x11284c9 <exec_byte_code+1237>, 0x11285a5 <exec_byte_code+1457>, 
          0x11285a7 <exec_byte_code+1459>, 0x11285a9 <exec_byte_code+1461>, 
          0x11285b2 <exec_byte_code+1470>, 0x11285b4 <exec_byte_code+1472>, 
          0x11285b4 <exec_byte_code+1472>, 0x112857a <exec_byte_code+1414>, 
          0x1128588 <exec_byte_code+1428>, 0x1128617 <exec_byte_code+1571>, 
          0x1128619 <exec_byte_code+1573>, 0x112861b <exec_byte_code+1575>, 
          0x1128622 <exec_byte_code+1582>, 0x1128624 <exec_byte_code+1584>, 
          0x1128624 <exec_byte_code+1584>, 0x11285ec <exec_byte_code+1528>, 
          0x11285fa <exec_byte_code+1542>, 0x1128682 <exec_byte_code+1678>, 
          0x1128684 <exec_byte_code+1680>, 0x1128686 <exec_byte_code+1682>, 
          0x1128692 <exec_byte_code+1694>, 0x1128694 <exec_byte_code+1696>, 
          0x1128694 <exec_byte_code+1696>, 0x1128657 <exec_byte_code+1635>, 
          0x1128665 <exec_byte_code+1649>, 0x1128ffa <exec_byte_code+4102>, 
          0x1128f69 <exec_byte_code+3957>, 0x1128f62 <exec_byte_code+3950>, 
          0x112a41b <exec_byte_code+9255>, 0x112a41b <exec_byte_code+9255>, 
          0x112a41b <exec_byte_code+9255>, 0x112a41b <exec_byte_code+9255>, 
          0x112a41b <exec_byte_code+9255>, 0x1129133 <exec_byte_code+4415>, 
          0x11291bf <exec_byte_code+4555>, 0x11291e8 <exec_byte_code+4596>, 
          0x1129217 <exec_byte_code+4643>, 0x1129246 <exec_byte_code+4690>, 
          0x112840f <exec_byte_code+1051>, 0x112843f <exec_byte_code+1099>, 
          0x112927d <exec_byte_code+4745>, 0x11283c8 <exec_byte_code+980>, 
          0x1128470 <exec_byte_code+1148>, 0x11292a1 <exec_byte_code+4781>, 
          0x11292d2 <exec_byte_code+4830>, 0x11292f6 <exec_byte_code+4866>, 
          0x1129327 <exec_byte_code+4915>, 0x1129354 <exec_byte_code+4960>, 
          0x11293c0 <exec_byte_code+5068>, 0x11293e4 <exec_byte_code+5104>, 
          0x1129415 <exec_byte_code+5153>, 0x112944d <exec_byte_code+5209>, 
          0x1129471 <exec_byte_code+5245>, 0x1129495 <exec_byte_code+5281>, 
          0x11294c6 <exec_byte_code+5330>, 0x11294f7 <exec_byte_code+5379>, 
          0x1129528 <exec_byte_code+5428>, 0x1129560 <exec_byte_code+5484>, 
          0x112958d <exec_byte_code+5529>, 0x11295ba <exec_byte_code+5574>, 
          0x1129626 <exec_byte_code+5682>, 0x1129665 <exec_byte_code+5745>, 
          0x11296a4 <exec_byte_code+5808>, 0x1129800 <exec_byte_code+6156>, 
          0x1129839 <exec_byte_code+6213>, 0x1129872 <exec_byte_code+6270>, 
          0x11298ab <exec_byte_code+6327>, 0x11298e4 <exec_byte_code+6384>, 
          0x1129911 <exec_byte_code+6429>, 0x1129957 <exec_byte_code+6499>, 
          0x1129984 <exec_byte_code+6544>, 0x11299b1 <exec_byte_code+6589>, 
          0x11299de <exec_byte_code+6634>, 0x1129a69 <exec_byte_code+6773>, 
          0x1128e6e <exec_byte_code+3706>, 0x1129a98 <exec_byte_code+6820>, 
          0x1129abc <exec_byte_code+6856>, 0x1129b25 <exec_byte_code+6961>, 
          0x1129b54 <exec_byte_code+7008>, 0x1129b83 <exec_byte_code+7055>, 
          0x1129ba7 <exec_byte_code+7091>, 0x1129bc9 <exec_byte_code+7125>, 
          0x1129beb <exec_byte_code+7159>, 0x1129c14 <exec_byte_code+7200>, 
          0x112a41b <exec_byte_code+9255>, 0x1129c40 <exec_byte_code+7244>, 
          0x1129c62 <exec_byte_code+7278>, 0x1129c84 <exec_byte_code+7312>, 
          0x1129ca6 <exec_byte_code+7346>, 0x1129cc8 <exec_byte_code+7380>, 
          0x1129cea <exec_byte_code+7414>, 0x1128e6e <exec_byte_code+3706>, 
          0x112a41b <exec_byte_code+9255>, 0x1129d0e <exec_byte_code+7450>, 
          0x1129d47 <exec_byte_code+7507>, 0x1129d6b <exec_byte_code+7543>, 
          0x1129d8f <exec_byte_code+7579>, 0x1129dc0 <exec_byte_code+7628>, 
          0x1129df1 <exec_byte_code+7677>, 0x1129e15 <exec_byte_code+7713>, 
          0x1129f23 <exec_byte_code+7983>, 0x1129f54 <exec_byte_code+8032>, 
          0x1129f85 <exec_byte_code+8081>, 0x1129fb6 <exec_byte_code+8130>, 
          0x1129fd8 <exec_byte_code+8164>, 0x112a41b <exec_byte_code+9255>, 
          0x1128e05 <exec_byte_code+3601>, 0x1128700 <exec_byte_code+1804>, 
          0x11282fd <exec_byte_code+777>, 0x11287ba <exec_byte_code+1990>, 
          0x1128885 <exec_byte_code+2193>, 0x1128950 <exec_byte_code+2396>, 
          0x1128db6 <exec_byte_code+3522>, 0x1128dea <exec_byte_code+3574>, 
          0x112855b <exec_byte_code+1383>, 0x1128e41 <exec_byte_code+3661>, 
          0x1128e9b <exec_byte_code+3751>, 0x1128efc <exec_byte_code+3848>, 
          0x1128f29 <exec_byte_code+3893>, 0x112901f <exec_byte_code+4139>, 
          0x1129061 <exec_byte_code+4205>, 0x1129099 <exec_byte_code+4261>, 
          0x11290df <exec_byte_code+4331>, 0x11286d5 <exec_byte_code+1761>, 
          0x1129ffc <exec_byte_code+8200>, 0x112a034 <exec_byte_code+8256>, 
          0x112a058 <exec_byte_code+8292>, 0x112a07c <exec_byte_code+8328>, 
          0x112a0a0 <exec_byte_code+8364>, 0x112a0c4 <exec_byte_code+8400>, 
          0x112a0f5 <exec_byte_code+8449>, 0x112a126 <exec_byte_code+8498>, 
          0x112a157 <exec_byte_code+8547>, 0x112a188 <exec_byte_code+8596>, 
          0x112a235 <exec_byte_code+8769>, 0x112a266 <exec_byte_code+8818>, 
          0x112a297 <exec_byte_code+8867>, 0x112a2bb <exec_byte_code+8903>, 
          0x112a2ec <exec_byte_code+8952>, 0x112a31d <exec_byte_code+9001>, 
          0x112a34b <exec_byte_code+9047>, 0x112a379 <exec_byte_code+9093>, 
          0x1129a0b <exec_byte_code+6679>, 0x1129a38 <exec_byte_code+6724>, 
          0x112a3a6 <exec_byte_code+9138>, 0x112a3ec <exec_byte_code+9208>, 
          0x112a41b <exec_byte_code+9255>, 0x1128a1b <exec_byte_code+2599>, 
          0x1128ac2 <exec_byte_code+2766>, 0x1128b7a <exec_byte_code+2950>, 
          0x1128c32 <exec_byte_code+3134>, 0x1128cf4 <exec_byte_code+3328>, 
          0x1129381 <exec_byte_code+5005>, 0x11295e7 <exec_byte_code+5619>, 
          0x1129ae6 <exec_byte_code+6898>, 0x112a50c <exec_byte_code+9496>, 
          0x112a53f <exec_byte_code+9547>, 0x112a41b <exec_byte_code+9255>, 
          0x112a41b <exec_byte_code+9255>, 0x112a581 <exec_byte_code+9613>, 
          0x112a41b <exec_byte_code+9255>, 0x112a41b <exec_byte_code+9255>, 
          0x112a41b <exec_byte_code+9255>, 0x112a41b <exec_byte_code+9255>, 
          0x112a41b <exec_byte_code+9255>, 0x112a41b <exec_byte_code+9255>, 
          0x112a41b <exec_byte_code+9255>, 0x112a41b <exec_byte_code+9255>, 
          0x112a41b <exec_byte_code+9255>, 
          0x112a5c4 <exec_byte_code+9680> <repeats 64 times>}
        op = 3
        vectorp = <optimized out>
        stack = {
          pc = 0x13322de <pure+1603582> "\006\006\071ƒ¢", 
          byte_string = 19021836, 
          byte_string_start = 0x1332263 <pure+1603459> "Æ\020‰?…\023", 
          next = 0x0
        }
        top = 0xbff7bc
        result = <optimized out>
        type = <optimized out>
#36 0x010f9d8b in funcall_lambda (fun=19021813, nargs=nargs@entry=1, 
    arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0xbff92c) at eval.c:2863
        size = 5
        val = <optimized out>
        syms_left = <optimized out>
        lexenv = <optimized out>
        i = <optimized out>
        optional = <optimized out>
        rest = <optimized out>
#37 0x010fa3a3 in Ffuncall (nargs=nargs@entry=2, args=args@entry=0xbff928)
    at eval.c:2750
        fun = <optimized out>
        original_fun = 9184
        numargs = 1
        val = <optimized out>
        internal_args = <optimized out>
        count = 3
#38 0x010fa541 in call1 (fn=fn@entry=9184, arg1=-11270368) at eval.c:2560
No locals.
#39 0x010a24fd in command_loop_1 () at keyboard.c:1471
        cmd = <optimized out>
        keybuf = {536871366, 394, -12576664, 167904531, 18524916, 0, 
          33783152, 22806932, 12581368, 0, 0, 4002, 12581368, 17410967, 
          167904531, 12581287, 12581368, 17811639, 2, 4373643, 12581304, 
          2009455662, 0, 0, 0, 17795683, 12288, 1, 112, 18240}
        i = <optimized out>
        prev_modiff = 63333
        prev_buffer = 0xa5fab80
#40 0x010f8b8c in internal_condition_case (
    bfun=bfun@entry=0x10a203c <command_loop_1>, 
    handlers=handlers@entry=12288, hfun=hfun@entry=0x109aac5 <cmd_error>)
    at eval.c:1310
        val = <optimized out>
        c = <optimized out>
#41 0x0109660b in command_loop_2 (ignore=0) at keyboard.c:1099
        val = 1651
#42 0x010f8b24 in internal_catch (tag=tag@entry=32352, 
    func=func@entry=0x10965ec <command_loop_2>, arg=arg@entry=0)
    at eval.c:1075
        val = <optimized out>
        c = <optimized out>
#43 0x010965a5 in command_loop () at keyboard.c:1078
No locals.
#44 0x0109a762 in recursive_edit_1 () at keyboard.c:684
        val = <optimized out>
#45 0x0109aa15 in Frecursive_edit () at keyboard.c:755
        buffer = <optimized out>
#46 0x01095eff in main (argc=1, argv=0xf735d0) at emacs.c:1657
        dummy = 1965257578
        stack_bottom_variable = -1 'ÿ'
        do_initial_setlocale = <optimized out>
        dumping = <optimized out>
        skip_args = 0
        no_loadup = <optimized out>
        junk = 0x0
        dname_arg = 0x0
        ch_to_dir = 0x0
        original_pwd = <optimized out>

Lisp Backtrace:
"skip-syntax-forward" (0xbfe958)
"back-to-indentation" (0xbfeaa8)
"current-left-margin" (0xbfec0c)
"fill-indent-to-left-margin" (0xbfed68)
"fill-newline" (0xbfeec8)
"fill-region-as-paragraph" (0xbff028)
"fill-paragraph" (0xbff188)
"message-newline-and-reformat" (0xbff2f8)
"message-fill-paragraph" (0xbff448)
"fill-paragraph" (0xbff638)
"funcall-interactively" (0xbff634)
"call-interactively" (0xbff7c0)
"command-execute" (0xbff92c)
(gdb) xbacktrace
"skip-syntax-forward" (0xbfe958)
"back-to-indentation" (0xbfeaa8)
"current-left-margin" (0xbfec0c)
"fill-indent-to-left-margin" (0xbfed68)
"fill-newline" (0xbfeec8)
"fill-region-as-paragraph" (0xbff028)
"fill-paragraph" (0xbff188)
"message-newline-and-reformat" (0xbff2f8)
"message-fill-paragraph" (0xbff448)
"fill-paragraph" (0xbff638)
"funcall-interactively" (0xbff634)
"call-interactively" (0xbff7c0)
"command-execute" (0xbff92c)
(gdb)
--8<----8<----8<----8<----8<--  end  -->8---->8---->8---->8---->8----

I hope that this can help. Anyway, the debug session is still running,
please feel free to ask for anything. But do not expect that I can
easilly reproduce it, it happens after hours running.

The crashing version is the development version from which I am sending
this report.

BR,

  Vincent.

In GNU Emacs 25.1.50.1 (i686-pc-mingw32)
 of 2016-06-02 built on AIGLEROYAL
Repository revision: 5484fc1d420feeb437916b116204220395c31583
Windowing system distributor 'Microsoft Corp.', version 10.0.10586
Recent messages:
Loading c:/Users/Vincent/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/etc/load-path-to-cedet-svn.el (source)...done
Loading c:/Users/Vincent/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/etc/custom.el (source)...done
Loading c:/Users/Vincent/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/etc/my_loaddefs.el (source)...done
Loading c:/Users/Vincent/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/recentf...done
Cleaning up the recentf list...done (0 removed)
Source file ‘c:/Nos_Programmes/GNU/emacs-extension/lisp/template.el’ newer than byte-compiled file
Loading c:/Programmes/installation/bbdb-git/bbdb/lisp/bbdb-loaddefs.el (source)...done
Loading c:/Users/Vincent/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/etc/my_autoloads.el (source)...done
For information about GNU Emacs and the GNU system, type C-h C-a.
Loading dired-x...done

Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=c:/Nos_Programmes/GNU/Emacs --without-jpeg
 --without-tiff --without-gif --without-png 'CFLAGS= -Og -g3 -L
 C:/Programmes/installation/emacs-install/libXpm-3.5.8/src' 'CPPFLAGS=
 -DFOR_MSW=1 -I
 C:/Programmes/installation/emacs-install/libXpm-3.5.8/include -I
 C:/Programmes/installation/emacs-install/libXpm-3.5.8/src -L
 C:/Programmes/installation/emacs-install/libXpm-3.5.8/src''

Configured features:
XPM SOUND NOTIFY ACL TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: FRA
  locale-coding-system: cp1252

Major mode: Fundamental

Minor modes in effect:
  recentf-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
c:/Programmes/installation/cedet-install/cedet-git/lisp/speedbar/loaddefs hides c:/Nos_Programmes/GNU/Emacs/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/loaddefs
c:/Programmes/installation/cedet-install/cedet-git/lisp/speedbar/loaddefs hides c:/Programmes/installation/cedet-install/cedet-git/lisp/cedet/loaddefs

Features:
(shadow sort bbdb-message mail-extr emacsbug message puny seq byte-opt
bytecomp byte-compile cl-extra help-mode cconv dired-x dired
dired-loaddefs format-spec rfc822 mml mml-sec password-cache epa derived
epg epg-config gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs mm-decode mm-bodies
mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader sendmail
rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util mail-prsvr mail-utils edmacro kmacro
skeleton calc-misc calc-arith calc-ext calc calc-loaddefs calc-macs
tex-mik preview-latex tex-site auto-loads bbdb bbdb-site timezone
bbdb-loaddefs template w32utils cl-seq cl-macs cl gv recentf tree-widget
wid-edit cl-loaddefs pcase cl-lib easymenu load-path-to-cedet-svn
time-date mule-util tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type mwheel dos-w32 ls-lisp disp-table term/w32-win w32-win
w32-vars term/common-win tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list newcomment elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page
menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock
syntax facemenu font-core term/tty-colors frame cl-generic cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european
ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese charscript case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice
loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay
sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote w32notify w32 multi-tty
make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 8 147089 6229)
 (symbols 32 25787 0)
 (miscs 32 78 153)
 (strings 16 30614 5107)
 (string-bytes 1 945140)
 (vectors 8 17071)
 (vector-slots 4 488837 6188)
 (floats 8 189 10)
 (intervals 28 316 162)
 (buffers 516 12))