Subject: bug#23688: closed (Re: bug#23688: 25.1.50; Incorrect punycode decoding for names without ASCII characters)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Thu, 02 Mar 2017 01:40:02 +0000

Your bug report

#23688: 25.1.50; Incorrect punycode decoding for names without ASCII characters

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
23688: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=23688
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#23688: 25.1.50; Incorrect punycode decoding for names without ASCII characters
From: Glenn Morris <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 01 Mar 2017 20:39:17 -0500
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Version: 26.1

Magnus Henoch wrote:

> When decoding an IDN label that doesn't contain any ASCII characters,
> the function puny-decode-string-internal would skip the first letter,
> thereby returning gibberish instead of the expected result.
>
> That is, the example in the puny-decode-string docstring,
> "xn--bcher-kva", would be decoded correctly since it finds the "kva"
> part after the last dash, but my domain "xn--9dbdkw.se" would not,
> since there is no "last dash".
>
> This patch seems to fix the problem:

Thanks. That patch did not seem quite right (eg try it on "xn--bcher-kva"),
so I applied the following, which works for me.

commit 8c1e16b
Date:   Wed Mar 1 20:35:41 2017 -0500

    Small puny.el fix
    
    * lisp/net/puny.el (puny-decode-string-internal):
    Handle strings with no ascii parts.  (Bug#23688)

diff --git a/lisp/net/puny.el b/lisp/net/puny.el
index c718d95..bdd59be 100644
--- a/lisp/net/puny.el
+++ b/lisp/net/puny.el
@@ -150,10 +150,12 @@ For instance \"xn--bcher-kva\" => \"bücher\"."
 (defun puny-decode-string-internal (string)
   (with-temp-buffer
     (insert string)
-    (goto-char (point-max))
-    (search-backward "-" nil (point-min))
-    ;; The encoded chars are after the final dash.
-    (let ((encoded (buffer-substring (1+ (point)) (point-max)))
+    ;; The encoded chars are after any final dash, else the whole string.
+    (let ((encoded (buffer-substring
+                    (if (search-backward "-" nil 'move)
+                        (1+ (point))
+                      (point))
+                    (point-max)))
           (ic 0)
           (i 0)
           (bias puny-initial-bias)

Subject: 25.1.50; Incorrect punycode decoding for names without ASCII characters
From: Magnus Henoch <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 03 Jun 2016 09:45:15 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

When decoding an IDN label that doesn't contain any ASCII 
characters, the function puny-decode-string-internal would skip 
the first letter, thereby returning gibberish instead of the 
expected result.

That is, the example in the puny-decode-string docstring, 
"xn--bcher-kva", would be decoded correctly since it finds the 
"kva" part after the last dash, but my domain "xn--9dbdkw.se" 
would not, since there is no "last dash".

This patch seems to fix the problem:

diff --git a/lisp/net/puny.el b/lisp/net/puny.el
index 50bde85..b8a7cac 100644
--- a/lisp/net/puny.el
+++ b/lisp/net/puny.el
@@ -150,10 +150,12 @@ puny-decode-digit
 (defun puny-decode-string-internal (string)
   (with-temp-buffer
     (insert string)
+    ;; The encoded chars are after the final dash, if any
     (goto-char (point-max))
-    (search-backward "-" nil (point-min))
-    ;; The encoded chars are after the final dash.
-    (let ((encoded (buffer-substring (1+ (point)) (point-max)))
+    (if (search-backward "-" (point-min) t)
+        (forward-char 1)
+      (goto-char (point-min)))
+    (let ((encoded (buffer-substring (point) (point-max)))
           (ic 0)
           (i 0)
           (bias puny-initial-bias)

Regards,
Magnus

In GNU Emacs 25.1.50.20 (x86_64-apple-darwin14.5.0, NS appkit-1348.17 Version 10.10.5 (Build 14F1808))
 of 2016-05-25 built on poki-sona-sin.local
Repository revision: cf96180b451ef0dabf0496d9df916c6f7e66e5da
Windowing system distributor 'Apple', version 10.3.1348
Configured using:
 'configure --without-compress-install 'CFLAGS=-g3 -Wall''
Configured features:
RSVG IMAGEMAGICK DBUS NOTIFY ACL GNUTLS LIBXML2 ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS
NS
Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_GB.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Emacs-Lisp

Minor modes in effect:
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  auto-revert-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  jabber-activity-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  time-of-day-mode: t
  display-battery-mode: t
  auto-insert-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  ido-everywhere: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent messages:
Saving file /Users/magnus/src/emacs-new/lisp/net/puny.el...
Wrote /Users/magnus/src/emacs-new/lisp/net/puny.el
puny-decode-string-internal
executing Emacs-Lisp code block...
Code block evaluation complete.
Saving file /Users/magnus/org/bic.org...
Wrote /Users/magnus/org/bic.org
QuitName resolution still in progress
Name resolution still in progress
async DNS resulution error [2 times]

Load-path shadows:
/opt/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/git-blame hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/git-blame-20110509.926/git-blame
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20160530.424/helm-multi-match hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-core-20160601.1314/helm-multi-match
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/ox hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160530/ox
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/ox-texinfo hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160530/ox-texinfo
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/ox-publish hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160530/ox-publish
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/ox-org hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160530/ox-org
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/ox-odt hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160530/ox-odt
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/ox-md hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160530/ox-md
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/ox-man hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160530/ox-man
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/ox-latex hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160530/ox-latex
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/ox-icalendar hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160530/ox-icalendar
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/ox-html hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160530/ox-html
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/ox-beamer hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160530/ox-beamer
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/ox-ascii hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160530/ox-ascii
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/org hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160530/org
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/org-w3m hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160530/org-w3m
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/org-version hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160530/org-version
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/org-timer hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160530/org-timer
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/org-table hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160530/org-table
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/org-src hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160530/org-src
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/org-rmail hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160530/org-rmail
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/org-protocol hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160530/org-protocol
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/org-plot hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160530/org-plot
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/org-pcomplete hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160530/org-pcomplete
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/org-mouse hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160530/org-mouse
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/org-mobile hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160530/org-mobile
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/org-mhe hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160530/org-mhe
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/org-macs hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160530/org-macs
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/org-macro hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160530/org-macro
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/org-loaddefs hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160530/org-loaddefs
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/org-list hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160530/org-list
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/org-lint hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160530/org-lint
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/org-irc hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160530/org-irc
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/org-install hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160530/org-install
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/org-inlinetask hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160530/org-inlinetask
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/org-info hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160530/org-info
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/org-indent hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160530/org-indent
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/org-id hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160530/org-id
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/org-habit hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160530/org-habit
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/org-gnus hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160530/org-gnus
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/org-footnote hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160530/org-footnote
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/org-feed hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160530/org-feed
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/org-faces hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160530/org-faces
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/org-eshell hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160530/org-eshell
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/org-entities hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160530/org-entities
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/org-element hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160530/org-element
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/org-docview hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160530/org-docview
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/org-datetree hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160530/org-datetree
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/org-ctags hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160530/org-ctags
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/org-crypt hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160530/org-crypt
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/org-compat hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160530/org-compat
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/org-colview hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160530/org-colview
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/org-clock hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160530/org-clock
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/org-capture hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160530/org-capture
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/org-bibtex hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160530/org-bibtex
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/org-bbdb hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160530/org-bbdb
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/org-attach hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160530/org-attach
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/org-archive hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160530/org-archive
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/org-agenda hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160530/org-agenda
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/ob hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160530/ob
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/ob-tangle hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160530/ob-tangle
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/ob-table hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160530/ob-table
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/ob-stan hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160530/ob-stan
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/ob-sqlite hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160530/ob-sqlite
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/ob-sql hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160530/ob-sql
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/ob-shen hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160530/ob-shen
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/ob-shell hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160530/ob-shell
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/ob-sed hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160530/ob-sed
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/ob-screen hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160530/ob-screen
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/ob-scheme hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160530/ob-scheme
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/ob-scala hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160530/ob-scala
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/ob-sass hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160530/ob-sass
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/ob-ruby hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160530/ob-ruby
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/ob-ref hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160530/ob-ref
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/ob-R hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160530/ob-R
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/ob-python hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160530/ob-python
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/ob-processing hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160530/ob-processing
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/ob-plantuml hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160530/ob-plantuml
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/ob-picolisp hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160530/ob-picolisp
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/ob-perl hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160530/ob-perl
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/ob-org hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160530/ob-org
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/ob-octave hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160530/ob-octave
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/ob-ocaml hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160530/ob-ocaml
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/ob-mscgen hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160530/ob-mscgen
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/ob-maxima hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160530/ob-maxima
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/ob-matlab hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160530/ob-matlab
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/ob-makefile hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160530/ob-makefile
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/ob-lob hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160530/ob-lob
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/ob-lisp hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160530/ob-lisp
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/ob-lilypond hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160530/ob-lilypond
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/ob-ledger hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160530/ob-ledger
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/ob-latex hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160530/ob-latex
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/ob-keys hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160530/ob-keys
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/ob-js hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160530/ob-js
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/ob-java hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160530/ob-java
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/ob-J hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160530/ob-J
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/ob-io hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160530/ob-io
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/ob-haskell hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160530/ob-haskell
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/ob-groovy hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160530/ob-groovy
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/ob-gnuplot hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160530/ob-gnuplot
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/ob-fortran hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160530/ob-fortran
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/ob-forth hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160530/ob-forth
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/ob-exp hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160530/ob-exp
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/ob-eval hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160530/ob-eval
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/ob-emacs-lisp hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160530/ob-emacs-lisp
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/ob-ebnf hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160530/ob-ebnf
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/ob-dot hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160530/ob-dot
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/ob-ditaa hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160530/ob-ditaa
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/ob-css hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160530/ob-css
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/ob-core hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160530/ob-core
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/ob-coq hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160530/ob-coq
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/ob-comint hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160530/ob-comint
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/ob-clojure hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160530/ob-clojure
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/ob-calc hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160530/ob-calc
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/ob-C hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160530/ob-C
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/ob-awk hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160530/ob-awk
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/ob-asymptote hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160530/ob-asymptote
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/ob-abc hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160530/ob-abc
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/svg-0.1/svg hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs-new/+build-async-dns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/svg
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/flymake-0.4.16/flymake hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs-new/+build-async-dns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/progmodes/flymake
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/ox hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs-new/+build-async-dns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/ox-texinfo hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs-new/+build-async-dns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/ox-publish hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs-new/+build-async-dns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-publish
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/ox-org hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs-new/+build-async-dns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-org
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/ox-odt hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs-new/+build-async-dns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-odt
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/ox-md hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs-new/+build-async-dns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-md
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/ox-man hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs-new/+build-async-dns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-man
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/ox-latex hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs-new/+build-async-dns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-latex
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/ox-icalendar hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs-new/+build-async-dns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/ox-html hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs-new/+build-async-dns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-html
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/ox-beamer hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs-new/+build-async-dns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/ox-ascii hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs-new/+build-async-dns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/org hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs-new/+build-async-dns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/org-w3m hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs-new/+build-async-dns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-w3m
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/org-version hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs-new/+build-async-dns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-version
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/org-timer hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs-new/+build-async-dns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-timer
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/org-table hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs-new/+build-async-dns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-table
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/org-src hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs-new/+build-async-dns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-src
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/org-rmail hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs-new/+build-async-dns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-rmail
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/org-protocol hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs-new/+build-async-dns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-protocol
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/org-plot hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs-new/+build-async-dns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-plot
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/org-pcomplete hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs-new/+build-async-dns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/org-mouse hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs-new/+build-async-dns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mouse
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/org-mobile hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs-new/+build-async-dns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mobile
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/org-mhe hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs-new/+build-async-dns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mhe
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/org-macs hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs-new/+build-async-dns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-macs
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/org-macro hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs-new/+build-async-dns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-macro
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/org-loaddefs hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs-new/+build-async-dns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/org-list hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs-new/+build-async-dns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-list
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/org-irc hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs-new/+build-async-dns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-irc
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/org-install hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs-new/+build-async-dns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-install
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/org-inlinetask hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs-new/+build-async-dns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/org-info hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs-new/+build-async-dns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-info
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/org-indent hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs-new/+build-async-dns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-indent
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/org-id hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs-new/+build-async-dns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-id
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/org-habit hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs-new/+build-async-dns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-habit
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/org-gnus hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs-new/+build-async-dns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-gnus
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/org-footnote hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs-new/+build-async-dns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-footnote
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/org-feed hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs-new/+build-async-dns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-feed
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/org-faces hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs-new/+build-async-dns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-faces
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/org-eshell hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs-new/+build-async-dns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-eshell
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/org-entities hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs-new/+build-async-dns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-entities
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/org-element hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs-new/+build-async-dns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-element
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/org-docview hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs-new/+build-async-dns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-docview
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/org-datetree hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs-new/+build-async-dns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-datetree
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/org-ctags hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs-new/+build-async-dns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-ctags
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/org-crypt hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs-new/+build-async-dns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-crypt
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/org-compat hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs-new/+build-async-dns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-compat
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/org-colview hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs-new/+build-async-dns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-colview
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/org-clock hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs-new/+build-async-dns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-clock
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/org-capture hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs-new/+build-async-dns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-capture
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/org-bibtex hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs-new/+build-async-dns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/org-bbdb hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs-new/+build-async-dns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/org-attach hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs-new/+build-async-dns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-attach
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/org-archive hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs-new/+build-async-dns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-archive
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/org-agenda hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs-new/+build-async-dns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-agenda
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/ob hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs-new/+build-async-dns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/ob-tangle hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs-new/+build-async-dns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/ob-table hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs-new/+build-async-dns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-table
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/ob-sqlite hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs-new/+build-async-dns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/ob-sql hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs-new/+build-async-dns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sql
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/ob-shen hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs-new/+build-async-dns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-shen
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/ob-screen hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs-new/+build-async-dns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-screen
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/ob-scheme hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs-new/+build-async-dns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/ob-scala hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs-new/+build-async-dns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-scala
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/ob-sass hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs-new/+build-async-dns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sass
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/ob-ruby hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs-new/+build-async-dns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/ob-ref hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs-new/+build-async-dns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ref
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/ob-R hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs-new/+build-async-dns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-R
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/ob-python hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs-new/+build-async-dns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-python
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/ob-plantuml hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs-new/+build-async-dns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/ob-picolisp hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs-new/+build-async-dns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/ob-perl hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs-new/+build-async-dns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-perl
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/ob-org hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs-new/+build-async-dns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-org
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/ob-octave hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs-new/+build-async-dns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-octave
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/ob-ocaml hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs-new/+build-async-dns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/ob-mscgen hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs-new/+build-async-dns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/ob-maxima hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs-new/+build-async-dns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/ob-matlab hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs-new/+build-async-dns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/ob-makefile hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs-new/+build-async-dns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/ob-lob hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs-new/+build-async-dns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lob
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/ob-lisp hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs-new/+build-async-dns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/ob-lilypond hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs-new/+build-async-dns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/ob-ledger hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs-new/+build-async-dns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/ob-latex hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs-new/+build-async-dns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-latex
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/ob-keys hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs-new/+build-async-dns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-keys
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/ob-js hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs-new/+build-async-dns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-js
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/ob-java hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs-new/+build-async-dns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-java
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/ob-io hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs-new/+build-async-dns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-io
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/ob-haskell hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs-new/+build-async-dns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/ob-gnuplot hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs-new/+build-async-dns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/ob-fortran hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs-new/+build-async-dns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/ob-exp hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs-new/+build-async-dns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-exp
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/ob-eval hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs-new/+build-async-dns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-eval
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/ob-emacs-lisp hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs-new/+build-async-dns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/ob-dot hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs-new/+build-async-dns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-dot
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/ob-ditaa hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs-new/+build-async-dns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/ob-css hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs-new/+build-async-dns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-css
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/ob-core hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs-new/+build-async-dns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-core
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/ob-comint hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs-new/+build-async-dns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-comint
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/ob-clojure hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs-new/+build-async-dns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/ob-calc hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs-new/+build-async-dns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-calc
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/ob-C hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs-new/+build-async-dns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-C
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/ob-awk hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs-new/+build-async-dns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-awk
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160530/ob-asymptote hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs-new/+build-async-dns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/tabulated-list-20120406.1351/tabulated-list hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs-new/+build-async-dns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/emacs-lisp/tabulated-list
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/seq-20150917.1508/seq hides /Users/magnus/src/emacs-new/+build-async-dns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/emacs-lisp/seq

Features:
(shadow emacsbug edebug descr-text mc-mark-more multiple-cursors-core
rect diff log-view vc-svn vc-cvs vc-rcs em-unix em-term em-script
em-prompt em-ls em-hist em-pred em-glob em-dirs em-cmpl em-basic
em-banner em-alias esh-var esh-io esh-cmd esh-opt esh-ext esh-proc
esh-arg esh-groups eshell esh-module esh-mode esh-util grep two-column
iso-transl bookmark pp man ispell vc vc-dispatcher bic-org find-dired
pcmpl-unix pcmpl-gnu tar-mode eieio-opt speedbar sb-image ezimage dframe
linum magit-blame magit-stash magit-bisect magit-remote magit-commit
magit-sequence magit magit-apply magit-wip magit-log magit-diff
smerge-mode magit-core magit-autorevert autorevert filenotify
magit-process magit-popup magit-mode magit-git magit-section magit-utils
git-commit help-fns log-edit pcvs-util add-log with-editor
async-bytecomp async server sh-script smie executable cal-move
network-stream nsm mailalias cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds
cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars misearch multi-isearch dired-aux
color-identifiers-mode python tramp-sh arc-mode archive-mode etags xref
project erlang-flymake flymake cc-defs distel-ie edb patmatch
erl-service derl erlext epmd net-fsm erl distel erlang shr-color color
shr svg dom browse-url imenu flow-fill org-id tabify cal-iso jabber-rtt
jabber-otr json map goto-addr thingatpt jabber-keepalive jabber-ping
sasl-scram-rfc sasl-scram-sha-1 rfc2104 jabber jabber-notifications
notifications jabber-libnotify dbus jabber-awesome jabber-osd
jabber-wmii jabber-xmessage jabber-festival jabber-sawfish
jabber-ratpoison jabber-tmux jabber-screen jabber-socks5
jabber-ft-server jabber-si-server jabber-ft-client jabber-ft-common
jabber-si-client jabber-si-common jabber-feature-neg jabber-truncate
jabber-time jabber-autoaway jabber-vcard-avatars jabber-chatstates
jabber-events jabber-vcard jabber-avatar jabber-activity jabber-watch
jabber-modeline jabber-ahc-presence jabber-ahc jabber-version
jabber-ourversion jabber-muc-nick-completion hippie-exp jabber-browse
jabber-search jabber-register jabber-roster jabber-presence jabber-muc
jabber-bookmarks jabber-private jabber-muc-nick-coloring hexrgb
jabber-widget jabber-disco jabber-chat jabber-history jabber-chatbuffer
jabber-alert jabber-iq jabber-core jabber-console sgml-mode
jabber-keymap jabber-sasl jabber-logon jabber-conn starttls jabber-xml
xml jabber-menu jabber-util cl sort smiley gnus-cite
org-import-icalendar mm-archive mail-extr bic-message qp org-mobile
org-table vc-git diff-mode org-eldoc bic-mailbox ewoc view bic-smtpmail
smtpmail sendmail wid-browse cus-edit bic-mailbox-tree tree-widget utf-7
url-methods url-util bic hex-util gnus-srvr bic-core sasl sasl-anonymous
sasl-login sasl-plain srv dns fsm epa-file org-w3m org-rmail org-mhe
org-irc org-info org-habit org-agenda org-gnus org-docview doc-view
jka-compr image-mode org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb ob-perl ob-ditaa ob-sh
deeper-blue-theme time-of-day battery autoinsert emms-streams later-do
emms-playlist-mode emms-source-playlist emms-source-file locate
emms-player-mplayer emms-player-simple emms emms-compat docker-tramp
tramp-cache vagrant-tramp dash tramp tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs
trampver shell term disp-table ehelp gnus-icalendar icalendar diary-lib
diary-loaddefs tempo gnus-registry registry eieio-base spam spam-stat
bbdb-com crm bbdb bbdb-site timezone gnus-uu yenc gnus-msg gnus-art
mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime dig mailcap gnus-sum gnus-group
gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source tls gnutls
utf7 netrc nnoo parse-time gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range gnus-win gnus
nnheader subr-x wid-edit message puny dired dired-loaddefs rfc822 mml
mml-sec epa derived epg gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util
ietf-drums mail-prsvr mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader
obviously-sensible-theme time paren ido cus-start cus-load quail
warnings edmacro kmacro org-capture compile org-clock org-element
avl-tree org org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete pcomplete org-list
org-faces org-entities noutline outline easy-mmode org-version
ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-src ob-keys
ob-comint comint ansi-color ring ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs
org-loaddefs format-spec find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs
finder-inf angry-police-captain-autoloads identica-mode-autoloads
logito-autoloads advice oauth-autoloads org-brev-autoloads w3-autoloads
distel-autoloads info package epg-config url-handlers url-parse
auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs eieio-loaddefs
password-cache url-vars seq byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile cl-extra
help-mode easymenu cconv cl-loaddefs pcase cl-lib time-date mule-util
tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type
mwheel term/ns-win ns-win ucs-normalize term/common-win tool-bar dnd
fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment elisp-mode
lisp-mode prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
term/tty-colors frame cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang
vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932
hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic
chinese charscript case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev
obarray minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face
macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env
code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote
dbusbind kqueue cocoa ns multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 8544906 832825)
 (symbols 48 73860 53)
 (miscs 40 74741 82605)
 (strings 32 4530527 149388)
 (string-bytes 1 75598154)
 (vectors 16 290308)
 (vector-slots 8 5210451 139032)
 (floats 8 1796 1261)
 (intervals 56 486671 31100)
 (buffers 976 549))