Subject: 25.0.94; `find-function' hangs indefinitely when pointed to an undefined function

From: William G. Gardella <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 May 2016 23:17:53 +0000

1) Invoke emacs -Q

2) Invoke `toggle-debug-on-quit'.

3) Invoke `find-function' on a known-to-be-unefined function,
   for example M-: (find-function 'frobozz) RET.

*Emacs hangs*

4) C-g to abort, note that Emacs aborted inside
   `find-function-noselect'.

In GNU Emacs 25.0.94.1 (x86_64-slackware-linux-gnu)
 of 2016-05-17 built on eris
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11403000
Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/usr --sysconfdir=/etc --localstatedir=/var
 --program-prefix= --program-suffix= --mandir=/usr/man
 --infodir=/usr/info --without-gconf --without-gsettings --with-x
 --with-x-toolkit=no --build=x86_64-slackware-linux 'CFLAGS=-O2
 -fPIC''

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND GPM DBUS NOTIFY ACL
GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE XFT ZLIB X11

Important settings:
  value of $LC_COLLATE: C
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=exim
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: ERC

Minor modes in effect:
  erc-autoaway-mode: t
  xterm-mouse-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  type-break-mode: t
  magit-wip-before-change-mode: t
  magit-wip-after-apply-mode: t
  magit-wip-after-save-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  electric-pair-mode: t
  erc-list-mode: t
  erc-menu-mode: t
  erc-ring-mode: t
  erc-networks-mode: t
  erc-pcomplete-mode: t
  erc-match-mode: t
  erc-netsplit-mode: t
  erc-hl-nicks-mode: t
  erc-button-mode: t
  erc-fill-mode: t
  erc-stamp-mode: t
  erc-irccontrols-mode: t
  erc-noncommands-mode: t
  erc-keep-place-mode: t
  erc-move-to-prompt-mode: t
  erc-readonly-mode: t
  pdf-occur-global-minor-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent messages:
[19:14] Warning: typing break due in 58 seconds. [2 times]
[19:14] Warning: typing break due in 57 seconds.
Entering debugger...
[19:15] Warning: typing break due in 50 seconds.
Back to top level
[19:15] Warning: typing break due in 49 seconds.
Entering debugger...
[19:15] Warning: typing break due in 42 seconds.
Back to top level
[19:15] Warning: typing break due in 41 seconds.

Load-path shadows:
~/git/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-mime hides /home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mime-20120112/org-mime
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ox hides /home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ox
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ox-texinfo hides /home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ox-texinfo
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ox-publish hides /home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ox-publish
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ox-org hides /home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ox-org
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ox-odt hides /home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ox-odt
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ox-md hides /home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ox-md
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ox-man hides /home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ox-man
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ox-latex hides /home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ox-latex
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ox-icalendar hides /home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ox-icalendar
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ox-html hides /home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ox-html
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ox-beamer hides /home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ox-beamer
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ox-ascii hides /home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ox-ascii
~/git/org-mode/lisp/org hides /home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/org
~/git/org-mode/lisp/org-w3m hides /home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/org-w3m
~/git/org-mode/lisp/org-timer hides /home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/org-timer
~/git/org-mode/lisp/org-table hides /home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/org-table
~/git/org-mode/lisp/org-src hides /home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/org-src
~/git/org-mode/lisp/org-rmail hides /home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/org-rmail
~/git/org-mode/lisp/org-protocol hides /home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/org-protocol
~/git/org-mode/lisp/org-plot hides /home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/org-plot
~/git/org-mode/lisp/org-pcomplete hides /home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/org-pcomplete
~/git/org-mode/lisp/org-mouse hides /home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/org-mouse
~/git/org-mode/lisp/org-mobile hides /home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/org-mobile
~/git/org-mode/lisp/org-mhe hides /home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/org-mhe
~/git/org-mode/lisp/org-macs hides /home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/org-macs
~/git/org-mode/lisp/org-macro hides /home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/org-macro
~/git/org-mode/lisp/org-list hides /home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/org-list
~/git/org-mode/lisp/org-irc hides /home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/org-irc
~/git/org-mode/lisp/org-inlinetask hides /home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/org-inlinetask
~/git/org-mode/lisp/org-info hides /home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/org-info
~/git/org-mode/lisp/org-indent hides /home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/org-indent
~/git/org-mode/lisp/org-id hides /home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/org-id
~/git/org-mode/lisp/org-habit hides /home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/org-habit
~/git/org-mode/lisp/org-gnus hides /home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/org-gnus
~/git/org-mode/lisp/org-footnote hides /home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/org-footnote
~/git/org-mode/lisp/org-feed hides /home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/org-feed
~/git/org-mode/lisp/org-faces hides /home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/org-faces
~/git/org-mode/lisp/org-eshell hides /home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/org-eshell
~/git/org-mode/lisp/org-entities hides /home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/org-entities
~/git/org-mode/lisp/org-element hides /home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/org-element
~/git/org-mode/lisp/org-docview hides /home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/org-docview
~/git/org-mode/lisp/org-datetree hides /home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/org-datetree
~/git/org-mode/lisp/org-ctags hides /home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/org-ctags
~/git/org-mode/lisp/org-crypt hides /home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/org-crypt
~/git/org-mode/lisp/org-compat hides /home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/org-compat
~/git/org-mode/lisp/org-colview hides /home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/org-colview
~/git/org-mode/lisp/org-clock hides /home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/org-clock
~/git/org-mode/lisp/org-capture hides /home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/org-capture
~/git/org-mode/lisp/org-bibtex hides /home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/org-bibtex
~/git/org-mode/lisp/org-bbdb hides /home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/org-bbdb
~/git/org-mode/lisp/org-attach hides /home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/org-attach
~/git/org-mode/lisp/org-archive hides /home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/org-archive
~/git/org-mode/lisp/org-agenda hides /home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/org-agenda
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ob hides /home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ob
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-tangle hides /home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ob-tangle
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-table hides /home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ob-table
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-sqlite hides /home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ob-sqlite
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-sql hides /home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ob-sql
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-shen hides /home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ob-shen
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-shell hides /home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ob-shell
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-sed hides /home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ob-sed
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-screen hides /home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ob-screen
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-scheme hides /home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ob-scheme
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-scala hides /home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ob-scala
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-sass hides /home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ob-sass
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-ruby hides /home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ob-ruby
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-ref hides /home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ob-ref
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-python hides /home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ob-python
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-processing hides /home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ob-processing
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-plantuml hides /home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ob-plantuml
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-picolisp hides /home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ob-picolisp
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-perl hides /home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ob-perl
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-org hides /home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ob-org
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-octave hides /home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ob-octave
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-ocaml hides /home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ob-ocaml
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-mscgen hides /home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ob-mscgen
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-maxima hides /home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ob-maxima
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-matlab hides /home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ob-matlab
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-makefile hides /home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ob-makefile
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-lob hides /home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ob-lob
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-lisp hides /home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ob-lisp
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-lilypond hides /home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ob-lilypond
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-ledger hides /home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ob-ledger
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-latex hides /home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ob-latex
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-keys hides /home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ob-keys
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-js hides /home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ob-js
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-java hides /home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ob-java
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-io hides /home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ob-io
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-haskell hides /home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ob-haskell
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-groovy hides /home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ob-groovy
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-gnuplot hides /home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ob-gnuplot
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-fortran hides /home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ob-fortran
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-forth hides /home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ob-forth
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-exp hides /home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ob-exp
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-eval hides /home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ob-eval
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp hides /home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ob-emacs-lisp
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-ebnf hides /home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ob-ebnf
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-dot hides /home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ob-dot
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-ditaa hides /home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ob-ditaa
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-css hides /home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ob-css
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-core hides /home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ob-core
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-coq hides /home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ob-coq
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-comint hides /home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ob-comint
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-clojure hides /home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ob-clojure
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-calc hides /home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ob-calc
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-awk hides /home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ob-awk
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-asymptote hides /home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ob-asymptote
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-abc hides /home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ob-abc
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-R hides /home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ob-R
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-J hides /home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ob-J
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-C hides /home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ob-C
~/git/org-mode/lisp/org-version hides /home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/org-version
~/git/org-mode/lisp/org-install hides /home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/org-install
~/git/org-mode/lisp/org-loaddefs hides /home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/org-loaddefs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/t-mouse hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/t-mouse
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ox-md hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ox-md
~/git/org-mode/lisp/org-id hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-id
~/git/org-mode/lisp/org-rmail hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-rmail
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-perl hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-perl
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-ruby
~/git/org-mode/lisp/org-mobile hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-mobile
~/git/org-mode/lisp/org-element hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-element
~/git/org-mode/lisp/org-mhe hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-mhe
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-maxima hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-maxima
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-keys hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-keys
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-scheme hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-scheme
~/git/org-mode/lisp/org hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org
~/git/org-mode/lisp/org-list hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-list
~/git/org-mode/lisp/org-mouse hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-mouse
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ox-ascii hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ox-ascii
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-css hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-css
~/git/org-mode/lisp/org-capture hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-capture
~/git/org-mode/lisp/org-ctags hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-ctags
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-ledger hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-ledger
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-ref hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-ref
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-clojure hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-clojure
~/git/org-mode/lisp/org-entities hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-entities
~/git/org-mode/lisp/org-pcomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
~/git/org-mode/lisp/org-macs hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-macs
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ox-html hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ox-html
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ox-beamer hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ox-beamer
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-asymptote hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
~/git/org-mode/lisp/org-table hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-table
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-js hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-js
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-makefile hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-makefile
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-plantuml hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
~/git/org-mode/lisp/org-agenda hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-agenda
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-C hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-C
~/git/org-mode/lisp/org-irc hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-irc
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-lob hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-lob
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-latex
~/git/org-mode/lisp/org-gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-gnus
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ox-publish hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ox-publish
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-sass hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-sass
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-screen hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-screen
~/git/org-mode/lisp/org-clock hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-clock
~/git/org-mode/lisp/org-docview hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-docview
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-python hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-python
~/git/org-mode/lisp/org-w3m hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-w3m
~/git/org-mode/lisp/org-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-indent
~/git/org-mode/lisp/org-plot hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-plot
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-picolisp hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-shen hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-shen
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ox-org hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ox-org
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-awk hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-awk
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ob hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob
~/git/org-mode/lisp/org-habit hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-habit
~/git/org-mode/lisp/org-footnote hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-footnote
~/git/org-mode/lisp/org-datetree hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-datetree
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-dot hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-dot
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-octave hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-octave
~/git/org-mode/lisp/org-info hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-info
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
~/git/org-mode/lisp/org-crypt hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-crypt
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-java hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-java
~/git/org-mode/lisp/org-faces hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-faces
~/git/org-mode/lisp/org-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-bibtex
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-ocaml hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-io hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-io
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-fortran hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-fortran
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-comint hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-comint
~/git/org-mode/lisp/org-inlinetask hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
~/git/org-mode/lisp/org-colview hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-colview
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ox-odt hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ox-odt
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-sql hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-sql
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-calc hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-calc
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-eval
~/git/org-mode/lisp/org-archive hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-archive
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-R hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-R
~/git/org-mode/lisp/org-feed hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-feed
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ox-man hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ox-man
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ox-icalendar hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
~/git/org-mode/lisp/org-macro hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-macro
~/git/org-mode/lisp/org-src hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-src
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-lilypond hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-org hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-org
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-tangle hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-tangle
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-scala hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-scala
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-lisp
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ox-texinfo hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
~/git/org-mode/lisp/org-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-compat
~/git/org-mode/lisp/org-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-eshell
~/git/org-mode/lisp/org-protocol hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-protocol
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-core hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-core
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-exp
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-table hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-table
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-matlab
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-haskell
~/git/org-mode/lisp/org-attach hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-attach
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-mscgen hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
~/git/org-mode/lisp/org-timer hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-timer
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ox-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ox-latex
~/git/org-mode/lisp/org-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-bbdb
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-ditaa hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ox hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ox
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-sqlite hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
~/git/org-mode/lisp/org-install hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-install
~/git/org-mode/lisp/org-version hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-version
~/git/org-mode/lisp/org-loaddefs hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/soap-client-3.1.1/soap-client hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/net/soap-client
/home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/soap-client-3.1.1/soap-inspect hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/net/soap-inspect
/usr/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/emacs-lisp/cl-generic hides /home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/cl-generic-0.2/cl-generic

Features:
(shadow nnir emacsbug sendmail tramp-cmds tramp-cache tabify man
org-datetree cal-china lunar cal-bahai cal-islam cal-hebrew holidays
hol-loaddefs cal-iso pdf-sync pdf-annot pdf-outline pdf-links
pdf-history org-attach org-id org-pdfview org-w3m org-rmail org-mhe
org-irc org-info org-habit org-agenda org-gnus org-docview doc-view
subr-x org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb org-element avl-tree mm-archive sort
gnus-cite mail-extr qp gnus-async gnus-bcklg gnus-ml gnus-topic
gnus-delay gnus-draft utf-7 nndraft nnmh network-stream nsm starttls
nnfolder nnmaildir gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode
nnvirtual gnus-msg gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime dig
mailcap nntp gnus-cache gnus-sum gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start
gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source tls gnutls utf7 netrc nnoo
parse-time gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range gnus-win gnus gnus-ems
nnheader iso-transl descr-text url-util url-parse url-vars ix grapnel
hippie-exp org org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete org-list org-faces
org-entities noutline outline org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle
ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-src ob-keys ob-comint ob-core
ob-eval org-compat org-macs browse-url eieio-opt speedbar sb-image
ezimage dframe windmove debug misearch multi-isearch epa-file epa
derived magit-annex vc-git linum magit-blame magit-stash magit-bisect
magit-remote magit-commit magit-sequence magit magit-apply em-unix
em-term term disp-table ehelp em-smart em-script em-prompt em-ls
em-hist em-pred em-glob em-dirs em-cmpl em-basic em-banner em-alias
esh-var esh-io esh-cmd esh-opt esh-ext esh-proc esh-arg esh-groups
eshell esh-module esh-mode esh-util view exim xcb-xim xcb-xlib
whitespace rainbow-delimiters erc-autoaway xt-mouse winner type-break
symon battery shackle magit-wip magit-log magit-diff smerge-mode
diff-mode git-commit log-edit message idna rfc822 mml mml-sec epg
mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045
ietf-drums mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader pcvs-util
add-log magit-core magit-autorevert autorevert filenotify
magit-process with-editor tramp-sh tramp tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs
trampver ucs-normalize shell magit-popup easy-mmode async-bytecomp
async magit-mode magit-git crm magit-section magit-utils dash
elec-pair org-loaddefs sauron-identica sauron-jabber sauron-twittering
sauron-notifications notifications sauron-org appt diary-lib
diary-loaddefs sauron-dbus dbus xml sauron-erc erc-list erc-menu
erc-join erc-ring erc-networks erc-pcomplete pcomplete erc-track
erc-match erc-netsplit erc-hl-nicks color erc-button erc-fill
erc-stamp erc-goodies erc erc-backend erc-compat auth-source gnus-util
mm-util help-fns mail-prsvr password-cache thingatpt sauron pdf-occur
ibuf-ext ibuffer tablist tablist-filter semantic/wisent/comp
semantic/wisent semantic/wisent/wisent semantic/util-modes
semantic/util semantic semantic/tag semantic/lex semantic/fw
mode-local find-func cedet dired pdf-isearch let-alist pdf-misc imenu
pdf-tools compile comint ansi-color ring cus-edit cus-start cus-load
wid-edit pdf-view bookmark pp jka-compr pdf-cache pdf-info tq pdf-util
advice format-spec image-mode exwm-randr xcb-randr exwm-config ido
exwm exwm-input xcb-keysyms exwm-manage exwm-floating xcb-cursor
xcb-render exwm-layout exwm-workspace exwm-core xcb-ewmh xcb-icccm xcb
xcb-xproto xcb-types cl-seq edmacro kmacro paren
sanityinc-tomorrow-day-theme color-theme-sanityinc-tomorrow
theme-changer solar cal-dst cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs cl time
saveplace savehist server finder-inf eieio eieio-core cl-macs info
package epg-config seq byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile cl-extra
help-mode easymenu cconv cl-loaddefs pcase cl-lib time-date mule-util
tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type
mwheel x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image
regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment elisp-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar
mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cl-generic
cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet
lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak
czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese charscript case-table
epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer cl-preloaded
nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties
overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote dbusbind inotify dynamic-setting
font-render-setting x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 3135983 449934)
 (symbols 48 185047 0)
 (miscs 40 5869 10723)
 (strings 32 586819 121841)
 (string-bytes 1 27283566)
 (vectors 16 229808)
 (vector-slots 8 3524353 140472)
 (floats 8 4183 2215)
 (intervals 56 144654 3078)
 (buffers 976 162)
 (heap 1024 232965 7928))