Subject: bug#23626: closed (Re: bug#23626: 25.0.94; `find-function' hangs indefinitely when pointed to an undefined function)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Thu, 26 May 2016 23:54:02 +0000

Your bug report

#23626: 25.0.94; `find-function' hangs indefinitely when pointed to an undefined function

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
23626: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=23626
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#23626: 25.0.94; `find-function' hangs indefinitely when pointed to an undefined function
From: Glenn Morris <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 26 May 2016 19:53:19 -0400
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Version: 25.1

Thanks; fixed.

("Make symbol-function return nil rather than error" continues to give
us these little presents, years later.)

Subject: 25.0.94; `find-function' hangs indefinitely when pointed to an undefined function
From: William G. Gardella <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 26 May 2016 23:17:53 +0000
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

1) Invoke emacs -Q

2) Invoke `toggle-debug-on-quit'.

3) Invoke `find-function' on a known-to-be-unefined function,
   for example M-: (find-function 'frobozz) RET.

*Emacs hangs*

4) C-g to abort, note that Emacs aborted inside
   `find-function-noselect'.

In GNU Emacs 25.0.94.1 (x86_64-slackware-linux-gnu)
 of 2016-05-17 built on eris
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11403000
Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/usr --sysconfdir=/etc --localstatedir=/var
 --program-prefix= --program-suffix= --mandir=/usr/man
 --infodir=/usr/info --without-gconf --without-gsettings --with-x
 --with-x-toolkit=no --build=x86_64-slackware-linux 'CFLAGS=-O2
 -fPIC''

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND GPM DBUS NOTIFY ACL
GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE XFT ZLIB X11

Important settings:
  value of $LC_COLLATE: C
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=exim
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: ERC

Minor modes in effect:
  erc-autoaway-mode: t
  xterm-mouse-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  type-break-mode: t
  magit-wip-before-change-mode: t
  magit-wip-after-apply-mode: t
  magit-wip-after-save-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  electric-pair-mode: t
  erc-list-mode: t
  erc-menu-mode: t
  erc-ring-mode: t
  erc-networks-mode: t
  erc-pcomplete-mode: t
  erc-match-mode: t
  erc-netsplit-mode: t
  erc-hl-nicks-mode: t
  erc-button-mode: t
  erc-fill-mode: t
  erc-stamp-mode: t
  erc-irccontrols-mode: t
  erc-noncommands-mode: t
  erc-keep-place-mode: t
  erc-move-to-prompt-mode: t
  erc-readonly-mode: t
  pdf-occur-global-minor-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent messages:
[19:14] Warning: typing break due in 58 seconds. [2 times]
[19:14] Warning: typing break due in 57 seconds.
Entering debugger...
[19:15] Warning: typing break due in 50 seconds.
Back to top level
[19:15] Warning: typing break due in 49 seconds.
Entering debugger...
[19:15] Warning: typing break due in 42 seconds.
Back to top level
[19:15] Warning: typing break due in 41 seconds.

Load-path shadows:
~/git/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-mime hides /home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mime-20120112/org-mime
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ox hides /home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ox
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ox-texinfo hides /home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ox-texinfo
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ox-publish hides /home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ox-publish
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ox-org hides /home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ox-org
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ox-odt hides /home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ox-odt
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ox-md hides /home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ox-md
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ox-man hides /home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ox-man
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ox-latex hides /home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ox-latex
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ox-icalendar hides /home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ox-icalendar
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ox-html hides /home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ox-html
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ox-beamer hides /home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ox-beamer
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ox-ascii hides /home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ox-ascii
~/git/org-mode/lisp/org hides /home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/org
~/git/org-mode/lisp/org-w3m hides /home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/org-w3m
~/git/org-mode/lisp/org-timer hides /home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/org-timer
~/git/org-mode/lisp/org-table hides /home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/org-table
~/git/org-mode/lisp/org-src hides /home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/org-src
~/git/org-mode/lisp/org-rmail hides /home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/org-rmail
~/git/org-mode/lisp/org-protocol hides /home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/org-protocol
~/git/org-mode/lisp/org-plot hides /home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/org-plot
~/git/org-mode/lisp/org-pcomplete hides /home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/org-pcomplete
~/git/org-mode/lisp/org-mouse hides /home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/org-mouse
~/git/org-mode/lisp/org-mobile hides /home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/org-mobile
~/git/org-mode/lisp/org-mhe hides /home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/org-mhe
~/git/org-mode/lisp/org-macs hides /home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/org-macs
~/git/org-mode/lisp/org-macro hides /home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/org-macro
~/git/org-mode/lisp/org-list hides /home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/org-list
~/git/org-mode/lisp/org-irc hides /home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/org-irc
~/git/org-mode/lisp/org-inlinetask hides /home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/org-inlinetask
~/git/org-mode/lisp/org-info hides /home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/org-info
~/git/org-mode/lisp/org-indent hides /home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/org-indent
~/git/org-mode/lisp/org-id hides /home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/org-id
~/git/org-mode/lisp/org-habit hides /home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/org-habit
~/git/org-mode/lisp/org-gnus hides /home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/org-gnus
~/git/org-mode/lisp/org-footnote hides /home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/org-footnote
~/git/org-mode/lisp/org-feed hides /home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/org-feed
~/git/org-mode/lisp/org-faces hides /home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/org-faces
~/git/org-mode/lisp/org-eshell hides /home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/org-eshell
~/git/org-mode/lisp/org-entities hides /home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/org-entities
~/git/org-mode/lisp/org-element hides /home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/org-element
~/git/org-mode/lisp/org-docview hides /home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/org-docview
~/git/org-mode/lisp/org-datetree hides /home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/org-datetree
~/git/org-mode/lisp/org-ctags hides /home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/org-ctags
~/git/org-mode/lisp/org-crypt hides /home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/org-crypt
~/git/org-mode/lisp/org-compat hides /home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/org-compat
~/git/org-mode/lisp/org-colview hides /home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/org-colview
~/git/org-mode/lisp/org-clock hides /home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/org-clock
~/git/org-mode/lisp/org-capture hides /home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/org-capture
~/git/org-mode/lisp/org-bibtex hides /home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/org-bibtex
~/git/org-mode/lisp/org-bbdb hides /home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/org-bbdb
~/git/org-mode/lisp/org-attach hides /home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/org-attach
~/git/org-mode/lisp/org-archive hides /home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/org-archive
~/git/org-mode/lisp/org-agenda hides /home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/org-agenda
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ob hides /home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ob
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-tangle hides /home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ob-tangle
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-table hides /home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ob-table
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-sqlite hides /home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ob-sqlite
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-sql hides /home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ob-sql
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-shen hides /home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ob-shen
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-shell hides /home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ob-shell
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-sed hides /home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ob-sed
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-screen hides /home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ob-screen
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-scheme hides /home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ob-scheme
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-scala hides /home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ob-scala
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-sass hides /home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ob-sass
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-ruby hides /home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ob-ruby
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-ref hides /home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ob-ref
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-python hides /home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ob-python
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-processing hides /home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ob-processing
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-plantuml hides /home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ob-plantuml
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-picolisp hides /home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ob-picolisp
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-perl hides /home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ob-perl
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-org hides /home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ob-org
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-octave hides /home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ob-octave
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-ocaml hides /home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ob-ocaml
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-mscgen hides /home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ob-mscgen
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-maxima hides /home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ob-maxima
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-matlab hides /home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ob-matlab
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-makefile hides /home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ob-makefile
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-lob hides /home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ob-lob
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-lisp hides /home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ob-lisp
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-lilypond hides /home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ob-lilypond
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-ledger hides /home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ob-ledger
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-latex hides /home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ob-latex
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-keys hides /home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ob-keys
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-js hides /home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ob-js
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-java hides /home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ob-java
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-io hides /home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ob-io
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-haskell hides /home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ob-haskell
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-groovy hides /home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ob-groovy
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-gnuplot hides /home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ob-gnuplot
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-fortran hides /home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ob-fortran
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-forth hides /home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ob-forth
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-exp hides /home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ob-exp
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-eval hides /home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ob-eval
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp hides /home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ob-emacs-lisp
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-ebnf hides /home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ob-ebnf
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-dot hides /home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ob-dot
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-ditaa hides /home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ob-ditaa
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-css hides /home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ob-css
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-core hides /home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ob-core
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-coq hides /home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ob-coq
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-comint hides /home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ob-comint
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-clojure hides /home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ob-clojure
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-calc hides /home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ob-calc
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-awk hides /home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ob-awk
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-asymptote hides /home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ob-asymptote
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-abc hides /home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ob-abc
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-R hides /home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ob-R
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-J hides /home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ob-J
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-C hides /home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/ob-C
~/git/org-mode/lisp/org-version hides /home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/org-version
~/git/org-mode/lisp/org-install hides /home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/org-install
~/git/org-mode/lisp/org-loaddefs hides /home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160516/org-loaddefs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/t-mouse hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/t-mouse
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ox-md hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ox-md
~/git/org-mode/lisp/org-id hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-id
~/git/org-mode/lisp/org-rmail hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-rmail
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-perl hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-perl
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-ruby
~/git/org-mode/lisp/org-mobile hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-mobile
~/git/org-mode/lisp/org-element hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-element
~/git/org-mode/lisp/org-mhe hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-mhe
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-maxima hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-maxima
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-keys hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-keys
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-scheme hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-scheme
~/git/org-mode/lisp/org hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org
~/git/org-mode/lisp/org-list hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-list
~/git/org-mode/lisp/org-mouse hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-mouse
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ox-ascii hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ox-ascii
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-css hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-css
~/git/org-mode/lisp/org-capture hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-capture
~/git/org-mode/lisp/org-ctags hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-ctags
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-ledger hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-ledger
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-ref hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-ref
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-clojure hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-clojure
~/git/org-mode/lisp/org-entities hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-entities
~/git/org-mode/lisp/org-pcomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
~/git/org-mode/lisp/org-macs hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-macs
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ox-html hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ox-html
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ox-beamer hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ox-beamer
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-asymptote hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
~/git/org-mode/lisp/org-table hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-table
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-js hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-js
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-makefile hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-makefile
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-plantuml hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
~/git/org-mode/lisp/org-agenda hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-agenda
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-C hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-C
~/git/org-mode/lisp/org-irc hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-irc
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-lob hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-lob
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-latex
~/git/org-mode/lisp/org-gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-gnus
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ox-publish hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ox-publish
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-sass hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-sass
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-screen hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-screen
~/git/org-mode/lisp/org-clock hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-clock
~/git/org-mode/lisp/org-docview hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-docview
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-python hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-python
~/git/org-mode/lisp/org-w3m hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-w3m
~/git/org-mode/lisp/org-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-indent
~/git/org-mode/lisp/org-plot hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-plot
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-picolisp hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-shen hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-shen
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ox-org hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ox-org
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-awk hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-awk
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ob hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob
~/git/org-mode/lisp/org-habit hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-habit
~/git/org-mode/lisp/org-footnote hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-footnote
~/git/org-mode/lisp/org-datetree hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-datetree
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-dot hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-dot
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-octave hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-octave
~/git/org-mode/lisp/org-info hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-info
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
~/git/org-mode/lisp/org-crypt hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-crypt
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-java hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-java
~/git/org-mode/lisp/org-faces hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-faces
~/git/org-mode/lisp/org-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-bibtex
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-ocaml hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-io hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-io
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-fortran hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-fortran
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-comint hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-comint
~/git/org-mode/lisp/org-inlinetask hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
~/git/org-mode/lisp/org-colview hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-colview
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ox-odt hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ox-odt
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-sql hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-sql
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-calc hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-calc
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-eval
~/git/org-mode/lisp/org-archive hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-archive
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-R hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-R
~/git/org-mode/lisp/org-feed hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-feed
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ox-man hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ox-man
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ox-icalendar hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
~/git/org-mode/lisp/org-macro hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-macro
~/git/org-mode/lisp/org-src hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-src
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-lilypond hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-org hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-org
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-tangle hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-tangle
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-scala hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-scala
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-lisp
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ox-texinfo hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
~/git/org-mode/lisp/org-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-compat
~/git/org-mode/lisp/org-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-eshell
~/git/org-mode/lisp/org-protocol hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-protocol
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-core hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-core
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-exp
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-table hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-table
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-matlab
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-haskell
~/git/org-mode/lisp/org-attach hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-attach
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-mscgen hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
~/git/org-mode/lisp/org-timer hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-timer
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ox-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ox-latex
~/git/org-mode/lisp/org-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-bbdb
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-ditaa hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ox hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ox
~/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-sqlite hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
~/git/org-mode/lisp/org-install hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-install
~/git/org-mode/lisp/org-version hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-version
~/git/org-mode/lisp/org-loaddefs hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/soap-client-3.1.1/soap-client hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/net/soap-client
/home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/soap-client-3.1.1/soap-inspect hides /usr/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/net/soap-inspect
/usr/share/emacs/25.0.94/lisp/emacs-lisp/cl-generic hides /home/wgg/.emacs.d/elpa/cl-generic-0.2/cl-generic

Features:
(shadow nnir emacsbug sendmail tramp-cmds tramp-cache tabify man
org-datetree cal-china lunar cal-bahai cal-islam cal-hebrew holidays
hol-loaddefs cal-iso pdf-sync pdf-annot pdf-outline pdf-links
pdf-history org-attach org-id org-pdfview org-w3m org-rmail org-mhe
org-irc org-info org-habit org-agenda org-gnus org-docview doc-view
subr-x org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb org-element avl-tree mm-archive sort
gnus-cite mail-extr qp gnus-async gnus-bcklg gnus-ml gnus-topic
gnus-delay gnus-draft utf-7 nndraft nnmh network-stream nsm starttls
nnfolder nnmaildir gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode
nnvirtual gnus-msg gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime dig
mailcap nntp gnus-cache gnus-sum gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start
gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source tls gnutls utf7 netrc nnoo
parse-time gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range gnus-win gnus gnus-ems
nnheader iso-transl descr-text url-util url-parse url-vars ix grapnel
hippie-exp org org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete org-list org-faces
org-entities noutline outline org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle
ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-src ob-keys ob-comint ob-core
ob-eval org-compat org-macs browse-url eieio-opt speedbar sb-image
ezimage dframe windmove debug misearch multi-isearch epa-file epa
derived magit-annex vc-git linum magit-blame magit-stash magit-bisect
magit-remote magit-commit magit-sequence magit magit-apply em-unix
em-term term disp-table ehelp em-smart em-script em-prompt em-ls
em-hist em-pred em-glob em-dirs em-cmpl em-basic em-banner em-alias
esh-var esh-io esh-cmd esh-opt esh-ext esh-proc esh-arg esh-groups
eshell esh-module esh-mode esh-util view exim xcb-xim xcb-xlib
whitespace rainbow-delimiters erc-autoaway xt-mouse winner type-break
symon battery shackle magit-wip magit-log magit-diff smerge-mode
diff-mode git-commit log-edit message idna rfc822 mml mml-sec epg
mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045
ietf-drums mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader pcvs-util
add-log magit-core magit-autorevert autorevert filenotify
magit-process with-editor tramp-sh tramp tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs
trampver ucs-normalize shell magit-popup easy-mmode async-bytecomp
async magit-mode magit-git crm magit-section magit-utils dash
elec-pair org-loaddefs sauron-identica sauron-jabber sauron-twittering
sauron-notifications notifications sauron-org appt diary-lib
diary-loaddefs sauron-dbus dbus xml sauron-erc erc-list erc-menu
erc-join erc-ring erc-networks erc-pcomplete pcomplete erc-track
erc-match erc-netsplit erc-hl-nicks color erc-button erc-fill
erc-stamp erc-goodies erc erc-backend erc-compat auth-source gnus-util
mm-util help-fns mail-prsvr password-cache thingatpt sauron pdf-occur
ibuf-ext ibuffer tablist tablist-filter semantic/wisent/comp
semantic/wisent semantic/wisent/wisent semantic/util-modes
semantic/util semantic semantic/tag semantic/lex semantic/fw
mode-local find-func cedet dired pdf-isearch let-alist pdf-misc imenu
pdf-tools compile comint ansi-color ring cus-edit cus-start cus-load
wid-edit pdf-view bookmark pp jka-compr pdf-cache pdf-info tq pdf-util
advice format-spec image-mode exwm-randr xcb-randr exwm-config ido
exwm exwm-input xcb-keysyms exwm-manage exwm-floating xcb-cursor
xcb-render exwm-layout exwm-workspace exwm-core xcb-ewmh xcb-icccm xcb
xcb-xproto xcb-types cl-seq edmacro kmacro paren
sanityinc-tomorrow-day-theme color-theme-sanityinc-tomorrow
theme-changer solar cal-dst cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs cl time
saveplace savehist server finder-inf eieio eieio-core cl-macs info
package epg-config seq byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile cl-extra
help-mode easymenu cconv cl-loaddefs pcase cl-lib time-date mule-util
tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type
mwheel x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image
regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment elisp-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar
mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cl-generic
cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet
lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak
czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese charscript case-table
epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer cl-preloaded
nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties
overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote dbusbind inotify dynamic-setting
font-render-setting x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 3135983 449934)
 (symbols 48 185047 0)
 (miscs 40 5869 10723)
 (strings 32 586819 121841)
 (string-bytes 1 27283566)
 (vectors 16 229808)
 (vector-slots 8 3524353 140472)
 (floats 8 4183 2215)
 (intervals 56 144654 3078)
 (buffers 976 162)
 (heap 1024 232965 7928))