Subject: bug#23593: 25.0.94; report-emacs-bug and Gnus error

From: Live System User <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 21 May 2016 08:28:51 -0400

Hi,

Additional information:

> I tried to send an email message using `report-emacs-bug' and got
> the following *Backtrace*  (see below).

Although I got the *Backtrace* that I included in my report, it
appears that my first attempt to send the `report-emacs-bug' email
went through as Bug#23591, even though I didn't seem to have any
indication that it did and the `report-emacs-bug' buffer was still
displayed as an "*unsent...*" email buffer.

When I retried to send that bug report (after changing the
"Subject:" and some minor edits in that "*unsent..." email
buffer), I can now see that it apparently created an additional
new bug report as Bug#23592.

So, if it was originally successful, why didn't Emacs delete the
"*unsent...*" email buffer or change the email buffer name to
"*sent...*" after the `report-emacs-bug' email was sent?

Thanks.