Subject: RE: bug#23577: 24.5; emacs_backtrace.txt

From: Drew Adams <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 May 2016 23:06:20 -0700 (PDT)

> > FWIW, it's the Emacs 24.5 release.
> 
> Where can I find it?

Sorry, I don't know, at this point.  I thought that I
picked it up from GNU - e.g. here:
https://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/emacs/windows/

Or perhaps here (but I guess not, as this one is I guess
only for pretests): http://alpha.gnu.org/gnu/emacs/windows/).

If not, sorry, I don't know.  If the info in the bug
report (e.g. "2015-04-11 on LEG570") doesn't identify it
sufficiently then too bad, I guess.

(You can see by the version number that it is a release and
not a dev version, at least.)

---

For comparison, here's the info for release 23.4, which I'm
pretty sure I got from GNU Emacs:

In GNU Emacs 23.4.1 (i386-mingw-nt6.1.7601)
 of 2012-02-04 on MARVIN
Windowing system distributor `Microsoft Corp.', version 6.1.7601
configured using `configure --with-gcc (4.4) --cflags -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/libXpm-3.5.8/include -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/libXpm-3.5.8/src -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/libpng-dev_1.4.3-1/include -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/zlib-dev_1.2.5-2/include -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/giflib-4.1.4-1/include -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/jpeg-6b-4/include -ID:/devel/emacs/libs/tiff-3.8.2-1/include'