Subject: 24.5; JS spread operator breaks indentatiton

From: Sam DeSota <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 09 May 2016 02:50:57 +0000

Using the ES spread operator at the begining of a line causes the
indentation level to go up, as if it were a chained property access.

```
{
  test: true,
    ...spread // Indentation should be back one
}
```

I imagne this is due to this indentation rule

```
const test = [true]
    .map((val) => !val)
    .every((val) => val)
}
```

In GNU Emacs 24.5.1 (x86_64-apple-darwin15.4.0, Carbon Version 157 AppKit
1404.46)
of 2016-03-31 on Sams-MBP.local
Windowing system distributor `Apple Inc.', version 10.11.5
Configured using:
`configure --prefix=/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-24.5-z-mac-5.15
--enable-locallisppath=/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp
--infodir=/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-24.5-z-mac-5.15/share/info/emacs
--with-mac
--enable-mac-app=/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-24.5-z-mac-5.15'

Important settings:
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Javascript-IDE

Minor modes in effect:
  flycheck-pos-tip-mode: t
  flycheck-mode: t
  js2-imenu-extras-mode: t
  tern-mode: t
  goto-address-prog-mode: t
  bug-reference-prog-mode: t
  auto-highlight-symbol-mode: t
  clean-aindent-mode: t
  highlight-numbers-mode: t
  highlight-parentheses-mode: t
  rainbow-delimiters-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  helm-descbinds-mode: t
  helm-mode: t
  helm-flx-mode: t
  projectile-global-mode: t
  projectile-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  global-linum-mode: t
  linum-mode: t
  global-evil-mc-mode: t
  evil-mc-mode: t
  flyspell-mode: t
  hl-todo-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  window-numbering-mode: t
  volatile-highlights-mode: t
  global-vi-tilde-fringe-mode: t
  vi-tilde-fringe-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  spaceline-info-mode: t
  spaceline-helm-mode: t
  smooth-scrolling-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  popwin-mode: t
  persp-mode: t
  global-page-break-lines-mode: t
  Info-breadcrumbs-in-mode-line-mode: t
  ido-vertical-mode: t
  global-git-gutter+-mode: t
  git-gutter+-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  flx-ido-mode: t
  global-fasd-mode: t
  eyebrowse-mode: t
  global-evil-surround-mode: t
  evil-surround-mode: t
  global-evil-search-highlight-persist: t
  evil-search-highlight-persist: t
  show-smartparens-global-mode: t
  show-smartparens-mode: t
  smartparens-mode: t
  evil-escape-mode: t
  global-anzu-mode: t
  anzu-mode: t
  eval-sexp-fu-flash-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  company-mode: t
  spacemacs-leader-override-mode: t
  global-spacemacs-leader-override-mode: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  xterm-mouse-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  evil-mode: t
  evil-local-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mac-mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  hs-minor-mode: t

Recent messages:
Saving file /Users/sam/d/intelligen/temp-data/testing.js...
Wrote /Users/sam/d/intelligen/temp-data/testing.js
Saving file /Users/sam/d/intelligen/temp-data/testing.js...
Wrote /Users/sam/d/intelligen/temp-data/testing.js
(No changes need to be saved)
Saving file /Users/sam/.emacs.d/.cache/recentf...
Wrote /Users/sam/.emacs.d/.cache/recentf
Start checking for new version...
Unable to check for new version.
Text is read-only

Load-path shadows:
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20160329.358/helm-multi-match hides
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-core-20160330.1206/helm-multi-match
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ox hides
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ox
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ox-texinfo hides
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ox-texinfo
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ox-publish hides
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ox-publish
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ox-org hides
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ox-org
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ox-odt hides
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ox-odt
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ox-md hides
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ox-md
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ox-man hides
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ox-man
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ox-latex hides
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ox-latex
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ox-icalendar hides
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ox-icalendar
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ox-html hides
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ox-html
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/layers/org/extensions/ox-gfm/ox-gfm hides
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ox-gfm
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ox-beamer hides
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ox-beamer
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ox-ascii hides
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ox-ascii
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org hides
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/org
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-w3m hides
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/org-w3m
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-version hides
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/org-version
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-timer hides
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/org-timer
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-table hides
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/org-table
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-src hides
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/org-src
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-rmail hides
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/org-rmail
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-protocol hides
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/org-protocol
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-plot hides
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/org-plot
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-pcomplete hides
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/org-pcomplete
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-mouse hides
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/org-mouse
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-mobile hides
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/org-mobile
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-mhe hides
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/org-mhe
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-macs hides
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/org-macs
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-macro hides
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/org-macro
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-loaddefs hides
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/org-loaddefs
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-list hides
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/org-list
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-lint hides
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/org-lint
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-irc hides
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/org-irc
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-install hides
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/org-install
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-inlinetask hides
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/org-inlinetask
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-info hides
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/org-info
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-indent hides
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/org-indent
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-id hides
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/org-id
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-habit hides
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/org-habit
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-gnus hides
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/org-gnus
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-footnote hides
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/org-footnote
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-feed hides
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/org-feed
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-faces hides
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/org-faces
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-eshell hides
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/org-eshell
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-entities hides
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/org-entities
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-element hides
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/org-element
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-docview hides
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/org-docview
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-datetree hides
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/org-datetree
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-ctags hides
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/org-ctags
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-crypt hides
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/org-crypt
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-compat hides
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/org-compat
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-colview hides
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/org-colview
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-clock hides
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/org-clock
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-capture hides
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/org-capture
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-bullets-20140918.1137/org-bullets hides
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/org-bullets
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-bibtex hides
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/org-bibtex
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-bbdb hides
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/org-bbdb
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-attach hides
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/org-attach
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-archive hides
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/org-archive
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-agenda hides
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/org-agenda
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob hides
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ob
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-tangle hides
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ob-tangle
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-table hides
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ob-table
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-stan hides
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ob-stan
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-sqlite hides
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ob-sqlite
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-sql hides
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ob-sql
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-shen hides
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ob-shen
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-shell hides
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ob-shell
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-sed hides
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ob-sed
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-screen hides
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ob-screen
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-scheme hides
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ob-scheme
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-scala hides
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ob-scala
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-sass hides
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ob-sass
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-ruby hides
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ob-ruby
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-ref hides
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ob-ref
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-R hides
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ob-R
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-python hides
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ob-python
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-processing hides
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ob-processing
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-plantuml hides
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ob-plantuml
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-picolisp hides
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ob-picolisp
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-perl hides
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ob-perl
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-org hides
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ob-org
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-octave hides
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ob-octave
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-ocaml hides
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ob-ocaml
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-mscgen hides
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ob-mscgen
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-maxima hides
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ob-maxima
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-matlab hides
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ob-matlab
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-makefile hides
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ob-makefile
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-lob hides
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ob-lob
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-lisp hides
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ob-lisp
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-lilypond hides
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ob-lilypond
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-ledger hides
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ob-ledger
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-latex hides
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ob-latex
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-keys hides
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ob-keys
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-js hides
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ob-js
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-java hides
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ob-java
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-J hides
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ob-J
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-io hides
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ob-io
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-haskell hides
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ob-haskell
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-groovy hides
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ob-groovy
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-gnuplot hides
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ob-gnuplot
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-fortran hides
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ob-fortran
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-forth hides
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ob-forth
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-exp hides
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ob-exp
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-eval hides
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ob-eval
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-emacs-lisp hides
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ob-emacs-lisp
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-ebnf hides
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ob-ebnf
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-dot hides
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ob-dot
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-ditaa hides
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ob-ditaa
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-css hides
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ob-css
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-core hides
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ob-core
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-coq hides
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ob-coq
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-comint hides
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ob-comint
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-clojure hides
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ob-clojure
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-calc hides
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ob-calc
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-C hides
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ob-C
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-awk hides
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ob-awk
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-asymptote hides
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ob-asymptote
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-abc hides
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ob-abc
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ox hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-24.5-z-mac-5.15/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ox-texinfo hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-24.5-z-mac-5.15/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ox-publish hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-24.5-z-mac-5.15/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-publish
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ox-org hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-24.5-z-mac-5.15/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-org
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ox-odt hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-24.5-z-mac-5.15/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-odt
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ox-md hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-24.5-z-mac-5.15/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-md
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ox-man hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-24.5-z-mac-5.15/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-man
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ox-latex hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-24.5-z-mac-5.15/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-latex
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ox-icalendar hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-24.5-z-mac-5.15/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ox-html hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-24.5-z-mac-5.15/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-html
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ox-beamer hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-24.5-z-mac-5.15/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ox-ascii hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-24.5-z-mac-5.15/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-24.5-z-mac-5.15/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-w3m hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-24.5-z-mac-5.15/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-w3m
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-version hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-24.5-z-mac-5.15/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-version
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-timer hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-24.5-z-mac-5.15/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-timer
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-table hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-24.5-z-mac-5.15/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-table
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-src hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-24.5-z-mac-5.15/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-src
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-rmail hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-24.5-z-mac-5.15/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-rmail
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-protocol hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-24.5-z-mac-5.15/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-protocol
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-plot hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-24.5-z-mac-5.15/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-plot
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-pcomplete hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-24.5-z-mac-5.15/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-mouse hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-24.5-z-mac-5.15/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-mouse
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-mobile hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-24.5-z-mac-5.15/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-mobile
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-mhe hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-24.5-z-mac-5.15/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-mhe
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-macs hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-24.5-z-mac-5.15/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-macs
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-macro hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-24.5-z-mac-5.15/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-macro
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-loaddefs hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-24.5-z-mac-5.15/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-list hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-24.5-z-mac-5.15/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-list
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-irc hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-24.5-z-mac-5.15/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-irc
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-install hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-24.5-z-mac-5.15/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-install
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-inlinetask hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-24.5-z-mac-5.15/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-info hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-24.5-z-mac-5.15/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-info
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-indent hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-24.5-z-mac-5.15/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-indent
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-id hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-24.5-z-mac-5.15/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-id
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-habit hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-24.5-z-mac-5.15/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-habit
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-gnus hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-24.5-z-mac-5.15/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-gnus
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-footnote hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-24.5-z-mac-5.15/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-footnote
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-feed hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-24.5-z-mac-5.15/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-feed
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-faces hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-24.5-z-mac-5.15/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-faces
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-eshell hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-24.5-z-mac-5.15/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-eshell
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-entities hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-24.5-z-mac-5.15/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-entities
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-element hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-24.5-z-mac-5.15/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-element
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-docview hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-24.5-z-mac-5.15/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-docview
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-datetree hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-24.5-z-mac-5.15/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-datetree
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-ctags hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-24.5-z-mac-5.15/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-ctags
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-crypt hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-24.5-z-mac-5.15/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-crypt
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-compat hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-24.5-z-mac-5.15/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-compat
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-colview hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-24.5-z-mac-5.15/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-colview
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-clock hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-24.5-z-mac-5.15/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-clock
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-capture hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-24.5-z-mac-5.15/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-capture
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-bibtex hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-24.5-z-mac-5.15/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-bbdb hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-24.5-z-mac-5.15/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-attach hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-24.5-z-mac-5.15/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-attach
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-archive hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-24.5-z-mac-5.15/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-archive
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-agenda hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-24.5-z-mac-5.15/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-agenda
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-24.5-z-mac-5.15/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-tangle hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-24.5-z-mac-5.15/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-table hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-24.5-z-mac-5.15/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-table
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-sqlite hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-24.5-z-mac-5.15/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-sql hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-24.5-z-mac-5.15/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-sql
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-shen hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-24.5-z-mac-5.15/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-shen
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-screen hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-24.5-z-mac-5.15/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-screen
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-scheme hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-24.5-z-mac-5.15/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-scala hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-24.5-z-mac-5.15/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-scala
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-sass hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-24.5-z-mac-5.15/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-sass
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-ruby hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-24.5-z-mac-5.15/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-ref hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-24.5-z-mac-5.15/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-ref
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-R hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-24.5-z-mac-5.15/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-R
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-python hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-24.5-z-mac-5.15/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-python
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-plantuml hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-24.5-z-mac-5.15/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-picolisp hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-24.5-z-mac-5.15/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-perl hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-24.5-z-mac-5.15/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-perl
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-org hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-24.5-z-mac-5.15/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-org
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-octave hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-24.5-z-mac-5.15/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-octave
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-ocaml hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-24.5-z-mac-5.15/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-mscgen hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-24.5-z-mac-5.15/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-maxima hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-24.5-z-mac-5.15/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-matlab hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-24.5-z-mac-5.15/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-makefile hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-24.5-z-mac-5.15/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-lob hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-24.5-z-mac-5.15/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-lob
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-lisp hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-24.5-z-mac-5.15/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-lilypond hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-24.5-z-mac-5.15/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-ledger hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-24.5-z-mac-5.15/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-latex hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-24.5-z-mac-5.15/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-latex
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-keys hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-24.5-z-mac-5.15/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-keys
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-js hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-24.5-z-mac-5.15/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-js
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-java hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-24.5-z-mac-5.15/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-java
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-io hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-24.5-z-mac-5.15/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-io
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-haskell hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-24.5-z-mac-5.15/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-gnuplot hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-24.5-z-mac-5.15/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-fortran hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-24.5-z-mac-5.15/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-exp hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-24.5-z-mac-5.15/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-exp
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-eval hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-24.5-z-mac-5.15/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-eval
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-emacs-lisp hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-24.5-z-mac-5.15/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-dot hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-24.5-z-mac-5.15/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-dot
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-ditaa hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-24.5-z-mac-5.15/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-css hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-24.5-z-mac-5.15/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-css
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-core hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-24.5-z-mac-5.15/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-core
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-comint hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-24.5-z-mac-5.15/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-comint
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-clojure hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-24.5-z-mac-5.15/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-calc hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-24.5-z-mac-5.15/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-calc
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-C hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-24.5-z-mac-5.15/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-C
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-awk hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-24.5-z-mac-5.15/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-awk
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-asymptote hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-24.5-z-mac-5.15/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-asymptote

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug sendmail misearch multi-isearch
tramp-cache evil-nerd-commenter evil-nerd-commenter-operator tabify
ace-window avy helm-projectile neotree network-stream starttls vc-git
company-files company-keywords company-etags company-gtags
company-template company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev company-tern
dash-functional flycheck-elm flycheck-haskell haskell-cabal
haskell-utils flycheck-rust flycheck-pos-tip pos-tip flycheck find-func
seq seq-24 js-doc iswitchb js2-imenu-extras js2-refactor js2r-paredit
js2r-conveniences js2r-conditionals js2r-wrapping js2r-functions
js2r-vars multiple-cursors-core js2r-iife js2r-formatting js2r-helpers
tern url-http tls url-auth url-gw goto-addr bug-reference
auto-highlight-symbol clean-aindent-mode highlight-numbers parent-mode
highlight-parentheses hideshow rainbow-delimiters yasnippet help-mode
js2-mode js2-old-indent smartparens-html sgml-mode js cc-mode cc-fonts
cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs
imenu helm-descbinds helm-mode helm-files image-dired dired-x dired-aux
ffap helm-buffers helm-elscreen helm-tags helm-bookmark helm-adaptive
helm-info bookmark helm-locate helm-grep helm-regexp helm-plugin
helm-external helm-net browse-url xml url url-proxy url-privacy
url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util
mailcap helm-utils helm-help helm-types helm-flx helm helm-source
helm-multi-match helm-lib dired jka-compr disp-table projectile grep
compile ibuf-ext ibuffer recentf tree-widget linum-relative linum
evil-mc evil-mc-command-execute evil-mc-command-record
evil-mc-cursor-make evil-mc-region evil-mc-cursor-state evil-mc-undo
evil-mc-vars evil-mc-known-commands evil-mc-common flyspell ispell
hl-todo xterm-color winner window-numbering etags volatile-highlights
vi-tilde-fringe undo-tree diff spaceline-config spaceline-segments s
ucs-normalize spaceline powerline powerline-separators color
powerline-themes smooth-scrolling smartparens-config saveplace savehist
popwin persp-mode page-break-lines info+ ido-vertical-mode
git-gutter-fringe+ fringe-helper git-gutter+ git-commit with-editor
async-bytecomp async tramp-sh server log-edit message rfc822 mml mml-sec
mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader pcvs-util add-log tramp
tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs trampver shell pcomplete flx-ido flx ido
fasd grizzl eyebrowse format-spec exec-path-from-shell evil-surround
evil-search-highlight-persist evil-numbers evil-lisp-state smartparens
evil-indent-plus evil-exchange evil-escape evil-args evil-anzu anzu
mule-util cider-eval-sexp-fu eval-sexp-fu rx highlight diminish diff-hl
vc-dir ewoc vc vc-dispatcher diff-mode company-web dash company-css
company web-completion-data adaptive-wrap info hybrid-mode
evil-evilified-state finder-inf ielm pp comint ansi-color hl-line
xt-mouse autorevert filenotify quelpa url-parse auth-source gnus-util
password-cache url-vars package-build mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode
mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util mail-prsvr json
lisp-mnt use-package which-key bind-key bind-map evil evil-integration
evil-maps evil-commands evil-jumps evil-command-window evil-types
evil-search evil-ex evil-macros evil-repeat evil-states evil-core
evil-common windmove thingatpt rect evil-digraphs evil-vars ring
wid-edit spacemacs-dark-theme spacemacs-common core-configuration-layer
ht cl warnings package epg-config eieio byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile
cl-extra cconv eieio-core core-spacemacs core-use-package-ext
core-micro-state corelv core-toggle core-keybindings core-fonts-support
core-spacemacs-buffer derived edmacro kmacro core-funcs easy-mmode
cl-macs gv core-themes-support core-display-init core-auto-completion
core-release-management core-emacs-backports core-dotspacemacs
core-command-line core-debug advice help-fns profiler easymenu pcase
cl-loaddefs cl-lib subr-x time-date tooltip electric uniquify ediff-hook
vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel mac-win tool-bar dnd fontset image
regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode prog-mode register
page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock
font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew
greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer nadvice
loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay
sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote mac multi-tty make-network-process
emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1286974 2790700)
(symbols 48 66730 178)
(miscs 40 6943 12813)
(strings 32 179848 372138)
(string-bytes 1 9420447)
(vectors 16 221792)
(vector-slots 8 4263875 1095085)
(floats 8 3310 17161)
(intervals 56 15085 48172)
(buffers 960 28))