Subject: bug#23492: closed (Re: bug#23492: 24.5; JS spread operator breaks indentatiton)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Tue, 10 May 2016 23:30:03 +0000

Your bug report

#23492: 24.5; JS spread operator breaks indentatiton

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
23492: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=23492
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#23492: 24.5; JS spread operator breaks indentatiton
From: Dmitry Gutov <[email-masked]>
To: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 11 May 2016 02:29:14 +0300
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Version: 25.1

On 05/10/2016 06:53 PM, Eli Zaretskii wrote:

> If you tested the result enough to see that it doesn't cause any
> adverse effects, go ahead and commit to emacs-25.

I think so.

Fixed in commit 8d2f78c. Thanks all, closing.

Subject: 24.5; JS spread operator breaks indentatiton
From: Sam DeSota <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 May 2016 02:50:57 +0000
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Using the ES spread operator at the begining of a line causes the
indentation level to go up, as if it were a chained property access.

```
{
  test: true,
    ...spread // Indentation should be back one
}
```

I imagne this is due to this indentation rule

```
const test = [true]
    .map((val) => !val)
    .every((val) => val)
}
```

In GNU Emacs 24.5.1 (x86_64-apple-darwin15.4.0, Carbon Version 157 AppKit
1404.46)
of 2016-03-31 on Sams-MBP.local
Windowing system distributor `Apple Inc.', version 10.11.5
Configured using:
`configure --prefix=/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-24.5-z-mac-5.15
--enable-locallisppath=/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp
--infodir=/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-24.5-z-mac-5.15/share/info/emacs
--with-mac
--enable-mac-app=/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-24.5-z-mac-5.15'

Important settings:
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Javascript-IDE

Minor modes in effect:
  flycheck-pos-tip-mode: t
  flycheck-mode: t
  js2-imenu-extras-mode: t
  tern-mode: t
  goto-address-prog-mode: t
  bug-reference-prog-mode: t
  auto-highlight-symbol-mode: t
  clean-aindent-mode: t
  highlight-numbers-mode: t
  highlight-parentheses-mode: t
  rainbow-delimiters-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  helm-descbinds-mode: t
  helm-mode: t
  helm-flx-mode: t
  projectile-global-mode: t
  projectile-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  global-linum-mode: t
  linum-mode: t
  global-evil-mc-mode: t
  evil-mc-mode: t
  flyspell-mode: t
  hl-todo-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  window-numbering-mode: t
  volatile-highlights-mode: t
  global-vi-tilde-fringe-mode: t
  vi-tilde-fringe-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  spaceline-info-mode: t
  spaceline-helm-mode: t
  smooth-scrolling-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  popwin-mode: t
  persp-mode: t
  global-page-break-lines-mode: t
  Info-breadcrumbs-in-mode-line-mode: t
  ido-vertical-mode: t
  global-git-gutter+-mode: t
  git-gutter+-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  flx-ido-mode: t
  global-fasd-mode: t
  eyebrowse-mode: t
  global-evil-surround-mode: t
  evil-surround-mode: t
  global-evil-search-highlight-persist: t
  evil-search-highlight-persist: t
  show-smartparens-global-mode: t
  show-smartparens-mode: t
  smartparens-mode: t
  evil-escape-mode: t
  global-anzu-mode: t
  anzu-mode: t
  eval-sexp-fu-flash-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  company-mode: t
  spacemacs-leader-override-mode: t
  global-spacemacs-leader-override-mode: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  xterm-mouse-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  evil-mode: t
  evil-local-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mac-mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  hs-minor-mode: t

Recent messages:
Saving file /Users/sam/d/intelligen/temp-data/testing.js...
Wrote /Users/sam/d/intelligen/temp-data/testing.js
Saving file /Users/sam/d/intelligen/temp-data/testing.js...
Wrote /Users/sam/d/intelligen/temp-data/testing.js
(No changes need to be saved)
Saving file /Users/sam/.emacs.d/.cache/recentf...
Wrote /Users/sam/.emacs.d/.cache/recentf
Start checking for new version...
Unable to check for new version.
Text is read-only

Load-path shadows:
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20160329.358/helm-multi-match hides
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-core-20160330.1206/helm-multi-match
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ox hides
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ox
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ox-texinfo hides
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ox-texinfo
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ox-publish hides
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ox-publish
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ox-org hides
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ox-org
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ox-odt hides
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ox-odt
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ox-md hides
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ox-md
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ox-man hides
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ox-man
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ox-latex hides
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ox-latex
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ox-icalendar hides
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ox-icalendar
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ox-html hides
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ox-html
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/layers/org/extensions/ox-gfm/ox-gfm hides
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ox-gfm
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ox-beamer hides
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ox-beamer
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ox-ascii hides
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ox-ascii
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org hides
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/org
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-w3m hides
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/org-w3m
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-version hides
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/org-version
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-timer hides
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/org-timer
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-table hides
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/org-table
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-src hides
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/org-src
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-rmail hides
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/org-rmail
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-protocol hides
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/org-protocol
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-plot hides
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/org-plot
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-pcomplete hides
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/org-pcomplete
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-mouse hides
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/org-mouse
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-mobile hides
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/org-mobile
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-mhe hides
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/org-mhe
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-macs hides
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/org-macs
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-macro hides
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/org-macro
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-loaddefs hides
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/org-loaddefs
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-list hides
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/org-list
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-lint hides
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/org-lint
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-irc hides
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/org-irc
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-install hides
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/org-install
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-inlinetask hides
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/org-inlinetask
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-info hides
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/org-info
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-indent hides
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/org-indent
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-id hides
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/org-id
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-habit hides
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/org-habit
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-gnus hides
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/org-gnus
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-footnote hides
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/org-footnote
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-feed hides
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/org-feed
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-faces hides
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/org-faces
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-eshell hides
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/org-eshell
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-entities hides
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/org-entities
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-element hides
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/org-element
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-docview hides
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/org-docview
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-datetree hides
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/org-datetree
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-ctags hides
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/org-ctags
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-crypt hides
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/org-crypt
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-compat hides
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/org-compat
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-colview hides
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/org-colview
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-clock hides
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/org-clock
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-capture hides
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/org-capture
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-bullets-20140918.1137/org-bullets hides
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/org-bullets
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-bibtex hides
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/org-bibtex
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-bbdb hides
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/org-bbdb
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-attach hides
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/org-attach
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-archive hides
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/org-archive
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-agenda hides
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/org-agenda
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob hides
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ob
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-tangle hides
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ob-tangle
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-table hides
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ob-table
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-stan hides
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ob-stan
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-sqlite hides
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ob-sqlite
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-sql hides
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ob-sql
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-shen hides
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ob-shen
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-shell hides
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ob-shell
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-sed hides
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ob-sed
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-screen hides
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ob-screen
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-scheme hides
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ob-scheme
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-scala hides
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ob-scala
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-sass hides
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ob-sass
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-ruby hides
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ob-ruby
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-ref hides
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ob-ref
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-R hides
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ob-R
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-python hides
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ob-python
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-processing hides
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ob-processing
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-plantuml hides
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ob-plantuml
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-picolisp hides
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ob-picolisp
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-perl hides
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ob-perl
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-org hides
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ob-org
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-octave hides
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ob-octave
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-ocaml hides
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ob-ocaml
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-mscgen hides
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ob-mscgen
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-maxima hides
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ob-maxima
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-matlab hides
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ob-matlab
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-makefile hides
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ob-makefile
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-lob hides
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ob-lob
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-lisp hides
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ob-lisp
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-lilypond hides
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ob-lilypond
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-ledger hides
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ob-ledger
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-latex hides
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ob-latex
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-keys hides
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ob-keys
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-js hides
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ob-js
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-java hides
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ob-java
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-J hides
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ob-J
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-io hides
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ob-io
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-haskell hides
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ob-haskell
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-groovy hides
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ob-groovy
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-gnuplot hides
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ob-gnuplot
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-fortran hides
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ob-fortran
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-forth hides
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ob-forth
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-exp hides
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ob-exp
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-eval hides
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ob-eval
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-emacs-lisp hides
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ob-emacs-lisp
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-ebnf hides
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ob-ebnf
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-dot hides
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ob-dot
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-ditaa hides
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ob-ditaa
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-css hides
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ob-css
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-core hides
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ob-core
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-coq hides
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ob-coq
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-comint hides
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ob-comint
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-clojure hides
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ob-clojure
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-calc hides
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ob-calc
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-C hides
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ob-C
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-awk hides
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ob-awk
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-asymptote hides
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ob-asymptote
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-abc hides
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ob-abc
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ox hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-24.5-z-mac-5.15/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ox-texinfo hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-24.5-z-mac-5.15/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ox-publish hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-24.5-z-mac-5.15/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-publish
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ox-org hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-24.5-z-mac-5.15/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-org
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ox-odt hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-24.5-z-mac-5.15/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-odt
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ox-md hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-24.5-z-mac-5.15/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-md
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ox-man hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-24.5-z-mac-5.15/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-man
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ox-latex hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-24.5-z-mac-5.15/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-latex
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ox-icalendar hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-24.5-z-mac-5.15/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ox-html hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-24.5-z-mac-5.15/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-html
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ox-beamer hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-24.5-z-mac-5.15/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ox-ascii hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-24.5-z-mac-5.15/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-24.5-z-mac-5.15/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-w3m hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-24.5-z-mac-5.15/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-w3m
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-version hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-24.5-z-mac-5.15/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-version
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-timer hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-24.5-z-mac-5.15/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-timer
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-table hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-24.5-z-mac-5.15/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-table
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-src hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-24.5-z-mac-5.15/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-src
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-rmail hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-24.5-z-mac-5.15/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-rmail
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-protocol hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-24.5-z-mac-5.15/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-protocol
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-plot hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-24.5-z-mac-5.15/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-plot
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-pcomplete hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-24.5-z-mac-5.15/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-mouse hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-24.5-z-mac-5.15/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-mouse
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-mobile hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-24.5-z-mac-5.15/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-mobile
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-mhe hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-24.5-z-mac-5.15/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-mhe
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-macs hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-24.5-z-mac-5.15/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-macs
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-macro hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-24.5-z-mac-5.15/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-macro
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-loaddefs hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-24.5-z-mac-5.15/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-list hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-24.5-z-mac-5.15/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-list
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-irc hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-24.5-z-mac-5.15/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-irc
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-install hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-24.5-z-mac-5.15/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-install
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-inlinetask hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-24.5-z-mac-5.15/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-info hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-24.5-z-mac-5.15/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-info
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-indent hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-24.5-z-mac-5.15/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-indent
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-id hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-24.5-z-mac-5.15/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-id
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-habit hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-24.5-z-mac-5.15/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-habit
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-gnus hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-24.5-z-mac-5.15/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-gnus
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-footnote hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-24.5-z-mac-5.15/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-footnote
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-feed hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-24.5-z-mac-5.15/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-feed
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-faces hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-24.5-z-mac-5.15/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-faces
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-eshell hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-24.5-z-mac-5.15/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-eshell
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-entities hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-24.5-z-mac-5.15/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-entities
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-element hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-24.5-z-mac-5.15/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-element
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-docview hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-24.5-z-mac-5.15/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-docview
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-datetree hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-24.5-z-mac-5.15/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-datetree
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-ctags hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-24.5-z-mac-5.15/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-ctags
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-crypt hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-24.5-z-mac-5.15/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-crypt
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-compat hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-24.5-z-mac-5.15/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-compat
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-colview hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-24.5-z-mac-5.15/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-colview
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-clock hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-24.5-z-mac-5.15/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-clock
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-capture hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-24.5-z-mac-5.15/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-capture
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-bibtex hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-24.5-z-mac-5.15/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-bbdb hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-24.5-z-mac-5.15/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-attach hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-24.5-z-mac-5.15/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-attach
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-archive hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-24.5-z-mac-5.15/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-archive
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-agenda hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-24.5-z-mac-5.15/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-agenda
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-24.5-z-mac-5.15/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-tangle hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-24.5-z-mac-5.15/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-table hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-24.5-z-mac-5.15/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-table
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-sqlite hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-24.5-z-mac-5.15/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-sql hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-24.5-z-mac-5.15/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-sql
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-shen hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-24.5-z-mac-5.15/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-shen
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-screen hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-24.5-z-mac-5.15/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-screen
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-scheme hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-24.5-z-mac-5.15/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-scala hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-24.5-z-mac-5.15/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-scala
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-sass hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-24.5-z-mac-5.15/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-sass
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-ruby hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-24.5-z-mac-5.15/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-ref hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-24.5-z-mac-5.15/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-ref
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-R hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-24.5-z-mac-5.15/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-R
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-python hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-24.5-z-mac-5.15/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-python
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-plantuml hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-24.5-z-mac-5.15/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-picolisp hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-24.5-z-mac-5.15/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-perl hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-24.5-z-mac-5.15/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-perl
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-org hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-24.5-z-mac-5.15/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-org
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-octave hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-24.5-z-mac-5.15/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-octave
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-ocaml hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-24.5-z-mac-5.15/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-mscgen hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-24.5-z-mac-5.15/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-maxima hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-24.5-z-mac-5.15/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-matlab hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-24.5-z-mac-5.15/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-makefile hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-24.5-z-mac-5.15/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-lob hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-24.5-z-mac-5.15/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-lob
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-lisp hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-24.5-z-mac-5.15/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-lilypond hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-24.5-z-mac-5.15/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-ledger hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-24.5-z-mac-5.15/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-latex hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-24.5-z-mac-5.15/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-latex
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-keys hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-24.5-z-mac-5.15/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-keys
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-js hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-24.5-z-mac-5.15/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-js
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-java hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-24.5-z-mac-5.15/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-java
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-io hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-24.5-z-mac-5.15/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-io
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-haskell hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-24.5-z-mac-5.15/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-gnuplot hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-24.5-z-mac-5.15/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-fortran hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-24.5-z-mac-5.15/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-exp hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-24.5-z-mac-5.15/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-exp
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-eval hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-24.5-z-mac-5.15/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-eval
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-emacs-lisp hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-24.5-z-mac-5.15/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-dot hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-24.5-z-mac-5.15/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-dot
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-ditaa hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-24.5-z-mac-5.15/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-css hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-24.5-z-mac-5.15/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-css
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-core hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-24.5-z-mac-5.15/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-core
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-comint hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-24.5-z-mac-5.15/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-comint
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-clojure hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-24.5-z-mac-5.15/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-calc hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-24.5-z-mac-5.15/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-calc
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-C hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-24.5-z-mac-5.15/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-C
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-awk hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-24.5-z-mac-5.15/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-awk
/Users/sam/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-asymptote hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-24.5-z-mac-5.15/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-asymptote

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug sendmail misearch multi-isearch
tramp-cache evil-nerd-commenter evil-nerd-commenter-operator tabify
ace-window avy helm-projectile neotree network-stream starttls vc-git
company-files company-keywords company-etags company-gtags
company-template company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev company-tern
dash-functional flycheck-elm flycheck-haskell haskell-cabal
haskell-utils flycheck-rust flycheck-pos-tip pos-tip flycheck find-func
seq seq-24 js-doc iswitchb js2-imenu-extras js2-refactor js2r-paredit
js2r-conveniences js2r-conditionals js2r-wrapping js2r-functions
js2r-vars multiple-cursors-core js2r-iife js2r-formatting js2r-helpers
tern url-http tls url-auth url-gw goto-addr bug-reference
auto-highlight-symbol clean-aindent-mode highlight-numbers parent-mode
highlight-parentheses hideshow rainbow-delimiters yasnippet help-mode
js2-mode js2-old-indent smartparens-html sgml-mode js cc-mode cc-fonts
cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs
imenu helm-descbinds helm-mode helm-files image-dired dired-x dired-aux
ffap helm-buffers helm-elscreen helm-tags helm-bookmark helm-adaptive
helm-info bookmark helm-locate helm-grep helm-regexp helm-plugin
helm-external helm-net browse-url xml url url-proxy url-privacy
url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util
mailcap helm-utils helm-help helm-types helm-flx helm helm-source
helm-multi-match helm-lib dired jka-compr disp-table projectile grep
compile ibuf-ext ibuffer recentf tree-widget linum-relative linum
evil-mc evil-mc-command-execute evil-mc-command-record
evil-mc-cursor-make evil-mc-region evil-mc-cursor-state evil-mc-undo
evil-mc-vars evil-mc-known-commands evil-mc-common flyspell ispell
hl-todo xterm-color winner window-numbering etags volatile-highlights
vi-tilde-fringe undo-tree diff spaceline-config spaceline-segments s
ucs-normalize spaceline powerline powerline-separators color
powerline-themes smooth-scrolling smartparens-config saveplace savehist
popwin persp-mode page-break-lines info+ ido-vertical-mode
git-gutter-fringe+ fringe-helper git-gutter+ git-commit with-editor
async-bytecomp async tramp-sh server log-edit message rfc822 mml mml-sec
mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader pcvs-util add-log tramp
tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs trampver shell pcomplete flx-ido flx ido
fasd grizzl eyebrowse format-spec exec-path-from-shell evil-surround
evil-search-highlight-persist evil-numbers evil-lisp-state smartparens
evil-indent-plus evil-exchange evil-escape evil-args evil-anzu anzu
mule-util cider-eval-sexp-fu eval-sexp-fu rx highlight diminish diff-hl
vc-dir ewoc vc vc-dispatcher diff-mode company-web dash company-css
company web-completion-data adaptive-wrap info hybrid-mode
evil-evilified-state finder-inf ielm pp comint ansi-color hl-line
xt-mouse autorevert filenotify quelpa url-parse auth-source gnus-util
password-cache url-vars package-build mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode
mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util mail-prsvr json
lisp-mnt use-package which-key bind-key bind-map evil evil-integration
evil-maps evil-commands evil-jumps evil-command-window evil-types
evil-search evil-ex evil-macros evil-repeat evil-states evil-core
evil-common windmove thingatpt rect evil-digraphs evil-vars ring
wid-edit spacemacs-dark-theme spacemacs-common core-configuration-layer
ht cl warnings package epg-config eieio byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile
cl-extra cconv eieio-core core-spacemacs core-use-package-ext
core-micro-state corelv core-toggle core-keybindings core-fonts-support
core-spacemacs-buffer derived edmacro kmacro core-funcs easy-mmode
cl-macs gv core-themes-support core-display-init core-auto-completion
core-release-management core-emacs-backports core-dotspacemacs
core-command-line core-debug advice help-fns profiler easymenu pcase
cl-loaddefs cl-lib subr-x time-date tooltip electric uniquify ediff-hook
vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel mac-win tool-bar dnd fontset image
regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode prog-mode register
page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock
font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew
greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer nadvice
loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay
sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote mac multi-tty make-network-process
emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1286974 2790700)
(symbols 48 66730 178)
(miscs 40 6943 12813)
(strings 32 179848 372138)
(string-bytes 1 9420447)
(vectors 16 221792)
(vector-slots 8 4263875 1095085)
(floats 8 3310 17161)
(intervals 56 15085 48172)
(buffers 960 28))