Subject: 25.1.50; shr does not understand srcset in <img>

From: Lars Ingebrigtsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 May 2016 19:50:32 +0200

So incantations like the following just display the inline src data
image.  It should pick an image based on the size of the Emacs frame
instead, perhaps.

<div style="" class="responsive-img F34"><img id="LlLkt0Gw5dmP3ijt_9wStA" sizes="(min-width:1180px) 575px, (min-width:720px) 50vw, 100vw" srcset="https://gfx.nrk.no/LlLkt0Gw5dmP3ijt_9wStAb4Ic9hhWv8Nl7sMSROxffA 80w, https://gfx.nrk.no/LlLkt0Gw5dmP3ijt_9wStAVnUtYMEj6_xl7sMSROxffA 160w, https://gfx.nrk.no/LlLkt0Gw5dmP3ijt_9wStAl2u6xk_rPqxl7sMSROxffA 350w, https://gfx.nrk.no/LlLkt0Gw5dmP3ijt_9wStAUH4vNV1hQ5Rl7sMSROxffA 450w, https://gfx.nrk.no/LlLkt0Gw5dmP3ijt_9wStAbKG3HKKOomVl7sMSROxffA 650w, https://gfx.nrk.no/LlLkt0Gw5dmP3ijt_9wStAIH2_kQg08rtl7sMSROxffA 1000w, https://gfx.nrk.no/LlLkt0Gw5dmP3ijt_9wStAugME51J8Rg9l7sMSROxffA 1200w, https://gfx.nrk.no/LlLkt0Gw5dmP3ijt_9wStA_6m3qQ3Kxg9l7sMSROxffA 1600w, https://gfx.nrk.no/LlLkt0Gw5dmP3ijt_9wStAPh4UDyPcjFBl7sMSROxffA 2000w" src="data:image/gif;base64,R0lGODlhAQABAIAAAAAAAP///yH5BAEAAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAIBRAA7" alt="Edvard Hole" title="Foto: Malin Kjellstadli Korsnes / NRK"></div>

In GNU Emacs 25.1.50.9 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.18.9)
 of 2016-05-04 built on mouse
Repository revision: 32f5bf0c29bbad6524f71079e4380b8156289551
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11803000
System Description:	Ubuntu 16.04 LTS

Configured using:
 'configure --enable-profiling'

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND GPM DBUS GCONF GSETTINGS
NOTIFY ACL LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11

Important settings:
  value of $LC_MONETARY: nb_NO.UTF-8
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: nb_NO.UTF-8
  value of $LC_TIME: nb_NO.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: C
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Group

Minor modes in effect:
  gnus-agent-group-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  gnus-topic-mode: t
  gnus-undo-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  line-number-mode: t

Recent messages:
Saving file /home/larsi/.emacs.d/url/cookies...
Wrote /home/larsi/.emacs.d/url/cookies
Making completion list...
Mark saved where search started
Mark set
Entering debugger...
Back to top level
Starting firefox...
Quit
Making completion list...

Load-path shadows:
~/src/emacs/elpa/packages/debbugs/debbugs-org hides /home/larsi/.emacs.d/elpa/debbugs-0.7/debbugs-org
~/src/emacs/elpa/packages/debbugs/debbugs-browse hides /home/larsi/.emacs.d/elpa/debbugs-0.7/debbugs-browse
~/src/emacs/elpa/packages/debbugs/debbugs-gnu hides /home/larsi/.emacs.d/elpa/debbugs-0.7/debbugs-gnu
~/src/emacs/elpa/packages/debbugs/debbugs hides /home/larsi/.emacs.d/elpa/debbugs-0.7/debbugs

Features:
(shadow emacsbug view sgml-mode log-edit ring pcvs-util vc-bzr vc-src
vc-sccs vc-svn vc-cvs vc-rcs vc-dir ewoc vc vc-dispatcher bug-reference
vc-git find-func pp timezone misearch multi-isearch canlock eww
mailalias smtpmail sendmail ecomplete shr-color color whitespace map
diff-mode qp flow-fill mm-archive gnus-html url-queue help-fns url-cache
sort smiley ansi-color gnus-cite gnus-async gnus-dup gnus-ml gmane
spam-gmane dns mm-url disp-table gnus-fun gnus-mdrtn nndraft nnmh utf-7
gnus-topic nnfolder copyright network-stream starttls nnir spam-report
spam spam-stat gnus-uu yenc gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode
nnvirtual gnus-msg gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime dig
nntp gnus-cache gnus-sum gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-cloud
nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7 netrc nnoo parse-time gnus-spec gnus-int
gnus-range message format-spec rfc822 mml mml-sec epa epg mailabbrev
gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win gnus nnheader gnus-util rmail
rmail-loaddefs mail-utils wid-edit movie mkv shr svg browse-url imdb dom
pvr debug debbugs-gnu easy-mmode derived subr-x debbugs soap-client
mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode url-http tls gnutls url-auth mail-parse
rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums url-gw nsm puny url url-proxy
url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf
url-util mailcap warnings rng-xsd rng-dt rng-util xsd-regexp xml ido
flyspell ispell dired dired-loaddefs add-log mail-extr mm-util
mail-prsvr jka-compr cl finder-inf info package epg-config url-handlers
url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs eieio-loaddefs
password-cache url-vars seq byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile cl-extra
help-mode easymenu cconv cl-loaddefs pcase cl-lib time-date mule-util
tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type
mwheel term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image
regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment elisp-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar
mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core term/tty-colors frame
cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai
tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian
slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese charscript
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray minibuffer
cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote dbusbind inotify
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk
x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 2491503 116259)
 (symbols 48 168321 49)
 (miscs 40 751 2533)
 (strings 32 288616 16920)
 (string-bytes 1 23981619)
 (vectors 16 40664)
 (vector-slots 8 1669632 268776)
 (floats 8 1091 6268)
 (intervals 56 434883 8996)
 (buffers 976 127)
 (heap 1024 372994 112723))

-- 
(domestic pets only, the antidote for overdose, milk.)
   bloggy blog: http://lars.ingebrigtsen.no