Subject: 25.0.93; dired-toggle-marks affects hidden subdirs

From: Jorge Peixoto de Morais Neto <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 04 May 2016 20:34:15 -0300

Create a directory hierarchy corresponding to the following Dired text:
BEGIN
  /tmp/dired-toggle-marks-bug:
  total used in directory 32 available 383429976
  drwxrwxr-x  5 jorge jorge  4096 2016-05-04 16:54:35 .
  drwxrwxrwt 20 root  root  16384 2016-05-04 16:57:49 ..
  -rw-rw-r--  1 jorge jorge     0 2016-05-04 15:19:07 dummy
  drwxrwxr-x  2 jorge jorge  4096 2016-05-04 16:54:09 dummydir0
  drwxrwxr-x  2 jorge jorge  4096 2016-05-04 16:53:55 dummydir1
  drwxrwxr-x  2 jorge jorge  4096 2016-05-04 16:54:35 dummydir2

  /tmp/dired-toggle-marks-bug/dummydir0:
  total 8
  drwxrwxr-x 2 jorge jorge 4096 2016-05-04 16:54:09 .
  drwxrwxr-x 5 jorge jorge 4096 2016-05-04 16:54:35 ..
  -rw-rw-r-- 1 jorge jorge    0 2016-05-04 15:19:31 dummy0

  /tmp/dired-toggle-marks-bug/dummydir1:
  total 8
  drwxrwxr-x 2 jorge jorge 4096 2016-05-04 16:53:55 .
  drwxrwxr-x 5 jorge jorge 4096 2016-05-04 16:54:35 ..
  -rw-rw-r-- 1 jorge jorge    0 2016-05-04 16:53:55 dummy1

  /tmp/dired-toggle-marks-bug/dummydir2:
  total 8
  drwxrwxr-x 2 jorge jorge 4096 2016-05-04 16:54:35 .
  drwxrwxr-x 5 jorge jorge 4096 2016-05-04 16:54:35 ..
END

Open it in Dired and insert all subdirs.  Hide all tree.  Mark dummy.  Hit t
to invoke dired-toggle-marks.  Hit M-$ to invoke dired-hide-all, thus
revealing all three subdirs, so we can see what happened. The result is:
BEGIN
  /tmp/dired-toggle-marks-bug:
  total used in directory 32 available 383429976
  drwxrwxr-x  5 jorge jorge  4096 2016-05-04 16:54:35 .
  drwxrwxrwt 20 root  root  16384 2016-05-04 16:57:49 ..
  -rw-rw-r--  1 jorge jorge     0 2016-05-04 15:19:07 dummy
* drwxrwxr-x  2 jorge jorge  4096 2016-05-04 16:54:09 dummydir0
* drwxrwxr-x  2 jorge jorge  4096 2016-05-04 16:53:55 dummydir1
* drwxrwxr-x  2 jorge jorge  4096 2016-05-04 16:54:35 dummydir2

* /tmp/dired-toggle-marks-bug/dummydir0:
  total 8
  drwxrwxr-x 2 jorge jorge 4096 2016-05-04 16:54:09 .
  drwxrwxr-x 5 jorge jorge 4096 2016-05-04 16:54:35 ..
  -rw-rw-r-- 1 jorge jorge    0 2016-05-04 15:19:31 dummy0

* /tmp/dired-toggle-marks-bug/dummydir1:
  total 8
  drwxrwxr-x 2 jorge jorge 4096 2016-05-04 16:53:55 .
  drwxrwxr-x 5 jorge jorge 4096 2016-05-04 16:54:35 ..
  -rw-rw-r-- 1 jorge jorge    0 2016-05-04 16:53:55 dummy1

  /tmp/dired-toggle-marks-bug/dummydir2:
  total 8
  drwxrwxr-x 2 jorge jorge 4096 2016-05-04 16:54:35 .
  drwxrwxr-x 5 jorge jorge 4096 2016-05-04 16:54:35 ..
END

There are unexpected (spurious) marks.  If the listing switches include "-A",
as my switches used to include, something worse happens: files dummy0 and
dummy1 get marked.  This can cause Dired to perform unexpected operations,
possibly causing data loss.  As a workaround, I have reverted my listing
switches back to the default.

In GNU Emacs 25.0.93.1 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.18.6)
 of 2016-04-25 built on jorge-DQ77PRO
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11702000
System Description:	Ubuntu 15.10

Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/usr/local/emacs-Ubuntu-15.10 --with-modules'

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND GPM DBUS GCONF GSETTINGS
NOTIFY ACL LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11 MODULES

Important settings:
  value of $LC_MONETARY: en_DK.UTF-8
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: en_DK.UTF-8
  value of $LC_TIME: en_DK.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Dired by name

Minor modes in effect:
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent messages:
Mark set [2 times]
Quit
2 marks removed
Mark set [3 times]
Quit [3 times]
2 marks removed
Mark set
Quit
2 marks removed
Scanning for dabbrevs...done

Load-path shadows:
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/ob-plantuml hides
/usr/local/emacs-Ubuntu-15.10/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/ob-calc hides
/usr/local/emacs-Ubuntu-15.10/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/org-info hides
/usr/local/emacs-Ubuntu-15.10/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/org-info
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/ox-beamer hides
/usr/local/emacs-Ubuntu-15.10/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/ob-scala hides
/usr/local/emacs-Ubuntu-15.10/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/ob-scala
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/ox-publish hides
/usr/local/emacs-Ubuntu-15.10/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/ob-haskell hides
/usr/local/emacs-Ubuntu-15.10/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/ob-picolisp hides
/usr/local/emacs-Ubuntu-15.10/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/ob-mscgen hides
/usr/local/emacs-Ubuntu-15.10/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/org-ctags hides
/usr/local/emacs-Ubuntu-15.10/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/org-clock hides
/usr/local/emacs-Ubuntu-15.10/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/org-mouse hides
/usr/local/emacs-Ubuntu-15.10/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/ox-latex hides
/usr/local/emacs-Ubuntu-15.10/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/ob-lilypond hides
/usr/local/emacs-Ubuntu-15.10/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/ob-screen hides
/usr/local/emacs-Ubuntu-15.10/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/ob-gnuplot hides
/usr/local/emacs-Ubuntu-15.10/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/ob-perl hides
/usr/local/emacs-Ubuntu-15.10/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/ob-ocaml hides
/usr/local/emacs-Ubuntu-15.10/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/org-agenda hides
/usr/local/emacs-Ubuntu-15.10/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/org-table hides
/usr/local/emacs-Ubuntu-15.10/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/org-table
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/org-timer hides
/usr/local/emacs-Ubuntu-15.10/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/ox-icalendar hides
/usr/local/emacs-Ubuntu-15.10/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/org-bbdb hides
/usr/local/emacs-Ubuntu-15.10/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/ob-scheme hides
/usr/local/emacs-Ubuntu-15.10/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/ob-matlab hides
/usr/local/emacs-Ubuntu-15.10/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/ob-lisp hides
/usr/local/emacs-Ubuntu-15.10/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/org-entities hides
/usr/local/emacs-Ubuntu-15.10/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/ob-octave hides
/usr/local/emacs-Ubuntu-15.10/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/ob-ref hides
/usr/local/emacs-Ubuntu-15.10/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/ox-ascii hides
/usr/local/emacs-Ubuntu-15.10/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/org-bibtex hides
/usr/local/emacs-Ubuntu-15.10/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/org-datetree hides
/usr/local/emacs-Ubuntu-15.10/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/org-colview hides
/usr/local/emacs-Ubuntu-15.10/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/org-irc hides
/usr/local/emacs-Ubuntu-15.10/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/ob-core hides
/usr/local/emacs-Ubuntu-15.10/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/ob-emacs-lisp hides
/usr/local/emacs-Ubuntu-15.10/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/ob-ledger hides
/usr/local/emacs-Ubuntu-15.10/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/org-macs hides
/usr/local/emacs-Ubuntu-15.10/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/ob-ditaa hides
/usr/local/emacs-Ubuntu-15.10/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/org-docview hides
/usr/local/emacs-Ubuntu-15.10/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/ob-makefile hides
/usr/local/emacs-Ubuntu-15.10/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/ox-texinfo hides
/usr/local/emacs-Ubuntu-15.10/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/ob-eval hides
/usr/local/emacs-Ubuntu-15.10/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/org-faces hides
/usr/local/emacs-Ubuntu-15.10/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/ob-sql hides
/usr/local/emacs-Ubuntu-15.10/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/org-habit hides
/usr/local/emacs-Ubuntu-15.10/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/ob-fortran hides
/usr/local/emacs-Ubuntu-15.10/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/ob-js hides
/usr/local/emacs-Ubuntu-15.10/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/org-capture hides
/usr/local/emacs-Ubuntu-15.10/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/org-protocol hides
/usr/local/emacs-Ubuntu-15.10/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/org-id hides
/usr/local/emacs-Ubuntu-15.10/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/org-id
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/org-w3m hides
/usr/local/emacs-Ubuntu-15.10/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/org-list hides
/usr/local/emacs-Ubuntu-15.10/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/org-list
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/org-install hides
/usr/local/emacs-Ubuntu-15.10/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/org-install
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/org-eshell hides
/usr/local/emacs-Ubuntu-15.10/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/ob-keys hides
/usr/local/emacs-Ubuntu-15.10/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/org-crypt hides
/usr/local/emacs-Ubuntu-15.10/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/org hides
/usr/local/emacs-Ubuntu-15.10/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/org
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/ob-sass hides
/usr/local/emacs-Ubuntu-15.10/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/org-pcomplete hides
/usr/local/emacs-Ubuntu-15.10/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/org-indent hides
/usr/local/emacs-Ubuntu-15.10/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/ob-shen hides
/usr/local/emacs-Ubuntu-15.10/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/ox-odt hides
/usr/local/emacs-Ubuntu-15.10/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/ob-css hides
/usr/local/emacs-Ubuntu-15.10/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/org-element hides
/usr/local/emacs-Ubuntu-15.10/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/org-element
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/ob-exp hides
/usr/local/emacs-Ubuntu-15.10/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/org-attach hides
/usr/local/emacs-Ubuntu-15.10/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/org-loaddefs hides
/usr/local/emacs-Ubuntu-15.10/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/ob-ruby hides
/usr/local/emacs-Ubuntu-15.10/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/ox-man hides
/usr/local/emacs-Ubuntu-15.10/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/org-mobile hides
/usr/local/emacs-Ubuntu-15.10/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/ob-java hides
/usr/local/emacs-Ubuntu-15.10/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/org-rmail hides
/usr/local/emacs-Ubuntu-15.10/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/ob-R hides
/usr/local/emacs-Ubuntu-15.10/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/org-compat hides
/usr/local/emacs-Ubuntu-15.10/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/ob-latex hides
/usr/local/emacs-Ubuntu-15.10/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/ob-clojure hides
/usr/local/emacs-Ubuntu-15.10/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/ob-comint hides
/usr/local/emacs-Ubuntu-15.10/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/ob-asymptote hides
/usr/local/emacs-Ubuntu-15.10/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/ox-org hides
/usr/local/emacs-Ubuntu-15.10/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/ob-C hides
/usr/local/emacs-Ubuntu-15.10/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/ox-md hides
/usr/local/emacs-Ubuntu-15.10/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/org-macro hides
/usr/local/emacs-Ubuntu-15.10/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/org-gnus hides
/usr/local/emacs-Ubuntu-15.10/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/ox-html hides
/usr/local/emacs-Ubuntu-15.10/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/org-src hides
/usr/local/emacs-Ubuntu-15.10/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/org-src
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/org-archive hides
/usr/local/emacs-Ubuntu-15.10/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/ob-dot hides
/usr/local/emacs-Ubuntu-15.10/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/ob-table hides
/usr/local/emacs-Ubuntu-15.10/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/org-plot hides
/usr/local/emacs-Ubuntu-15.10/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/ob-sqlite hides
/usr/local/emacs-Ubuntu-15.10/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/org-feed hides
/usr/local/emacs-Ubuntu-15.10/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/org-version hides
/usr/local/emacs-Ubuntu-15.10/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/org-version
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/ob-python hides
/usr/local/emacs-Ubuntu-15.10/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/ob-lob hides
/usr/local/emacs-Ubuntu-15.10/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/ob-io hides
/usr/local/emacs-Ubuntu-15.10/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/ob-maxima hides
/usr/local/emacs-Ubuntu-15.10/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/org-footnote hides
/usr/local/emacs-Ubuntu-15.10/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/ob hides /usr/local/emacs-
Ubuntu-15.10/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/ob
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/ob-awk hides
/usr/local/emacs-Ubuntu-15.10/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/ob-tangle hides
/usr/local/emacs-Ubuntu-15.10/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/ob-org hides
/usr/local/emacs-Ubuntu-15.10/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/ox hides /usr/local/emacs-
Ubuntu-15.10/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/ox
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/org-mhe hides
/usr/local/emacs-Ubuntu-15.10/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/org-inlinetask hides
/usr/local/emacs-Ubuntu-15.10/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/org-inlinetask

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr dabbrev emacsbug message format-spec rfc822 mml
mml-sec password-cache epg gnus-util mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode
mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader sendmail rfc2047
rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util help-fns mail-prsvr mail-utils shell
pcomplete comint ansi-color ring dired-aux dired finder-inf info package
epg-config seq byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile cl-extra help-mode
easymenu cconv cl-loaddefs pcase cl-lib time-date mule-util tooltip
eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win
term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list newcomment elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page
menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock
syntax facemenu font-core frame cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms
cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese charscript case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help
simple abbrev minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces
cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format
env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote
dbusbind inotify dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting
move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 118667 15031)
 (symbols 48 22606 0)
 (miscs 40 421 497)
 (strings 32 24262 4041)
 (string-bytes 1 811404)
 (vectors 16 15820)
 (vector-slots 8 475293 7452)
 (floats 8 199 219)
 (intervals 56 807 36)
 (buffers 976 19)
 (heap 1024 51355 2218))

-- 
- I am Brazilian.  I hope my English is correct and I welcome corrections.
- Please adopt free formats like PDF, ODF, LaTeX, Vorbis, Opus, WebM and 7z.
- Free software for Android: https://f-droid.org/