Subject: 25.0.93; cursor-sensor-inhibit

From: [email-masked] (Phillip Lord)
Date: Wed, 04 May 2016 13:58:34 +0100

I am getting the following error from a freshly bootstrapped emacs
launching with emacs -q

Debugger entered--Lisp error: (void-variable cursor-sensor-inhibit)
  isearch-update()
  isearch-mode(t nil nil nil)
  isearch-forward(nil 1)
  funcall-interactively(isearch-forward nil 1)
  call-interactively(isearch-forward nil nil)
  command-execute(isearch-forward)

Error occurs by opening then Ctrl-s in the *scratch* buffer. It seems
related to #20532, but it's occuring on Emacs-25 head, so I've put a new
report in. Once the error has occured, I cannot exit i-search, so Emacs
is unrecoverable.

I *think* it may be something amiss with loaddefs -- I only found the
bug because I have a newly installed built emacs which has been built
from bootstrap.

In GNU Emacs 25.0.93.4 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.10.8)
 of 2016-05-03 built on jangai
Repository revision: 2ea2a2f1a5b5b2e1b20f1ee8c86058334d0a2652
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11501000
System Description:	Ubuntu 14.04.4 LTS

Configured using:
 'configure --enable-checking --enable-check-lisp-object-type
 --config-cache 'CFLAGS=-Og -g3' CC=/usr/bin/gcc-5'

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND GPM DBUS GCONF GSETTINGS
NOTIFY LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_GB.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Group

Minor modes in effect:
  global-pabbrev-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  gnus-undo-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  helm-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  auto-image-file-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent messages:
pabbrev scavenging (251 words *unsent mail to [email-masked]* buffer)...
pabbrev scavenging (264 words *unsent mail to [email-masked]* buffer)...
pabbrev scavenging (277 words *unsent mail to [email-masked]* buffer)...
pabbrev scavenging (291 words *unsent mail to [email-masked]* buffer)...
pabbrev scavenging (304 words *unsent mail to [email-masked]* buffer)...
pabbrev scavenging (317 words *unsent mail to [email-masked]* buffer)...
pabbrev scavenging (331 words *unsent mail to [email-masked]* buffer)...
pabbrev scavenging (344 words *unsent mail to [email-masked]* buffer)...
pabbrev scavenging (357 words *unsent mail to [email-masked]* buffer)...
pabbrev scavenging...done
scroll-up-command: End of buffer [8 times]

Load-path shadows:
/home/phillord/.emacs.d/elpa/25.0/helm-1.9.4/helm-multi-match hides /home/phillord/.emacs.d/elpa/25.0/helm-core-1.9.4/helm-multi-match
/home/phillord/.emacs.d/elpa/25.0/hydra-0.13.5/lv hides ~/emacs/lv
/home/phillord/.emacs.d/elpa/25.0/org-20160418/org-pcomplete hides /home/phillord/src/git/emacs-git/emacs-25/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/phillord/.emacs.d/elpa/25.0/org-20160418/org-docview hides /home/phillord/src/git/emacs-git/emacs-25/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/phillord/.emacs.d/elpa/25.0/org-20160418/org-table hides /home/phillord/src/git/emacs-git/emacs-25/lisp/org/org-table
/home/phillord/.emacs.d/elpa/25.0/org-20160418/ob-ref hides /home/phillord/src/git/emacs-git/emacs-25/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/phillord/.emacs.d/elpa/25.0/org-20160418/ob-sql hides /home/phillord/src/git/emacs-git/emacs-25/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/phillord/.emacs.d/elpa/25.0/org-20160418/ob-dot hides /home/phillord/src/git/emacs-git/emacs-25/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/phillord/.emacs.d/elpa/25.0/org-20160418/ob-table hides /home/phillord/src/git/emacs-git/emacs-25/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/phillord/.emacs.d/elpa/25.0/org-20160418/org-w3m hides /home/phillord/src/git/emacs-git/emacs-25/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/phillord/.emacs.d/elpa/25.0/org-20160418/org-inlinetask hides /home/phillord/src/git/emacs-git/emacs-25/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/phillord/.emacs.d/elpa/25.0/org-20160418/ob-exp hides /home/phillord/src/git/emacs-git/emacs-25/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/phillord/.emacs.d/elpa/25.0/org-20160418/ob-ditaa hides /home/phillord/src/git/emacs-git/emacs-25/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/phillord/.emacs.d/elpa/25.0/org-20160418/ox hides /home/phillord/src/git/emacs-git/emacs-25/lisp/org/ox
/home/phillord/.emacs.d/elpa/25.0/org-20160418/org-rmail hides /home/phillord/src/git/emacs-git/emacs-25/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/phillord/.emacs.d/elpa/25.0/org-20160418/ob-comint hides /home/phillord/src/git/emacs-git/emacs-25/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/phillord/.emacs.d/elpa/25.0/org-20160418/ox-texinfo hides /home/phillord/src/git/emacs-git/emacs-25/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/phillord/.emacs.d/elpa/25.0/org-20160418/ob-eval hides /home/phillord/src/git/emacs-git/emacs-25/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/phillord/.emacs.d/elpa/25.0/org-20160418/org-eshell hides /home/phillord/src/git/emacs-git/emacs-25/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/phillord/.emacs.d/elpa/25.0/org-20160418/ob-latex hides /home/phillord/src/git/emacs-git/emacs-25/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/phillord/.emacs.d/elpa/25.0/org-20160418/org-version hides /home/phillord/src/git/emacs-git/emacs-25/lisp/org/org-version
/home/phillord/.emacs.d/elpa/25.0/org-20160418/ob-lilypond hides /home/phillord/src/git/emacs-git/emacs-25/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/phillord/.emacs.d/elpa/25.0/org-20160418/ob-gnuplot hides /home/phillord/src/git/emacs-git/emacs-25/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/phillord/.emacs.d/elpa/25.0/org-20160418/ob-python hides /home/phillord/src/git/emacs-git/emacs-25/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/phillord/.emacs.d/elpa/25.0/org-20160418/org-datetree hides /home/phillord/src/git/emacs-git/emacs-25/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/phillord/.emacs.d/elpa/25.0/org-20160418/ob-ruby hides /home/phillord/src/git/emacs-git/emacs-25/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/phillord/.emacs.d/elpa/25.0/org-20160418/ox-html hides /home/phillord/src/git/emacs-git/emacs-25/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/phillord/.emacs.d/elpa/25.0/org-20160418/org-mhe hides /home/phillord/src/git/emacs-git/emacs-25/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/phillord/.emacs.d/elpa/25.0/org-20160418/ob-perl hides /home/phillord/src/git/emacs-git/emacs-25/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/phillord/.emacs.d/elpa/25.0/org-20160418/org-capture hides /home/phillord/src/git/emacs-git/emacs-25/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/phillord/.emacs.d/elpa/25.0/org-20160418/ob hides /home/phillord/src/git/emacs-git/emacs-25/lisp/org/ob
/home/phillord/.emacs.d/elpa/25.0/org-20160418/ob-shen hides /home/phillord/src/git/emacs-git/emacs-25/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/phillord/.emacs.d/elpa/25.0/org-20160418/ob-emacs-lisp hides /home/phillord/src/git/emacs-git/emacs-25/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/phillord/.emacs.d/elpa/25.0/org-20160418/ob-R hides /home/phillord/src/git/emacs-git/emacs-25/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/phillord/.emacs.d/elpa/25.0/org-20160418/org-timer hides /home/phillord/src/git/emacs-git/emacs-25/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/phillord/.emacs.d/elpa/25.0/org-20160418/org-id hides /home/phillord/src/git/emacs-git/emacs-25/lisp/org/org-id
/home/phillord/.emacs.d/elpa/25.0/org-20160418/ob-clojure hides /home/phillord/src/git/emacs-git/emacs-25/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/phillord/.emacs.d/elpa/25.0/org-20160418/ob-sqlite hides /home/phillord/src/git/emacs-git/emacs-25/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/phillord/.emacs.d/elpa/25.0/org-20160418/org-bbdb hides /home/phillord/src/git/emacs-git/emacs-25/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/phillord/.emacs.d/elpa/25.0/org-20160418/ob-java hides /home/phillord/src/git/emacs-git/emacs-25/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/phillord/.emacs.d/elpa/25.0/org-20160418/ob-tangle hides /home/phillord/src/git/emacs-git/emacs-25/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/phillord/.emacs.d/elpa/25.0/org-20160418/ob-sass hides /home/phillord/src/git/emacs-git/emacs-25/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/phillord/.emacs.d/elpa/25.0/org-20160418/org-faces hides /home/phillord/src/git/emacs-git/emacs-25/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/phillord/.emacs.d/elpa/25.0/org-20160418/org-entities hides /home/phillord/src/git/emacs-git/emacs-25/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/phillord/.emacs.d/elpa/25.0/org-20160418/org-indent hides /home/phillord/src/git/emacs-git/emacs-25/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/phillord/.emacs.d/elpa/25.0/org-20160418/ob-scheme hides /home/phillord/src/git/emacs-git/emacs-25/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/phillord/.emacs.d/elpa/25.0/org-20160418/ob-lisp hides /home/phillord/src/git/emacs-git/emacs-25/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/phillord/.emacs.d/elpa/25.0/org-20160418/ob-io hides /home/phillord/src/git/emacs-git/emacs-25/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/phillord/.emacs.d/elpa/25.0/org-20160418/ob-core hides /home/phillord/src/git/emacs-git/emacs-25/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/phillord/.emacs.d/elpa/25.0/org-20160418/ob-awk hides /home/phillord/src/git/emacs-git/emacs-25/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/phillord/.emacs.d/elpa/25.0/org-20160418/ob-css hides /home/phillord/src/git/emacs-git/emacs-25/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/phillord/.emacs.d/elpa/25.0/org-20160418/org-attach hides /home/phillord/src/git/emacs-git/emacs-25/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/phillord/.emacs.d/elpa/25.0/org-20160418/ox-man hides /home/phillord/src/git/emacs-git/emacs-25/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/phillord/.emacs.d/elpa/25.0/org-20160418/ob-screen hides /home/phillord/src/git/emacs-git/emacs-25/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/phillord/.emacs.d/elpa/25.0/org-20160418/ob-makefile hides /home/phillord/src/git/emacs-git/emacs-25/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/phillord/.emacs.d/elpa/25.0/org-20160418/org-info hides /home/phillord/src/git/emacs-git/emacs-25/lisp/org/org-info
/home/phillord/.emacs.d/elpa/25.0/org-20160418/org-macro hides /home/phillord/src/git/emacs-git/emacs-25/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/phillord/.emacs.d/elpa/25.0/org-20160418/org-gnus hides /home/phillord/src/git/emacs-git/emacs-25/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/phillord/.emacs.d/elpa/25.0/org-20160418/ob-lob hides /home/phillord/src/git/emacs-git/emacs-25/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/phillord/.emacs.d/elpa/25.0/org-20160418/ox-publish hides /home/phillord/src/git/emacs-git/emacs-25/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/phillord/.emacs.d/elpa/25.0/org-20160418/ob-plantuml hides /home/phillord/src/git/emacs-git/emacs-25/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/phillord/.emacs.d/elpa/25.0/org-20160418/org-ctags hides /home/phillord/src/git/emacs-git/emacs-25/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/phillord/.emacs.d/elpa/25.0/org-20160418/org-protocol hides /home/phillord/src/git/emacs-git/emacs-25/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/phillord/.emacs.d/elpa/25.0/org-20160418/org-feed hides /home/phillord/src/git/emacs-git/emacs-25/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/phillord/.emacs.d/elpa/25.0/org-20160418/ob-ledger hides /home/phillord/src/git/emacs-git/emacs-25/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/phillord/.emacs.d/elpa/25.0/org-20160418/org-src hides /home/phillord/src/git/emacs-git/emacs-25/lisp/org/org-src
/home/phillord/.emacs.d/elpa/25.0/org-20160418/org-loaddefs hides /home/phillord/src/git/emacs-git/emacs-25/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/phillord/.emacs.d/elpa/25.0/org-20160418/ob-mscgen hides /home/phillord/src/git/emacs-git/emacs-25/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/phillord/.emacs.d/elpa/25.0/org-20160418/ob-fortran hides /home/phillord/src/git/emacs-git/emacs-25/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/phillord/.emacs.d/elpa/25.0/org-20160418/ob-js hides /home/phillord/src/git/emacs-git/emacs-25/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/phillord/.emacs.d/elpa/25.0/org-20160418/ob-C hides /home/phillord/src/git/emacs-git/emacs-25/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/phillord/.emacs.d/elpa/25.0/org-20160418/org-install hides /home/phillord/src/git/emacs-git/emacs-25/lisp/org/org-install
/home/phillord/.emacs.d/elpa/25.0/org-20160418/org-archive hides /home/phillord/src/git/emacs-git/emacs-25/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/phillord/.emacs.d/elpa/25.0/org-20160418/org-clock hides /home/phillord/src/git/emacs-git/emacs-25/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/phillord/.emacs.d/elpa/25.0/org-20160418/ox-ascii hides /home/phillord/src/git/emacs-git/emacs-25/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/phillord/.emacs.d/elpa/25.0/org-20160418/ob-scala hides /home/phillord/src/git/emacs-git/emacs-25/lisp/org/ob-scala
/home/phillord/.emacs.d/elpa/25.0/org-20160418/ob-maxima hides /home/phillord/src/git/emacs-git/emacs-25/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/phillord/.emacs.d/elpa/25.0/org-20160418/org-mouse hides /home/phillord/src/git/emacs-git/emacs-25/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/phillord/.emacs.d/elpa/25.0/org-20160418/org-crypt hides /home/phillord/src/git/emacs-git/emacs-25/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/phillord/.emacs.d/elpa/25.0/org-20160418/ob-keys hides /home/phillord/src/git/emacs-git/emacs-25/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/phillord/.emacs.d/elpa/25.0/org-20160418/org-footnote hides /home/phillord/src/git/emacs-git/emacs-25/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/phillord/.emacs.d/elpa/25.0/org-20160418/ob-asymptote hides /home/phillord/src/git/emacs-git/emacs-25/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/phillord/.emacs.d/elpa/25.0/org-20160418/org hides /home/phillord/src/git/emacs-git/emacs-25/lisp/org/org
/home/phillord/.emacs.d/elpa/25.0/org-20160418/ob-picolisp hides /home/phillord/src/git/emacs-git/emacs-25/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/phillord/.emacs.d/elpa/25.0/org-20160418/ox-md hides /home/phillord/src/git/emacs-git/emacs-25/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/phillord/.emacs.d/elpa/25.0/org-20160418/ox-odt hides /home/phillord/src/git/emacs-git/emacs-25/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/phillord/.emacs.d/elpa/25.0/org-20160418/ox-org hides /home/phillord/src/git/emacs-git/emacs-25/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/phillord/.emacs.d/elpa/25.0/org-20160418/org-list hides /home/phillord/src/git/emacs-git/emacs-25/lisp/org/org-list
/home/phillord/.emacs.d/elpa/25.0/org-20160418/org-mobile hides /home/phillord/src/git/emacs-git/emacs-25/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/phillord/.emacs.d/elpa/25.0/org-20160418/ob-octave hides /home/phillord/src/git/emacs-git/emacs-25/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/phillord/.emacs.d/elpa/25.0/org-20160418/org-habit hides /home/phillord/src/git/emacs-git/emacs-25/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/phillord/.emacs.d/elpa/25.0/org-20160418/ox-beamer hides /home/phillord/src/git/emacs-git/emacs-25/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/phillord/.emacs.d/elpa/25.0/org-20160418/org-bibtex hides /home/phillord/src/git/emacs-git/emacs-25/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/phillord/.emacs.d/elpa/25.0/org-20160418/org-agenda hides /home/phillord/src/git/emacs-git/emacs-25/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/phillord/.emacs.d/elpa/25.0/org-20160418/ob-calc hides /home/phillord/src/git/emacs-git/emacs-25/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/phillord/.emacs.d/elpa/25.0/org-20160418/ox-latex hides /home/phillord/src/git/emacs-git/emacs-25/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/phillord/.emacs.d/elpa/25.0/org-20160418/org-plot hides /home/phillord/src/git/emacs-git/emacs-25/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/phillord/.emacs.d/elpa/25.0/org-20160418/ob-org hides /home/phillord/src/git/emacs-git/emacs-25/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/phillord/.emacs.d/elpa/25.0/org-20160418/org-colview hides /home/phillord/src/git/emacs-git/emacs-25/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/phillord/.emacs.d/elpa/25.0/org-20160418/org-macs hides /home/phillord/src/git/emacs-git/emacs-25/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/phillord/.emacs.d/elpa/25.0/org-20160418/org-irc hides /home/phillord/src/git/emacs-git/emacs-25/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/phillord/.emacs.d/elpa/25.0/org-20160418/ox-icalendar hides /home/phillord/src/git/emacs-git/emacs-25/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/phillord/.emacs.d/elpa/25.0/org-20160418/org-compat hides /home/phillord/src/git/emacs-git/emacs-25/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/phillord/.emacs.d/elpa/25.0/org-20160418/ob-matlab hides /home/phillord/src/git/emacs-git/emacs-25/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/phillord/.emacs.d/elpa/25.0/org-20160418/ob-ocaml hides /home/phillord/src/git/emacs-git/emacs-25/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/phillord/.emacs.d/elpa/25.0/org-20160418/org-element hides /home/phillord/src/git/emacs-git/emacs-25/lisp/org/org-element
/home/phillord/.emacs.d/elpa/25.0/org-20160418/ob-haskell hides /home/phillord/src/git/emacs-git/emacs-25/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/phillord/.emacs.d/elpa/25.0/soap-client-3.1.1/soap-client hides /home/phillord/src/git/emacs-git/emacs-25/lisp/net/soap-client
/home/phillord/.emacs.d/elpa/25.0/soap-client-3.1.1/soap-inspect hides /home/phillord/src/git/emacs-git/emacs-25/lisp/net/soap-inspect
/home/phillord/.emacs.d/elpa/25.0/seq-2.15/seq hides /home/phillord/src/git/emacs-git/emacs-25/lisp/emacs-lisp/seq
~/emacs/pulse hides /home/phillord/src/git/emacs-git/emacs-25/lisp/cedet/pulse
/home/phillord/.emacs.d/elpa/25.0/ox-reveal-20160224.1819/ox-reveal hides /home/phillord/emacs/packages/development/org-reveal/ox-reveal
/home/phillord/emacs/packages/jdee-2.4.0.1/lisp/jde-util hides /home/phillord/emacs/packages/development/jdee/lisp/jde-util
/home/phillord/emacs/packages/jdee-2.4.0.1/lisp/jde-custom hides /home/phillord/emacs/packages/development/jdee/lisp/jde-custom
/home/phillord/emacs/packages/jdee-2.4.0.1/lisp/jde-imenu hides /home/phillord/emacs/packages/development/jdee/lisp/jde-imenu
/home/phillord/emacs/packages/jdee-2.4.0.1/lisp/jde-parse hides /home/phillord/emacs/packages/development/jdee/lisp/jde-parse
/home/phillord/emacs/packages/jdee-2.4.0.1/lisp/jde-jdb hides /home/phillord/emacs/packages/development/jdee/lisp/jde-jdb
/home/phillord/emacs/packages/jdee-2.4.0.1/lisp/jde-parse-expr hides /home/phillord/emacs/packages/development/jdee/lisp/jde-parse-expr
/home/phillord/emacs/packages/jdee-2.4.0.1/lisp/jde-project-file hides /home/phillord/emacs/packages/development/jdee/lisp/jde-project-file
/home/phillord/emacs/packages/jdee-2.4.0.1/lisp/jde-checkstyle hides /home/phillord/emacs/packages/development/jdee/lisp/jde-checkstyle
/home/phillord/emacs/packages/jdee-2.4.0.1/lisp/jde-javadoc hides /home/phillord/emacs/packages/development/jdee/lisp/jde-javadoc
/home/phillord/emacs/packages/jdee-2.4.0.1/lisp/jde-java-grammar hides /home/phillord/emacs/packages/development/jdee/lisp/jde-java-grammar
/home/phillord/emacs/packages/jdee-2.4.0.1/lisp/jde-junit hides /home/phillord/emacs/packages/development/jdee/lisp/jde-junit
/home/phillord/emacs/packages/jdee-2.4.0.1/lisp/jde-refactor hides /home/phillord/emacs/packages/development/jdee/lisp/jde-refactor
/home/phillord/emacs/packages/jdee-2.4.0.1/lisp/jde-package hides /home/phillord/emacs/packages/development/jdee/lisp/jde-package
/home/phillord/emacs/packages/jdee-2.4.0.1/lisp/jde-java-properties hides /home/phillord/emacs/packages/development/jdee/lisp/jde-java-properties
/home/phillord/emacs/packages/jdee-2.4.0.1/lisp/jde-bookmark hides /home/phillord/emacs/packages/development/jdee/lisp/jde-bookmark
/home/phillord/emacs/packages/jdee-2.4.0.1/lisp/beanshell hides /home/phillord/emacs/packages/development/jdee/lisp/beanshell
/home/phillord/emacs/packages/jdee-2.4.0.1/lisp/jde-stat hides /home/phillord/emacs/packages/development/jdee/lisp/jde-stat
/home/phillord/emacs/packages/jdee-2.4.0.1/lisp/jde-plugins hides /home/phillord/emacs/packages/development/jdee/lisp/jde-plugins
/home/phillord/emacs/packages/jdee-2.4.0.1/lisp/jde-run hides /home/phillord/emacs/packages/development/jdee/lisp/jde-run
/home/phillord/emacs/packages/jdee-2.4.0.1/lisp/jde-juci hides /home/phillord/emacs/packages/development/jdee/lisp/jde-juci
/home/phillord/emacs/packages/jdee-2.4.0.1/lisp/jde-compat hides /home/phillord/emacs/packages/development/jdee/lisp/jde-compat
/home/phillord/emacs/packages/jdee-2.4.0.1/lisp/jde-widgets hides /home/phillord/emacs/packages/development/jdee/lisp/jde-widgets
/home/phillord/emacs/packages/jdee-2.4.0.1/lisp/jde-help hides /home/phillord/emacs/packages/development/jdee/lisp/jde-help
/home/phillord/emacs/packages/jdee-2.4.0.1/lisp/jde-make hides /home/phillord/emacs/packages/development/jdee/lisp/jde-make
/home/phillord/emacs/packages/jdee-2.4.0.1/lisp/jde-xref hides /home/phillord/emacs/packages/development/jdee/lisp/jde-xref
/home/phillord/emacs/packages/jdee-2.4.0.1/lisp/jde-open-source hides /home/phillord/emacs/packages/development/jdee/lisp/jde-open-source
/home/phillord/emacs/packages/jdee-2.4.0.1/lisp/jde-gen hides /home/phillord/emacs/packages/development/jdee/lisp/jde-gen
/home/phillord/emacs/packages/jdee-2.4.0.1/lisp/jde-complete hides /home/phillord/emacs/packages/development/jdee/lisp/jde-complete
/home/phillord/emacs/packages/jdee-2.4.0.1/lisp/jde-ejb hides /home/phillord/emacs/packages/development/jdee/lisp/jde-ejb
/home/phillord/emacs/packages/jdee-2.4.0.1/lisp/jde-annotations hides /home/phillord/emacs/packages/development/jdee/lisp/jde-annotations
/home/phillord/emacs/packages/jdee-2.4.0.1/lisp/jde-dbs hides /home/phillord/emacs/packages/development/jdee/lisp/jde-dbs
/home/phillord/emacs/packages/jdee-2.4.0.1/lisp/jde-java-font-lock hides /home/phillord/emacs/packages/development/jdee/lisp/jde-java-font-lock
/home/phillord/emacs/packages/jdee-2.4.0.1/lisp/which hides /home/phillord/emacs/packages/development/jdee/lisp/which
/home/phillord/emacs/packages/jdee-2.4.0.1/lisp/jde-parse-class hides /home/phillord/emacs/packages/development/jdee/lisp/jde-parse-class
/home/phillord/emacs/packages/jdee-2.4.0.1/lisp/jde-project hides /home/phillord/emacs/packages/development/jdee/lisp/jde-project
/home/phillord/emacs/packages/jdee-2.4.0.1/lisp/jcomplete hides /home/phillord/emacs/packages/development/jdee/lisp/jcomplete
/home/phillord/emacs/packages/jdee-2.4.0.1/lisp/jde-class hides /home/phillord/emacs/packages/development/jdee/lisp/jde-class
/home/phillord/emacs/packages/jdee-2.4.0.1/lisp/jde-wiz hides /home/phillord/emacs/packages/development/jdee/lisp/jde-wiz
/home/phillord/emacs/packages/jdee-2.4.0.1/lisp/jde-compile hides /home/phillord/emacs/packages/development/jdee/lisp/jde-compile
/home/phillord/emacs/packages/jdee-2.4.0.1/lisp/jde-db hides /home/phillord/emacs/packages/development/jdee/lisp/jde-db
/home/phillord/emacs/packages/jdee-2.4.0.1/lisp/jde-bug hides /home/phillord/emacs/packages/development/jdee/lisp/jde-bug
/home/phillord/emacs/packages/jdee-2.4.0.1/lisp/jde-ant hides /home/phillord/emacs/packages/development/jdee/lisp/jde-ant
/home/phillord/emacs/packages/jdee-2.4.0.1/lisp/efc hides /home/phillord/emacs/packages/development/jdee/lisp/efc
/home/phillord/emacs/packages/jdee-2.4.0.1/lisp/jde-bsh hides /home/phillord/emacs/packages/development/jdee/lisp/jde-bsh
/home/phillord/emacs/packages/jdee-2.4.0.1/lisp/jde hides /home/phillord/emacs/packages/development/jdee/lisp/jde
/home/phillord/emacs/packages/jdee-2.4.0.1/lisp/jde-dbo hides /home/phillord/emacs/packages/development/jdee/lisp/jde-dbo
/home/phillord/emacs/packages/jdee-2.4.0.1/lisp/jde-which-method hides /home/phillord/emacs/packages/development/jdee/lisp/jde-which-method
/home/phillord/emacs/packages/jdee-2.4.0.1/lisp/jde-import hides /home/phillord/emacs/packages/development/jdee/lisp/jde-import
/home/phillord/emacs/packages/jdee-2.4.0.1/lisp/jde-javadoc-gen hides /home/phillord/emacs/packages/development/jdee/lisp/jde-javadoc-gen
/home/phillord/src/git/emacs-git/emacs-25/lisp/progmodes/compile hides /home/phillord/emacs/packages/edb-1.31/examples/edbibtex/compile
/home/phillord/emacs/packages/jdee-2.4.0.1/lisp/jde-util hides /home/phillord/emacs/packages/development/jdee/build/lisp/jde-util
/home/phillord/emacs/packages/jdee-2.4.0.1/lisp/jde-custom hides /home/phillord/emacs/packages/development/jdee/build/lisp/jde-custom
/home/phillord/emacs/packages/jdee-2.4.0.1/lisp/jde-imenu hides /home/phillord/emacs/packages/development/jdee/build/lisp/jde-imenu
/home/phillord/emacs/packages/jdee-2.4.0.1/lisp/jde-parse hides /home/phillord/emacs/packages/development/jdee/build/lisp/jde-parse
/home/phillord/emacs/packages/jdee-2.4.0.1/lisp/jde-jdb hides /home/phillord/emacs/packages/development/jdee/build/lisp/jde-jdb
/home/phillord/emacs/packages/jdee-2.4.0.1/lisp/jde-parse-expr hides /home/phillord/emacs/packages/development/jdee/build/lisp/jde-parse-expr
/home/phillord/emacs/packages/jdee-2.4.0.1/lisp/jde-project-file hides /home/phillord/emacs/packages/development/jdee/build/lisp/jde-project-file
/home/phillord/emacs/packages/jdee-2.4.0.1/lisp/jde-checkstyle hides /home/phillord/emacs/packages/development/jdee/build/lisp/jde-checkstyle
/home/phillord/emacs/packages/jdee-2.4.0.1/lisp/jde-javadoc hides /home/phillord/emacs/packages/development/jdee/build/lisp/jde-javadoc
/home/phillord/emacs/packages/jdee-2.4.0.1/lisp/jde-java-grammar hides /home/phillord/emacs/packages/development/jdee/build/lisp/jde-java-grammar
/home/phillord/emacs/packages/jdee-2.4.0.1/lisp/jde-junit hides /home/phillord/emacs/packages/development/jdee/build/lisp/jde-junit
/home/phillord/emacs/packages/jdee-2.4.0.1/lisp/jde-refactor hides /home/phillord/emacs/packages/development/jdee/build/lisp/jde-refactor
/home/phillord/emacs/packages/jdee-2.4.0.1/lisp/jde-package hides /home/phillord/emacs/packages/development/jdee/build/lisp/jde-package
/home/phillord/emacs/packages/jdee-2.4.0.1/lisp/jde-java-properties hides /home/phillord/emacs/packages/development/jdee/build/lisp/jde-java-properties
/home/phillord/emacs/packages/jdee-2.4.0.1/lisp/jde-bookmark hides /home/phillord/emacs/packages/development/jdee/build/lisp/jde-bookmark
/home/phillord/emacs/packages/jdee-2.4.0.1/lisp/beanshell hides /home/phillord/emacs/packages/development/jdee/build/lisp/beanshell
/home/phillord/emacs/packages/jdee-2.4.0.1/lisp/jde-stat hides /home/phillord/emacs/packages/development/jdee/build/lisp/jde-stat
/home/phillord/emacs/packages/jdee-2.4.0.1/lisp/jde-plugins hides /home/phillord/emacs/packages/development/jdee/build/lisp/jde-plugins
/home/phillord/emacs/packages/jdee-2.4.0.1/lisp/jde-run hides /home/phillord/emacs/packages/development/jdee/build/lisp/jde-run
/home/phillord/emacs/packages/jdee-2.4.0.1/lisp/jde-juci hides /home/phillord/emacs/packages/development/jdee/build/lisp/jde-juci
/home/phillord/emacs/packages/jdee-2.4.0.1/lisp/jde-compat hides /home/phillord/emacs/packages/development/jdee/build/lisp/jde-compat
/home/phillord/emacs/packages/development/jdee/lisp/jde-ecj-flymake hides /home/phillord/emacs/packages/development/jdee/build/lisp/jde-ecj-flymake
/home/phillord/emacs/packages/jdee-2.4.0.1/lisp/jde-widgets hides /home/phillord/emacs/packages/development/jdee/build/lisp/jde-widgets
/home/phillord/emacs/packages/jdee-2.4.0.1/lisp/jde-help hides /home/phillord/emacs/packages/development/jdee/build/lisp/jde-help
/home/phillord/emacs/packages/jdee-2.4.0.1/lisp/jde-make hides /home/phillord/emacs/packages/development/jdee/build/lisp/jde-make
/home/phillord/emacs/packages/jdee-2.4.0.1/lisp/jde-xref hides /home/phillord/emacs/packages/development/jdee/build/lisp/jde-xref
/home/phillord/emacs/packages/jdee-2.4.0.1/lisp/jde-open-source hides /home/phillord/emacs/packages/development/jdee/build/lisp/jde-open-source
/home/phillord/emacs/packages/jdee-2.4.0.1/lisp/jde-gen hides /home/phillord/emacs/packages/development/jdee/build/lisp/jde-gen
/home/phillord/emacs/packages/jdee-2.4.0.1/lisp/jde-complete hides /home/phillord/emacs/packages/development/jdee/build/lisp/jde-complete
/home/phillord/emacs/packages/jdee-2.4.0.1/lisp/jde-ejb hides /home/phillord/emacs/packages/development/jdee/build/lisp/jde-ejb
/home/phillord/emacs/packages/jdee-2.4.0.1/lisp/jde-annotations hides /home/phillord/emacs/packages/development/jdee/build/lisp/jde-annotations
/home/phillord/emacs/packages/jdee-2.4.0.1/lisp/jde-dbs hides /home/phillord/emacs/packages/development/jdee/build/lisp/jde-dbs
/home/phillord/emacs/packages/jdee-2.4.0.1/lisp/jde-java-font-lock hides /home/phillord/emacs/packages/development/jdee/build/lisp/jde-java-font-lock
/home/phillord/emacs/packages/jdee-2.4.0.1/lisp/which hides /home/phillord/emacs/packages/development/jdee/build/lisp/which
/home/phillord/emacs/packages/jdee-2.4.0.1/lisp/jde-parse-class hides /home/phillord/emacs/packages/development/jdee/build/lisp/jde-parse-class
/home/phillord/emacs/packages/jdee-2.4.0.1/lisp/jde-project hides /home/phillord/emacs/packages/development/jdee/build/lisp/jde-project
/home/phillord/emacs/packages/jdee-2.4.0.1/lisp/jcomplete hides /home/phillord/emacs/packages/development/jdee/build/lisp/jcomplete
/home/phillord/emacs/packages/jdee-2.4.0.1/lisp/jde-class hides /home/phillord/emacs/packages/development/jdee/build/lisp/jde-class
/home/phillord/emacs/packages/jdee-2.4.0.1/lisp/jde-wiz hides /home/phillord/emacs/packages/development/jdee/build/lisp/jde-wiz
/home/phillord/emacs/packages/jdee-2.4.0.1/lisp/jde-compile hides /home/phillord/emacs/packages/development/jdee/build/lisp/jde-compile
/home/phillord/emacs/packages/jdee-2.4.0.1/lisp/jde-db hides /home/phillord/emacs/packages/development/jdee/build/lisp/jde-db
/home/phillord/emacs/packages/jdee-2.4.0.1/lisp/jde-bug hides /home/phillord/emacs/packages/development/jdee/build/lisp/jde-bug
/home/phillord/emacs/packages/jdee-2.4.0.1/lisp/jde-ant hides /home/phillord/emacs/packages/development/jdee/build/lisp/jde-ant
/home/phillord/emacs/packages/jdee-2.4.0.1/lisp/efc hides /home/phillord/emacs/packages/development/jdee/build/lisp/efc
/home/phillord/emacs/packages/jdee-2.4.0.1/lisp/jde-bsh hides /home/phillord/emacs/packages/development/jdee/build/lisp/jde-bsh
/home/phillord/emacs/packages/jdee-2.4.0.1/lisp/jde hides /home/phillord/emacs/packages/development/jdee/build/lisp/jde
/home/phillord/emacs/packages/jdee-2.4.0.1/lisp/jde-dbo hides /home/phillord/emacs/packages/development/jdee/build/lisp/jde-dbo
/home/phillord/emacs/packages/jdee-2.4.0.1/lisp/jde-which-method hides /home/phillord/emacs/packages/development/jdee/build/lisp/jde-which-method
/home/phillord/emacs/packages/jdee-2.4.0.1/lisp/jde-import hides /home/phillord/emacs/packages/development/jdee/build/lisp/jde-import
/home/phillord/emacs/packages/jdee-2.4.0.1/lisp/jde-javadoc-gen hides /home/phillord/emacs/packages/development/jdee/build/lisp/jde-javadoc-gen

Features:
(shadow sort bbdb-message vc-dispatcher vc-svn mailalias mail-extr
warnings printing ps-print ps-def lpr emacsbug helm-command helm-elisp
helm-eval edebug pabbrev tmmofl-x tmmofl which-key gnus-ml disp-table
gnus-demon nnmairix nndraft nnmh nnfolder nnml bbdb-gnus bbdb-mua
bbdb-com crm nnnil gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual
gnus-msg gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime dig nntp
gnus-cache gnus-sum gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-cloud nnimap
nnmail mail-source tls gnutls utf7 netrc nnoo parse-time gnus-spec
gnus-int gnus-range gnus-win gnus gnus-ems nnheader wid-edit secret
epa-file epa mail-split bbdb derived bbdb-site timezone bbdb-loaddefs
message rfc822 mml mml-sec epg mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse
rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045
ietf-drums mail-utils shared yasnippet ido helm-mode helm-files rx
image-dired tramp tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs trampver ucs-normalize
shell dired-x dired-aux ffap thingatpt helm-buffers helm-elscreen
helm-tags helm-bookmark helm-adaptive helm-info bookmark pp helm-locate
helm-grep helm-regexp helm-plugin helm-external helm-net browse-url xml
url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie
url-domsuf url-util url-parse auth-source gnus-util mm-util help-fns
mail-prsvr password-cache url-vars mailcap helm-utils compile helm-help
helm-types helm helm-source cl-seq eieio-compat eieio eieio-core
helm-multi-match helm-lib dired helm-config helm-easymenu async-bytecomp
async edmacro kmacro ob-R org advice org-macro org-footnote
org-pcomplete pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities noutline outline
org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp
org-src ob-keys ob-comint comint ansi-color ob-core ob-eval org-compat
org-macs org-loaddefs format-spec find-func cal-menu calendar
cal-loaddefs image-file package-autoload winner use-package cl-macs cl
diminish bind-key easy-mmode finder-inf tex-site info package epg-config
seq byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile cl-extra help-mode easymenu cconv
cl-loaddefs pcase cl-lib git-update ring server time-date mule-util
tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type
mwheel x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt
fringe tabulated-list newcomment elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register
page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock
font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cl-generic cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european
ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese charscript case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice
loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay
sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote dbusbind inotify dynamic-setting
system-font-setting font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x
multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 745842 67118)
 (symbols 48 92580 36)
 (miscs 40 16628 213)
 (strings 32 289629 42815)
 (string-bytes 1 6721895)
 (vectors 16 99753)
 (vector-slots 8 1382503 13733)
 (floats 8 883 318)
 (intervals 56 1079 0)
 (buffers 976 29)
 (heap 1024 69840 4817))