Subject: Re: bug#23446: 25.0.93; cursor-sensor-inhibit

From: [email-masked] (Phillip Lord)
Date: Wed, 04 May 2016 17:37:12 +0100

Ken Brown <[email-masked]> writes:

> On 5/4/2016 8:58 AM, Phillip Lord wrote:
>> I am getting the following error from a freshly bootstrapped emacs
>> launching with emacs -q
>>
>> Debugger entered--Lisp error: (void-variable cursor-sensor-inhibit)
>
>> I *think* it may be something amiss with loaddefs
>
> Try 'make -C lisp autoloads'.

I think you are on the right track.

I often build out-of-source, where you can clean by just deleting
everything. But, this does not clean either loaddefs.el or the elc
files. And, I notice, that cursor-sensor-inhibit has had an autoload
cookie added recently. So, it maybe that my build was somewhat
inconsistent.

I'll leave this bug report open for a couple of days in case anyone else
finds the problem. If not, I'll close.

Phil