Subject: bug#23398: 11.88;

From: Riccardo Tedeschi <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2016 10:22:53 +0200

Remember to cover the basics. Including a minimal LaTeX example
file exhibiting the problem might help.

Emacs : Aquamacs 3.2 GNU Emacs 24.4.51.2
(x86_64-apple-darwin14.0.0, NS apple-appkit-1343.14)
of 2014-11-07 (Aquamacs-3.2) on watson.local
Package: 11.88

Run buffer contents:

Running `LaTeX' on `Sandra01' with ``pdflatex --synctex=1 
-interaction=nonstopmode "\input" Sandra01.tex''
/bin/sh: pdflatex: command not found

TeX Output exited abnormally with code 127 at Fri Apr 29 10:14:26

current state:
==============
(setq
AUCTeX-version "11.88"
LaTeX-command-style '(("" "%(PDF)%(latex) %(extraopts) %S%(PDFout)"))
image-types '(png gif tiff jpeg xpm xbm pbm)
preview-image-type 'png
preview-image-creators '((dvipng (open preview-gs-open 
preview-dvipng-process-setup)
(place preview-gs-place) (close preview-dvipng-close))
(png (open preview-gs-open) (place preview-gs-place)
(close preview-gs-close))
(jpeg (open preview-gs-open) (place preview-gs-place)
(close preview-gs-close))
(pnm (open preview-gs-open) (place preview-gs-place)
(close preview-gs-close))
(tiff (open preview-gs-open) (place preview-gs-place)
(close preview-gs-close))
)
preview-dvipng-image-type 'png
preview-dvipng-command "dvipng -picky -noghostscript %d -o 
\"%m/prev%%03d.png\""
preview-pdf2dsc-command "pdf2dsc %s.pdf %m/preview.dsc"
preview-gs-command "/usr/local/bin/gs"
preview-gs-options '("-q" "-dDELAYSAFER" "-dNOPAUSE" "-DNOPLATFONTS" 
"-dPrinted"
"-dTextAlphaBits=4" "-dGraphicsAlphaBits=4")
preview-gs-image-type-alist '((png png "-sDEVICE=png16m") (dvipng png 
"-sDEVICE=png16m")
(jpeg jpeg "-sDEVICE=jpeg") (pnm pbm "-sDEVICE=pnmraw")
(tiff tiff "-sDEVICE=tiff12nc"))
preview-fast-conversion t
preview-prefer-TeX-bb nil
preview-dvips-command "dvips -Pwww -i -E %d -o %m/preview.000"
preview-fast-dvips-command "dvips -Pwww %d -o %m/preview.ps"
preview-scale-function 'preview-scale-from-face
preview-LaTeX-command '("%`%l 
\"\\nonstopmode\\nofiles\\PassOptionsToPackage{"
("," . preview-required-option-list)
"}{preview}\\AtBeginDocument{\\ifx\\ifPreview\\undefined"
preview-default-preamble "\\fi}\"%' %t")
preview-required-option-list '("active" "tightpage" "auctex"
(preview-preserve-counters "counters"))
preview-preserve-counters nil
preview-default-option-list '("displaymath" "floats" "graphics" 
"textmath" "sections" "footnotes")
preview-default-preamble '("\\RequirePackage[" ("," . 
preview-default-option-list)
"]{preview}[2004/11/05]")
preview-LaTeX-command-replacements nil
preview-dump-replacements '(preview-LaTeX-command-replacements
("\\`\\([^ ]+\\)\\(\\( +-\\([^ 
\\\\\"]\\|\\\\\\.\\|\"[^\"]*\"\\)*\\)*\\)\\(.*\\)\\'" "\\1 -ini 
-interaction=nonstopmode \"&\\1\" " preview-format-name ".ini \\5")
)
preview-undump-replacements '(("\\`\\([^ ]+\\) .*? \"\\\\input\" 
\\(.*\\)\\'"
"\\1 -interaction=nonstopmode \"&" preview-format-name "\" \\2")
)
preview-auto-cache-preamble t
preview-TeX-style-dir 
"/Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/aquamacs/edit-modes/auctex/latex"
)

Output from running `/usr/local/bin/gs -h':
2016-04-29 10:16:16.568 X11[893:69936] Failed to connect 
(primary_text_field_cell) outlet from (AppDelegate) to 
(NSTextFieldCell): missing setter or instance variable