Subject: 24.5; Segmentation fault on delete-frame (OSX)

From: [email-masked] (Przemysław Kamiński)
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2016 14:53:49 +0200

When one frame is in fullscreen mode, killing it will result with segmentation fault and full exit.
Verified that problems exists with `emacs --no-init` as well.

How to reproduce:

1. Start Emacs.
2. Create new frame with make-frame-command (C-x 5 2)
3. Make one frame full screen using OSX window manager
4. Close full-screen with delete-frame (C-x 5 0)

In GNU Emacs 24.5.1 (x86_64-apple-darwin14.3.0, NS apple-appkit-1347.57)
 of 2015-04-24 on QWERTY.local
Windowing system distributor `Apple', version 10.3.1404
Configured using:
 `configure --prefix=/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5 --enable-locallisppath=/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --infodir=/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/info/emacs --without-dbus --without-gnutls --with-imagemagick --with-ns --disable-ns-self-contained'

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LC_CTYPE: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Lisp Interaction

Minor modes in effect:
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  global-linum-mode: t
  linum-mode: t
  XLII-minor-mode: t
  helm-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  ido-everywhere: t
  global-visible-mark-mode: t
  visible-mark-mode: t
  global-company-mode: t
  company-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t

Recent messages:
Loading delsel...done
Loading company...done
Loading visible-mark...done
Failed to enable theme: sanityinc-solarized-dark
Loading /Users/xlii/.emacs.d/custom-functions.el (source)...done
Loading /Users/xlii/.emacs.d/format-handling.el (source)...done
ad-handle-definition: `tramp-read-passwd' got redefined
Loading /Users/xlii/.emacs.d/xlii.el (source)...done
Ruby: ruby-2.3.0 Gemset: global
For information about GNU Emacs and the GNU system, type C-h C-a.

Load-path shadows:
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20160427.901/helm-multi-match hides /Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-core-20160427.2136/helm-multi-match
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/org-mac-link hides /Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mac-link-20160109.1443/org-mac-link
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/ox hides /Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160425/ox
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/ox-texinfo hides /Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160425/ox-texinfo
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/ox-publish hides /Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160425/ox-publish
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/ox-org hides /Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160425/ox-org
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/ox-odt hides /Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160425/ox-odt
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/ox-md hides /Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160425/ox-md
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/ox-man hides /Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160425/ox-man
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/ox-latex hides /Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160425/ox-latex
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/ox-icalendar hides /Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160425/ox-icalendar
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/ox-html hides /Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160425/ox-html
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/ox-beamer hides /Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160425/ox-beamer
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/ox-ascii hides /Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160425/ox-ascii
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/org hides /Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160425/org
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/org-w3m hides /Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160425/org-w3m
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/org-version hides /Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160425/org-version
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/org-timer hides /Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160425/org-timer
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/org-table hides /Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160425/org-table
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/org-src hides /Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160425/org-src
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/org-rmail hides /Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160425/org-rmail
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/org-protocol hides /Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160425/org-protocol
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/org-plot hides /Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160425/org-plot
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/org-pcomplete hides /Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160425/org-pcomplete
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/org-mouse hides /Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160425/org-mouse
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/org-mobile hides /Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160425/org-mobile
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/org-mhe hides /Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160425/org-mhe
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/org-macs hides /Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160425/org-macs
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/org-macro hides /Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160425/org-macro
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/org-loaddefs hides /Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160425/org-loaddefs
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/org-list hides /Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160425/org-list
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/org-lint hides /Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160425/org-lint
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/org-irc hides /Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160425/org-irc
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/org-install hides /Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160425/org-install
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/org-inlinetask hides /Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160425/org-inlinetask
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/org-info hides /Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160425/org-info
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/org-indent hides /Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160425/org-indent
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/org-id hides /Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160425/org-id
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/org-habit hides /Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160425/org-habit
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/org-gnus hides /Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160425/org-gnus
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/org-footnote hides /Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160425/org-footnote
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/org-feed hides /Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160425/org-feed
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/org-faces hides /Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160425/org-faces
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/org-eshell hides /Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160425/org-eshell
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/org-entities hides /Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160425/org-entities
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/org-element hides /Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160425/org-element
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/org-docview hides /Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160425/org-docview
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/org-datetree hides /Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160425/org-datetree
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/org-ctags hides /Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160425/org-ctags
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/org-crypt hides /Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160425/org-crypt
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/org-compat hides /Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160425/org-compat
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/org-colview hides /Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160425/org-colview
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/org-clock hides /Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160425/org-clock
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/org-capture hides /Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160425/org-capture
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/org-bibtex hides /Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160425/org-bibtex
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/org-bbdb hides /Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160425/org-bbdb
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/org-attach hides /Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160425/org-attach
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/org-archive hides /Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160425/org-archive
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/org-agenda hides /Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160425/org-agenda
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/ob hides /Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160425/ob
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/ob-tangle hides /Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160425/ob-tangle
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/ob-table hides /Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160425/ob-table
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/ob-stan hides /Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160425/ob-stan
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/ob-sqlite hides /Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160425/ob-sqlite
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/ob-sql hides /Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160425/ob-sql
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/ob-shen hides /Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160425/ob-shen
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/ob-shell hides /Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160425/ob-shell
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/ob-sed hides /Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160425/ob-sed
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/ob-screen hides /Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160425/ob-screen
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/ob-scheme hides /Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160425/ob-scheme
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/ob-scala hides /Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160425/ob-scala
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/ob-sass hides /Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160425/ob-sass
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/ob-ruby hides /Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160425/ob-ruby
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/ob-ref hides /Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160425/ob-ref
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/ob-R hides /Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160425/ob-R
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/ob-python hides /Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160425/ob-python
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/ob-processing hides /Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160425/ob-processing
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/ob-plantuml hides /Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160425/ob-plantuml
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/ob-picolisp hides /Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160425/ob-picolisp
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/ob-perl hides /Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160425/ob-perl
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/ob-org hides /Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160425/ob-org
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/ob-octave hides /Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160425/ob-octave
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/ob-ocaml hides /Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160425/ob-ocaml
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/ob-mscgen hides /Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160425/ob-mscgen
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/ob-maxima hides /Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160425/ob-maxima
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/ob-matlab hides /Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160425/ob-matlab
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/ob-makefile hides /Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160425/ob-makefile
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/ob-lob hides /Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160425/ob-lob
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/ob-lisp hides /Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160425/ob-lisp
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/ob-lilypond hides /Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160425/ob-lilypond
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/ob-ledger hides /Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160425/ob-ledger
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/ob-latex hides /Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160425/ob-latex
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/ob-keys hides /Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160425/ob-keys
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/ob-js hides /Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160425/ob-js
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/ob-java hides /Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160425/ob-java
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/ob-J hides /Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160425/ob-J
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/ob-io hides /Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160425/ob-io
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/ob-haskell hides /Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160425/ob-haskell
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/ob-groovy hides /Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160425/ob-groovy
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/ob-gnuplot hides /Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160425/ob-gnuplot
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/ob-fortran hides /Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160425/ob-fortran
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/ob-forth hides /Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160425/ob-forth
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/ob-exp hides /Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160425/ob-exp
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/ob-eval hides /Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160425/ob-eval
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/ob-emacs-lisp hides /Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160425/ob-emacs-lisp
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/ob-ebnf hides /Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160425/ob-ebnf
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/ob-dot hides /Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160425/ob-dot
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/ob-ditaa hides /Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160425/ob-ditaa
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/ob-css hides /Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160425/ob-css
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/ob-core hides /Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160425/ob-core
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/ob-coq hides /Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160425/ob-coq
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/ob-comint hides /Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160425/ob-comint
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/ob-clojure hides /Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160425/ob-clojure
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/ob-calc hides /Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160425/ob-calc
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/ob-C hides /Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160425/ob-C
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/ob-awk hides /Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160425/ob-awk
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/ob-asymptote hides /Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160425/ob-asymptote
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/ob-abc hides /Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160425/ob-abc
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20160311.1537/md4 hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/md4
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20160311.1537/hex-util hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/hex-util
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/ox hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/ox-texinfo hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/ox-publish hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-publish
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/ox-org hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-org
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/ox-odt hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-odt
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/ox-md hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-md
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/ox-man hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-man
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/ox-latex hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-latex
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/ox-icalendar hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/ox-html hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-html
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/ox-beamer hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/ox-ascii hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/org hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/org-w3m hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-w3m
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/org-version hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-version
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/org-timer hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-timer
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/org-table hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-table
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/org-src hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-src
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/org-rmail hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-rmail
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/org-protocol hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-protocol
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/org-plot hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-plot
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/org-pcomplete hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/org-mouse hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-mouse
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/org-mobile hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-mobile
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/org-mhe hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-mhe
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/org-macs hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-macs
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/org-macro hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-macro
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/org-loaddefs hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/org-list hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-list
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/org-irc hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-irc
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/org-install hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-install
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/org-inlinetask hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/org-info hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-info
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/org-indent hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-indent
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/org-id hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-id
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/org-habit hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-habit
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/org-gnus hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-gnus
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/org-footnote hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-footnote
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/org-feed hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-feed
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/org-faces hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-faces
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/org-eshell hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-eshell
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/org-entities hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-entities
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/org-element hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-element
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/org-docview hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-docview
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/org-datetree hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-datetree
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/org-ctags hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-ctags
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/org-crypt hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-crypt
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/org-compat hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-compat
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/org-colview hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-colview
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/org-clock hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-clock
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/org-capture hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-capture
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/org-bibtex hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/org-bbdb hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/org-attach hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-attach
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/org-archive hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-archive
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/org-agenda hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-agenda
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/ob hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/ob-tangle hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/ob-table hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-table
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/ob-sqlite hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/ob-sql hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-sql
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/ob-shen hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-shen
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/ob-screen hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-screen
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/ob-scheme hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/ob-scala hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-scala
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/ob-sass hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-sass
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/ob-ruby hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/ob-ref hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-ref
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/ob-R hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-R
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/ob-python hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-python
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/ob-plantuml hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/ob-picolisp hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/ob-perl hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-perl
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/ob-org hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-org
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/ob-octave hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-octave
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/ob-ocaml hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/ob-mscgen hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/ob-maxima hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/ob-matlab hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/ob-makefile hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/ob-lob hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-lob
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/ob-lisp hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/ob-lilypond hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/ob-ledger hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/ob-latex hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-latex
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/ob-keys hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-keys
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/ob-js hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-js
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/ob-java hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-java
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/ob-io hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-io
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/ob-haskell hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/ob-fortran hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/ob-exp hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-exp
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/ob-eval hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-eval
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/ob-dot hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-dot
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/ob-ditaa hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/ob-css hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-css
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/ob-core hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-core
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/ob-comint hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-comint
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/ob-clojure hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/ob-calc hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-calc
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/ob-C hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-C
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/ob-awk hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-awk
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160425/ob-asymptote hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20160311.1537/sasl hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/net/sasl
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20160311.1537/sasl-ntlm hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/net/sasl-ntlm
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20160311.1537/sasl-digest hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/net/sasl-digest
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20160311.1537/sasl-cram hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/net/sasl-cram
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20160311.1537/ntlm hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/net/ntlm
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20160311.1537/hmac-md5 hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/net/hmac-md5
/Users/xlii/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20160311.1537/hmac-def hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/net/hmac-def

Features:
(shadow sort flyspell ispell mail-extr emacsbug sendmail winner helm-command helm-elisp helm-eval edebug alchemist alchemist-macroexpand
alchemist-company alchemist-help alchemist-complete alchemist-refcard alchemist-phoenix alchemist-compile alchemist-iex alchemist-message
alchemist-hooks alchemist-hex alchemist-mix alchemist-info alchemist-goto alchemist-scope alchemist-eval alchemist-interact alchemist-server
alchemist-execute alchemist-report alchemist-test-mode alchemist-project alchemist-file alchemist-key alchemist-utils elixir-mode pkg-info url-http
tls url-auth url-gw json lisp-mnt epl elixir-smie smie notmuch hl-line notmuch-message notmuch-maildir-fcc notmuch-hello wid-edit notmuch-tree
notmuch-show notmuch-print notmuch-crypto notmuch-mua notmuch-address notmuch-company notmuch-parser notmuch-wash diff-mode coolj notmuch-query
goto-addr icalendar diary-lib diary-loaddefs notmuch-tag crm notmuch-lib cl message rfc822 mml mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader mm-view
mml-smime mml-sec smime dig mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums with-editor tramp-sh rvm smartparens-config
smartparens-html smartparens dash org-protocol linum gruvbox-dark-theme derived helm-mode helm-files rx image-dired tramp tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs
trampver shell dired-x dired-aux ffap helm-buffers helm-elscreen helm-tags helm-bookmark helm-adaptive helm-info bookmark pp helm-locate helm-grep
helm-regexp helm-plugin helm-external helm-net browse-url xml url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf
url-util url-parse auth-source gnus-util mm-util mail-prsvr password-cache url-vars mailcap helm-utils compile helm-help helm-types helm cl-macs gv
helm-source eieio byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cl-extra cconv eieio-core helm-multi-match helm-lib dired helm-config helm-easymenu async-bytecomp
async expand-region text-mode-expansions the-org-mode-expansions html-mode-expansions er-basic-expansions thingatpt expand-region-core
expand-region-custom quickrun em-banner esh-var esh-io esh-cmd esh-opt esh-ext esh-proc esh-arg eldoc esh-groups eshell esh-module esh-mode esh-util
ox-md ox-latex ox-icalendar ox-html ox-ascii ox-publish ox org-element avl-tree org advice help-fns org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete pcomplete
org-list org-faces org-entities noutline outline org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-src ob-keys ob-comint comint
ansi-color ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs format-spec find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs handlebars-sgml-mode sgml-mode server
ido company-oddmuse company-keywords company-etags etags ring company-gtags company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev company-files company-capf
company-cmake company-xcode company-clang company-semantic company-eclim company-template company-css company-nxml company-bbdb visible-mark
easy-mmode company edmacro kmacro pcase cl-loaddefs cl-lib delsel cus-start cus-load exec-path-from-shell ace-jump-mode-autoloads ctable-autoloads
goto-chg-autoloads inkpot-theme-autoloads findr-autoloads monochrome-theme-autoloads htmlize-autoloads inflections-autoloads
twilight-bright-theme-autoloads info easymenu package epg-config time-date tooltip electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel ns-win
tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar
mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese
hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer nadvice
loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process cocoa ns multi-tty emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 366939 14190)
 (symbols 48 48241 0)
 (miscs 40 189 334)
 (strings 32 114081 12833)
 (string-bytes 1 3386041)
 (vectors 16 39674)
 (vector-slots 8 702673 10295)
 (floats 8 202 175)
 (intervals 56 352 0)
 (buffers 960 13))