Subject: [PATCH] Support completion of color functions in CSS mode

From: "Etienne Prud'homme" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2016 18:46:18 -0400

The attached patch adds completion for CSS color functions such as
`rgb()'. Values were taken from the “CSS Color Module Level 4”. It can
be found at: https://drafts.csswg.org/css-color/#color-type

As a sidenote, how should we handle functions? Since they use
parentheses, the point is going to be outside of parentheses.

Eg.
rgba()*
      ^(point)

Also, should we include the parameters number?
>From 52cc18080206fcd0d154a6c75c458a39bdcdfcbc Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
From: =?UTF-8?q?Etienne=20Prud=E2=80=99homme?= <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2016 18:44:08 -0400
Subject: [PATCH] Add completion of color functions in CSS mode

* lisp/textmodes/css-mode.el (css-value-class-alist): Add CSS color
  functions as candidates for color values.
---
 lisp/textmodes/css-mode.el | 3 ++-
 1 file changed, 2 insertions(+), 1 deletion(-)

diff --git a/lisp/textmodes/css-mode.el b/lisp/textmodes/css-mode.el
index e30fb3e..78d4736 100644
--- a/lisp/textmodes/css-mode.el
+++ b/lisp/textmodes/css-mode.el
@@ -463,7 +463,8 @@ further value candidates, since that list would be infinite.")
     (color
      "aqua" "black" "blue" "fuchsia" "gray" "green" "lime" "maroon"
      "navy" "olive" "orange" "purple" "red" "silver" "teal" "white"
-     "yellow" "transparent")
+     "yellow" "transparent" color-functions)
+    (color-functions "color-mod()" "device-cmyk()" "gray()" "hsl()" "hsla()" "hwb()" "rgb()" "rgba()")
     (common-lig-values "common-ligatures" "no-common-ligatures")
     (contextual-alt-values "contextual" "no-contextual")
     (counter "counter()" "counters()")
-- 
2.8.1