Subject: bug#23384: closed (Re: bug#23383: [PATCH] Support completion of color functions in CSS mode)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Sun, 22 May 2016 11:04:02 +0000

Your bug report

#23383: [PATCH] Support completion of color functions in CSS mode

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
23383: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=23383
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#23383: [PATCH] Support completion of color functions in CSS mode
From: Simen Heggestøyl <[email-masked]>
To: Etienne Prud'homme <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 22 May 2016 13:03:26 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

On Sun, May 22, 2016 at 12:43 AM, Etienne Prud'homme 
<[email-masked]> wrote:
> Oops! I've attached the new patch now.

Thanks, looks good. Installed in master.

-- Simen

Subject: [PATCH] Support completion of color functions in CSS mode
From: "Etienne Prud'homme" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2016 18:46:18 -0400
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

The attached patch adds completion for CSS color functions such as
`rgb()'. Values were taken from the “CSS Color Module Level 4”. It can
be found at: https://drafts.csswg.org/css-color/#color-type

As a sidenote, how should we handle functions? Since they use
parentheses, the point is going to be outside of parentheses.

Eg.
rgba()*
      ^(point)

Also, should we include the parameters number?
>From 52cc18080206fcd0d154a6c75c458a39bdcdfcbc Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
From: =?UTF-8?q?Etienne=20Prud=E2=80=99homme?= <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2016 18:44:08 -0400
Subject: [PATCH] Add completion of color functions in CSS mode

* lisp/textmodes/css-mode.el (css-value-class-alist): Add CSS color
  functions as candidates for color values.
---
 lisp/textmodes/css-mode.el | 3 ++-
 1 file changed, 2 insertions(+), 1 deletion(-)

diff --git a/lisp/textmodes/css-mode.el b/lisp/textmodes/css-mode.el
index e30fb3e..78d4736 100644
--- a/lisp/textmodes/css-mode.el
+++ b/lisp/textmodes/css-mode.el
@@ -463,7 +463,8 @@ further value candidates, since that list would be infinite.")
     (color
      "aqua" "black" "blue" "fuchsia" "gray" "green" "lime" "maroon"
      "navy" "olive" "orange" "purple" "red" "silver" "teal" "white"
-     "yellow" "transparent")
+     "yellow" "transparent" color-functions)
+    (color-functions "color-mod()" "device-cmyk()" "gray()" "hsl()" "hsla()" "hwb()" "rgb()" "rgba()")
     (common-lig-values "common-ligatures" "no-common-ligatures")
     (contextual-alt-values "contextual" "no-contextual")
     (counter "counter()" "counters()")
-- 
2.8.1