Subject: bug#23350: 25.0.93; Docstring of bookmark-save-flag wrongly says that bookmark-default-file defaults do ~/.emacs.bmk

From: Jorge Peixoto de Morais Neto <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2016 17:42:36 -0300

bookmark-default-file is defined in bookmark.el as follows:
    (defcustom bookmark-default-file
      (if bookmark-file
          ;; In case user set `bookmark-file' in her .emacs:
          bookmark-file
        (locate-user-emacs-file "bookmarks" ".emacs.bmk"))
      "File in which to save bookmarks by default."
      :type 'file
      :group 'bookmark)

Therefore, ".emacs.bmk" is not the default.  Because of the semantics of
locate-user-emacs-file, the default is equivalent to
(concat user-emacs-directory "bookmarks")

In GNU Emacs 25.0.93.1 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.18.9)
 of 2016-04-22 built on jorge-HP-G42
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11803000
System Description:	Ubuntu 16.04 LTS

Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/usr/local/emacs/ --with-modules'

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND GPM DBUS GCONF GSETTINGS
NOTIFY ACL LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11 MODULES

Important settings:
  value of $LC_MONETARY: en_DK.UTF-8
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: en_DK.UTF-8
  value of $LC_TIME: en_DK.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Fundamental

Minor modes in effect:
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent messages:
For information about GNU Emacs and the GNU system, type C-h C-a.
Type C-x 1 to delete the help window, C-M-v to scroll help.

Load-path shadows:
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160418/ob-fortran hides
/usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160418/org-mhe hides
/usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160418/org-docview hides
/usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160418/org-eshell hides
/usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160418/ob-tangle hides
/usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160418/org-plot hides
/usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160418/ob-calc hides
/usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160418/org-crypt hides
/usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160418/ob-js hides
/usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160418/org-irc hides
/usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160418/ox-publish hides
/usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160418/ob-latex hides
/usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160418/ob-scala hides
/usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/ob-scala
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160418/ox-icalendar hides
/usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160418/ob-gnuplot hides
/usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160418/ox-beamer hides
/usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160418/ox hides
/usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/ox
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160418/ob-C hides
/usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160418/org-bibtex hides
/usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160418/org-entities hides
/usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160418/ob-core hides
/usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160418/org-colview hides
/usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160418/org hides
/usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/org
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160418/ob-ocaml hides
/usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160418/org-id hides
/usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/org-id
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160418/org-install hides
/usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/org-install
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160418/org-loaddefs hides
/usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160418/org-pcomplete hides
/usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160418/ox-odt hides
/usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160418/ob-sass hides
/usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160418/ox-org hides
/usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160418/ob-table hides
/usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160418/ob-eval hides
/usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160418/org-compat hides
/usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160418/ob-octave hides
/usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160418/ox-ascii hides
/usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160418/ob-org hides
/usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160418/ob-ledger hides
/usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160418/org-capture hides
/usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160418/ob-io hides
/usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160418/ob-R hides
/usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160418/ox-texinfo hides
/usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160418/org-gnus hides
/usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160418/ob-emacs-lisp hides
/usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160418/ob-sql hides
/usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160418/org-bbdb hides
/usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160418/ob-exp hides
/usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160418/ob-clojure hides
/usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160418/ob-plantuml hides
/usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160418/org-table hides
/usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/org-table
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160418/ox-man hides
/usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160418/org-feed hides
/usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160418/ob-awk hides
/usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160418/ob-keys hides
/usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160418/ob-ruby hides
/usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160418/org-info hides
/usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/org-info
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160418/ob-dot hides
/usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160418/ob-ditaa hides
/usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160418/ob-ref hides
/usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160418/org-habit hides
/usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160418/ob-maxima hides
/usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160418/org-inlinetask hides
/usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160418/org-macs hides
/usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160418/org-timer hides
/usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160418/org-clock hides
/usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160418/ox-md hides
/usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160418/ob-lisp hides
/usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160418/ob-lob hides
/usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160418/ob hides
/usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/ob
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160418/ox-html hides
/usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160418/org-rmail hides
/usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160418/ob-sqlite hides
/usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160418/org-archive hides
/usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160418/org-agenda hides
/usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160418/org-version hides
/usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/org-version
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160418/ob-css hides
/usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160418/ob-screen hides
/usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160418/org-footnote hides
/usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160418/org-faces hides
/usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160418/ob-asymptote hides
/usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160418/ob-python hides
/usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160418/ob-scheme hides
/usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160418/ob-comint hides
/usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160418/org-ctags hides
/usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160418/ob-makefile hides
/usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160418/org-list hides
/usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/org-list
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160418/ob-java hides
/usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160418/org-src hides
/usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/org-src
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160418/org-w3m hides
/usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160418/org-indent hides
/usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160418/ob-mscgen hides
/usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160418/org-element hides
/usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/org-element
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160418/ob-picolisp hides
/usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160418/org-attach hides
/usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160418/ob-haskell hides
/usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160418/org-macro hides
/usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160418/ox-latex hides
/usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160418/ob-shen hides
/usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160418/org-mobile hides
/usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160418/ob-perl hides
/usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160418/org-mouse hides
/usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160418/ob-matlab hides
/usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160418/org-datetree hides
/usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160418/org-protocol hides
/usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160418/ob-lilypond hides
/usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/25.0.93/lisp/org/ob-lilypond

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr misearch multi-isearch emacsbug message dired
format-spec rfc822 mml mml-sec password-cache epg gnus-util mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader
sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util mail-prsvr mail-utils
thingatpt help-fns bookmark pp finder-inf info package epg-config seq
byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile cl-extra help-mode easymenu cconv
cl-loaddefs pcase cl-lib time-date mule-util tooltip eldoc electric
uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win
term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list newcomment elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page
menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock
syntax facemenu font-core frame cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms
cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese charscript case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help
simple abbrev minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces
cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format
env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote
dbusbind inotify dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting
move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 112578 10145)
 (symbols 48 22309 0)
 (miscs 40 493 208)
 (strings 32 23233 5318)
 (string-bytes 1 762822)
 (vectors 16 15381)
 (vector-slots 8 475269 3316)
 (floats 8 202 131)
 (intervals 56 322 15)
 (buffers 976 15)
 (heap 1024 43386 1607))

-- 
- I am Brazilian.  I hope my English is correct and I welcome corrections.
- Please adopt free formats like PDF, ODF, LaTeX, Vorbis, Opus, WebM and 7z.
- Free software for Android: https://f-droid.org/