Subject: Re: 25.1.50; eww: Symbol’s value as variable is void: url-http-response-status

From: Michael Heerdegen <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2016 20:11:58 +0200

Tao Fang <[email-masked]> writes:

> Can you help to apply the patch and test on that in your environment?
>
> And I'm not sure about this, because only using https proxy will enter
> this function(if I do it right?), I still need to find out about it.

You made me distrustful.  I have rebuilt master (without your patch) and
with the gnutls dev lib deinstalled (to get to the original environment
where I had discovered the problem) - and the problem is gone.  The
function you changed in your patch is not called at all.

Dunno what is different from some days ago.  Either there is a
difference with that url, or the daily upgrades of my Debian testing are
related (For what it's worth, for two days or so Emacs was building with
Lucid instead of Gtk, now, it builds with Gtk again.  I didn't specify
any configure options.  So a relation to my OS seems not preempted to
me.)

Hmm.  Anything more I can do?

Michael.