Subject: bug#23280: 25.0.92; eval: Attempt to set a constant symbol: nil

From: Manuel Uberti - Boccaperta <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2016 10:58:45 +0200

Hi,

the first time I issue `sql-connect` and pick one of my previously saved
connections, I get this error message:

eval: Attempt to set a constant symbol: nil

If I try to connect again, it works correctly. Same for the following
tries. It happens only the first time I try to connect with
`sql-connect`.

Kind regards

In GNU Emacs 25.0.92.1 (x86_64-debian-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.14.5)
 of 2016-04-13 built on snoop
Repository revision: 24b87a1d4aadbdeafbc0db17e3a760cc9a7e21ef
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11604000
System Description:	Debian GNU/Linux 8.4 (jessie)

Configured using:
 'configure --host=x86_64-debian-linux-gnu'

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND GPM DBUS GCONF GSETTINGS
NOTIFY ACL LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11

Important settings:
  value of $LC_MONETARY: en_GB.utf8
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: en_GB.utf8
  value of $LC_TIME: en_GB.utf8
  value of $LANG: en_GB.utf8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Messages

Minor modes in effect:
  magit-wip-before-change-mode: t
  magit-wip-after-apply-mode: t
  magit-wip-after-save-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  server-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  company-quickhelp-mode: t
  company-statistics-mode: t
  global-company-mode: t
  company-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  imagex-auto-adjust-mode: t
  imagex-global-sticky-mode: t
  imagex-sticky-mode: t
  auto-image-file-mode: t
  pdf-occur-global-minor-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  auto-insert-mode: t
  projectile-global-mode: t
  projectile-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  TeX-PDF-mode: t
  TeX-source-correlate-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  global-hungry-delete-mode: t
  hungry-delete-mode: t
  typo-global-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  super-save-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  global-aggressive-indent-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  counsel-mode: t
  ivy-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  global-hi-lock-mode: t
  hi-lock-mode: t
  global-hl-todo-mode: t
  global-diff-hl-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  show-smartparens-global-mode: t
  smartparens-global-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  global-page-break-lines-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  global-prettify-symbols-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent messages:
Save the connections for future sessions? (y or n) y
Mark set [387 times]
Saving file /home/manuel/.emacs.d/custom.el...
Wrote /home/manuel/.emacs.d/custom.el [2 times]
eval: Attempt to set a constant symbol: nil
Debug on Error enabled globally
Login...done
Mark set
Buffer *unsent mail* modified; kill anyway? (y or n) y
Mark saved where search started

Load-path shadows:
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160411/org-mobile hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.92/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160411/ob-calc hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.92/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160411/org-table hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.92/lisp/org/org-table
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160411/ob-java hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.92/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160411/org-crypt hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.92/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160411/org-archive hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.92/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160411/org-macro hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.92/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160411/ob-lisp hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.92/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160411/org-pcomplete hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.92/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160411/ob-comint hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.92/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160411/org-mhe hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.92/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160411/ob-maxima hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.92/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160411/org-irc hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.92/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160411/ox-md hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.92/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160411/ob-eval hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.92/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160411/ob-lilypond hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.92/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160411/ob-matlab hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.92/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160411/org-inlinetask hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.92/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160411/ob-asymptote hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.92/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160411/org-habit hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.92/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160411/org-agenda hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.92/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160411/ox-beamer hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.92/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160411/ob-latex hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.92/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160411/ox-texinfo hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.92/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160411/org-mouse hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.92/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160411/ob-lob hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.92/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160411/ox hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.92/lisp/org/ox
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160411/ob-keys hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.92/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160411/ob-gnuplot hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.92/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160411/ob-makefile hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.92/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160411/ob-table hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.92/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160411/ob-io hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.92/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160411/org-bibtex hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.92/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160411/ob-fortran hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.92/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160411/org-entities hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.92/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160411/ob-shen hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.92/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160411/org-feed hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.92/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160411/ob-R hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.92/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160411/org-colview hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.92/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160411/ob hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.92/lisp/org/ob
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160411/org-plot hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.92/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160411/ob-haskell hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.92/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160411/ob-mscgen hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.92/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160411/ob-octave hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.92/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160411/org-loaddefs hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.92/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160411/ob-emacs-lisp hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.92/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160411/ox-icalendar hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.92/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160411/org-footnote hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.92/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160411/ob-ocaml hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.92/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160411/org-compat hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.92/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160411/ob-dot hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.92/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160411/org-id hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.92/lisp/org/org-id
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160411/org-macs hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.92/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160411/ob-awk hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.92/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160411/ob-picolisp hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.92/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160411/org-indent hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.92/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160411/ox-publish hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.92/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160411/org-protocol hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.92/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160411/ob-exp hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.92/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160411/ox-ascii hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.92/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160411/ob-perl hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.92/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160411/ob-plantuml hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.92/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160411/ox-html hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.92/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160411/org-timer hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.92/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160411/org-bbdb hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.92/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160411/ob-clojure hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.92/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160411/org-faces hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.92/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160411/org-list hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.92/lisp/org/org-list
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160411/org-src hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.92/lisp/org/org-src
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160411/ob-scheme hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.92/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160411/org-gnus hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.92/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160411/org-capture hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.92/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160411/ob-css hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.92/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160411/ob-screen hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.92/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160411/org-info hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.92/lisp/org/org-info
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160411/org-ctags hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.92/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160411/org-docview hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.92/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160411/ob-sqlite hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.92/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160411/org-datetree hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.92/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160411/ob-ref hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.92/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160411/org-rmail hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.92/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160411/org-eshell hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.92/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160411/ox-man hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.92/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160411/ob-core hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.92/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160411/ob-ruby hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.92/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160411/org-attach hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.92/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160411/ob-sass hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.92/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160411/org-w3m hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.92/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160411/ob-org hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.92/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160411/ox-org hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.92/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160411/ob-ledger hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.92/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160411/org-version hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.92/lisp/org/org-version
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160411/ob-scala hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.92/lisp/org/ob-scala
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160411/ob-python hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.92/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160411/org hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.92/lisp/org/org
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160411/ob-ditaa hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.92/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160411/ox-odt hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.92/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160411/ob-sql hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.92/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160411/ox-latex hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.92/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160411/ob-C hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.92/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160411/org-element hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.92/lisp/org/org-element
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160411/org-clock hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.92/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160411/org-install hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.92/lisp/org/org-install
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160411/ob-tangle hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.92/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160411/ob-js hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.92/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/seq-2.15/seq hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.0.92/lisp/emacs-lisp/seq

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug sendmail easy-kill misearch
multi-isearch two-column iso-transl vc-git sqlup-mode sql view em-unix
em-term term ehelp em-script em-prompt em-ls em-hist em-pred em-glob
em-dirs em-cmpl em-basic em-banner em-alias esh-var esh-io esh-cmd
esh-opt esh-ext esh-proc esh-arg esh-groups pcomplete-extension
pcmpl-unix pcmpl-gnu eshell esh-module esh-mode cap-words superword
subword clj-refactor pkg-info url-http tls gnutls warnings url-auth
url-gw epl inflections smartparens-html sgml-mode edn peg cider
cider-debug cider-browse-ns cider-inspector cider-mode cider-interaction
arc-mode archive-mode cider-repl cider-resolve cider-test cider-overlays
cider-stacktrace cider-doc org-table cider-grimoire cider-popup
cider-eldoc multiple-cursors-core rect paredit descr-text cursor-sensor
colir color org-indent adaptive-wrap org-rmail org-mhe org-irc org-info
org-gnus org-docview doc-view org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb org-w3m
company-web-html mu-vers-control magit-rockstar magit-blame magit-stash
magit-bisect magit-remote magit-commit magit-sequence magit magit-apply
magit-wip magit-log magit-diff smerge-mode git-commit log-edit message
rfc822 mml mml-sec epg mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231
rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader
pcvs-util add-log magit-core magit-autorevert magit-process with-editor
server magit-popup async-bytecomp async magit-mode magit-git
magit-section magit-utils mu-completion company-shell company-restclient
restclient url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history
url-cookie url-domsuf url-util mailcap know-your-http-well
http-status-codes http-relations http-methods http-headers sly-company
company-auctex company-web web-completion-data company-math
math-symbol-lists company-quickhelp pos-tip company-statistics
company-oddmuse company-keywords company-etags company-gtags
company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev company-files company-capf
company-cmake company-xcode company-clang company-semantic company-eclim
company-template company-css company-nxml company-bbdb company yasnippet
mu-files image+ image-file pdf-occur tablist tablist-filter
semantic/wisent/comp semantic/wisent semantic/wisent/wisent
semantic/util-modes semantic/util semantic semantic/tag semantic/lex
semantic/fw mode-local cedet pdf-isearch let-alist pdf-misc hardhat
ignoramus tramp-cache tramp-sh recentf tree-widget mu-dired find-dired
dired mu-org ox-mediawiki s org-pdfview pdf-tools cus-edit cus-start
cus-load wid-edit pdf-view bookmark jka-compr pdf-cache pdf-info tq
pdf-util image-mode org-bullets ox-reveal cl ox-pandoc ht ox-org
ox-latex ox-icalendar ox-html ox-ascii ox-publish ox org-element
avl-tree org org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete org-list org-faces
org-entities org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob
ob-table ob-exp org-src ob-keys ob-comint ob-core ob-eval org-compat
org-macs org-loaddefs cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs autoinsert
disp-table highlight-symbol highlight-numbers parent-mode
rainbow-delimiters whitespace-cleanup-mode noutline outline goto-addr
bug-reference flycheck-cask mu-functions mu-shells mu-project projectile
grep compile ibuf-ext ibuffer mu-programming macrostep
clojure-mode-extra-font-locking ert pp debug flycheck-clojure json map
cider-client cider-common cider-util clojure-mode align imenu
nrepl-client tramp tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs trampver ucs-normalize
shell pcomplete comint ansi-color format-spec queue cider-compat spinner
flycheck-package lisp-mnt flycheck find-func mu-utilities mu-net
browse-url mu-latex auctex-latexmk smartparens-latex latex tex-style
tex-buf tex dbus xml crm mu-languages mu-search mu-navigation
elisp-slime-nav winner mu-editing hungry-delete typo dubcaps-mode
autorevert filenotify super-save saveplace aggressive-indent
visual-fill-column undo-tree diff mu-ivy counsel esh-util etags xref
project swiper smex ido ivy delsel ffap url-parse auth-source eieio
eieio-core gnus-util mm-util help-fns mail-prsvr password-cache url-vars
mu-windows mu-buffers cl-macs savehist mu-highlight whitespace hi-lock
hl-todo diff-hl vc-dir ewoc vc vc-dispatcher diff-mode paren mu-pairs
smartparens-config smartparens thingatpt mu-keybindings hydra ring lv
which-key mu-style smart-mode-line advice rich-minority
solarized-light-theme solarized rx page-break-lines cl-seq edmacro
kmacro exec-path-from-shell subr-x dash use-package diminish bind-key
easy-mmode finder-inf tex-site org2blog-autoloads
sly-macrostep-autoloads sly-quicklisp-autoloads sly-autoloads info
package epg-config seq byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile cl-extra
help-mode easymenu cconv cl-loaddefs pcase cl-lib time-date mule-util
tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type
mwheel x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt
fringe tabulated-list newcomment elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register
page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock
font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cl-generic cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european
ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese charscript case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice
loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay
sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote dbusbind inotify dynamic-setting
system-font-setting font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x
multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 749862 32439)
 (symbols 48 74418 0)
 (miscs 40 272 296)
 (strings 32 194503 39857)
 (string-bytes 1 5472688)
 (vectors 16 87452)
 (vector-slots 8 1320321 18920)
 (floats 8 1396 564)
 (intervals 56 5160 331)
 (buffers 976 20)
 (heap 1024 72891 8350))

-- 
Manuel Uberti
http://informatica.boccaperta.com

GPG fingerprint = 186F F867 975F B106 5EF3  1A58 D415 A33B 5D2D 5744