Subject: Re: bug#23276: autorevert for a deleted dired directory (ref: 23276)

From: Boruch Baum <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2020 15:45:55 -0500

For everyone who didn't get the full supplemental bug report quoted in part
below:
  https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=23276#76

On 2020-12-29 22:13, Eli Zaretskii wrote:
> > Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2020 15:02:29 -0500
> > From: Boruch Baum <[email-masked]>
> >
> > NOTE: Because I'm picking up on this thread from the web interface, I
> > don't have many of the email addresses that contributed to the thread,
>
> Why not?  The debbugs Web UI allows you to save any message in mbox
> format, and then you can read into your favorite MUA and reply to the
> message as if you received it.

So, I guess no auto-magic today? Thanks for the tip, but because each
contributor had their own message, it was still a manual process and
didn't end up saving any time, but hopefully now everyone can revisit
those glorious days of year 2016.

--
hkp://keys.gnupg.net
CA45 09B5 5351 7C11 A9D1  7286 0036 9E45 1595 8BC0