Subject: bug#23244: 24.4; let-alist does not handle vectors

From: Ola Nilsson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 08 Apr 2016 13:13:15 +0200

This construct does not work (gives error "(void-variable \.a)"):

(let-alist '((a . 1) (b . 2))
  `[,(+ .a .b)])

while this construct returns the expected [3]

(let-alist '((a . 1) (b . 2))
  (+ .a .b)
  `[,(+ .a .b)])

The problem seems to be that let-alist--deep-dot-search skips vectors.

In GNU Emacs 24.4.1 (i586-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.14.5)
 of 2015-03-07 on binet, modified by Debian
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11604000
System Description:	Debian GNU/Linux 8.3 (jessie)

Configured using:
 `configure --build i586-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr
 --sharedstatedir=/var/lib --libexecdir=/usr/lib
 --localstatedir=/var/lib --infodir=/usr/share/info
 --mandir=/usr/share/man --with-pop=yes
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs24:/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/24.4/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --build i586-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr --sharedstatedir=/var/lib
 --libexecdir=/usr/lib --localstatedir=/var/lib
 --infodir=/usr/share/info --mandir=/usr/share/man --with-pop=yes
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs24:/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/24.4/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --with-x=yes --with-x-toolkit=gtk3 --with-toolkit-scroll-bars
 'CFLAGS=-g -O2 -fstack-protector-strong -Wformat
 -Werror=format-security -Wall' CPPFLAGS=-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2
 LDFLAGS=-Wl,-z,relro'

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Info

Minor modes in effect:
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  global-edit-server-edit-mode: t
  jabber-activity-mode: t
  desktop-save-mode: t
  which-function-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t

Recent input:
<right> <right> <left> M-w <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> C-y <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> 
<backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> 
<backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> 
<backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> f o 
o - l i s t SPC ` [ . a SPC . b ] ) ) C-j ( l e t SPC 
( ( . a SPC b l i m p <C-backspace> " b l i m p " ) 
S-SPC ( . b SPC 2 ) ) SPC ` [ . a SPC . b <C-backspace> 
<backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> , \ 
. a SPC , \ . b ] ) C-j ( l e t - a l i s t SPC ' ( 
( a SPC . SPC 1 ) ( S-SPC b SPC . SPC 2 ) ) SPC ` [ 
\ . a <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> , \ . a SPC 
, \ . b } <backspace> ] ) C-j q <up> <C-right> <C-right> 
<C-right> <C-right> <C-right> <C-right> <right> <right> 
<right> ( p r o g n SPC ( <backspace> ` ( \ <backspace> 
m <backspace> , \ . <backspace> a <backspace> . a SPC 
, \ <backspace> <backspace> m \ <backspace> <backspace> 
, \ . b ) SPC C-e ) C-j <up> <up> <right> <right> C-h 
C-f <return> <prior> <prior> <prior> <next> <prior> 
<prior> M-x b u g <tab> <tab> C-g <help-echo> <help-echo> 
<help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <menu-bar> 
<help-menu> <emacs-manual-bug> SPC <next> SPC SPC SPC 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
SPC SPC SPC SPC <prior> <prior> <help-echo> <help-echo> 
<help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> 
<help-echo> <menu-bar> <help-menu> <send-emacs-bug
-report>

Recent messages:
Desktop saved in ~/.emacs.d/
End of buffer [3 times]
Mark set
End of buffer
Mark set
Entering debugger...
Back to top level.
Mark set
Making completion list...
Quit

Load-path shadows:
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa/sed-mode-1.0/sed-mode hides /home/olani/.emacs.d/sed-mode
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/site-lisp/debian-startup hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/debian-startup
/home/olani/.emacs.d/custom hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/custom
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/rst hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/textmodes/rst
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/dictionaries-common/ispell hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/textmodes/ispell
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/dictionaries-common/flyspell hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/textmodes/flyspell
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-clojure hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ox-publish hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-src hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-src
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-datetree hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-entities hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ox-man hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-ctags hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-asymptote hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ox-org hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-ref hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-css hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-rmail hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ox-md hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-timer hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-irc hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-ledger hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-footnote hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-agenda hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-fortran hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-screen hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-faces hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-R hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-java hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-scheme hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-protocol hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-mscgen hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ox-html hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-docview hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-ditaa hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-keys hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-octave hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ox-icalendar hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ox-beamer hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-inlinetask hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-habit hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-clock hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ox hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-core hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-python hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-plot hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ox-texinfo hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-lob hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-org hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-mhe hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-lilypond hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-archive hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-picolisp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-macs hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-w3m hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-feed hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-sqlite hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-loaddefs hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-sql hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-plantuml hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-mouse hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ox-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-js hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-perl hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-awk hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-version hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-version
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-sass hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-info hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-info
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-ocaml hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-element hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-element
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-table hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-dot hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-comint hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-scala hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-scala
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-calc hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-capture hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-io hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-shen hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-C hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-mobile hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-list hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-list
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-table hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-table
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-id hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-id
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-makefile hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ox-ascii hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-attach hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-pcomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-crypt hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ox-odt hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-tangle hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-macro hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-maxima hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-colview hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-install hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-install
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa/ntlm-2.0.0/ntlm hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/net/ntlm
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa/soap-client-3.1.1/soap-client hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/net/soap-client
/home/olani/.emacs.d/elpa/soap-client-3.1.1/soap-inspect hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/net/soap-inspect

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug sendmail edebug two-column iso-transl
rect eieio-opt speedbar sb-image ezimage dframe pp parse-time
url-http-ntlm ntlm calc calc-loaddefs calc-macs hmac-md5 hex-util md4
network-stream url-http url-gw gee-reply gee-review gee let-alist
widgettest gee-util cus-edit gee-size-bar gee-gerrit-rest json sh-script
smie executable dired-aux coan-dired log-view vc-annotate vc
vc-dispatcher whitespace mule-util linum magit-blame magit-stash
magit-bisect magit-remote magit-commit magit-sequence magit magit-apply
magit-wip magit-log magit-diff smerge-mode diff-mode magit-core
magit-autorevert magit-process magit-popup magit-mode magit-git crm
magit-section magit-utils git-commit log-edit message rfc822 mml mml-sec
mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader pcvs-util
with-editor async-bytecomp async tramp-sh tramp tramp-compat
tramp-loaddefs trampver debug dabbrev face-remap gee-faces grep misearch
multi-isearch mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums url-file
url-dired url-cache eww mm-url url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand
url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util shr browse-url
web-mode disp-table org-rmail org-mhe org-irc org-info org-gnus
org-docview doc-view image-mode dired org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb
org-element avl-tree org-w3m org-table org org-macro org-footnote
org-pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities org-version ob-makefile
ob-dot ob-C cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles
cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs ob-perl ob-python ob-sh shell
pcomplete ob-lilypond ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table
ob-exp org-src ob-keys ob-comint ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs
org-loaddefs cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs markdown-mode noutline
outline which-key pcase coan finder finder-inf add-log warnings flycheck
find-func rx subr-x seq seq-24 dash checkdoc thingatpt help-mode eldoc
coan-elisp skeleton edit-server coan-desktop coan-jabber jabber
jabber-notifications notifications jabber-libnotify dbus jabber-awesome
jabber-osd jabber-wmii jabber-xmessage jabber-festival jabber-sawfish
jabber-ratpoison jabber-tmux jabber-screen jabber-socks5
jabber-ft-server jabber-si-server jabber-ft-client jabber-ft-common
jabber-si-client jabber-si-common jabber-feature-neg jabber-truncate
jabber-time jabber-autoaway jabber-vcard-avatars jabber-chatstates
jabber-events jabber-vcard jabber-avatar mailcap jabber-activity
jabber-watch jabber-modeline jabber-ahc-presence jabber-ahc
jabber-version jabber-ourversion jabber-muc-nick-completion hippie-exp
jabber-browse jabber-search jabber-register jabber-roster format-spec
jabber-presence jabber-muc jabber-bookmarks jabber-private
jabber-muc-nick-coloring hexrgb jabber-widget jabber-disco jabber-chat
jabber-history jabber-chatbuffer jabber-alert jabber-iq jabber-core
jabber-console sgml-mode ewoc jabber-keymap jabber-sasl sasl
sasl-anonymous sasl-login sasl-plain fsm jabber-logon jabber-conn srv
dns starttls tls gnutls jabber-xml xml jabber-menu jabber-util url-auth
url-parse auth-source eieio eieio-core password-cache url-vars info
easymenu init coan-emacs server autoinsert t32-auto w3m-load midnight
coan-list desktop frameset compile comint ansi-color ring symbian-auto
derived coan-system coan-24.4.1-autoloads coan-package edmacro kmacro
vc-git autoload lisp-mnt package byte-opt epg-config which-func imenu
paren time avoid autorevert filenotify jka-compr use-package bytecomp
byte-compile cconv bind-key cl-macs easy-mmode cl gv advice gnus
gnus-ems nnheader gnus-util mail-utils mm-util help-fns mail-prsvr
wid-edit cl-loaddefs cl-lib cus-start cus-load time-date tooltip
electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd
tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment
lisp-mode prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham
georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic
indian cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple
abbrev minibuffer nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process
dbusbind gfilenotify dynamic-setting system-font-setting
font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 8 602576 155491)
 (symbols 24 52600 0)
 (miscs 20 1190 2966)
 (strings 16 154419 22422)
 (string-bytes 1 5093228)
 (vectors 8 54500)
 (vector-slots 4 1646931 69078)
 (floats 8 395 1496)
 (intervals 28 54321 1801)
 (buffers 512 105)
 (heap 1024 37833 3776))