Subject: Same issue

From: nicolas lamirault <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 May 2016 12:11:07 +0200

Hi
I ve got a similar issue with my INBOX folder. If i've got unread
messages i can open the folder but if folder contains only read
messages, i've got this error :

Debugger entered--Lisp error: (wrong-type-argument number-or-marker-p nil)
  gnus-sorted-difference((1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 58 61) (1 2 3 4 5 6 nil 8 58 61))
  gnus-select-newsgroup("INBOX" t nil)
  gnus-summary-read-group-1("INBOX" t t nil nil nil)
  gnus-summary-read-group("INBOX" t t nil nil nil nil)
  gnus-group-read-group(nil t)
  gnus-group-select-group(nil)
  gnus-topic-select-group(nil)
  funcall-interactively(gnus-topic-select-group nil)
  call-interactively(gnus-topic-select-group nil nil)
  command-execute(gnus-topic-select-group)

-- 
Nicolas Lamirault