Subject: bug#23210: closed (Re: bug#23210: Further information link is broken on website)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Tue, 05 Apr 2016 17:21:04 +0000

Your bug report

#23210: Further information link is broken on website

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
23210: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=23210
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#23210: Further information link is broken on website
From: Nicolas Petton <[email-masked]>
To: Chris Gregory <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 05 Apr 2016 19:20:10 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Chris Gregory <[email-masked]> writes:

> At the page, "https://www.gnu.org/software/emacs/", the link called
> "Further information" at the top (next to "Support") goes to
> "https://www.gnu.org/software/emacs/further-information.html" but that
> page 404s when I access it.

Fixed in the latest commit.

Nico

Subject: Further information link is broken on website
From: Chris Gregory <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 03 Apr 2016 13:58:24 -0700
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

At the page, "https://www.gnu.org/software/emacs/", the link called
"Further information" at the top (next to "Support") goes to
"https://www.gnu.org/software/emacs/further-information.html" but that
page 404s when I access it.

Sincerely,

Chris Gregory