Subject: bug#23209: closed (Re: bug#23209: Support link on website is broken)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Tue, 05 Apr 2016 17:21:03 +0000

Your bug report

#23209: Support link on website is broken

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
23209: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=23209
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#23209: Support link on website is broken
From: Nicolas Petton <[email-masked]>
To: Chris Gregory <[email-masked]>, [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 05 Apr 2016 19:20:50 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Chris Gregory <[email-masked]> writes:

> At the page, "https://www.gnu.org/software/emacs/", the link called
> "Support" at the top (next to "Tour" and "Further information") goes to
> "https://www.gnu.org/software/emacs/support.html" but that page 404s
> when I access it.

Also fixed in the latest commit.

> BTW the new website looks amazing!

Thanks! :)

Nico

Subject: Support link on website is broken
From: Chris Gregory <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 03 Apr 2016 13:57:14 -0700
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

At the page, "https://www.gnu.org/software/emacs/", the link called
"Support" at the top (next to "Tour" and "Further information") goes to
"https://www.gnu.org/software/emacs/support.html" but that page 404s
when I access it.

BTW the new website looks amazing!

Sincerely,

Chris Gregory