Subject: Re: bug#6002: 23.1.96; bug#2319 still present

From: Andrew Hyatt <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2015 19:38:48 -0500

Marco <[email-masked]> writes:

> On Thu, Apr 22, 2010 at 12:14:19PM -0400, Glenn Morris wrote:
>> merge 2319 6002
>> stop
>> 
>> Marco Pessotto wrote:
>> 
>> > The bug #2319 which affects the display of the point, is still present
>> > in the latest prerelease
>> 
>> I'm sorry no-one has fixed your issue. But please in general try to
>> reply to existing bug reports (where applicable) rather than creating
>> new ones. Thanks.
>
> Sorry, my bad.

I tried to reproduce this on Emacs 25, and was unable to.  The cursor
correctly moved to each HERE and replaced it.  I didn't see anything
amiss.  Please let me know if you can reproduce this on Emacs 25, and
I'll re-open.

BTW, sorry, due to an error on my part, I closed this as unreproducible
before I actually looked at it.  But, (luckily?) it does appear
unreproducible for me.