Subject: 24.5; 24.5; rcirc: incorrect buffer handling on buffer kills

From: xristos <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2016 22:41:55 -0400

emacs -Q
M-x rcirc
M-x kill-buffer RET y
M-: rcirc-activity (notice how #<killed buffer> is there)

2 ways to trigger bug from this point:

M-x rcirc 
M-x kill-buffer RET y => error in process sentinel: Selecting deleted buffer

OR

M-x rcirc
M-x ibuffer (or switch buffer to anything else and wait)

switching back to rcirc buffer after the IDENT phase has completed
will show "selecting deleted buffer" inline.

It seems that the bug is triggered inside rcirc-record-activity
which runs *after* kill-buffer has been called and *after*
rcirc-kill-buffer-hook has finished executing and removing
the buffer from rcirc-activity. At that point rcirc-record-activity
re-inserts the buffer-about-to-be-killed in rcirc-activity.

A possible fix for this issue that works in my case, is updating
rcirc-kill-buffer-hook to delete the associated process
after cleaning up the killed buffer:

  (when (eq major-mode 'rcirc-mode)
    (when (and rcirc-log-flag
               rcirc-log-directory)
      (rcirc-log-write))
    (rcirc-clean-up-buffer "Killed buffer")
+    (rcirc-delete-process nil)

In GNU Emacs 24.5.1 (x86_64-apple-darwin13.4.0, NS apple-appkit-1265.21)
 of 2015-08-27 on tennine-slave.macports.org
Windowing system distributor `Apple', version 10.3.1265
Configured using:
 `configure --prefix=/opt/local --with-ns --without-x --without-dbus
 CC=/usr/bin/clang 'CFLAGS=-pipe -Os -arch x86_64' 'LDFLAGS=-L/opt/local/lib
 -Wl,-headerpad_max_install_names -arch x86_64'
 CPPFLAGS=-I/opt/local/include'

Important settings:
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Group

Minor modes in effect:
  gnus-topic-mode: t
  gnus-undo-mode: t
  hl-line-mode: t
  erc-list-mode: t
  erc-menu-mode: t
  erc-autojoin-mode: t
  erc-ring-mode: t
  erc-networks-mode: t
  erc-pcomplete-mode: t
  erc-track-mode: t
  erc-match-mode: t
  erc-button-mode: t
  erc-fill-mode: t
  erc-stamp-mode: t
  erc-netsplit-mode: t
  erc-irccontrols-mode: t
  erc-noncommands-mode: t
  erc-move-to-prompt-mode: t
  erc-readonly-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  ido-vertical-mode: t
  flx-ido-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent messages:
Opening connection to wm.sdf.org via tls...
Opening connection to wm.sdf.org...done
Opening nnimap server on sdf...done
Opening nntp server on news.gmane.org...done
24 new newsgroups have arrived
Checking new news...
Reading active file via nndraft...done
Checking new news...done
*beep*
completing-read-default: Command attempted to use minibuffer while in minibuffer

Load-path shadows:
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/password-cache hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/password-cache
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/md4 hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/md4
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/hex-util hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/hex-util
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/format-spec hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/format-spec
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/color hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/color
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/dns-mode hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/textmodes/dns-mode
~/code/elisp/third-party/org-mode/lisp/ox hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox
~/code/elisp/third-party/org-mode/lisp/ox-texinfo hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
~/code/elisp/third-party/org-mode/lisp/ox-publish hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-publish
~/code/elisp/third-party/org-mode/lisp/ox-org hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-org
~/code/elisp/third-party/org-mode/lisp/ox-odt hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-odt
~/code/elisp/third-party/org-mode/lisp/ox-md hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-md
~/code/elisp/third-party/org-mode/lisp/ox-man hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-man
~/code/elisp/third-party/org-mode/lisp/ox-latex hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-latex
~/code/elisp/third-party/org-mode/lisp/ox-icalendar hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
~/code/elisp/third-party/org-mode/lisp/ox-html hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-html
~/code/elisp/third-party/org-mode/lisp/ox-beamer hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-beamer
~/code/elisp/third-party/org-mode/lisp/ox-ascii hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-ascii
~/code/elisp/third-party/org-mode/lisp/org hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org
~/code/elisp/third-party/org-mode/lisp/org-w3m hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-w3m
~/code/elisp/third-party/org-mode/lisp/org-version hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-version
~/code/elisp/third-party/org-mode/lisp/org-timer hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-timer
~/code/elisp/third-party/org-mode/lisp/org-table hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-table
~/code/elisp/third-party/org-mode/lisp/org-src hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-src
~/code/elisp/third-party/org-mode/lisp/org-rmail hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-rmail
~/code/elisp/third-party/org-mode/lisp/org-protocol hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-protocol
~/code/elisp/third-party/org-mode/lisp/org-plot hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-plot
~/code/elisp/third-party/org-mode/lisp/org-pcomplete hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
~/code/elisp/third-party/org-mode/lisp/org-mouse hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mouse
~/code/elisp/third-party/org-mode/lisp/org-mobile hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mobile
~/code/elisp/third-party/org-mode/lisp/org-mhe hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mhe
~/code/elisp/third-party/org-mode/lisp/org-macs hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-macs
~/code/elisp/third-party/org-mode/lisp/org-macro hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-macro
~/code/elisp/third-party/org-mode/lisp/org-loaddefs hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
~/code/elisp/third-party/org-mode/lisp/org-list hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-list
~/code/elisp/third-party/org-mode/lisp/org-irc hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-irc
~/code/elisp/third-party/org-mode/lisp/org-install hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-install
~/code/elisp/third-party/org-mode/lisp/org-inlinetask hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
~/code/elisp/third-party/org-mode/lisp/org-info hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-info
~/code/elisp/third-party/org-mode/lisp/org-indent hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-indent
~/code/elisp/third-party/org-mode/lisp/org-id hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-id
~/code/elisp/third-party/org-mode/lisp/org-habit hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-habit
~/code/elisp/third-party/org-mode/lisp/org-gnus hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-gnus
~/code/elisp/third-party/org-mode/lisp/org-footnote hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-footnote
~/code/elisp/third-party/org-mode/lisp/org-feed hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-feed
~/code/elisp/third-party/org-mode/lisp/org-faces hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-faces
~/code/elisp/third-party/org-mode/lisp/org-eshell hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-eshell
~/code/elisp/third-party/org-mode/lisp/org-entities hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-entities
~/code/elisp/third-party/org-mode/lisp/org-element hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-element
~/code/elisp/third-party/org-mode/lisp/org-docview hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-docview
~/code/elisp/third-party/org-mode/lisp/org-datetree hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-datetree
~/code/elisp/third-party/org-mode/lisp/org-ctags hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-ctags
~/code/elisp/third-party/org-mode/lisp/org-crypt hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-crypt
~/code/elisp/third-party/org-mode/lisp/org-compat hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-compat
~/code/elisp/third-party/org-mode/lisp/org-colview hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-colview
~/code/elisp/third-party/org-mode/lisp/org-clock hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-clock
~/code/elisp/third-party/org-mode/lisp/org-capture hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-capture
~/code/elisp/third-party/org-mode/lisp/org-bibtex hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-bibtex
~/code/elisp/third-party/org-mode/lisp/org-bbdb hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-bbdb
~/code/elisp/third-party/org-mode/lisp/org-attach hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-attach
~/code/elisp/third-party/org-mode/lisp/org-archive hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-archive
~/code/elisp/third-party/org-mode/lisp/org-agenda hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-agenda
~/code/elisp/third-party/org-mode/lisp/ob hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob
~/code/elisp/third-party/org-mode/lisp/ob-tangle hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-tangle
~/code/elisp/third-party/org-mode/lisp/ob-table hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-table
~/code/elisp/third-party/org-mode/lisp/ob-sqlite hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
~/code/elisp/third-party/org-mode/lisp/ob-sql hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sql
~/code/elisp/third-party/org-mode/lisp/ob-shen hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-shen
~/code/elisp/third-party/org-mode/lisp/ob-screen hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-screen
~/code/elisp/third-party/org-mode/lisp/ob-scheme hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-scheme
~/code/elisp/third-party/org-mode/lisp/ob-scala hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-scala
~/code/elisp/third-party/org-mode/lisp/ob-sass hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sass
~/code/elisp/third-party/org-mode/lisp/ob-ruby hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ruby
~/code/elisp/third-party/org-mode/lisp/ob-ref hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ref
~/code/elisp/third-party/org-mode/lisp/ob-R hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-R
~/code/elisp/third-party/org-mode/lisp/ob-python hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-python
~/code/elisp/third-party/org-mode/lisp/ob-plantuml hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
~/code/elisp/third-party/org-mode/lisp/ob-picolisp hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
~/code/elisp/third-party/org-mode/lisp/ob-perl hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-perl
~/code/elisp/third-party/org-mode/lisp/ob-org hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-org
~/code/elisp/third-party/org-mode/lisp/ob-octave hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-octave
~/code/elisp/third-party/org-mode/lisp/ob-ocaml hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
~/code/elisp/third-party/org-mode/lisp/ob-mscgen hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
~/code/elisp/third-party/org-mode/lisp/ob-maxima hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-maxima
~/code/elisp/third-party/org-mode/lisp/ob-matlab hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-matlab
~/code/elisp/third-party/org-mode/lisp/ob-makefile hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-makefile
~/code/elisp/third-party/org-mode/lisp/ob-lob hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lob
~/code/elisp/third-party/org-mode/lisp/ob-lisp hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lisp
~/code/elisp/third-party/org-mode/lisp/ob-lilypond hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
~/code/elisp/third-party/org-mode/lisp/ob-ledger hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ledger
~/code/elisp/third-party/org-mode/lisp/ob-latex hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-latex
~/code/elisp/third-party/org-mode/lisp/ob-keys hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-keys
~/code/elisp/third-party/org-mode/lisp/ob-js hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-js
~/code/elisp/third-party/org-mode/lisp/ob-java hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-java
~/code/elisp/third-party/org-mode/lisp/ob-io hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-io
~/code/elisp/third-party/org-mode/lisp/ob-haskell hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-haskell
~/code/elisp/third-party/org-mode/lisp/ob-gnuplot hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
~/code/elisp/third-party/org-mode/lisp/ob-fortran hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-fortran
~/code/elisp/third-party/org-mode/lisp/ob-exp hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-exp
~/code/elisp/third-party/org-mode/lisp/ob-eval hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-eval
~/code/elisp/third-party/org-mode/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
~/code/elisp/third-party/org-mode/lisp/ob-dot hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-dot
~/code/elisp/third-party/org-mode/lisp/ob-ditaa hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
~/code/elisp/third-party/org-mode/lisp/ob-css hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-css
~/code/elisp/third-party/org-mode/lisp/ob-core hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-core
~/code/elisp/third-party/org-mode/lisp/ob-comint hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-comint
~/code/elisp/third-party/org-mode/lisp/ob-clojure hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-clojure
~/code/elisp/third-party/org-mode/lisp/ob-calc hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-calc
~/code/elisp/third-party/org-mode/lisp/ob-C hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-C
~/code/elisp/third-party/org-mode/lisp/ob-awk hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-awk
~/code/elisp/third-party/org-mode/lisp/ob-asymptote hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/tls hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/tls
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/sasl hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/sasl
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/sasl-ntlm hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/sasl-ntlm
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/sasl-digest hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/sasl-digest
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/sasl-cram hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/sasl-cram
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/ntlm hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/ntlm
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/netrc hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/netrc
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/hmac-md5 hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/hmac-md5
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/hmac-def hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/hmac-def
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/dns hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/dns
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/dig hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/dig
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/uudecode hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/mail/uudecode
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/hashcash hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/mail/hashcash
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/binhex hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/mail/binhex
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/yenc hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/yenc
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/utf7 hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/utf7
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/starttls hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/starttls
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/spam hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/spam
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/spam-wash hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/spam-wash
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/spam-stat hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/spam-stat
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/spam-report hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/spam-report
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/smime hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/smime
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/smiley hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/smiley
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/sieve hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/sieve
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/sieve-mode hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/sieve-mode
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/sieve-manage hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/sieve-manage
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/score-mode hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/score-mode
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/rtree hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/rtree
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/rfc2231 hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/rfc2231
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/rfc2104 hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/rfc2104
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/rfc2047 hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/rfc2047
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/rfc2045 hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/rfc2045
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/rfc1843 hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/rfc1843
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/registry hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/registry
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/qp hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/qp
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/pop3 hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/pop3
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/plstore hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/plstore
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/nnweb hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnweb
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/nnvirtual hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnvirtual
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/nntp hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nntp
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/nnspool hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnspool
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/nnrss hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnrss
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/nnregistry hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnregistry
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/nnoo hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnoo
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/nnnil hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnnil
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/nnml hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnml
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/nnmh hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnmh
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/nnmbox hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnmbox
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/nnmairix hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnmairix
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/nnmaildir hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnmaildir
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/nnmail hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnmail
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/nnir hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnir
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/nnimap hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnimap
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/nnheader hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnheader
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/nngateway hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nngateway
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/nnfolder hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnfolder
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/nneething hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nneething
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/nndraft hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nndraft
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/nndoc hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nndoc
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/nndir hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nndir
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/nndiary hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nndiary
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/nnbabyl hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnbabyl
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/nnagent hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnagent
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/mml2015 hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mml2015
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/mml1991 hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mml1991
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/mml hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mml
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/mml-smime hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mml-smime
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/mml-sec hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mml-sec
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/mm-view hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mm-view
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/mm-uu hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mm-uu
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/mm-util hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mm-util
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/mm-url hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mm-url
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/mm-partial hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mm-partial
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/mm-extern hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mm-extern
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/mm-encode hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mm-encode
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/mm-decode hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mm-decode
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/mm-bodies hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mm-bodies
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/mm-archive hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mm-archive
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/messcompat hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/messcompat
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/message hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/message
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/mailcap hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mailcap
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/mail-source hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mail-source
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/mail-prsvr hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mail-prsvr
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/mail-parse hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mail-parse
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/legacy-gnus-agent hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/legacy-gnus-agent
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/ietf-drums hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/ietf-drums
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/html2text hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/html2text
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/gssapi hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gssapi
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/gravatar hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gravatar
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/gnus hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/gnus-win hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-win
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/gnus-vm hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-vm
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/gnus-uu hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-uu
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/gnus-util hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-util
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/gnus-undo hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-undo
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/gnus-topic hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-topic
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/gnus-sync hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-sync
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/gnus-sum hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-sum
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/gnus-start hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-start
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/gnus-srvr hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-srvr
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/gnus-spec hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-spec
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/gnus-sieve hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-sieve
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/gnus-score hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-score
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/gnus-salt hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-salt
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/gnus-registry hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-registry
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/gnus-range hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-range
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/gnus-picon hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-picon
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/gnus-notifications hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-notifications
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/gnus-msg hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-msg
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/gnus-mlspl hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-mlspl
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/gnus-ml hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-ml
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/gnus-mh hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-mh
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/gnus-logic hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-logic
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/gnus-kill hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-kill
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/gnus-int hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-int
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/gnus-icalendar hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-icalendar
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/gnus-html hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-html
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/gnus-group hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-group
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/gnus-gravatar hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-gravatar
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/gnus-fun hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-fun
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/gnus-ems hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-ems
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/gnus-eform hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-eform
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/gnus-dup hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-dup
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/gnus-draft hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-draft
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/gnus-dired hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-dired
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/gnus-diary hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-diary
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/gnus-demon hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-demon
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/gnus-delay hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-delay
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/gnus-cus hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-cus
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/gnus-cite hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-cite
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/gnus-cache hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-cache
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/gnus-bookmark hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-bookmark
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/gnus-bcklg hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-bcklg
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/gnus-async hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-async
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/gnus-art hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-art
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/gnus-agent hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-agent
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/gmm-utils hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gmm-utils
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/flow-fill hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/flow-fill
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/ecomplete hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/ecomplete
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/deuglify hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/deuglify
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/compface hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/compface
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/canlock hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/canlock
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/auth-source hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/auth-source
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/time-date hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/calendar/time-date
~/code/elisp/third-party/gnus/lisp/parse-time hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/calendar/parse-time

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr tmm emacsbug gnus-topic nndraft nnmh gnus-agent
gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual gnus-msg gnus-art mm-uu mml2015
mm-view mml-smime smime dig utf-7 gnutls nnml nnfolder gnus-cache rot13
gnus-demon nntp gnushush timezone smtpmail sendmail nnir gnus-sum gnus-group
gnus-undo nnrss mm-url gnus-start gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7
netrc nnoo parse-time gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range gnus-win gnus gnus-ems
gnus-compat nnheader rcirc ibuf-ext hl-line animate xristos-autostart
company-oddmuse company-keywords company-etags company-gtags
company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev company-files company-capf
company-cmake company-xcode company-clang company-semantic company-eclim
company-template company-css company-nxml company-bbdb ielm xristos-keys
cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine
cc-vars cc-defs xristos-gnus gnus-load xristos-mud rinzai-script
rinzai-script-edit rinzai-worlds rinzai rinzai-prompt rinzai-telnet
xristos-erc erc-crypt erc-autoaway erc-notify erc-log erc-dcc erc-lang
erc-list erc-menu erc-join erc-ring erc-networks erc-pcomplete erc-track
erc-match erc-button erc-fill erc-stamp erc-netsplit erc-goodies erc
erc-backend erc-compat xristos-socks socks network-stream starttls
xristos-hooks em-term term disp-table ehelp xterm-color git-timemachine
vc-git magit-blame magit-stash magit-bisect magit-remote magit-commit
magit-sequence magit magit-apply magit-wip magit-log magit-diff smerge-mode
diff-mode magit-core magit-process magit-popup magit-mode magit-git crm
magit-section magit-utils git-commit log-edit message idna rfc822 mml
mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045
ietf-drums mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader pcvs-util add-log
with-editor tramp-sh tramp tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs trampver shell server
geiser-load geiser dash twittering-mode tls url url-proxy url-privacy
url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util url-parse
auth-source eieio eieio-core gnus-util mm-util mail-prsvr password-cache
url-vars mailcap xml htmlize epa-file epa epg epg-config ibuffer yasnippet
help-mode org-capture org-element avl-tree org org-macro org-footnote
org-pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob
ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-src ob-keys ob-comint ob-core
ob-eval org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs format-spec cal-menu calendar
cal-loaddefs distel-ie edb ewoc erl-service derl epmd net-fsm erl mcase
erlext distel erlang tempo erlang-flymake flymake erlang-start
slime-xref-browser tree-widget wid-edit slime-indentation slime-cl-indent
cl-indent slime-fancy slime-trace-dialog slime-fontifying-fu
slime-package-fu slime-references slime-compiler-notes-tree slime-scratch
slime-presentations slime-macrostep macrostep slime-mdot-fu
slime-enclosing-context slime-fuzzy slime-fancy-trace slime-fancy-inspector
slime-c-p-c slime-editing-commands slime-autodoc slime-banner slime-asdf
slime-repl elp slime-parse grep slime-sprof inferior-slime bridge slime
derived gud apropos compile arc-mode archive-mode noutline outline pp
hyperspec flyspell ispell thingatpt browse-url paren company pcase dired-x
edmacro kmacro dired xristos-ui pcomplete comint ansi-color esh-var esh-io
esh-cmd esh-opt esh-ext esh-proc esh-arg eldoc esh-groups eshell esh-module
esh-mode esh-util smooth-scrolling saveplace smex ido-vertical-mode idomenu
imenu flx-ido easy-mmode warnings byte-opt flx ido noctilux-theme
noctilux-definitions time delsel bytecomp byte-compile cl-extra cconv
xristos-package package xristos-tls xristos-custom xristos-functions
find-func etags ring xristos-info advice help-fns cl-macs info easymenu cl
gv cl-loaddefs cl-lib time-date tooltip electric uniquify ediff-hook
vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel ns-win tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt
fringe tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode prog-mode register page menu-bar
rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu
font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai
tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european
ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help
simple abbrev minibuffer nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp
files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process cocoa
ns multi-tty emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 785917 228128)
 (symbols 48 97579 0)
 (miscs 40 358 831)
 (strings 32 182056 98370)
 (string-bytes 1 5798306)
 (vectors 16 79850)
 (vector-slots 8 2091656 24277)
 (floats 8 11325 297)
 (intervals 56 1386 418)
 (buffers 960 38))