Subject: 24.5; Cannot send GPG-encrypted mail to key without email

From: Arne Babenhauserheide <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2016 00:53:16 +0200

Hi,

I am trying to send an encrypted email with mu4e using
mml-generate-mime to a friend whose GPG key does not have an
associated email address.

I get the error ("No public key for %s" <...>).

I tried adding an explicit key or name to the <#secure tag, but it does not work:

< #secure method=pgpmime mode=signencrypt recipients=KEYID >

How can I specify an exact key ID to use?

This is the (reduced) backtrace:

Debugger entered--Lisp error: (error "No public key for <knittl>")
  signal(error ("No public key for <…
  error("No public key for %s" "<…
  #[(recipient) … [context recipient recipient-key mml2015-epg-find-usable-key encrypt y-or-n-p format "No public key for %s; skip it? " error "No public key for %s"] 5]…
  mml2015-epg-encrypt((multipart (sign . "pgpmime") (encrypt . "pgpmime") (recipients . …
  mml2015-encrypt((multipart (sign . "pgpmime") (encrypt . "pgpmime") (recipients . …
  mml-pgpmime-encrypt-buffer((multipart (sign . "pgpmime") (encrypt . "pgpmime") (recipients . …
  mml-generate-mime-1((multipart (sign . "pgpmime") (encrypt . "pgpmime") (recipients . "…")…
  mml-generate-mime()
  message-encode-message-body()
  message-send-mail(nil)
  message-send-via-mail(nil)
  message-send(nil)
  message-send-and-exit(nil)
  call-interactively(message-send-and-exit nil nil)
  command-execute(message-send-and-exit)

Best wishes,
Arne

In GNU Emacs 24.5.1 (x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.18.7)
 of 2016-03-14 on fluss
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11704000
System Description:	Gentoo Base System release 2.2

Configured using:
 `configure --prefix=/usr --build=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu
 --host=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu --mandir=/usr/share/man
 --infodir=/usr/share/info --datadir=/usr/share --sysconfdir=/etc
 --localstatedir=/var/lib --disable-dependency-tracking
 --disable-silent-rules --libdir=/usr/lib64 --program-suffix=-emacs-24
 --infodir=/usr/share/info/emacs-24 --localstatedir=/var
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --with-gameuser=:gamestat --without-compress-install
 --with-file-notification=inotify --enable-acl --with-dbus --with-gpm
 --without-hesiod --without-kerberos --without-kerberos5 --with-xml2
 --without-selinux --with-gnutls --without-wide-int --with-zlib
 --with-sound=alsa --with-x --without-ns --without-gconf
 --without-gsettings --with-toolkit-scroll-bars --with-gif --with-jpeg
 --with-png --with-rsvg --with-tiff --with-xpm --without-imagemagick
 --with-xft --with-libotf --with-m17n-flt --with-x-toolkit=gtk3
 GENTOO_PACKAGE=app-editors/emacs-24.5-r1 'CFLAGS=-march=native -O2
 -pipe' CPPFLAGS= 'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-O1 -Wl,--as-needed''

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: de_DE.utf8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8

Major mode: mu4e:compose

Minor modes in effect:
  global-ethan-wspace-mode: t
  real-global-auto-complete-mode: t
  nyan-mode: t
  global-rudel-minor-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  fic-ext-mode: t
  kde-default-keys-minor-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  global-auto-complete-mode: t
  auto-complete-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  mml-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  auto-fill-function: message-do-auto-fill
  global-visual-line-mode: t
  visual-line-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  abbrev-mode: t

Recent messages:
…
Making completion list...

Load-path shadows:
~/.emacs.d/libs/bbdb-vcard/vcard hides ~/.emacs.d/libs/vcard
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/popup-0.5/popup hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auto-complete/popup
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/auto-complete-1.4/auto-complete hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auto-complete/auto-complete
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/auto-complete-1.4/auto-complete-config hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auto-complete/auto-complete-config
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20131016.1232/later-do hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/later-do
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20131016.1232/emms-browser hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-browser
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20131016.1232/emms-stream-info hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-stream-info
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20131016.1232/emms-source-file hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-source-file
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20131016.1232/emms hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20131016.1232/emms-cache hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-cache
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20131016.1232/emms-player-mpd hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-player-mpd
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20131016.1232/jack hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/jack
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20131016.1232/emms-score hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-score
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20131016.1232/emms-lyrics hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-lyrics
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20131016.1232/emms-last-played hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-last-played
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20131016.1232/emms-player-mpg321-remote hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-player-mpg321-remote
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20131016.1232/emms-i18n hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-i18n
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20131016.1232/emms-player-xine hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-player-xine
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20131016.1232/emms-info-libtag hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-info-libtag
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20131016.1232/emms-bookmarks hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-bookmarks
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20131016.1232/emms-url hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-url
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20131016.1232/emms-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-compat
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20131016.1232/emms-volume-amixer hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-volume-amixer
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20131016.1232/emms-player-mplayer hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-player-mplayer
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20131016.1232/emms-tag-editor hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-tag-editor
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20131016.1232/emms-info hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-info
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20131016.1232/emms-playlist-sort hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-playlist-sort
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20131016.1232/emms-mode-line hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-mode-line
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20131016.1232/emms-metaplaylist-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-metaplaylist-mode
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20131016.1232/emms-history hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-history
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20131016.1232/emms-streams hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-streams
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20131016.1232/tq hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/tq
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20131016.1232/emms-playing-time hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-playing-time
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20131016.1232/emms-info-ogginfo hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-info-ogginfo
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20131016.1232/emms-player-simple hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-player-simple
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20131016.1232/emms-playlist-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-playlist-mode
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20131016.1232/emms-maint hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-maint
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20131016.1232/emms-info-mp3info hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-info-mp3info
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20131016.1232/emms-setup hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-setup
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20131016.1232/emms-mode-line-icon hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-mode-line-icon
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20131016.1232/emms-mark hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-mark
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20131016.1232/emms-volume hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-volume
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20131016.1232/emms-source-playlist hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-source-playlist
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/hex-util hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/hex-util
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/md4 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/md4
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/remember/remember hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/textmodes/remember
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-mscgen hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-texinfo hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-ascii hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-info hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-info
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-clojure hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-lilypond hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-mhe hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-mhe
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-table hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-table
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-install hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-install
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-maxima hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-icalendar hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-dot hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-dot
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-lob hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-lob
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-feed hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-feed
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-css hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-css
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-capture hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-capture
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-gnus
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-sass hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-sass
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-octave hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-octave
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-io hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-io
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-sql hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-sql
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-latex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-calc hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-calc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-compat
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-w3m hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-w3m
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-macs hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-macs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-org hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-org
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-js hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-js
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-fortran hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-eval
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-R hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-R
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-element hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-element
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-colview hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-colview
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-shen hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-shen
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-ocaml hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-sh hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-sh
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-scheme hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-footnote hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-footnote
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-ditaa hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-faces hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-faces
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-loaddefs hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-man hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-man
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-ref hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-ref
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-eshell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-plot hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-plot
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-awk hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-awk
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-java hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-java
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-version hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-version
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-table hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-table
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-org hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-org
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-src hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-src
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-keys hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-keys
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-C hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-C
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-macro hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-macro
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-attach hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-attach
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-asymptote hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-picolisp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-tangle hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-id hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-id
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-odt hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-odt
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-makefile hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-exp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-timer hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-timer
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-agenda hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-agenda
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-ledger hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-python hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-python
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-crypt hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-crypt
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ox hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-list hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-list
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-indent
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-sqlite hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-ctags hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-ctags
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-publish hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-publish
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-comint hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-comint
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-datetree hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-datetree
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-core hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-core
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-irc hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-irc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-archive hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-archive
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-rmail hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-rmail
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-latex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-clock hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-clock
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-scala hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-scala
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-pcomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-mobile hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-mobile
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-habit hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-habit
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-mouse hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-mouse
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-inlinetask hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-docview hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-docview
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-protocol hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-protocol
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-html hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-html
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-screen hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-screen
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-plantuml hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-perl hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-perl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-beamer hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-entities hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-entities
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-md hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-md
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/hmac-def hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/net/hmac-def
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/sasl hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/net/sasl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/sasl-digest hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/net/sasl-digest
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/ntlm hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/net/ntlm
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/sasl-cram hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/net/sasl-cram
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/sasl-ntlm hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/net/sasl-ntlm
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/hmac-md5 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/net/hmac-md5
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cjk-latex/thai-word hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/language/thai-word
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/semi/smime hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/gnus/smime
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20131016.1232/tq hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/emacs-lisp/tq
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/semi/pgg-pgp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/obsolete/pgg-pgp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/semi/pgg-def hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/obsolete/pgg-def
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/semi/pgg-parse hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/obsolete/pgg-parse
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/semi/pgg hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/obsolete/pgg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/semi/pgg-pgp5 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/obsolete/pgg-pgp5
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/semi/pgg-gpg hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/obsolete/pgg-gpg
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/gnus/utf7 hides /home/arne/.emacs.d/libs/wanderlust/elmo/utf7
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/mail/rfc2368 hides /home/arne/.emacs.d/libs/wanderlust/utils/rfc2368

Features:
(shadow wl-mime mime-play filename mime-edit pgg-parse pccl pccl-20
pgg-def signature modb-standard elmo-maildir elmo-map emacsbug
eieio-opt debug tramp-cache tramp tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs trampver
apropos misearch multi-isearch help-mode cus-edit gnus gnus-ems
mml2015 qp bbdb-gui bbdb-snarf nnheader mail-extr sort mule-util
ispell activate-babenv eimp font-lock-tm5rc activate-wanderlust
private-wanderlust bbdb-wl bbdb-hooks mailcrypt wl-demo wl-draft
eword-encode wl-template wl-news wl-address wl-thread wl-action
wl-summary wl-refile wl-message elmo-mime mmelmo-buffer mmelmo-imap
mime-image mime-view mime-conf calist mmimap mime-parse mmbuffer
mmgeneric wl-highlight elmo-multi wl-folder wl wl-e21 wl-util
elmo-flag elmo-localdir wl-vars wl-version elmo elmo-signal elmo-msgdb
modb modb-generic modb-entity mime elmo-util emu invisible inv-23 poem
poem-e20 poem-e20_3 utf7 eword-decode mel mime-def std11 mcharset
mcs-20 mcs-e20 pces pces-e20 pces-20 broken pcustom elmo-date
elmo-vars elmo-version luna activate-private-data private-basic
private-publish w3m-search w3m w3m-hist w3m-fb bookmark-w3m w3m-ems
w3m-ccl ccl w3m-favicon w3m-image w3m-proc w3m-util apps
bbdb-timed-notes bbdb-phone-book kanban fortran-tools activate-python
pydoc-info info-look python-magic python stenochords
activate-kde-default-keybindings activate-darkroom wc
activate-identica identica-mode url-http tls url-auth url-gw url
url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie
url-domsuf mailcap parse-time xml activate-german-spelling
activate-ethan-wspace ethan-wspace assoc popup-kill-ring pos-tip
activate-auto-complete auto-complete-config activate-markdown
activate-latex-ide flymake namespace rainbow-delimiters ebib bibtex
xub-mode org-location-google-maps org-agenda google-maps
google-maps-static url-util url-parse url-vars google-maps-geocode
google-maps-base json nyan-mode semantic/util-modes semantic/util
semantic semantic/tag semantic/lex semantic/fw mode-local cedet
ox-beamer ox-md ox-texinfo ox-rss ox-latex ox-icalendar ox-html
ox-ascii ox-publish ox org-element activate-emms emms-cache
emms-info-ogginfo emms-info-mp3info emms-info later-do
emms-playlist-mode emms-player-vlc emms-player-mplayer
emms-player-simple emms-source-playlist emms-source-file emms-setup
emms emms-compat htmlize typing rudel-mode rudel-display rudel
rudel-icons rudel-interactive rudel-compat rudel-hooks rudel-operators
rudel-overlay rudel-operations rudel-session-initiation rudel-util
rudel-errors eieio-speedbar eieio-custom eieio-base rudel-loaddefs
rudel-backend journal org-custom-link-completion reftex-cite reftex
reftex-vars activate-quick-note remember-bbdb remember bbdb-vcard
bbdb-com warnings vcard melpa rainbow-text babcore legalese savehist
recentf tree-widget wid-edit epa-file fic-ext-mode key-chord
control-lock goto-chg ob-sh shell ob-scheme geiser ob-python ob-org
ob-gnuplot ob-dot ob-ditaa ob-R ob-C cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess
cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs org
org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete pcomplete org-list org-faces
org-entities noutline outline easy-mmode org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob
ob-tangle org-src ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-keys ob-exp ob-comint
ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs find-func cal-menu
calendar cal-loaddefs allout cups printing ps-print ps-def lpr
auto-complete edmacro kmacro popup flymake-cursor finder-inf
ahg-autoloads auto-complete-autoloads clojure-mode-autoloads
deft-autoloads emms-mark-ext-autoloads emms-autoloads
f90-interface-browser-autoloads info geiser-autoloads
legalese-autoloads melpa-autoloads advice popup-autoloads
svg-clock-autoloads package activate-base vc-dispatcher vc-hg bookmark
pp saveplace paren grep compile time cus-start cus-load site-gentoo
mu4e mu4e-speedbar speedbar sb-image ezimage dframe mu4e-main
mu4e-view thingatpt epa derived epg epg-config browse-url comint
ansi-color ring mu4e-headers mu4e-compose mu4e-draft mu4e-actions ido
rfc2368 smtpmail auth-source eieio byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile
cl-extra cconv eieio-core gnus-util password-cache sendmail mu4e-mark
mu4e-message html2text mu4e-proc mu4e-utils doc-view jka-compr
image-mode dired mu4e-lists mu4e-vars message idna cl-macs format-spec
rfc822 mml easymenu mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse
rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util help-fns mail-prsvr
mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader hl-line cl gv cl-loaddefs
cl-lib mu4e-meta jde-autoload w3m-load ecb-autoloads mime-setup
mail-mime-setup alist semi-setup path-util poe pym static apel-ver
product semi-def preview-latex emms-auto bbdb-autoloads bbdb timezone
tex-site auto-loads time-date tooltip electric uniquify ediff-hook
vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image
regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode prog-mode
register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse
jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev
minibuffer nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process
dbusbind inotify dynamic-setting font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk
x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 654288 31415)
 (symbols 48 64546 78)
 (miscs 40 3685 876)
 (strings 32 264940 10588)
 (string-bytes 1 5754713)
 (vectors 16 65400)
 (vector-slots 8 1813770 57318)
 (floats 8 542 762)
 (intervals 56 3814 2109)
 (buffers 960 39)
 (heap 1024 64304 3185))