Subject: bug#23161: closed (Re: bug#23161: 24.5; emacs crash with spacemacs in fedora23)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Wed, 07 Dec 2016 18:47:04 +0000

Your bug report

#23161: 24.5; emacs crash with spacemacs in fedora23 

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
23161: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=23161
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#23161: 24.5; emacs crash with spacemacs in fedora23
From: Glenn Morris <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 07 Dec 2016 13:46:53 -0500
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Paul Eggert wrote:

> I'm afraid I do not understand the problem. Can you give complete,
> self-contained instructions for reproducing the problem, starting with
> "Run the shell command 'emacs -Q'"?  Thanks.
>
> As an aside, the diagnostic "readline: readline_callback_read_char()
> called with no handler!" appears to be coming from GDB, not from GNU
> Emacs.

Several months have passed with no further information, so I'm closing this.

Subject: 24.5; emacs crash with spacemacs in fedora23
From: "如雪可付务" <[email-masked]>
To: "bug-gnu-emacs" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2016 22:32:08 +0800
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

In GNU Emacs 24.5.1 (x86_64-redhat-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.17.8)
 of 2015-09-12 on buildvm-21.phx2.fedoraproject.org
Configured using:
 `configure --build=x86_64-redhat-linux-gnu
 --host=x86_64-redhat-linux-gnu --program-prefix=
 --disable-dependency-tracking --prefix=/usr --exec-prefix=/usr
 --bindir=/usr/bin --sbindir=/usr/sbin --sysconfdir=/etc
 --datadir=/usr/share --includedir=/usr/include --libdir=/usr/lib64
 --libexecdir=/usr/libexec --localstatedir=/var
 --sharedstatedir=/var/lib --mandir=/usr/share/man
 --infodir=/usr/share/info --with-dbus --with-gif --with-jpeg --with-png
 --with-rsvg --with-tiff --with-xft --with-xpm --with-x-toolkit=gtk3
 --with-gpm=no build_alias=x86_64-redhat-linux-gnu
 host_alias=x86_64-redhat-linux-gnu 'CFLAGS=-DMAIL_USE_LOCKF -O2 -g
 -pipe -Wall -Werror=format-security -Wp,-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2
 -fexceptions -fstack-protector-strong --param=ssp-buffer-size=4
 -grecord-gcc-switches -specs=/usr/lib/rpm/redhat/redhat-hardened-cc1
 -m64 -mtune=generic' LDFLAGS=-Wl,-z,relro'

Important settings:
  value of $LC_CTYPE: en_US.utf8
  value of $LANG: en_US.utf8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=fcitx
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Spacemacs buffer

Minor modes in effect:
  helm-descbinds-mode: t
  helm-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  helm-flx-mode: t
  projectile-global-mode: t
  projectile-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  window-numbering-mode: t
  volatile-highlights-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  spaceline-info-mode: t
  spaceline-helm-mode: t
  smooth-scrolling-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  popwin-mode: t
  persp-mode: t
  global-pangu-spacing-mode: t
  pangu-spacing-mode: t
  global-page-break-lines-mode: t
  page-break-lines-mode: t
  Info-breadcrumbs-in-mode-line-mode: t
  ido-vertical-mode: t
  flx-ido-mode: t
  global-evil-surround-mode: t
  evil-surround-mode: t
  global-evil-search-highlight-persist: t
  evil-search-highlight-persist: t
  show-smartparens-global-mode: t
  show-smartparens-mode: t
  global-anzu-mode: t
  anzu-mode: t
  eval-sexp-fu-flash-mode: t
  ace-pinyin-global-mode: t
  ace-pinyin-mode: t
  holy-mode: t
  spacemacs-leader-override-mode: t
  global-spacemacs-leader-override-mode: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  xterm-mouse-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent messages:
Loading /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/layers/spell-checking/packages.el (source)...done
Loading /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/layers/syntax-checking/packages.el (source)...done
Loading /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/layers/cscope/packages.el (source)...done
evil-jumper has been integrated into evil-mode and is obsolete.
smooth-scrolling enabled.
Starting new Ispell process /usr/bin/hunspell with default dictionary...
Spacemacs is ready.
Start checking for new version...
Loading /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/.cache/recentf...done
Open the quickhelp.
Quit

Load-path shadows:
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20160329.358/helm-multi-match hides /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-core-20160329.648/helm-multi-match
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-habit hides /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/org-habit
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-bullets-20140918.1137/org-bullets hides /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/org-bullets
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-entities hides /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/org-entities
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-gnuplot hides /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ob-gnuplot
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-mhe hides /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/org-mhe
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-irc hides /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/org-irc
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-src hides /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/org-src
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-python hides /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ob-python
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-ditaa hides /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ob-ditaa
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-groovy hides /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ob-groovy
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-matlab hides /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ob-matlab
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-coq hides /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ob-coq
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-ledger hides /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ob-ledger
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-J hides /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ob-J
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-exp hides /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ob-exp
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ox-org hides /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ox-org
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-clock hides /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/org-clock
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-ruby hides /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ob-ruby
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-calc hides /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ob-calc
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-ctags hides /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/org-ctags
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-mscgen hides /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ob-mscgen
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-capture hides /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/org-capture
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-attach hides /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/org-attach
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-io hides /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ob-io
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-keys hides /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ob-keys
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-makefile hides /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ob-makefile
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-macro hides /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/org-macro
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-lilypond hides /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ob-lilypond
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ox-icalendar hides /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ox-icalendar
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-datetree hides /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/org-datetree
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ox-md hides /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ox-md
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-fortran hides /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ob-fortran
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-maxima hides /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ob-maxima
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-scala hides /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ob-scala
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-lint hides /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/org-lint
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-table hides /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ob-table
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-gnus hides /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/org-gnus
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-dot hides /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ob-dot
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-macs hides /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/org-macs
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-haskell hides /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ob-haskell
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-octave hides /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ob-octave
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-ocaml hides /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ob-ocaml
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-element hides /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/org-element
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-info hides /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/org-info
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-clojure hides /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ob-clojure
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-w3m hides /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/org-w3m
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-compat hides /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/org-compat
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-forth hides /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ob-forth
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-table hides /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/org-table
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-version hides /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/org-version
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-colview hides /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/org-colview
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-tangle hides /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ob-tangle
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ox-odt hides /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ox-odt
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-perl hides /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ob-perl
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-ebnf hides /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ob-ebnf
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-rmail hides /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/org-rmail
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-protocol hides /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/org-protocol
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-bbdb hides /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/org-bbdb
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-sass hides /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ob-sass
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ox-html hides /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ox-html
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-eshell hides /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/org-eshell
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ox-latex hides /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ox-latex
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-abc hides /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ob-abc
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-bibtex hides /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/org-bibtex
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ox-publish hides /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ox-publish
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-list hides /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/org-list
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-C hides /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ob-C
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ox-man hides /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ox-man
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-sed hides /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ob-sed
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-picolisp hides /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ob-picolisp
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-stan hides /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ob-stan
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-footnote hides /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/org-footnote
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-plot hides /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/org-plot
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-shell hides /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ob-shell
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-sqlite hides /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ob-sqlite
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-eval hides /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ob-eval
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-pcomplete hides /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/org-pcomplete
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-org hides /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ob-org
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-faces hides /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/org-faces
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-sql hides /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ob-sql
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-core hides /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ob-core
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-processing hides /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ob-processing
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-js hides /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ob-js
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-latex hides /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ob-latex
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-comint hides /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ob-comint
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-crypt hides /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/org-crypt
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ox hides /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ox
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-inlinetask hides /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/org-inlinetask
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-agenda hides /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/org-agenda
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org hides /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/org
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-scheme hides /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ob-scheme
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/layers/org/extensions/ox-gfm/ox-gfm hides /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ox-gfm
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ox-ascii hides /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ox-ascii
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-docview hides /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/org-docview
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-mouse hides /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/org-mouse
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-loaddefs hides /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/org-loaddefs
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-lob hides /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ob-lob
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-archive hides /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/org-archive
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ox-beamer hides /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ox-beamer
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-install hides /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/org-install
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-id hides /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/org-id
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-lisp hides /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ob-lisp
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-screen hides /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ob-screen
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-css hides /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ob-css
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-timer hides /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/org-timer
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-asymptote hides /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ob-asymptote
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-mobile hides /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/org-mobile
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-java hides /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ob-java
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-awk hides /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ob-awk
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-indent hides /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/org-indent
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-plantuml hides /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ob-plantuml
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-R hides /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ob-R
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-feed hides /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/org-feed
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-emacs-lisp hides /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ox-texinfo hides /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ox-texinfo
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-shen hides /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ob-shen
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-ref hides /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ob-ref
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob hides /home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160328/ob
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/xcscope-20160201.1926/xcscope hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/xcscope
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-mhe hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-irc hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-src hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-src
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-ditaa hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-scheme hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-ledger hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ox-org hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ox-beamer hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-awk hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-clock hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-info hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-info
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-ctags hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-sql hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-shen hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-maxima hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-mscgen hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-capture hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-attach hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-keys hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-feed hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-makefile hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-macro hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ox-icalendar hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-rmail hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-datetree hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-fortran hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-dot hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-timer hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-archive hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-js hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-clojure hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-R hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-scala hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-scala
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-table hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-colview hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ox-texinfo hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-python hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-macs hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-ocaml hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-element hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-element
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-w3m hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-table hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-table
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-perl hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-version hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-version
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-tangle hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-protocol hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-footnote hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-sass hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ox-ascii hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-docview hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-asymptote hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-java hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ox-man hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ox-publish hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ox-odt hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ox-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-mobile hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-ref hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-calc hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-pcomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-org hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-faces hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-core hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-C hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-plot hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-crypt hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-sqlite hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-list hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-list
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ox hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-agenda hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-picolisp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-entities hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-habit hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-inlinetask hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-loaddefs hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-screen hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-lilypond hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-io hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-comint hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-install hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-install
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-id hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-id
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ox-md hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-octave hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-lob hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-plantuml hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-css hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ob-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/ox-html hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/Sn0rt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160328/org-mouse hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-mouse

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug message idna rfc822 mml mml-sec
mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader sendmail mail-utils helm-command
helm-elisp helm-eval edebug eldoc helm-descbinds helm-mode helm-files
image-dired tramp tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs trampver shell pcomplete
format-spec dired-x dired-aux ffap helm-buffers helm-elscreen helm-tags
helm-bookmark helm-adaptive helm-info bookmark helm-locate helm-grep
helm-regexp helm-plugin helm-external helm-net browse-url xml url
url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie
url-domsuf url-util mailcap helm-utils helm-help helm-types helm-flx
helm helm-source helm-multi-match helm-lib dired disp-table projectile
grep compile ibuf-ext ibuffer recentf tree-widget async bracketed-paste
xterm flyspell ispell hl-todo server xterm-color winner window-numbering
etags volatile-highlights undo-tree diff spaceline-config
spaceline-segments s ucs-normalize spaceline powerline
powerline-separators color powerline-themes smooth-scrolling
smartparens-config saveplace savehist py-yapf popwin persp-mode
pangu-spacing page-break-lines info+ ido-vertical-mode flx-ido flx ido
exec-path-from-shell evil-surround evil-search-highlight-persist
evil-numbers evil-lisp-state smartparens evil-jumper evil-indent-plus
evil-exchange evil-escape evil-args evil-anzu anzu mule-util
eval-sexp-fu rx highlight diminish company-web dash company-css company
web-completion-data chinese-pyim chinese-pyim-probe chinese-pyim-utils
chinese-pyim-dictools chinese-pyim-core popup pos-tip help-mode
chinese-pyim-pymap adaptive-wrap ace-pinyin avy ace-jump-mode info
hybrid-mode holy-mode evil-evilified-state finder-inf ielm pp comint
ansi-color hl-line xt-mouse autorevert filenotify quelpa url-parse
auth-source gnus-util time-date password-cache url-vars package-build
mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045
ietf-drums mm-util mail-prsvr json lisp-mnt use-package which-key
bind-key bind-map evil evil-integration evil-maps evil-commands
evil-jumps evil-command-window evil-types evil-search evil-ex
evil-macros evil-repeat evil-states evil-core evil-common windmove
thingatpt rect evil-digraphs evil-vars ring wid-edit
spacemacs-dark-theme spacemacs-common core-configuration-layer ht cl
warnings package epg-config eieio byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile
cl-extra cconv eieio-core core-spacemacs core-use-package-ext
core-micro-state corelv core-toggle core-keybindings core-fonts-support
core-spacemacs-buffer derived edmacro kmacro core-funcs easy-mmode
cl-macs gv core-themes-support core-display-init core-auto-completion
core-release-management core-emacs-backports core-dotspacemacs
core-command-line core-debug advice help-fns profiler easymenu pcase
cl-loaddefs cl-lib subr-x tooltip electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt
fringe tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode prog-mode register page
menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock
syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang
vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew greek
romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer nadvice
loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay
sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process dbusbind
gfilenotify dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting
move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 600863 593047)
 (symbols 48 50538 68)
 (miscs 40 174 429)
 (strings 32 102127 255706)
 (string-bytes 1 3133536)
 (vectors 16 58811)
 (vector-slots 8 938518 151354)
 (floats 8 420 1803)
 (intervals 56 787 261)
 (buffers 960 17)
 (heap 1024 80334 54791))

when  I input C+z  the crash will be reproduce.

core.emacs.1000.2432d2cae3094c65b223a12cf4f6c410.41319.1459345593000000  peda-session-timeout.txt
(gdb) start 
readline: readline_callback_read_char() called with no handler!

[1]    42211 abort (core dumped)  gdb core.emacs.1000.2432d2cae3094c65b223a12cf4f6c410.41319.1459345593000000
➜  debug 

从QQ邮箱发来的超大附件

space_config.tar.gz (50.54M, 2016年04月29日 22:28 到期)进入下载页面：http://mail.qq.com/cgi-bin/ftnExs_download?t=exs_ftn_download&k=2c396662fd34e69a9e207624166403495608535353010956495f535109490551565b4b5a0855574b010e56510651065f505d565730773115145805076f075e080250014c440543480343665f&code=d9fb0d1f