Subject: bug#23138: Tex-documentation-texdoc calls Mendely

From: Mosè Giordano <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2016 23:45:08 +0200

close 23138
tags 23138 notabug
thanks

2016-03-29 1:35 GMT+02:00 Waleed Yousef <[email-masked]>:
> It opens it using Mendely as well;

Ok, then AUCTeX is doing nothing wrong and I'm going to close this bug
report.  Probably you have something misconfigured  on your system
since texdoc usually selects for each file type the system default
viewer.

> but how can I make it opens it using
> pdf-tools or even the browser?

Run

    $ texdoc texdoc

in a terminal (or "texdoc -l texdoc" to get the list of manuals and
then open the "texdoc.pdf" file with your preferred viewer) and read
the "Viewers" section.  But you may want to fix your system
configuration first.

Bye,
Mosè