Subject: 25.0.92; shr swallows indentation

From: Michael Heerdegen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2016 21:25:58 +0100

Hello,

shr (and thus eww and Gnus using shr to render html) swallows
indentation of code (i.e. leading whitespace) -- a (random) example can
be seen here when viewing the url with `eww':

   http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/bug-gnu-emacs/2016-03/msg00809.html

We've found this issue when discussing the related bug#23057 and
bug#22979, so this is just the official bug report for that separate
problem.

Thanks in advance!

Michael.

In GNU Emacs 25.0.92.1 (x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.18.9)
 of 2016-03-25 built on drachen
Repository revision: 1e1ea22e91b8312c76eb8768bf995ae6129ac16a
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11802000
System Description:	Debian GNU/Linux testing (stretch)

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND DBUS GSETTINGS NOTIFY
LIBXML2 FREETYPE XFT ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11