Subject: 24.5.50; gnus cannot goto next page

From: zhanghj <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2016 10:57:50 +0800

Gnus sometimes can't goto next page with the default key binding(SPACE).
The key binding was not changed. It is article releated(for example, the
article in the attached picture).

In GNU Emacs 24.5.50.2 (x86_64-pc-linux-gnu)
 of 2016-03-18 on junlinux
Repository revision: 431bd15c2bda72bcd57b0c5f2fa47004cc96d0b8
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11604000
System Description:	Debian GNU/Linux 8.3 (jessie)

Configured using:
 `configure --prefix=/home/jun/apps/emacs-24x-2
 --host=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu --build=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu
 --with-x-toolkit=no --disable-acl --with-jpeg=no --with-gif=no
 --with-tiff=no --with-png=no --with-xpm=no --with-sound=no
 --without-gsettings CFLAGS=-O3'

Important settings:
  value of $LC_CTYPE: zh_CN.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Group

Minor modes in effect:
  gnus-undo-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  auto-insert-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  server-mode: t
  ido-everywhere: t
  which-function-mode: t
  desktop-save-mode: t
  auto-image-file-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  icomplete-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t

Recent messages:
No new newsgroups
Checking new news...
Reading active file via nnml...
Reading incoming mail from pop...
Mail source (pop :server pop.163.com :user netjune :port pop3) failed: (quit)
nnml: Reading incoming mail (no new mail)...done
Reading active file via nnml...done
Reading active file from archive via nnfolder...done
Reading active file via nndraft...done
Checking new news...done
Quit

Load-path shadows:
None found.

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr auth-source eieio eieio-core byte-opt bytecomp
byte-compile cconv nndraft nnmh nnfolder nnml gnus-agent gnus-srvr
gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual gnus-msg gnus-art mm-uu mml2015
epg-config mm-view mml-smime smime password-cache dig mailcap nntp
gnus-cache gnus-sum nnoo gnus-group gnus-undo nnmail mail-source
gnus-start gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range gnus-win gnus gnus-ems nnheader
emacsbug message rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode
mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader sendmail rfc2047
rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util mail-prsvr mail-utils hippie-exp misearch
multi-isearch add-log time-stamp make-mode smex thingatpt recentf
tree-widget wid-edit bookmark pp my-flist-body org-element org-rmail
org-mhe org-irc org-info org-gnus gnus-util org-docview doc-view
image-mode org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb org-w3m ob-ditaa org org-macro
org-footnote org-pcomplete pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities
noutline outline org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob
ob-table ob-exp org-src ob-keys ob-comint ob-core ob-eval org-compat
org-macs org-loaddefs format-spec cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs
dired-aux sh-script smie executable dired-x dired highlight-parentheses
yasnippet cl-extra company-capf company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev
company-irony company flycheck-irony irony-diagnostics flycheck
help-mode rx subr-x seq dash pcase jka-compr compile comint ansi-color
ring let-alist irony-completion irony-snippet eldoc cc-langs cc-mode
cc-fonts easymenu cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine
cc-vars cc-defs my-session tomorrow-night-bright-theme
color-theme-tomorrow main-init windmove my-abbrev my-mail my-autoload
my-fpos my-snippet advice my-completion irony find-func my-skeleton
autoinsert my-dev my-org my-files my-color-theme undo-tree derived
easy-mmode help-fns cl-macs diff cl gv flycheck-autoload irony-autoload
wgrep-load bbdb-load magit-load git-modes-load evil-load emmet-load
expand-region-load multiple-cursors-load iedit-load goodies-load
company-load yasnippet-load autoload-main server ido edmacro kmacro
which-func imenu desktop frameset cl-loaddefs cl-lib image-file
autorevert filenotify icomplete time paren time-date china-util tooltip
electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd
tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment
lisp-mode prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham
georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic
indian cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple
abbrev minibuffer nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process
dbusbind gfilenotify dynamic-setting font-render-setting x multi-tty
emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 472515 17602)
 (symbols 48 44232 0)
 (miscs 40 532 986)
 (strings 32 87125 18368)
 (string-bytes 1 2964977)
 (vectors 16 38787)
 (vector-slots 8 1431268 70179)
 (floats 8 541 410)
 (intervals 56 2930 737)
 (buffers 960 54)
 (heap 1024 49399 1774))