Subject: bug#23104: 25.1.50; Emacs freezes when killing large text

From: Nicolas Petton <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2016 10:13:05 +0100

When killing a very large buffer of JSON data (12000 lines of JSON),
Emacs freezes.

Emacs becomes unresponsive when I kill the contents of the buffer after
I put it in fundamental-mode as well.

I won't attach the file as it is 459K, but the issue can be reproduced
with 12000 lines of the following JSON:

    [
        {
            "ACCTOUNT_NUMBER":"1234567890",
            "CUSTOMER_NAME":"ACME Products and Services, Inc.",
            "ADDRESS":"123 Main Street",
            "CITY":"Albuquerque",
            "STATE":"NM",
            "ZIP":"87101-1234"
        },
        {
            "ACCTOUNT_NUMBER":"1234567890",
            "CUSTOMER_NAME":"ACME Products and Services, Inc.",
            "ADDRESS":"123 Main Street",
            "CITY":"Albuquerque",
            "STATE":"NM",
            "ZIP":"87101-1234"
        },
        ...
    ]

This happens with the latest pretest of Emacs 25.1 as well as with Emacs
24.5, starting Emacs with "emacs -Q".

In GNU Emacs 25.1.50.1 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.18.7)
 of 2016-02-04 built on blueberry
Repository revision: 7a7164ea3eb7b3b7d2f7cfaec4ef73a90e14f735
Windowing system distributor 'Fedora Project', version 11.0.11801000
System Description:	Fedora release 23 (Twenty Three)

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND GPM DBUS GCONF GSETTINGS
NOTIFY ACL LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Org-Agenda Week Ddl Grid

Minor modes in effect:
  electric-pair-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  global-subword-mode: t
  subword-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  global-flycheck-mode: t
  projectile-global-mode: t
  projectile-mode: t
  ivy-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  shell-switcher-mode: t
  drag-stuff-global-mode: t
  drag-stuff-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  gdb-enable-debug: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  jit-lock-debug-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  abbrev-mode: t

Recent messages:
Quit
Type o to delete the help window, C-M-v to scroll help.
Contacting host: debbugs.gnu.org:80
next-line: End of buffer
previous-line: Beginning of buffer
next-line: End of buffer
previous-line: Beginning of buffer
next-line: End of buffer
previous-line: Beginning of buffer
next-line: End of buffer

Load-path shadows:
/home/nico/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20160317.1354/helm-multi-match hides /home/nico/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-core-20160315.2246/helm-multi-match
~/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-notmuch hides /home/nico/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160314/org-notmuch
/home/nico/.emacs.d/elpa/org-bullets-20140918.1137/org-bullets hides /home/nico/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160314/org-bullets
~/.emacs.d/site-lisp/restclient hides /home/nico/.emacs.d/elpa/restclient-20151128.1512/restclient
/home/nico/.emacs.d/site-lisp/slime/slime-autoloads hides /home/nico/.emacs.d/elpa/slime-20160309.1431/slime-autoloads
/home/nico/.emacs.d/site-lisp/slime/slime hides /home/nico/.emacs.d/elpa/slime-20160309.1431/slime
/home/nico/.emacs.d/site-lisp/slime/slime-tests hides /home/nico/.emacs.d/elpa/slime-20160309.1431/slime-tests
/home/nico/.emacs.d/site-lisp/slime/slime-pkg hides /home/nico/.emacs.d/elpa/slime-20160309.1431/slime-pkg
~/.emacs.d/site-lisp/smex hides /home/nico/.emacs.d/elpa/smex-20151212.1409/smex
/home/nico/.emacs.d/site-lisp/yasnippet-20151021.1539/yasnippet-pkg hides /home/nico/.emacs.d/elpa/yasnippet-20160226.1359/yasnippet-pkg
/home/nico/.emacs.d/site-lisp/yasnippet-20151021.1539/yasnippet-autoloads hides /home/nico/.emacs.d/elpa/yasnippet-20160226.1359/yasnippet-autoloads
/home/nico/.emacs.d/site-lisp/yasnippet-20151021.1539/yasnippet hides /home/nico/.emacs.d/elpa/yasnippet-20160226.1359/yasnippet
/home/nico/.emacs.d/local-packages/widgetjs/features/support/env hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/env
/home/nico/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160314/ob-perl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/nico/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160314/ob-exp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/nico/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160314/ox-html hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/nico/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160314/ox-man hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/nico/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160314/ob-matlab hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/nico/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160314/org-crypt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/nico/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160314/org-element hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-element
/home/nico/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160314/ob-lob hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/nico/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160314/ob-haskell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/nico/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160314/ob-mscgen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/nico/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160314/org-faces hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/nico/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160314/org-protocol hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/nico/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160314/org-indent hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/nico/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160314/org-bibtex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/nico/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160314/org-id hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-id
/home/nico/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160314/org-attach hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/nico/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160314/org-install hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-install
/home/nico/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160314/ob-scheme hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/nico/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160314/org-bbdb hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/nico/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160314/org-src hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-src
/home/nico/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160314/org-mhe hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/nico/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160314/ob-keys hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/nico/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160314/ox hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ox
/home/nico/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160314/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/nico/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160314/ob-sql hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/nico/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160314/ox-latex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/nico/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160314/ob-asymptote hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/nico/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160314/org-colview hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/nico/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160314/ob-fortran hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/nico/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160314/ob-org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/nico/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160314/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/nico/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160314/ob-lisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/nico/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160314/ob-clojure hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/nico/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160314/org-plot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/nico/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160314/ob hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob
/home/nico/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160314/ob-picolisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/nico/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160314/ob-eval hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/nico/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160314/org-loaddefs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/nico/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160314/org-irc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/nico/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160314/org-feed hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/nico/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160314/org-macro hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/nico/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160314/org-datetree hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/nico/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160314/org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org
/home/nico/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160314/org-compat hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/nico/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160314/org-info hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-info
/home/nico/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160314/org-inlinetask hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/nico/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160314/ob-js hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/nico/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160314/org-eshell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/nico/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160314/org-mobile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/nico/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160314/ob-scala hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-scala
/home/nico/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160314/ob-octave hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/nico/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160314/org-timer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/nico/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160314/ob-java hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/nico/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160314/ox-texinfo hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/nico/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160314/ox-odt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/nico/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160314/ob-shen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/nico/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160314/ob-R hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/nico/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160314/ob-calc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/nico/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160314/ox-md hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/nico/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160314/ob-ocaml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/nico/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160314/ob-python hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/nico/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160314/org-pcomplete hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/nico/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160314/org-docview hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/nico/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160314/ob-screen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/nico/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160314/ob-awk hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/nico/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160314/org-gnus hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/nico/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160314/ob-ledger hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/nico/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160314/org-list hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-list
/home/nico/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160314/ob-css hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/nico/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160314/ob-io hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/nico/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160314/org-ctags hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/nico/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160314/org-table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-table
/home/nico/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160314/ob-ditaa hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/nico/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160314/org-w3m hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/nico/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160314/org-capture hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/nico/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160314/ob-dot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/nico/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160314/ox-icalendar hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/nico/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160314/org-clock hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/nico/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160314/ob-C hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/nico/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160314/org-macs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/nico/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160314/ob-latex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/nico/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160314/ob-sqlite hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/nico/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160314/ob-core hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/nico/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160314/org-mouse hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/nico/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160314/ob-tangle hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/nico/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160314/org-entities hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/nico/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160314/ox-ascii hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/nico/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160314/ox-org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/nico/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160314/ob-ruby hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/nico/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160314/ox-publish hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/nico/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160314/ob-maxima hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/nico/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160314/ob-ref hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/nico/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160314/ob-table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/nico/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160314/ob-comint hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/nico/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160314/ox-beamer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/nico/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160314/ob-lilypond hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/nico/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160314/ob-makefile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/nico/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160314/ob-sass hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/nico/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160314/org-version hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-version
/home/nico/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160314/org-footnote hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/nico/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160314/org-archive hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/nico/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160314/org-agenda hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/nico/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160314/org-habit hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/nico/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160314/ob-plantuml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/nico/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160314/org-rmail hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1.50/lisp/org/org-rmail

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug mm-archive network-stream nsm starttls
url-cache eieio-opt debbugs-gnu debbugs soap-client warnings rng-xsd
rng-dt rng-util xsd-regexp colir color flx counsel swiper company-files
company-keywords company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev company-capf
company-cmake company-clang company-semantic company-template
company-css company-nxml company-elisp diff-hl vc-dir vc vc-dispatcher
elec-pair paren init-private-modules private-modules ftgp init-blueberry
init-blueberry-appearance init-prodigy prodigy init-latex reftex
reftex-loaddefs reftex-vars init-org-publish ox-rss ox-latex
ox-icalendar ox-html ox-ascii ox-publish ox init-org ob-sh holidays
hol-loaddefs cal-iso org-eldoc org-indent org-bookmark org-w3m org-wl
org-vm org-rmail org-mhe org-mew org-irc org-protocol org-info org-habit
org-gnus org-docview org-bibtex bibtex ob-ditaa ob-js org-bullets
org-debbugs-protocol org-jira-protocol org-pomodoro org-timer org-clock
org-mobile init-notmuch org-mu4e mu4e mu4e-speedbar speedbar sb-image
ezimage dframe mu4e-main mu4e-view epa derived mu4e-headers mu4e-compose
mu4e-draft mu4e-actions rfc2368 smtpmail sendmail mu4e-mark mu4e-message
html2text mu4e-proc mu4e-utils doc-view jka-compr image-mode mu4e-lists
mu4e-about mu4e-vars mu4e-meta gnus-dired alert log4e notifications dbus
gntp fetch-email org-notmuch org-element avl-tree notmuch
notmuch-message notmuch-maildir-fcc notmuch-hello wid-edit notmuch-tree
notmuch-show notmuch-print notmuch-crypto notmuch-mua notmuch-address
notmuch-company notmuch-parser notmuch-wash coolj notmuch-query
goto-addr icalendar diary-lib diary-loaddefs notmuch-tag notmuch-lib
mm-view mml-smime smime dig init-packages init-diminish cap-words
superword subword diminish init-yasnippet init-ws-butler ws-butler
init-writer-mode init-whitespace whitespace init-web-mode web-mode
init-w3m init-undotree undo-tree diff init-tramp init-smalltalk
init-slime slime-asdf slime-fancy slime-trace-dialog slime-fontifying-fu
slime-package-fu slime-references slime-compiler-notes-tree
slime-scratch slime-presentations bridge slime-mdot-fu
slime-enclosing-context slime-fuzzy slime-fancy-trace
slime-fancy-inspector slime-c-p-c slime-editing-commands slime-autodoc
slime-repl slime-parse slime-company slime hyperspec init-projectile
init-pass pass init-multiple-cursors multiple-cursors
mc-hide-unmatched-lines-mode mc-separate-operations
rectangular-region-mode mc-mark-pop mc-mark-more mc-cycle-cursors
mc-edit-lines init-misc zoom-frm iso-transl workflow duplicate-thing
linum hl-line repeat smartscan init-magit git-timemachine vc-git
magit-blame magit-stash magit-bisect magit-remote magit-commit
magit-sequence magit magit-apply magit-wip magit-log magit-diff
smerge-mode diff-mode magit-core magit-autorevert autorevert filenotify
magit-process magit-popup magit-mode magit-git crm magit-section
magit-utils git-commit log-edit message rfc822 mml mml-sec epg mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader pcvs-util
add-log with-editor async-bytecomp async server init-lisp init-js grunt
ggtags flycheck company-tern dash-functional widgetjs-mode tern amd-mode
makey ag vc-svn find-dired projectile grep ibuf-ext ibuffer
ibuffer-loaddefs js2-refactor js2r-paredit js2r-conveniences
js2r-conditionals js2r-wrapping js2r-functions js2r-vars js2r-iife
js2r-formatting js2r-helpers js2-mode js cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess
cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs init-ivy
ivy delsel smex ido init-flyspell flyspell init-eshell em-cmpl em-term
term disp-table ehelp em-prompt pcomplete-extension pcmpl-unix pcmpl-gnu
shell-switcher rswitcher eshellbmk esh-var esh-io esh-cmd esh-opt
esh-ext esh-proc esh-arg esh-groups eshell esh-module esh-mode esh-util
init-erc init-elisp init-ediff ediff-merg ediff-wind ediff-diff
ediff-mult ediff-help ediff-init ediff-util ediff init-drag-stuff
drag-stuff init-dired init-darwin init-css init-company init-clojure
company clj-refactor pkg-info url-http tls gnutls url-auth mail-parse
rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums url-gw puny lisp-mnt epl hydra lv
inflections sgml-mode edn peg multiple-cursors-core rect yasnippet cl
cider tramp-sh cider-debug cider-browse-ns cider-inspector cider-mode
cider-resolve cider-interaction arc-mode archive-mode cider-overlays
cider-repl cider-test cider-stacktrace cider-doc org-table
org-location-google-maps org-agenda google-maps google-maps-static
google-maps-geocode google-maps-base org org-macro org-footnote
org-pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities noutline outline
org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp
org-src ob-keys ob-comint ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs
org-loaddefs find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs cider-grimoire
cider-popup cider-eldoc cider-client cider-common cider-util
clojure-mode align imenu nrepl-client queue ewoc etags xref project
cider-compat spinner paredit init-backups init-avy avy
init-auth-password-store auth-password-store password-store subr-x
init-apg init-appearance zerodark-theme frame-cmds frame-fns avoid
init-abbrev ispell helm-clipboard-manager helm-ring helm-elisp
helm-files rx image-dired tramp tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs trampver
shell pcomplete format-spec dired-x dired-aux ffap thingatpt
helm-buffers helm-elscreen helm-tags helm-bookmark helm-adaptive
bookmark pp helm-locate helm-grep helm-regexp helm-external helm-net
browse-url xml url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods
url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util mailcap helm-eval edebug
helm-info helm-plugin helm-types helm-utils compile helm-help helm
helm-source eieio-compat helm-multi-match helm-lib dired dired-loaddefs
buffer-watcher f dash s ucs-normalize noccur init-package finder-inf
tex-site advice edmacro kmacro slime-autoloads info package epg-config
url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs
eieio-loaddefs gnus-util mm-util help-fns mail-prsvr password-cache
url-vars winner gdb-mi bindat json map seq byte-opt gv bytecomp
byte-compile cconv cl-extra help-mode easymenu cl-loaddefs pcase cl-lib
gud easy-mmode comint ansi-color ring cus-start cus-load time-date
mule-util tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type mwheel x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset
image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment elisp-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar
mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cl-generic cham
georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese charscript case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice
loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay
sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote dbusbind inotify dynamic-setting
system-font-setting font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x
multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 930201 37462)
 (symbols 48 76847 8)
 (miscs 40 1306 4331)
 (strings 32 214698 17926)
 (string-bytes 1 6409766)
 (vectors 16 108335)
 (vector-slots 8 1577899 15800)
 (floats 8 1545 273)
 (intervals 56 17831 97)
 (buffers 976 22)
 (heap 1024 76884 4221))

-- 
Nicolas Petton
http://nicolas-petton.fr