Subject: 24.5; icalendar and yearly events

From: Kurt Starsinic <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2016 14:28:37 -0400

Using icalendar, I imported a calendar containing an event that repeats
yearly. 'icalendar--convert-recurring-to-diary special-cases events with
frequency "YEARLY", and implements them with 'diary-anniversary instead
of 'diary-cyclic. The unfortunate result is that the first occurrence of
the event (i.e., the 0th anniversary) does not display in the diary.

In GNU Emacs 24.5.1 (x86_64-apple-darwin14.3.0)
of 2015-04-11 on yosemitevm.local
Configured using:
`configure --prefix=/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5
--enable-locallisppath=/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp
--infodir=/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/info/emacs --without-dbus
--without-gnutls --without-x'

Important settings:
  value of $LC_COLLATE: C
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Lisp Interaction

Minor modes in effect:
  xterm-mouse-mode: t
  desktop-save-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent messages:
Preparing diary...done
Preparing diary...done
Rebuilding agenda buffer...done
Making completion list...
Type "q" in help window to restore its previous buffer.
mouse-2, RET: find function's definition
uncompressing icalendar.el.gz...done
Mark set
Mark saved where search started [4 times]
C-x C-g is undefined

Load-path shadows:
/Users/kstar/Dropbox/Hosts/ALL/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/cask-20151123.528/cask hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/cask/cask
/Users/kstar/Dropbox/Hosts/ALL/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/cask-20151123.528/cask-bootstrap hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/cask/cask-bootstrap
/Users/kstar/Dropbox/Hosts/ALL/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20151123/ox hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox
/Users/kstar/Dropbox/Hosts/ALL/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20151123/ox-texinfo hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/Users/kstar/Dropbox/Hosts/ALL/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20151123/ox-publish hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-publish
/Users/kstar/Dropbox/Hosts/ALL/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20151123/ox-org hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-org
/Users/kstar/Dropbox/Hosts/ALL/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20151123/ox-odt hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-odt
/Users/kstar/Dropbox/Hosts/ALL/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20151123/ox-md hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-md
/Users/kstar/Dropbox/Hosts/ALL/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20151123/ox-man hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-man
/Users/kstar/Dropbox/Hosts/ALL/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20151123/ox-latex hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-latex
/Users/kstar/Dropbox/Hosts/ALL/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20151123/ox-icalendar hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/Users/kstar/Dropbox/Hosts/ALL/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20151123/ox-html hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-html
/Users/kstar/Dropbox/Hosts/ALL/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20151123/ox-beamer hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/Users/kstar/Dropbox/Hosts/ALL/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20151123/ox-ascii hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/Users/kstar/Dropbox/Hosts/ALL/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20151123/org hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org
/Users/kstar/Dropbox/Hosts/ALL/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20151123/org-w3m hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-w3m
/Users/kstar/Dropbox/Hosts/ALL/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20151123/org-version hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-version
/Users/kstar/Dropbox/Hosts/ALL/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20151123/org-timer hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-timer
/Users/kstar/Dropbox/Hosts/ALL/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20151123/org-table hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-table
/Users/kstar/Dropbox/Hosts/ALL/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20151123/org-src hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-src
/Users/kstar/Dropbox/Hosts/ALL/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20151123/org-rmail hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-rmail
/Users/kstar/Dropbox/Hosts/ALL/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20151123/org-protocol hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-protocol
/Users/kstar/Dropbox/Hosts/ALL/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20151123/org-plot hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-plot
/Users/kstar/Dropbox/Hosts/ALL/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20151123/org-pcomplete hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/Users/kstar/Dropbox/Hosts/ALL/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20151123/org-mouse hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-mouse
/Users/kstar/Dropbox/Hosts/ALL/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20151123/org-mobile hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-mobile
/Users/kstar/Dropbox/Hosts/ALL/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20151123/org-mhe hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-mhe
/Users/kstar/Dropbox/Hosts/ALL/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20151123/org-macs hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-macs
/Users/kstar/Dropbox/Hosts/ALL/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20151123/org-macro hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-macro
/Users/kstar/Dropbox/Hosts/ALL/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20151123/org-loaddefs hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/Users/kstar/Dropbox/Hosts/ALL/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20151123/org-list hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-list
/Users/kstar/Dropbox/Hosts/ALL/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20151123/org-irc hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-irc
/Users/kstar/Dropbox/Hosts/ALL/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20151123/org-install hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-install
/Users/kstar/Dropbox/Hosts/ALL/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20151123/org-inlinetask hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/Users/kstar/Dropbox/Hosts/ALL/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20151123/org-info hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-info
/Users/kstar/Dropbox/Hosts/ALL/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20151123/org-indent hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-indent
/Users/kstar/Dropbox/Hosts/ALL/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20151123/org-id hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-id
/Users/kstar/Dropbox/Hosts/ALL/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20151123/org-habit hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-habit
/Users/kstar/Dropbox/Hosts/ALL/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20151123/org-gnus hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-gnus
/Users/kstar/Dropbox/Hosts/ALL/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20151123/org-footnote hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-footnote
/Users/kstar/Dropbox/Hosts/ALL/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20151123/org-feed hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-feed
/Users/kstar/Dropbox/Hosts/ALL/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20151123/org-faces hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-faces
/Users/kstar/Dropbox/Hosts/ALL/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20151123/org-eshell hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-eshell
/Users/kstar/Dropbox/Hosts/ALL/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20151123/org-entities hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-entities
/Users/kstar/Dropbox/Hosts/ALL/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20151123/org-element hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-element
/Users/kstar/Dropbox/Hosts/ALL/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20151123/org-docview hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-docview
/Users/kstar/Dropbox/Hosts/ALL/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20151123/org-datetree hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-datetree
/Users/kstar/Dropbox/Hosts/ALL/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20151123/org-ctags hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-ctags
/Users/kstar/Dropbox/Hosts/ALL/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20151123/org-crypt hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-crypt
/Users/kstar/Dropbox/Hosts/ALL/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20151123/org-compat hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-compat
/Users/kstar/Dropbox/Hosts/ALL/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20151123/org-colview hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-colview
/Users/kstar/Dropbox/Hosts/ALL/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20151123/org-clock hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-clock
/Users/kstar/Dropbox/Hosts/ALL/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20151123/org-capture hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-capture
/Users/kstar/Dropbox/Hosts/ALL/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20151123/org-bibtex hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/Users/kstar/Dropbox/Hosts/ALL/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20151123/org-bbdb hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/Users/kstar/Dropbox/Hosts/ALL/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20151123/org-attach hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-attach
/Users/kstar/Dropbox/Hosts/ALL/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20151123/org-archive hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-archive
/Users/kstar/Dropbox/Hosts/ALL/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20151123/org-agenda hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-agenda
/Users/kstar/Dropbox/Hosts/ALL/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20151123/ob hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob
/Users/kstar/Dropbox/Hosts/ALL/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20151123/ob-tangle hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/Users/kstar/Dropbox/Hosts/ALL/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20151123/ob-table hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-table
/Users/kstar/Dropbox/Hosts/ALL/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20151123/ob-sqlite hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/Users/kstar/Dropbox/Hosts/ALL/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20151123/ob-sql hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-sql
/Users/kstar/Dropbox/Hosts/ALL/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20151123/ob-shen hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-shen
/Users/kstar/Dropbox/Hosts/ALL/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20151123/ob-screen hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-screen
/Users/kstar/Dropbox/Hosts/ALL/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20151123/ob-scheme hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/Users/kstar/Dropbox/Hosts/ALL/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20151123/ob-scala hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-scala
/Users/kstar/Dropbox/Hosts/ALL/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20151123/ob-sass hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-sass
/Users/kstar/Dropbox/Hosts/ALL/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20151123/ob-ruby hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/Users/kstar/Dropbox/Hosts/ALL/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20151123/ob-ref hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-ref
/Users/kstar/Dropbox/Hosts/ALL/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20151123/ob-R hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-R
/Users/kstar/Dropbox/Hosts/ALL/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20151123/ob-python hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-python
/Users/kstar/Dropbox/Hosts/ALL/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20151123/ob-plantuml hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/Users/kstar/Dropbox/Hosts/ALL/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20151123/ob-picolisp hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/Users/kstar/Dropbox/Hosts/ALL/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20151123/ob-perl hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-perl
/Users/kstar/Dropbox/Hosts/ALL/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20151123/ob-org hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-org
/Users/kstar/Dropbox/Hosts/ALL/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20151123/ob-octave hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-octave
/Users/kstar/Dropbox/Hosts/ALL/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20151123/ob-ocaml hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/Users/kstar/Dropbox/Hosts/ALL/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20151123/ob-mscgen hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/Users/kstar/Dropbox/Hosts/ALL/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20151123/ob-maxima hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/Users/kstar/Dropbox/Hosts/ALL/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20151123/ob-matlab hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/Users/kstar/Dropbox/Hosts/ALL/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20151123/ob-makefile hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/Users/kstar/Dropbox/Hosts/ALL/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20151123/ob-lob hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-lob
/Users/kstar/Dropbox/Hosts/ALL/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20151123/ob-lisp hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/Users/kstar/Dropbox/Hosts/ALL/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20151123/ob-lilypond hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/Users/kstar/Dropbox/Hosts/ALL/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20151123/ob-ledger hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/Users/kstar/Dropbox/Hosts/ALL/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20151123/ob-latex hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-latex
/Users/kstar/Dropbox/Hosts/ALL/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20151123/ob-keys hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-keys
/Users/kstar/Dropbox/Hosts/ALL/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20151123/ob-js hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-js
/Users/kstar/Dropbox/Hosts/ALL/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20151123/ob-java hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-java
/Users/kstar/Dropbox/Hosts/ALL/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20151123/ob-io hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-io
/Users/kstar/Dropbox/Hosts/ALL/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20151123/ob-haskell hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/Users/kstar/Dropbox/Hosts/ALL/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20151123/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/Users/kstar/Dropbox/Hosts/ALL/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20151123/ob-fortran hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/Users/kstar/Dropbox/Hosts/ALL/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20151123/ob-exp hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-exp
/Users/kstar/Dropbox/Hosts/ALL/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20151123/ob-eval hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-eval
/Users/kstar/Dropbox/Hosts/ALL/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20151123/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/Users/kstar/Dropbox/Hosts/ALL/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20151123/ob-dot hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-dot
/Users/kstar/Dropbox/Hosts/ALL/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20151123/ob-ditaa hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/Users/kstar/Dropbox/Hosts/ALL/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20151123/ob-css hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-css
/Users/kstar/Dropbox/Hosts/ALL/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20151123/ob-core hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-core
/Users/kstar/Dropbox/Hosts/ALL/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20151123/ob-comint hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-comint
/Users/kstar/Dropbox/Hosts/ALL/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20151123/ob-clojure hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/Users/kstar/Dropbox/Hosts/ALL/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20151123/ob-calc hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-calc
/Users/kstar/Dropbox/Hosts/ALL/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20151123/ob-C hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-C
/Users/kstar/Dropbox/Hosts/ALL/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20151123/ob-awk hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-awk
/Users/kstar/Dropbox/Hosts/ALL/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20151123/ob-asymptote hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-asymptote

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug sendmail cus-edit wid-edit misearch
multi-isearch vc-git eieio-opt speedbar sb-image ezimage dframe
help-mode debug icalendar mm-archive message rfc822 mml mml-sec
mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader mail-utils network-stream starttls
url-http tls url-gw url-auth cal-iso view mule-util xterm diary-lib
diary-loaddefs org-eldoc eldoc imenu org-rmail org-mhe org-irc org-info
org-gnus org-docview doc-view jka-compr image-mode image dired
org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb org-w3m ob-dot ob-ditaa ox-latex ox-icalendar
ox-html ox-ascii ox-publish ox org-vcard org-element avl-tree edmacro
kmacro xt-mouse wombat-theme desktop frameset cus-start cus-load
kstar-org-getcals org-agenda org advice org-macro org-footnote
org-pcomplete pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities noutline outline
easy-mmode org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table
ob-exp org-src ob-keys ob-comint comint ansi-color ring ob-core
regexp-opt ob-eval org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs format-spec
find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs sunshine url-cache url
url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie
url-domsuf url-util url-parse auth-source eieio byte-opt bytecomp
byte-compile cl-extra cconv eieio-core gnus-util time-date
password-cache url-vars mailcap info tool-bar easymenu cask cl-macs gv
cask-bootstrap package-build mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse
rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util help-fns mail-prsvr json
lisp-mnt shut-up epl git commander cl-loaddefs cl-lib f dash s
ucs-normalize package epg-config tooltip electric uniquify ediff-hook
vc-hooks lisp-float-type tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode prog-mode
register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select mouse jit-lock font-lock
syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang
vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew greek
romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer nadvice
loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay
sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process multi-tty emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 448532 46355)
(symbols 48 38448 0)
(miscs 40 333 1977)
(strings 32 83859 21696)
(string-bytes 1 2802510)
(vectors 16 57271)
(vector-slots 8 1664786 110322)
(floats 8 168 1025)
(intervals 56 2571 1112)
(buffers 960 26))