Subject: bug#23100: closed (Re: bug#23100: 24.5; icalendar and yearly events)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2021 16:40:03 +0000

Your bug report

#23100: 24.5; icalendar and yearly events

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
23100: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=23100
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#23100: 24.5; icalendar and yearly events
From: Ulf Jasper <[email-masked]>
To: Lars Ingebrigtsen <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], Kurt Starsinic <[email-masked]>, Kurt Starsinic <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2021 17:39:15 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Am 08.02.2021 um 18:48 (+0100) schrieb Ulf Jasper:
> The problem is reproducible and is still present.  I am preparing a fix.

Done

Subject: 24.5; icalendar and yearly events
From: Kurt Starsinic <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Kurt Starsinic <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2016 14:28:37 -0400
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Using icalendar, I imported a calendar containing an event that repeats
yearly. 'icalendar--convert-recurring-to-diary special-cases events with
frequency "YEARLY", and implements them with 'diary-anniversary instead
of 'diary-cyclic. The unfortunate result is that the first occurrence of
the event (i.e., the 0th anniversary) does not display in the diary.

In GNU Emacs 24.5.1 (x86_64-apple-darwin14.3.0)
of 2015-04-11 on yosemitevm.local
Configured using:
`configure --prefix=/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5
--enable-locallisppath=/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp
--infodir=/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/info/emacs --without-dbus
--without-gnutls --without-x'

Important settings:
  value of $LC_COLLATE: C
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Lisp Interaction

Minor modes in effect:
  xterm-mouse-mode: t
  desktop-save-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent messages:
Preparing diary...done
Preparing diary...done
Rebuilding agenda buffer...done
Making completion list...
Type "q" in help window to restore its previous buffer.
mouse-2, RET: find function's definition
uncompressing icalendar.el.gz...done
Mark set
Mark saved where search started [4 times]
C-x C-g is undefined

Load-path shadows:
/Users/kstar/Dropbox/Hosts/ALL/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/cask-20151123.528/cask hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/cask/cask
/Users/kstar/Dropbox/Hosts/ALL/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/cask-20151123.528/cask-bootstrap hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/cask/cask-bootstrap
/Users/kstar/Dropbox/Hosts/ALL/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20151123/ox hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox
/Users/kstar/Dropbox/Hosts/ALL/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20151123/ox-texinfo hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/Users/kstar/Dropbox/Hosts/ALL/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20151123/ox-publish hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-publish
/Users/kstar/Dropbox/Hosts/ALL/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20151123/ox-org hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-org
/Users/kstar/Dropbox/Hosts/ALL/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20151123/ox-odt hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-odt
/Users/kstar/Dropbox/Hosts/ALL/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20151123/ox-md hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-md
/Users/kstar/Dropbox/Hosts/ALL/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20151123/ox-man hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-man
/Users/kstar/Dropbox/Hosts/ALL/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20151123/ox-latex hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-latex
/Users/kstar/Dropbox/Hosts/ALL/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20151123/ox-icalendar hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/Users/kstar/Dropbox/Hosts/ALL/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20151123/ox-html hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-html
/Users/kstar/Dropbox/Hosts/ALL/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20151123/ox-beamer hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/Users/kstar/Dropbox/Hosts/ALL/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20151123/ox-ascii hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/Users/kstar/Dropbox/Hosts/ALL/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20151123/org hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org
/Users/kstar/Dropbox/Hosts/ALL/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20151123/org-w3m hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-w3m
/Users/kstar/Dropbox/Hosts/ALL/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20151123/org-version hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-version
/Users/kstar/Dropbox/Hosts/ALL/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20151123/org-timer hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-timer
/Users/kstar/Dropbox/Hosts/ALL/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20151123/org-table hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-table
/Users/kstar/Dropbox/Hosts/ALL/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20151123/org-src hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-src
/Users/kstar/Dropbox/Hosts/ALL/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20151123/org-rmail hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-rmail
/Users/kstar/Dropbox/Hosts/ALL/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20151123/org-protocol hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-protocol
/Users/kstar/Dropbox/Hosts/ALL/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20151123/org-plot hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-plot
/Users/kstar/Dropbox/Hosts/ALL/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20151123/org-pcomplete hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/Users/kstar/Dropbox/Hosts/ALL/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20151123/org-mouse hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-mouse
/Users/kstar/Dropbox/Hosts/ALL/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20151123/org-mobile hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-mobile
/Users/kstar/Dropbox/Hosts/ALL/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20151123/org-mhe hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-mhe
/Users/kstar/Dropbox/Hosts/ALL/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20151123/org-macs hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-macs
/Users/kstar/Dropbox/Hosts/ALL/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20151123/org-macro hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-macro
/Users/kstar/Dropbox/Hosts/ALL/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20151123/org-loaddefs hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/Users/kstar/Dropbox/Hosts/ALL/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20151123/org-list hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-list
/Users/kstar/Dropbox/Hosts/ALL/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20151123/org-irc hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-irc
/Users/kstar/Dropbox/Hosts/ALL/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20151123/org-install hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-install
/Users/kstar/Dropbox/Hosts/ALL/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20151123/org-inlinetask hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/Users/kstar/Dropbox/Hosts/ALL/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20151123/org-info hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-info
/Users/kstar/Dropbox/Hosts/ALL/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20151123/org-indent hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-indent
/Users/kstar/Dropbox/Hosts/ALL/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20151123/org-id hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-id
/Users/kstar/Dropbox/Hosts/ALL/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20151123/org-habit hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-habit
/Users/kstar/Dropbox/Hosts/ALL/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20151123/org-gnus hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-gnus
/Users/kstar/Dropbox/Hosts/ALL/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20151123/org-footnote hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-footnote
/Users/kstar/Dropbox/Hosts/ALL/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20151123/org-feed hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-feed
/Users/kstar/Dropbox/Hosts/ALL/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20151123/org-faces hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-faces
/Users/kstar/Dropbox/Hosts/ALL/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20151123/org-eshell hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-eshell
/Users/kstar/Dropbox/Hosts/ALL/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20151123/org-entities hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-entities
/Users/kstar/Dropbox/Hosts/ALL/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20151123/org-element hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-element
/Users/kstar/Dropbox/Hosts/ALL/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20151123/org-docview hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-docview
/Users/kstar/Dropbox/Hosts/ALL/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20151123/org-datetree hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-datetree
/Users/kstar/Dropbox/Hosts/ALL/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20151123/org-ctags hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-ctags
/Users/kstar/Dropbox/Hosts/ALL/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20151123/org-crypt hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-crypt
/Users/kstar/Dropbox/Hosts/ALL/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20151123/org-compat hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-compat
/Users/kstar/Dropbox/Hosts/ALL/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20151123/org-colview hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-colview
/Users/kstar/Dropbox/Hosts/ALL/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20151123/org-clock hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-clock
/Users/kstar/Dropbox/Hosts/ALL/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20151123/org-capture hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-capture
/Users/kstar/Dropbox/Hosts/ALL/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20151123/org-bibtex hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/Users/kstar/Dropbox/Hosts/ALL/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20151123/org-bbdb hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/Users/kstar/Dropbox/Hosts/ALL/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20151123/org-attach hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-attach
/Users/kstar/Dropbox/Hosts/ALL/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20151123/org-archive hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-archive
/Users/kstar/Dropbox/Hosts/ALL/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20151123/org-agenda hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-agenda
/Users/kstar/Dropbox/Hosts/ALL/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20151123/ob hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob
/Users/kstar/Dropbox/Hosts/ALL/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20151123/ob-tangle hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/Users/kstar/Dropbox/Hosts/ALL/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20151123/ob-table hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-table
/Users/kstar/Dropbox/Hosts/ALL/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20151123/ob-sqlite hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/Users/kstar/Dropbox/Hosts/ALL/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20151123/ob-sql hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-sql
/Users/kstar/Dropbox/Hosts/ALL/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20151123/ob-shen hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-shen
/Users/kstar/Dropbox/Hosts/ALL/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20151123/ob-screen hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-screen
/Users/kstar/Dropbox/Hosts/ALL/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20151123/ob-scheme hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/Users/kstar/Dropbox/Hosts/ALL/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20151123/ob-scala hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-scala
/Users/kstar/Dropbox/Hosts/ALL/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20151123/ob-sass hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-sass
/Users/kstar/Dropbox/Hosts/ALL/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20151123/ob-ruby hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/Users/kstar/Dropbox/Hosts/ALL/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20151123/ob-ref hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-ref
/Users/kstar/Dropbox/Hosts/ALL/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20151123/ob-R hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-R
/Users/kstar/Dropbox/Hosts/ALL/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20151123/ob-python hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-python
/Users/kstar/Dropbox/Hosts/ALL/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20151123/ob-plantuml hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/Users/kstar/Dropbox/Hosts/ALL/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20151123/ob-picolisp hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/Users/kstar/Dropbox/Hosts/ALL/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20151123/ob-perl hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-perl
/Users/kstar/Dropbox/Hosts/ALL/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20151123/ob-org hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-org
/Users/kstar/Dropbox/Hosts/ALL/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20151123/ob-octave hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-octave
/Users/kstar/Dropbox/Hosts/ALL/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20151123/ob-ocaml hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/Users/kstar/Dropbox/Hosts/ALL/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20151123/ob-mscgen hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/Users/kstar/Dropbox/Hosts/ALL/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20151123/ob-maxima hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/Users/kstar/Dropbox/Hosts/ALL/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20151123/ob-matlab hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/Users/kstar/Dropbox/Hosts/ALL/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20151123/ob-makefile hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/Users/kstar/Dropbox/Hosts/ALL/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20151123/ob-lob hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-lob
/Users/kstar/Dropbox/Hosts/ALL/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20151123/ob-lisp hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/Users/kstar/Dropbox/Hosts/ALL/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20151123/ob-lilypond hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/Users/kstar/Dropbox/Hosts/ALL/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20151123/ob-ledger hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/Users/kstar/Dropbox/Hosts/ALL/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20151123/ob-latex hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-latex
/Users/kstar/Dropbox/Hosts/ALL/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20151123/ob-keys hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-keys
/Users/kstar/Dropbox/Hosts/ALL/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20151123/ob-js hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-js
/Users/kstar/Dropbox/Hosts/ALL/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20151123/ob-java hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-java
/Users/kstar/Dropbox/Hosts/ALL/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20151123/ob-io hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-io
/Users/kstar/Dropbox/Hosts/ALL/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20151123/ob-haskell hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/Users/kstar/Dropbox/Hosts/ALL/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20151123/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/Users/kstar/Dropbox/Hosts/ALL/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20151123/ob-fortran hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/Users/kstar/Dropbox/Hosts/ALL/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20151123/ob-exp hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-exp
/Users/kstar/Dropbox/Hosts/ALL/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20151123/ob-eval hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-eval
/Users/kstar/Dropbox/Hosts/ALL/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20151123/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/Users/kstar/Dropbox/Hosts/ALL/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20151123/ob-dot hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-dot
/Users/kstar/Dropbox/Hosts/ALL/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20151123/ob-ditaa hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/Users/kstar/Dropbox/Hosts/ALL/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20151123/ob-css hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-css
/Users/kstar/Dropbox/Hosts/ALL/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20151123/ob-core hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-core
/Users/kstar/Dropbox/Hosts/ALL/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20151123/ob-comint hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-comint
/Users/kstar/Dropbox/Hosts/ALL/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20151123/ob-clojure hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/Users/kstar/Dropbox/Hosts/ALL/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20151123/ob-calc hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-calc
/Users/kstar/Dropbox/Hosts/ALL/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20151123/ob-C hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-C
/Users/kstar/Dropbox/Hosts/ALL/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20151123/ob-awk hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-awk
/Users/kstar/Dropbox/Hosts/ALL/.emacs.d/.cask/24.5.1/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20151123/ob-asymptote hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.5/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-asymptote

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug sendmail cus-edit wid-edit misearch
multi-isearch vc-git eieio-opt speedbar sb-image ezimage dframe
help-mode debug icalendar mm-archive message rfc822 mml mml-sec
mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader mail-utils network-stream starttls
url-http tls url-gw url-auth cal-iso view mule-util xterm diary-lib
diary-loaddefs org-eldoc eldoc imenu org-rmail org-mhe org-irc org-info
org-gnus org-docview doc-view jka-compr image-mode image dired
org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb org-w3m ob-dot ob-ditaa ox-latex ox-icalendar
ox-html ox-ascii ox-publish ox org-vcard org-element avl-tree edmacro
kmacro xt-mouse wombat-theme desktop frameset cus-start cus-load
kstar-org-getcals org-agenda org advice org-macro org-footnote
org-pcomplete pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities noutline outline
easy-mmode org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table
ob-exp org-src ob-keys ob-comint comint ansi-color ring ob-core
regexp-opt ob-eval org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs format-spec
find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs sunshine url-cache url
url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie
url-domsuf url-util url-parse auth-source eieio byte-opt bytecomp
byte-compile cl-extra cconv eieio-core gnus-util time-date
password-cache url-vars mailcap info tool-bar easymenu cask cl-macs gv
cask-bootstrap package-build mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse
rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util help-fns mail-prsvr json
lisp-mnt shut-up epl git commander cl-loaddefs cl-lib f dash s
ucs-normalize package epg-config tooltip electric uniquify ediff-hook
vc-hooks lisp-float-type tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode prog-mode
register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select mouse jit-lock font-lock
syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang
vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew greek
romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer nadvice
loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay
sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process multi-tty emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 448532 46355)
(symbols 48 38448 0)
(miscs 40 333 1977)
(strings 32 83859 21696)
(string-bytes 1 2802510)
(vectors 16 57271)
(vector-slots 8 1664786 110322)
(floats 8 168 1025)
(intervals 56 2571 1112)
(buffers 960 26))